ZOMBIES VS. VAMPIRE (BOOK ONE)

By vampienamie07

A place where caste system does not apply. A place where everything is about survival, love, and trust over p... More

Prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
THREE
not an update
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
It's ON
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PLS. READ.
BOOK 2?
Notice
Announcement!

ELEVEN

418 24 5
By vampienamie07

ELEVEN

After a while,

They started their plan. Everyone bid goodbyes. The first group bid good byes and luck for their princess.

"Always remember, I want to protect you all." Shura said.

"We better hurry before it gets dark." Romeo Said.

They first group already evacuated.

"God, Protect my people with your power." Shura prayed.

"Don't worry, Princess Shura. We will all survive from this place. "  Hades appeared on Shura' right side.

"I hope so." Shura prayed.

"As long as I am here. I will protect your people, your brother and you." Suddenly Ziro appeared on Shura's left side.

Shura and Hades startled of his sudden presence.

"Zi- I mean Prince Ziro, What are you doing here?" Shura asked.

Hades and Ziro was shocked to what she said.

"H-how did you know?" Suddenly, Ziro's black eyes turned to Red glaring at her.

"Prince???you're a prince???" Hades was shocked.

"Tasuke told me." Shura answered.

"We need to talk." Ziro grabbed her hand and started to go when Hades grabbed shura's other arm.

"Where are you taking her?" Hades asked.

Ziro didn't answered. Instead,

"Let- her- Go..." Ziro commanded with cold voice.

"Tsk! Why should I?" Hades was provoking him.

They glared at each other.

" I said Let her go!" Ziro said irritatedly.

" Why don't you let her go instead, 'zero'?" Hades said.

They started grabbing shura's arms in opposite side so she got mad.

"Why don't you two let go of me instead!"  Shura yelled letting her hands freed from them.

"I won't go to any of you. And I want to e be ALONE..." Shura left them

She got irritated on why those two handsome men are fighting for her. She went to the river to be alone and to think also of what will she do.

To Be Continue...

04/29/15 @ 1:16 AM

hi, lovely readers. as you can read, it was too short. Hope you like this one.

I am so sleepy. Need sleep!
enjoy reading guys.

⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳
⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳
⛳⛳⛳⛳
⛳⛳

⛳⛳⛳⛳
⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳
⛳⛳⛳⛳
⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 124 23
ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴊɪsᴏᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ sᴇʟғ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ , sʜᴇ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ sᴇʟғ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sʜᴇ ɪs...
95K 3.1K 16
Cover made by @k00kskitten "Surprised?" His ethereal voice reverberated through you, eyes locked onto yours. His hands steadied themselves on the wal...
6.1K 237 21
The world is coming to an end and the undead are coming for you. You and a group of people do your best to survive.
1.3K 176 22
hey guys if you don't read sesone 1 of this book please go and read it's on my ID 😊😊 𝙊𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖'...