When The Ice Melts - (profxst...

By mspopcronn

"Love doesn't mean you will always agree, see eye to eye, or never have an argument, it means despite all the... More

Character portrayers
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Characters
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Important (ig haha)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Special Chapter - 1
Special Chapter - 2

Chapter 28

13K 411 105
By mspopcronn

⚠️

It's been 2 months.

2 months of my brother constantly texting me, i never gave in. I blocked him and every number he used to text me. I love him, i really do. Mom and dad are not always home nung mga bata pa kami kaya parang si kuya ang nagtayong magulang naming dalawa ni Quel. I'm too attached to him to the point that I don't want anyone to have his attention. While Quel, is so happy for him. I tried to like his girlfriend i really did. But i just can't.

I would also be angry because he doesn't spend time for his sisters just like he used to. Lahat ng yun napupunta sa girlfriend niya.

Antaneia would comfort me kase panay iyak ako nung nalimutan ni kuyang i greet kami nung 8th birthday namin.

Nakalimutan niya kase may SAKIT daw yung girlfriend niya, like putangina? Uunahin niya pa yung gf niya kesa sa pamilya niya?

I was so angry at him that time that i didn't talk to him for years. Yes, years.

And then one day, he suddenly vanished.

Nalaman ko nalang kina mom na umalis sila ng gf niya at nangibang bansa.

That made my hatred for that girl grow.

I was so young and immature that time kaya ganon yung asal ko. I feel so guilty, all those years of not talking to him, making him feel invisible to me. All night he would slip his handmade paper origami's in my door. I still have them. I love him but....

I just can't face him, atleast not right now.

It has also been two months-

2 months of Uzon teasing me about my sudden confession. She wasn't helping. It just made my attraction towards her become bigger and bigger.

Everyday she would make me wait in her office. Then tease me again and again. The temptations are just getting to strong.

Her personality suddenly changed when she knew i liked her. It's like she's a different person. Sure she would act cold and strict when we're in class, but if we're alone together....she would act all flirty and, i feel like- i feel like she's trying to seduce me at some point.

I know she's just teasing me. I know i shouldn't fall harder, but i did.

She's just to much to handle.

I don't even know why I'm driving to her condo right now.

She didn't come to class all day. I'm starting to worry. Maybe she's sick? I thought to myself.

I parked my car on her drive way. There was a car parked too, an unfamiliar car.

I don't know why, but i feel like something's not right.

That's when i heard a muffled sound coming from her room.

My heartbeat started to increase.

Nanginginig yung mga kamay at paa ko habang papalakad taas ng hagdan.

There it is again.

A moan coming from her room.

Habang papalapit ako sa pinto niya unti unti ring nawawasak ang puso ko.

But what i heard next made me rush into the room.

"Stop! P-please stop!" I heard her cry.

I barged into her room and saw a man pinning her to the bed. His pants zipper is open. He was about to rape her..

"Who the fuck?!" The man yelled.

"Ylliana" She whimpered calling my name, She's naked eyes are full of tears.

"You fucking rapist!" I yelled as i pounced on the man.

"Fuck you! Fuck you! You disgusting piece of shit! How dare you do that to her you psycho! I'm gonna kill you!" I beat him up until he was bleeding.

He tried to fight me. Unfortunately for him even if he's much bigger than me, I'm still stronger than him.

I continued to beat him when i heard her call for me.

"Ylliana stop it" She said whimpering while hugging my waist.

My heart broke in her state right now. I instantly carried her back to her bed covered her with a blanket and hugged her.

She cried on my shoulder, i hugged her tight as she continue to sob.

* * *

One hour has passed i didn't hear her cries anymore.

She's asleep in my chest. Dry tears are scattered on her cheeks down to her chest.

She looks like a mess right now. I decided to clean her up and layed her in bed.

It's not easy to clean her. She's naked in front of me. I can't focus, her body is something else.

I also cleaned her room and sanitize every corner of it.

I don't want that man's scent lingering in her room.

After i finished i kissed her forehead and decided to go downstairs.

I dragged the man out of her room and tied him up securely. Then i called my men to get him out of here.

4 of my men came to pick him up. I told them to bring him to the underground torture room. Why underground?

Simple.

So that no one will hear his scream while i chop of his dick.

After that job is done i headed to the kitchen.

I want to cook for her. It's the least i can do.

After what happened today she needs something to eat.

*Ringgggg!*

I heard my phone ring as i was dicing the carrots.

"Boss what do we do with him?" My men said on the other line.

"Torture him. I don't care what you do to him just make him suffer. I want him to beg on his knees for forgiveness. Call Jet when you're done, he'll know what to do to him" I sternly said.

"Copy boss" He said.

"Oh and tell Jet to not make him pass out, i want that man awake to see what I'll do to him" I said as i smirk deviously.

I continue to cut the carrots and acting like nothing happened when i heard a voice that startled me making the knife cut my finger instead of the carrots.

I winced in pain as the blood continues to flow out. Ouch....

"Oh my! Are you okay?" Uzon rushed to me and held my finger.

"I-I'm okay" Shit this cut is deep. I closed my eyes as i compose myself not to wince again.

Binuksan ko ang gripo para hugasan ang sugat while she watched me with a worried face.

"You? Are you okay?" I asked.

"I-I'm doing fine" She said with a small smile.

"Are you sure? Who's that man if you don't mind me asking?" I hesitantly asked her.

"My ex-fiance" That made my blood boil even hotter. How could he do that?!

I stayed quiet and continued cooking.

"Where is he by the way?" She asked.

"Six feet underground" I said nonchalantly.

"What?!" Bigla nitong sigaw na ikinatawa ko naman.

"Just kidding" Saad ko habang naka ngiti.

She huffed and shot me a look.

"Upo ka lang don tapos na rin to" Ngiting saad ko sa kanya.

"What are you cooking exactly?" She asked as she sat down.

"Sopas" Sagot ko naman habang busy sa pag luto.

"Never thought a person like you could cook" Sarkastiko nitong saad.

"I guess you don't know me well enough Miss Granade" Bato ko rin sa kanya teasingly.

"Oh really?" Saad nito na habang nakataas ang kilay niya.

"Really" Sagot ko rin na may tono ng panghahamon.

"Okay, maybe i don't know you well enough but i know that everytime i smile at you your heart starts to race" Sambit nito with a teasing smirk.

" How you secretly liked it when i tease you" Again she said.

"What?!"

"Relax, you're making it obvious" She said with a chuckle while i just huffed to cover my embarrassment.

"I also know that you always take candid of photos of me when we're together" That made my eyes widen. How could she know that?!

"How would you know that???"

"I don't" Simpleng saad nito.

"W-what?!" Gulat kong saad.

"I'm just teasing you, but..."

Tumayo siya at dahan dahan itong lumapit sakin.

I took a few steps back pero naharangan ako ng ref.

Tangina! I cursed mentally.

".....I didn't know that you do take photos of me" She said then shot me her signature smirk. What's wrong with her tonight?!

"W-wag kang lalapit" Banta ko sa kanya habang ginawang shield ang hawak kong sandok.

Halos lumabas na ang puso ko sa lakas ng pag pintig nito.

I gulped when she was close to me. I now only noticed that she's wearing a white button up shirt and short shorts.

Oh gosh... Holy molly....

"I enjoy teasing you, you know that?" She said in a sexy voice that made my stomach upside down.

How can she act like this as if nothing had happened?!

I averted my gaze looking everywhere but her.

"Look at me" She commanded.

When i didn't, she snatched both my hands and pinned it above my head with her left hand. That caused me to look at her.

I gulped once again. She's inches away from me. Fuck i don't know if i can handle this any longer.

Bigla kong nabitawan ang sandok ng bigla kong naramdaman ang kanang kamay nito na dahan dahang humahaplos sa sa tiyan ko.

"U-uzon w-what are you, d-doing" I stuttered catching my breathe.

She just smirked at me and continued to caress my stomach.

I closed my eyes in surprise as she suddenly moved upwards.

I'm not wearing a bra!

"Nothing underneath huh?" She smirked.

"F-fuck" i cursed when her hands travelled to my lower breast.

Fucking shit i can't think straight!

"U-uzon t-the soup" I uttered my eyes still closed.

"002 turn off the stove" She commanded.

What?

I opened my eyes and saw that the stove is now off.

"What?" I breathe out confused.

"Voice automated, now where were we?" She said in a low voice.

"Ah shit!" I screamed when she suddenly cupped my breast and started to nead it.

"Quiet darling, the neighbors are gonna hear you" She whispered in my ear.

Shit I can't take it anymore!

I got out of her grip and switched our position. Now she's the one getting pinned.

I can see that she's shocked by my actions. That made me grin.

"I tried to stop you, Miss" I said in a hoarse voice. I can see her cheeks started to turn red. That made my grin even wider.

I pinned her hands above her head while maintaining eye contact.

"Now let's not keep the food waiting, shall we?" I let go of her and started to prep supper.

"I- w-what?!" She burst out and i couldn't contain my laugh.

Her face, I can't describe it it's so funny!

"Oh you think it's funny to get me turned on huh?!" I froze in her sudden declaration.

"What?" I asked all flustered.

"Oh you heard me alright." She sternly.

I gulped when she glared at me directly.

"Ah- i- um....t-the food, the food is about to get c-cold let's eat" Nauutal kong saad.

Putangina mo self bakit mo ginawa yun?!

Inirapan niya lang ako at bumalik sa upuan niya. Binigyan ko siya ng isang bowl ng sopas atsaka kumain naman ito.

But just being honest ha. Kung ready lang talaga ako baka nilantak ko na siya dito sa kitchen at kanyang sigaw naman ang maririnig ng kapit bahay.

A/n
Revised

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 9.7K 36
COMPLETED Night Klaye Collins FIRST time niyang masampal pero ano ang gagawin niya kung magiging FIRST love niya ito? Shyle Dorothy Hermosa Hindi p...
7.8M 233K 56
Rogue Saavedra, the arrogant city's young billionaire, becomes stranded on an unknown island. There he meets an illiterate jungle woman, Jane, who is...
227K 4.1K 87
Apat na taon ng kasal si Shu sa isang lalaking ni minsan ay hindi pa niya nakikita o narinig manlang ang boses. Palibhasa ay hindi naman siya dapat a...
898K 29.7K 52
Prof x Student | Girl x Girl | Intersex Vianca and Clio. Started: April 16, 2023 Finished: December 8, 2023 Highest rank achieved: #3 girlxgirl and #...