We Are A Secret (Camren) [Edi...

By _eriiicaaaa_

Trailer available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/aADcSVTyabQ 18 year old Lauren Jauregui has been heartbroken... More

1. We're Moving
2. Her
3. The Newbies
4. I'm Falling
5. Let's Chill?
6. 'Friendship'
7. They Ship It
8. You Have Me
9. Date?
10. Yes!
12. We're Trouble
13. There's A 'But'
14. 'Home'
15. Meeting Them
16. Cold
17. We're So Fancy
18. Accent
19. Overreacting
20. What The Hell??
21. Complicated
22. Egged
23. Fucked up
24. The Happening
25. Good or Bad Advice?
26. Analyzing
27. Hottest
28. Same Love
29. Expect the Unexpected
30. Oblivion
31. Vampire?
32. Anonymous
33. Monitor
34. Mini Cabello
35. je t'aime
36. For My Best Friend
37. Making Amends
38. I'll Miss You
39. You're an ass
40. The Little Moments
41. Surprise!
42. See You Soon
43. Envious
44. Not Enough
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2
Married To Dr. Jauregui
Forbidden

11. Last Long

6.5K 140 12
By _eriiicaaaa_

Camila's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I sat up and looked around, seeing the room I've become used to waking up in every morning, Lauren's. I make my way out of bed and realized that I was still in my clothes from last night.

Last night...the best night ever. I'm in a relationship now! My first relationship! With a girl! I'm with Lauren Jauregui! Calm down Camila. Breathe.

I walked to her dresser and grabbed a comb to untangle my hair. Then I let my nose guide me to the beautiful smell of food downstairs. Once there I saw Lauren setting up some plates while an older woman was cooking. Her mother.

Since Laur's back was facing me I decided to scare her a bit. I backed up a few steps and ran towards her then jumped on her back.

"Boo!"

"Was that supposed to scare me?" She asked chuckling.

I sat on her back with a shocked face "You weren't scared?"

"Nope. I knew you were behind me. You're not the quietest when it comes to walking." she said smiling.

I pouted, "You're no fun." Then proceeded to get off her back.

"Aww babe come back." she said grabbing my wrist pulling me into her, "I'm sorry, It did kinda scare me. I just didn't want to admit it."

"Really?" I asked leaning closer to her lips.

"Yes really." she replied leaning in more.

Our noses were touching and we were about to connect our lips but a cough behind us stopped us from doing so. I pulled back and turned around to see her mom looking at us with her right eyebrow raised. I was about to apologize but her question took me by surprise.

"Aren't you going to introduce me Lauren Michelle?"

Lauren Michelle? Must be her middle name.

"Yeah uh sorry. Camz this is my mom Clara, and mom this is Camila." she introduced.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Jauregui."

"Oh please honey call me Clara." She said smiling.

"Okay Clara I will."

After our introduction to each other we sat down and ate in silence with only our forks and spoons making noise.

"So are you guys dating?" Clara asked breaking the silence.

"Yes mom we are. I think me calling her 'babe' before pretty much gave it away." Lauren said looking at her mom then at me.

"Yeah but best friends call each other that too these days so I just wanted to clear things up a bit. But Lauren, I could tell Camila's a keeper. Don't let her go no matter what happens."

I looked down trying to hide my blush. Then I raised my head a bit and saw Laur also trying to hide hers.

"I will but excuse me. I'll be right back." she stood up and walked out the dining room.

I stayed there sitting with her mom awkwardly. That was until she broke the silence once again.

"Camila I want you to stay in her life as long as possible. It doesn't matter if it's relationship wise or just as friends. You bring out the best in her. Just by seeing that little scene before, I saw a different Lauren than the one I know. I'm guessing she told you her past and things. She's always been a quiet girl that kept things locked inside herself and never let anyone know about how much pain she's going through. I as her mother tried getting her to open up but failed. But ever since she's met you, she's always happy and in a good mood. It's like you pulled her out of the dark. I hope you guys last long because you make my daughter very happy." she said with hope in her eyes which were more golden brown than green.

"She's also helped me Clara. She's the biggest blessing in my life and I'm glad I make her as happy as she makes me. I do plan on staying with her for long time, I even think forever."

"Good. Thank you for coming into her life and changing her dramatically into a better person." she said in a happy tone.

"No, thank you for having such a beautiful and wonderful daughter."

Our conversation came to an end when we heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs. Then soon a boy and a girl appeared in the dining room. Which I assumed were Lauren's siblings.

"We smelled pancakes so we ran down here." the boy said.

"Oh Chris you're always hungry." Clara told him.

"Somehow the loser manages to stay skinny." the girl said rolling her eyes.

"That's because I do volleyball dummy." he responded pushing her shoulder.

The girl was about to react but Clara spoke before she could do anything back
"Kids be nice to each other and meet Camila, Lauren's girlfriend."

I blushed at the word 'girlfriend'.

"Oh my god! You're Camila?" The girl asked.

"Yeah nice to meet you..?"

"Taylor but you could call me Tay." she said helping me out with her name and giving me a hug.

"Okay and you must be Chris." I said looking over at him and sticking out my hand to shake.

"Yea nice to finally meet you. Lauren never shuts up about you. Camila this and Camila that." He said trying his best to imitate Lauren's voice.

"She really talks about me that much?" I asked giggling.

"Yes!!" They both said in unison.

"Okay idiots stop embarrassing me and go eat some food" Lauren says coming back into the room.

"Babe what took you so long?" I asked.

"Dinah called and wanted all the details of yesterday."

"Don't tell me you told her about us without me!"

"Calm down babe, I left that part out. I told her that we needed to talk to her on Monday." she says rubbing my back.

"Oh okay.You're the best." I said kissing her cheek.

She smirks, "Well you know I try."

I giggle then slap her arm "Ow! What was that for?" She exclaimed rubbing her arm.

"I didn't even hit you hard, and because you were being cocky." I said playfully glaring at her.

"Wh-Nevermind" she sighed in defeat.

Then finally we looked towards her siblings and her mom who had amused expressions on their faces.

"What?" We both asked.

"Nothing, just that she acts really different around you." Chris replied with Taylor nodding in agreement.

Then I looked towards Clara who mouthed 'I told you so' with a smile. Lauren saw this and gave me a 'what is she talking about' face and I just shook my head. I just didn't want to tell her everything her mom told me. I didn't know why though.

"Anyway it's Saturday. What are you kids planning to do?" Clara asked.

"Nothing just lay around." replied Chris.

"Yup social media all day." Tay said.

"We don't know we haven't thought of anything yet." Lauren said looking at me.

"What if all 4 of you go out to the park or the mall or something?" Clara suggested.

"Sounds like you want to get rid of us.." Lauren analyzed.

"What? No! Of course not sweetie. I just want you guys to bond more."

"Okay? Well then we're going to the mall. Come on guys go get ready, while I take Camila home so she could change then we'll come back for you guys."

Chris and Tay look towards each other then shrug, then they got up and put their dishes in the sink, then went upstairs. Lauren got her keys and led me out the door but not before I say bye to Clara and thanked her for breakfast.

We got to my house and saw that it's empty which I'm not surprised by anymore. I then went up to my room to take a shower while Lauren trailed behind. She laid on my bed until I came out ten minutes later to pick out my clothes.

I decide on a blue washed skinny jeans, a white tank top with a grey long sleeve over it that says 'New York' in big black letters and my brown ugs, since the weather was starting to turn chilly. I went into my bathroom to change and came out to apply some mascara and eyeliner. Then I dried my hair and slightly curled it.

When I was done, I called Lauren to get her attention but she was too into the game she was playing to notice. So I grabbed the nearest thing I saw and threw it at her. My comb.

"Ow! Why yo-" she cut herself off when she saw me. Her mouth was slightly open and lust appeared in her eyes.
"W-wow Camz you look beautiful."

I blushes "Thanks Laur but let's go. We still have to go back for your brother and sister. Then you have to change too."

She got up then walked towards me and pulled me in for a kiss. How much I loved our kisses. They were so sweet and gentle. We pulled away once air was needed and I couldn't help but smile at her. Which she happily returned.

We went back to her house. She got out to change and to call Chris and Tay while I stayed in the car. Minutes later they came out and got inside. They wanted to play some music and after some arguing, Chris got to play his music since he said something about Tay always playing hers.

Somebody by Natalie La Rose came on and we started jamming to the song. Lauren finally came out towards the middle of the song. She was wearing blue skinny jeans with a white v-neck and a denim jacket with her white chucks. Once inside the car she heard the song and just smiled then started to jam along with us. Then off we were towards the mall to do who knows what. But I had a feeling we'll cause a lot of trouble.

A/N: shoutout to @letty198 for always giving feedback, I appreciate it and also to my loyal readers that are here for every update :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...
41.3K 2.1K 57
For years, I've dreamt of what college life could bring and while some things changed, there was always one constant. It didn't matter how wild I a...
186K 4.7K 48
This is a story of what happened to Camila after she left Fifth Harmony. With all 5 of the girls' lives heading into different directions, will Fifth...
190K 6.7K 23
With only senior year left, Lauren wants to get out of high school and into the real world where she aspires to be a journalist. But with her inabili...