Cherry Blossom - Power Ranger...

By AlexNeko_990

Cherry Blossom (On-Hold)🍟 --- When the ancient evil spirit Dai Shi returns to wipe out all humans, a quartet... More

Meet Leto Driver
Meet Alexander "Alex" Paxton
Chapter One: Welcome to the Jungle, Part One
Chapter Three: Sigh of the Tiger
Chapter Four: A Taste of Poison

Chapter Two: Welcome to the Jungle, Part Two

660 22 11
By AlexNeko_990

Leto POV

All of us were still fighting the Rinshies. We saw Fran in trouble, Casey finally Morphed, and saved her, and he begins fighting Mantor.

"He's amazing!" Lily said.

"Agree!" I agreed.

"You'll pay for that!" Mantor said, as he fired at Casey.

"I'll pay, in claw!" Casey said, and he continue attacking Mantor.

The both of them fought.

"You're in for a shock!" Casey punched Mantor.

"Call to the Beast Inside! Unleash the Tiger!" Casey shouted, as he summoned his Tiger Spirit and defeated Mantor. "Jungle Fury! Red Ranger!"

"I did it! I can control the power. I did it, yeah!" Casey said.

The three of us went over to him.

"How did I do it?" Casey asked, as he place his hands on mine and Lily's shoulders.

"That was amazing!" I said, as I grabbed his hand.

"We knew you could do it!" Lily said, as she puts her hand with ours.

"Gotta admit, you're one tough tiger." Theo complimented, as he place his hand with ours.

"Thanks guys." Casey said.

Mantor came back. "You think you can destroy me? I'll show you what real power is! I generate people's fear and it makes me stronger! It makes me grow!" He shouted, as he grew giant.

"Get out of the way!" I shouted.

"Run!" Lily shouted.

The four of us ran, as we dodged Mantor's attack. The four of us fell.

"No!" We shouted, as Mantor prepare to attack us.

Suddenly an orange light appears and attacks Mantor.

The four of us stood up.

"Go, Master Mao!" Theo shouted.

Master Mao knocked Mantor away, and we cheered.

"It is not safe here." Master Mao said, and he brought us to a safe place.

ⅭᕼЕℜℜ𝕐 𝘉𝓛℺𝓢𝓢℺𝙈

We teleported on top of a roof.

The four of us de-morphed.

"Master Mao, we thought you were gone forever." Casey said.

"The spirit of a Phai Zhuq can never be destroyed." Master Mao explains. "My body no longer exist on this Earth, but I will be watching over you."

"Okay, that answers my first question. Now can you explain how that mantis grew the size of a stadium?" Casey questioned.

"It's an advanced level growing technique." Master Mao said. "Your enemy has mastered it. Now, you must fight them on that level."

"We'd be happy to, except for one little thing." I said.

"You never taught us how." Lily said.

"You have a new Master. He will teach you." Master Mao said, and he disappears.

ⅭᕼЕℜℜ𝕐 𝘉𝓛℺𝓢𝓢℺𝙈

Alex POV

RJ and I were meditating, on a mat.

"Can you stop staring at me? I'm trying to meditate." I said to my boyfriend, who was sitting behind me.

"It's hard not to." RJ said. "When you look that good." He said, and he pulls me towards him, causing me to be sitting between his legs.

I rolled my eyes, and continue to meditate.

Me and RJ heard the others, I pushed RJ back, causing him to lay on the mat, while I stood up.

The four of them were talking at the same time, making it very hard to understand them.

"Okay, now, everybody take a deep cleansing breath." RJ said. "And than tell us what happened. Calmly."

The four of them took a deep breath, and went back to it.

"Wait!" I said, and they stopped. I pointed towards Casey first.

"Master Mao, came back." Casey said.

"And saved us from a massive mantis." Lily said.

"Now he wants you to teach us, how to fight these ginormous monsters." Theo said.

I pointed towards Leto. "That's pretty much it." He said.

"Heavy." RJ said. "But, you're not ready for the ginormous growing technique. Sorry, Rangers, no way."

The Rangers look at each other than at me.

"Sorry guys, I can't help much." I said, with a shrug.

ⅭᕼЕℜℜ𝕐 𝘉𝓛℺𝓢𝓢℺𝙈

Leto POV

"Come on, RJ. We don't have a chance, if we don't learn the growing technique." Casey said.

"Once you all mastered your assigned weapons, than we'll talk." RJ said.

Alex grabs a pair of Tonfa. "Theo." He called, and hands it to him.

"Tonfa? No sweat." Theo said. "I learned these bad boys my second year." He said, as he demonstrates.

RJ hands a Bo Staff to Lily.

"Sweet. I'm a pro with a Bo." Lily said, as she demonstrates.

Alex grabs a scythe and hands it to me.

"Haven't use these in a while." I said. I begin swinging the scythe around, showing that I was pretty skilled at it. Alex threw a piece of wood into the air, I jumped into the air and slashed it, cutting it in half. "Still got it." I said, as I landed on the floor.

"And for Casey, the ancient and if I may say highly dangerous, Num-chuks." RJ said, as he hands the Num-chuks to Casey.

"No, problem." Casey said. He ended up hitting himself. "Okay, I admit. I've never use these before."

"Those are only supposed to be used by trained kung fu students." Lily said. "Like Leto." She added.

I nodded my head in agreement. "That is true." I said.

"Sorry, but until you're all up to speed, you can't get to the next level." RJ said.

"Man, just because Casey's a cub, doesn't mean we should be held back in our training." Theo complains. "It's not fair."

"Hello, I'm standing right here." Casey said.

"I don't mean to sound harsh, but that's just the way it is." Theo said.

"Theo." RJ called. "A team is a lot like... a stool." He said, causing Alex to roll his eyes. "You four are the legs, all equal, what happens if all of the parts aren't equal?"

Alex kicks one of the stool's leg, and broke it. Causing Theo to fall.

"That's right, the team falls on it's butt." RJ said.

"If the team's not ready, than none of you are ready." Alex said.

"Namaste." RJ and Alex said, and they left.

ⅭᕼЕℜℜ𝕐 𝘉𝓛℺𝓢𝓢℺𝙈

We were in the restaurant area, in our work uniforms.

Casey was preparing the doughs for the pizzas.

Theo and Lily were talking.

RJ was asking Fran, why she was there everyday.

Alex and I were cleaning the tables.

"Okay, I've been working here for a few hours, and it's a bit boring." I said.

Alex chuckled. "That's how it always is at this time." He said. "Let's make it interesting."

"How?" I asked.

"You'll see." Alex said. "Hey Fran, turn on the music."

"Oh, yay! This is gonna be fun!" Fran said, she went over to the stereo and turns on a music.

(A/N: Okay, for this I want you all to imagine, a song/music, that is both elegant and hip-hop. I couldn't find one, so I'm gonna let you all use your imagination)

The music begins to play, and Alex starts to collect the dishes, while twirling and dancing around the tables.

I listen to the rhythm of the music, I slammed a table causing the dishes to fly into the air, I did a Backhand Spring, catching the dishes with my feet, and moving them into my hands.

3rd POV

Casey, Theo, Lily, RJ and Fran were watching Leto and Alex, as they were collecting the dishes, while dancing.

"They're amazing." Lily said.

"Yeah." Theo said.

Casey was watching Leto, at how amazing he is.

As the music ends, Leto and Alex stops, as the others claps for them.

Leto went over to the other Rangers, as they complimented him.

"I didn't know you could dance like that." RJ said, as Alex walks towards him and Fran.

"I do." Fran said. "He does it everyday."

"Really?" RJ said.

"Someone has to clean the restaurant, when you weren't around." Alex said.

RJ laughs nervously.

Leto POV

RJ rings a bell. "Everyone to their stations, the 12:32 Lunch Rush, is about to..." He trailed off, as a bunch of customers came in.

"Sorry, boss. Casey and I have some training to do." Theo said.

"Wait, who's gonna help us serve these people?" RJ asked.

"Me!" Fran said, as she held her arm up, and stood up.

"Okay." RJ said.

"You're hired." Alex said, as he hands her an apron.

"Excellent." Fran said, and wore the apron. "Welcome to Jungle Karma Pizza. Um, table for two? Right this-" She was interrupted, as she accidentally threw the menu.

ⅭᕼЕℜℜ𝕐 𝘉𝓛℺𝓢𝓢℺𝙈

Alex POV

"Repeat. Ocean Bluff dam has burst, the city is being evacuated, but there is a... headed towards the streets." The news reporter said.

"That's not good." I said.

"It's gotta be the Rinshi." RJ said, as he feeds me a chip.

ⅭᕼЕℜℜ𝕐 𝘉𝓛℺𝓢𝓢℺𝙈

Leto POV

Casey and Theo meet up with Lily and Me, and we went towards the location.

"The streets of the whole city are flooding!" Lily said.

"Watch out!" I shouted, as we jumped onto a car, and onto the roof of a building.

"That was too close." Theo said.

"Woah! Giant mantis alert!" Casey said, as we saw the giant Mantor.

"How are we gonna stop it!" Lily exclaimed.

"Come on!" I said, as we turn a corner and saw a woman with a bunch of Rinshies.

The woman attack us with her tongue, and we dodged it. "Not this time, Rangers. I'm Camille." Camille said. "And I'm here to make sure you don't get in the way. Special order from Dai Shi."

"A chameleon." Lily said. "So you can change your appearance at will, and that's the look you're going with?"

Camille laughs sarcastically. "Funny." She said. "But, we'll see who gets the last laugh."

We took out our Solar Morphers.

"Ready! Jungle Beast! Spirit Unleash!" We shouted, and Morphed.

"With the Strength of a Tiger~ Jungle Fury Red Ranger!"

"With the Stealth of a Jaguar~ Jungle Fury Blue Ranger!"

"With the Speed of a Cheetah~ Jungle Fury Yellow Ranger!"

"With the Grace of a Panther~ Jungle Fury Gold Ranger!"

"Pretty colors." Camille said. "Now, keep them busy, while Mantor cleans up the city."

All of us begin fighting.

The others summoned their weapons, and now it's my turn.

"Jungle Scythe!" I shouted, as I summoned my weapon.

I continue to fight the Rinshies, and decided to use a spinning move, to defeat them.

Casey was attacked by Mantor, and we went over to him.

"Casey!" Lily shouted.

"You okay?" Theo asked.

"We can't beat it from down there!" Casey said.

"We need to use that growing technique!" Theo said.

"But how?" I asked.

Our Morphers beeped.

"Rangers, listen up." Alex said. "It's time to go big."

"But we don't know how." Theo said.

"Sure you do. You just don't know, to know how." RJ said.

"What?" Lily and I questioned, confused.

"The stool." RJ said.

"What?" Alex said.

"I mean, the team is in balance now." RJ corrected.

"I think I get it." Theo said. "Leto, you're the spirit of the team. And Lily, you're the heart of the team."

"And you bring the brains." Lily said.

"And Casey-" Theo said.

"Has the strength." I said.

"That's it, you're ready for the next level." RJ said. "Combine your Animal Spirits, and see what happens!"

"We can combine them?" Lily asked.

"We can do it guys! I know we can!" Casey said.

"Animal Spirits, Unite as One! Power Rangers Jungle Fury!" Casey shouted, as we summoned our Animal Spirits.

"Jungle Fury! Beast Miracle!" We shouted, as we entered our Animal Spirits.

The four of us attacks Mantor.

"Animal Spirits, Unite!" Casey shouted, as we formed the Jungle Pride Megazord.

Lily and Theo became the legs, I became the right arm, while Casey became the body.

"Jungle Pride Megazord!" We shouted, as we appeared in the cockpit.

We begin fighting Mantor.

The four of us summoned our weapon.

"Casey! Use it just like your Junglechucks!" Theo said.

"All over it!" Casey said, and we begin fighting Mantor with it.

"Savage Spin!" We shouted, as we use our Zord's finisher, and destroyed Mantor. "Jungle Pride Megazord!"

ⅭᕼЕℜℜ𝕐 𝘉𝓛℺𝓢𝓢℺𝙈

All of us are now back at Jungle Karma Pizza.

Fran was cleaning up.

Casey was teaching Theo how to make pizza. Lily, RJ, Alex and I were watching them.

"Man, this is harder than it looks." Theo said.

"Keep at it, you'll get the hang of it." Casey said.

"I'm glad those guys got together." Lily said.

"You know, Camille and her army aren't gonna let up." I said.

"Yeah, well, it's not her we're worried about." RJ said.

"It's Daishi." Alex said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 28 11
As Master Xandred's human daughter, you have to hide your identity from everyone. Upon the new formation of the team you fall for the Green Ranger...
525K 21.6K 115
|| π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ || β€’ 𝑼π‘ͺ𝑯𝑰𝑯𝑨 𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑬 β€’ ᴑʜᴏ α΄‘α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ ᴑᴇʀᴇ ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ? Κœα΄‡ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀΙͺɴʟʏ α΄…Ιͺα΄…Ι΄'α΄›. α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄α΄α΄‹α΄‡...
12.3K 375 14
Sword & Shield (Complete)πŸ’Ž --- A group of high-school students acquire superpowers after they discover an alien spaceship. They soon learn about its...
6.3K 194 14
Regrowth (Ongoing) ⏳ -Book ? of the VtH Series- --- We all know the story of Liam Thompson, right? The Green Ranger? Well what if there's another Uni...