REVENGE (Euphoria: Reader's S...

By boisdowattstoo

After Cal found out that Y/n is actually not his biological child, The whole family hid that information for... More

A/n
INTRO
Coming Home
Stalking the Stalker
The Response to the Letter
The Bitcoin Thing
Carnival Part I
Carnival Part II
Soul Sisters
Tyler's Confession
Halloween Party Part I
Halloween Party Part II
Aftermath
Bacon and Eggs

Hey Cassie!

1.2K 32 5
By boisdowattstoo

CHAPTER 11

Finishing the last hit of rolled weed, A certain person caught my eye.

Y/n's Pov

"Hey Cassie!" I shout to the girl who just walked past me crying, I jog to catch up on her.

I wasn't planning on anything, but I just cannot let her go walk alone in the streets when it's dark. like what if something happens to her? I can't handle that kind of conscious knowing that I saw her walking alone.

"Hey, hey" I said trying to stop her from walking and gladly she did. She wipes her eyes and fix herself before facing me. She stared at me with her puffy crystal blue eyes that makes my heart clenched because she didn't look like that earlier but now, I think something bad happened to her.

"Are you ok?" I asked sincerely and she just nodded while biting her lip.

"So where are you going?" I ask again hoping that this time she will say something back and thankfully she did.

"Home" Is the only thing she said and just hearing just made me smile.

At least she said something right? Because if not... it'll be awkward

"Can I walk you home?" I ask for the third time and I thought she'd be annoyed by now, but she didn't. She gave me a wide smile before nodding like a kid excitedly.

It was a silent walk till my brain started to fucking think about my past and my high ass self-starts to talk.

"You know, when my dad died... I met someone" I paused and look at her, I catch her looking at me before she looks at the sky very quick while we walk together.

"He was my Rue... he's an addict too. I tried to save him from the dark like he did to me, but I can't pull him out" I said then looked at the sky too. She didn't say anything, but I think she wants me to continue because she hummed.

"One time we're in a party, he tries to have sex with me, but I don't want to because of my condition... then he ended up humiliating me in the middle of an entire crowd" I sighed after then shakes my head and chuckle before averting my eye into the ground. I felt her soft hand held mine and we looked at each other.

"What's his name?" She asked with her husky voice, and I don't know why but it echoed in my ears.

"El" I replied before looking straight to the road. She didn't say anything, instead she intertwined our hands while walking.

I can't help myself but to smile at that little moment. I crave for something like this, and it was too long ago since someone cared and listened. I miss this feeling, I wish this feeling will last forever.

It was a five minutes of walk till we arrive at her house, we stopped at the door while our hands still intertwine. I wasn't planning on anything after I walk her home but then she pulls me inside with her looking back at me, I frowned while she puts her index finger on her lips signalling that I should be quiet. I locked their door silently before nodding at her. We saw her mom passed out on their couch due to the drunkenness and this caused her to shake her head. She lets go of my hand then tiptoed towards to the alcohol that her mom didn't finish, she grabbed the bottle and came back to me. As she held my hand, I gripped hers tightly but not that too tight.

I don't know if it's the weed polluting my mind or the alcohol because I find everything funny out of nowhere. This never happened to me before Usually when I smoke it just makes my nerves calm down or it cures my insomnia, but this feeling...

this is new for me

I tried to stop myself from laughing by putting my other hand on my mouth. We started giggling on the stairs while she led the way to her room. We both sat on her bed, we started to drink and pass the bottle to each other vice versa. At this point I was feeling numb because of the alcohol and weed mixed up in my system.

For a second, we both stopped and looked at each other's eyes, her crystal blue eyes averted down to my lips and I thought she was going to do something but then she laughed. I look at her confused and she slowly touches my upper lip before pulling off the fake mustache that I had put on earlier. I mentally slapped myself for forgetting that I had that shit in my face.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I whispered and covered myself from embarrassment. She removes both of my hands from my face before saying

"Sorry, it was too cute not to unnoticed" she said, and we both laugh it off. After we calmed down, silence hit us both and we're back on our staring contest again.

"I need to go to the bathroom" She excused herself, banishing from the room with the bottle on her hand. I threw my head back cause me to look at the ceiling and think about what's happening.

Y/n this is wrong, she have a boyfriend so you need to behave yourself

I said to myself before sighing

A seconds later I heard sobs coming from the bathroom. When I stood up to walk on the door, I felt dizzy and like the floor is rotating on its own. I walked there in literal zigzag and trying to clear my vision by shaking my head. Luckily, I got to hold the door knob before letting myself lean on the door. I knocked not to loud before speaking.

"The sad party is in here outside" I whispered yelled then giggled.

Why the fuck did I giggled?

I pull myself to adjust then puts my elbow to the wall for support in case she opens up the door and I did it so I can still stand and balance myself too. The sobbing stops and I heard her unlock the door. When she opened it, we both didn't expect the closeness of our faces at each other. Her breath hitches and so am I. Before anything weird happen, I pushed myself away from her ended up losing balance and falls to a soft mattress.

I heard her giggle before she sat and join beside me. We were silent for a minute but then she broke the awkward air between is by saying

"I think I'm pregnant" my head automatically turns toward her, and my body sits up without me knowing when I heard what she said. When I saw her about to drink the bottle of alcohol again, my brain started to work like a fucking Jimmy Neutron type of shit, and I snatched the bottle in her hand very quick that cause it to spill a little in my lap.

I didn't mind the spilled wine over me because I was too busy drinking the wine due to the shocking news.

If you heard someone who was literally grinding on you not too long ago that they're pregnant? you'd drink any liquor that you could see too.

I felt a hand in my lap with a cloth close to my not so little friend down there cause me to jolt a little. She was trying to wipe the spilled wine while I look at her and my now visible bulge back and forth. I somewhat feeling the need and nervous at the same time, but I snapped myself before thinking about bad things.

"Cassie" I whispered and held her wrist to stop what she was doing before she can get her hand to my crotch. She just looks at me with an innocent face and I sigh before speaking.

"Remember when I told you the story earlier?" I asked. she just nodded then gave me a smile and before I could continue on what I was saying she spoke.

"I know" she said removing my hand from her wrist then place it to the side and that cause me to frown.

Huh?

Is all I could think but then she continues to speak.

"I felt it when we were dancing... at first, I thought it was a toy and weirded me out but when you told me the story earlier, I figured it out" After she said that her smile turns into a smirk, and she starts to rub her hand up and down on on the fabric where my shaft is cause me to jump back a little.

She needs to stop what she's doing, this is so fucking wrong

"Cassie sto-" I was cut off with a pair of lips smashed into mine, this caught me off guard and everything went so fast. she straddles to sit on my lap with both of her hands on the back of my neck trying to pull me closer as possible to her and she managed to lay me back to the mattress using her weight.

I was fighting back on her eagerness, but my body reacts too slow and I was about push her away and when I closed my eyes, everything went blank.

《《《《《《《《♡♡♡》》》》》》》

A/n: please read thisss!

as y'all can see i put a lil bit of 🍵. i wasn't gonna put a story between cassie and readers but i just had a plot coming in my mind...

any suggestions tho? please dont be shy to comment or anything...

this is the second book that i have written so i'm still a newbie to this ://

anyways,

i hope everyone's enjoying reading and having a wonderful day! - L.D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 70.8K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
36.1K 1.8K 138
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
4M 85.3K 62
β€’[COMPLETED]β€’ Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
179K 7K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other