Loin.. I Love The Way Your He...

taeulvkim tarafından

Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagi... Daha Fazla

prologue
chapter 1
Mr. rose
loen
dreams
feelings
encounter
weekend
perfume
waiting
friends
want or love
letting her go
only her's
his punishment
The Evans
unnamed
mine
secret which everyone hide
physcopaths
past
i will
the pain
confession
victim card
intense
obsession
half truth half lie..
it can't be
possession.
craziest..
night
sins
encountered fire*fire
sinful pleasure
sinful pleasure pt.2
deeds
her story..
a chance
his story
his pain..
second chance
a mess
after math
fecade
beautiful
double pay
darkest desires
it just started
his target..
last byes
announcement
where is she..
dreams
flashback
the end
announcement
season 2
new story

where is he

285 21 4
taeulvkim tarafından

Time skip
Next day...

Like everyday caleb woke up first, after freshing up he went to czarina's room to see the heartwarming sight of his sisters sleeping figure, who sleeps like a baby.. he kneels to the right side of the bed where she is sleeping.. he smiles looking at her baby face, the sight is something he can sacrifice his whole life for..

Caleb : princess wake up..

He lightly shook her, making her groan as she cover herself with the blanket. Caleb shook his head at her childish behaviour..

Caleb : princess, wake up.. it's getting late..

He forcely pull her up making her sit on the bed..

Czarina : bro it's too early, just five minutes more..

Czarina whined like a baby, her eyes are still closed. Caleb flick his fingers over her forehead giving her forehead a light hit..

Caleb : your five minutes means i have to wait for next year, thanks but no thanks i have a lot of work, which should be done, i can't wait for your five minutes..

Czarina rub her forehead, opening her eyes, with an slight frown..

Czarina : i hate you..

She said with an pout, making caleb chuckled..

Caleb : and i love you too..

He said flashing his sweetest smile, which makes czarina smile as well, and she literally forget that she was mad at her brother for waking her up, disturbing her beauty sleep..

Czarina : did xavy came..

She said eyeing at the table clock, as caleb shook his head in denial.

Caleb : not yet,

He eyed at the fitness band on his wrist as it shows 8 : 30 am..

Caleb : but he'll be there soon, so get up fast you don't want to be late did you..

Caleb confirmed with a smile, as Czarina nodded,

Czarina : send him to my room as soon as he came..

She said tieing her hair in a bum..

Caleb : why? did you guys plan something behind my back, which iam not aware of, what did i miss?

Caleb said in a teasing tone, and czar knows where these is going, it's not something new, they always tease them due to their clingy behaviour towards each other, but for her it's just an pure affection she has towards her bestfriend nothing more nothing less just pure friendship..

Czarina : not you too bro please, grace is enough to tease me with it, now please don't join her team. Will you?

Czarina said with an iam done with an these teasing look, making caleb chuckled..

Caleb : ok tigeress i give up, we are on the same team remember..

Caleb falsh his gentle smile, while tugging her bangs behind her ear..

Czarina : glad you remember.. i literally thought you betrayed me..

She said with an mocking tone eyeing him suspiciously.

Caleb : that never gonna happen..

He taps her head lovingly, assuring her that he is on her side..

Caleb : joke apart, go and freshen up, see you at the dining table princess..

He leaned towards her before peaking her forehead and left the room..

Czarina looks at her brothers retreating figure with a gentle smile until it completely disappears behind the doors, she gets up and takes a warm bath before dressing up in something simple, after being done with her hair she went down hoping to find her best friend, stuffing his favourite pancakes one after another, but to her surprise Xavier is no where to see, it's about to 9 but still Xavier didn't come to pick her up, and it's something unusual, he never did these, no matter what he always shows up at There breakfast time and had his breakfast with them as he is all alone in his mansion his parents are always out of station for business, but today he didn't come, and these makes everyone a lil bit confused.

Grace : where is xav Czar baby, he never was late for breakfast before, did he tell you anything..

Grace asked Czarina who is settling herself in her respective chair, she shook her head in a no, making grace suspicious..

Grace : i promise if you did anything with Xavier I'll fucking kill you ryan..

Grace mubble under her breath, Xavier is like a family member to them, whom she love and care the same way she love and care about the twins..

At exactly 9 : 5 am, one car enter yohaness main gate..

Czarina : it must be xavy..

Czarina said with a smile while munching on her food..

Grance : aunt Rossy set another plate for Xavier..

Rossy smile an bowed before settling xav plate next to czar chair, that's where xav sit everytime beside czarina. They can hear a footsteps heading towards them..

Grace : xav, baby why are you late today is.. you..

Grace's smile disappeared with a frown, as well as Ethan's, while caleb an Aiden looked at a new entry with confusion. Czarina is unable to see the new person as she is sitting facing her back at the door, and soon a familiar scent hit czar's nostrils nd the hell these scent is something she never forget, these scent is printed in all her existence and she can't guess it wrong even in her dreams, even in an mixture of thousands of scents she can't get it wrong not even in million chances.

Czarina : vyan...

She mumbled before turning around only to find out that her guess is 100 % true, coz there she saw vyan walking towards her with his sweetest smile, she can't help but smile brightly, it's the scene she wants to see everyday, seeing her love of the life first in the morning.. but her smile disappeared with an frown as soon as her eyes landed on his banded forehead..

Czarina : what the hell happened to you..

She said examining his forehead which is now wrapped with an white bandage, she abruptly got up from her chair, almost running towards vyan with an worried look..

Czarina : how did it happen..

She touched his bandage carefully, didn't want to hurt him or coz him any kind of pain, in any way, her eyes were filled with hurt and concern like she is the one who is hurt instead of vyan, she felt a pang in her heart looking at the bandage in his forehead..

Czarina : who did these, tell me the name..

She asked cleanching her fist, she swore to kill the bastard with her bare hands who dared to touch her man..

Trust me you can't do that, I'll be the happiest person in these whole world if you'll do the exact thing to that person who is the reason behind it.. vyan mumbled in his mind..

Vyan : ohh it's nothing babe just an little accident thats all..

Czarina eyes widened in shock..

Czarina : accident oh my God, did you get hurt anywhere else, is there any serious injury, show me let me take a look..

She said eyeing him from head to toe her desperate eyes keep searching for any other injuries, making sure that he is alright. Vyan cupped her cheeks to stop her desperate search..

Vyan : shhh.. breath iam totally fine i swear, i didn't get hurt anymore, it's just i slipped from my stair thats all , that's what happened yeah, but iam fine, trust me..

Vyan lied fluently with an assuring smile. Hoping she believes in his lies.

Czarina : are.. you... Are you sure...

Vyan nodded before leaning towards her ear..

Vyan : or should we go to your room, so that i can strip off all my clothes and you can have a better look at that time, sounds like a plan isn't it..

He teased her in order to divert her mind, Czarina lightly pushed him..

Czarina : horny asshole..

These made vyan chuckled at his victory as he sighed internally..

Vyan : now that hurts..

He said placing his hands over her chest with a pout on his lips..

Grace : czar come here, and eat the food it's getting cold..

Grace voice bring back those lovey Dovey couple out of there love bubble, who were so busy with each other that they literally forget that they are not alone in the dinning room,.

Czarina : come join us..

Czarina said with an smile. Taking his hands in hers,

Vyan : hell yeah iam freaking hungry..

Vyan said while rubbing his tummy and dragging her back to the dinning table, making her sit on her respective chair as he pulled the chair beside her for himself.

Grace : that's Xav's chair..

Grace warned him, but the hell he is going to listen to, sorry to inform you but he is not going to come anytime soon, opps my bad it's forever he announced internally ignoring grace words, taking his place beside czar. Like he owns it. And from vyan perspective he did..

Vyan : opps now i remember what iam forgetting.. Xavier told me to call him, he wants to talk to you..

He fish out his phone before dailing Xavier number he keep it on loud speaker as after 4 to 5 rings xav pick up the call..

On call

Xavier : Hello.

Czarina sighed in relief listening to his voice, but she missed to notice his voice which is full of desperation, hoarse and defeated, she herself doesn't know why she was missing him from the morning, it's just There's something in her which wants to make sure that he is allright.

Czarina: Hello xavy are you allright, Why didn't you come for breakfast, is everything okay..

Czarina asked the first thing she is worried about..

Xavier : Sorry about that czar, i got stuck up with this sudden practice of our football team, i tried to call you but it's not connecting, so I called Vyan and asked him a favor to drop you to college, I am so sorry for making you wait..

Czarina sighed in relief. She is relieved that it's not something serious, but oh girl how wrong she is to think like that. But can't blame her for believing his words, coz xav never lied to her, maybe it's the 2nd time he is lieing for her own sake..

Czarina : why are you saying sorry duffer, it's totally fine, this match is important for you, you should practice hard..

She tried to encourage him.

Xavier : i gotta go, they need me in field..

His voice sounds rough and hoarse, like he didn't drink water for years.

Czarina : yeah bye, take care, give your best, don't forget to drink water ok, and you can do it, whatever the outcome is always remember, iam proud of you my tiger and i got your back, you got me, I'll be your trophy if needed.

Czarina tried to cheer him up, unaware of the fact that her words are making the situation worse for Xavier than it already is There's a pin drop silence form the other side of the line..

Czarina : xavy, hello, are you there, is my voice is audible, hello.. hello xavy..

She called out his name continuously to get any response from his side.

Xavier : yeah iam fine.. i can do it.. bye..

Nd he hung up the call.

Czarina give Vyan phone back to him, while grace eyed vyan suspiciously.. she is feeling like there's something fishy in all these..

Time skip
After one week

It's been 1 week since czar has seen xav, he is not coming to college, from one week, the last time she heard anything from him is two days after she talked to him through vyan's phone, Xavier called her after two days " czar sorry but I'll be out of reach for few days iam going out of station for some work, I'll call you back as soon as I come back, take care of yourself, bye gotta go"

that's the last word she heard from him after that he got disappeared, everything is so weird for her, she don't know whats going on with her bestfriend why he is not himself lately, is he avoiding her intentionally or is it just her mind which keeps making up all these senerio, he is not replying to her text, his phone is out of reach, he didn't try to contact her by any means, he is not active in any social platform.

She also went to his home as well, hoping he'll be there, but like he said he'll be out of station, and he means it, he is nowhere to be seen, even his maids didn't know anything about his whereabouts, they know the same story czar was aware of. But she didn't have any reason to doubt his best friend, why should she when nothing like that happened which will lead to his disappearance.

Isn't it,

yeah according to her everything was normal the last day she saw him, they had their dinner together, they spent their time like normal days, everything was normal, then why would he disappear like that without a reason, as long as she remembers there's nothing which can be the reason behind his disappearance, he has gone somewhere with his own will,? Right? That's what she thinks? But the question is..

where?

And why?

Where is he?

Did she missed something?

But what?

What's going on?

Everything changes in those mere 1 week from Xavier sudden disappearance, no she can't say it like that, he informs her before going, it's not like that he disappeared out of the blue, but still something is not fitting right in the puzzle?

but what?

And on the other hand vyan suddenly got admitted in her class, he never leave her alone for a single second, clinging to her like a kola, following her everywhere even in girls common room, which has become there common place for there intense make out session which didn't last with just an simple make out, every time they go as far as they can, vyan make sure to keep the whole common room empty for them, as a possessive ass he is, what else she can expect from him, he didn't want others to listen to his doll moans whenever he made love with her, leaving her a moaning mess under him, whenever he thrust in and out of her, making her begged for more, and as for ryan he is not allowed to touch her for one month, it's his punishment for invading vyan's sides.

When vyan said there's a punishment, he is dead serious about it, he really mean it more than anything..

It's an real torture for ryan , he felt vyan's arousal every time but he can't do anything except jerking off imagining czar face, vyan is just letting them to talk he is forbiding them to have any intimate moments.. and czar miss ryan as hell, but whenever she tried to talk about these with vyan, she finds herself getting dragged by vyan as the next moment he fuck the shit out of her, making her moan with every single thrust he make, she understands one thing that it's not that easy to be in a relationship with an possessive ass like vyan,.

Vyan never left a single chance to show public affection in front of everyone, he was a sucker for showing his territory whenever he got a chance.

He kissed her whenever he feels like without caring of anything or anyone, he didn't even care about the lecturer, he is dangerously daring, and i don't give a damn about others kind of guy, it's not like czar is complaining about it, she loves his daring side, in just mere 1- 2 week they have become the hottest couple of the campus, some of them are still confused about whom she is really dating between the twins, whether it's ryan or his newly admitted twin brother vyan.

If they consider the freshers day incident it's ryan but recent incidents are saying the other thing, but no one dares to say a single word, and after the cafeteria incident when vyan beat the shit out of a new guy who dare to pass bad comments about czarina, asking her about her price, and as soon as those words fly in vyan's ear.

then what?

All hell breaks loose and vyan beat the shit out of that guy in the cafeteria full of thousands of students, that guy was barely alive when vyan was forcefully dragged out by ryan, but they didn't miss the last warning he gave to everyone present there, she is mine, dare to mess with her and i swear upon my Life I'll show all of you a living hell, without remorse, without mercy, i dare you try me, and everyone get it, it's more of a prophecy than a simple warning if it's not for ryan that guy have died till now, as for czarina she was enjoying the whole senerio while sipping her coffee sitting in the chair like the queen she is, she didn't even show any kind of pity or mercy for that guy,

" Czarina: assholes like you who didn't know how to respect a girl deserve these, and my price is more than your pathetic life, keep that in your good for nothing useless mind, be greatful that he deal with you, if i was in his place i should have cut your dick off for talking nonsense about me, fucking asshole "

She kicked his almost lifeless body before stepping on him with her high heels, making him groan in pain with the lil bit of life he had left with, she just walked away. leaving him on the floor, without caring if he'll be alive for next day or not, that's the day the whole campus realised one thing that vyan and czarina are such a couple made in hell, cruel, no mercy, nothing, they are just made for each other, they both are fire which will not show any mercy to burn the hell out of those who mess with them.

After one week..

Czar is sitting in vyan's lap, her legs on the either side of him, caging him between her legs, as she is treating his wound almost healed forehead.. while vyan keeps sniffing her neck like she is some kind of delicious food..

Ryan : can you keep your dick down asshole..

Ryan said sensing vyan's arousal getting frustrated by his horny ass twin brother, who is getting turned on and ryan can sense it like clear water. They are currently in vyan's room as Ryan is sitting in there opposite couch.

Vyan : get out you jealous ass..

Vyan shushed him off continuing his work ignoring the stares he is getting from his twin..

Vyan : your smell erotic, your scent drive me crazy..

Vyan mumbled over her neck giving her sensual lick..

Czarina : babe, please let me finish it..

Czarina whines for him to stop his actions for a while, vyan is making it hard for her to continue her work, it is clearly visible that he is trying to seduce her in his sinful Desires..

Vyan : what about I'll finish mine first, before you do.

He offered her a tempting proposal, while he pulled her closer, his Hands gripping her thighs tightly, as he made her sit directly over his crouch, so that she can feel his hardness, which she did, she bite her inner cheeks to keep her moan from escaping..

Czarina : hmm about that..

She pretended to think for a while before she leaned towards his ear, as she gave his ear a few sensual kitten licks..

Czarina : how about an yess..

She whispered sensually, dragging the yessss longer, to make it sound more sensual, making vyan eyes glisten with lust..

Vyan : with all my pleasure..

With that he smashed his lips into her, like he wants to eat her whole existence, as she desperately grind her hips on his crouch, creating the friction they both desires for. Leaving Ryan's jaw dropped on the floor at there shameless pleasure act..

Ryan : guys iam still here..

He voices out, trying to make them aware of his presence, vyan pulled away from the kiss frustratedly glaring at his twin brother who is ruining his intimate moment..

Vyan : oh yeah right, why don't you fuck off then..

He said irritatedly as he again smashed his lips into hers, didn't want to waste another second on his twin brother, his hands slipped inside her dress, touching her bare skin desparately, ingoring Ryan's whole existence. He picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist, he walked towards his bed holding her securely in his arms, he didn't pay attention to the tight grip he has on her thighs which will surely leave marks afterwards, he throws her in his bed as she bounce back due to the sudden throw, she bite her lower lips unconsciously, witnessing vyan with those wild aura of his is something she can die for, he looks hella hot with that disheaved hair, eyes filled with lust and need, as his lips keep begging to be claimed by hers.

Vyan : you'll be the death of me one day..

He whispered hovering over her..

Czarina : and do you think You'll not, well then let me inform you that the feelings is same..

She whispered back, wrapping her legs around his waist pulling him towards her as his hardness hit her clothed pussy..

Ryan : fuck off.. you guys are unbelievable..

Ryan shouted, dashing out of there room, to fix his own problem, but he didn't miss to hear the word his twin said in reply.

Vyan : Of course I will.

vyan replied with his cockiness, and ryan just walked out from those horny couples ignoring vyan remake which is full of cockiness, he just can't sit there seeing how vyan make her scream his name, keeping her in his mercy, making her begged for him, hell no he can't do that knowing very well that his dear brother will not let him put his single finger on her, as his 1 month punishment is not finished yet, than why he sit there and punish himself, it's better to go to his own room and have a cold shower letting his Hands do the magic to calm his dick which is hard as rock till now..

Czarina : can you be gentle today.. there's someone in me, we need to protect..

To be continued.......

I hope you enjoyed these chapter thanks for reading..

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

64.5K 2.4K 37
Sometimes shadows of past cannot be overcome... Myra There is a point in everyone's life which changes them. This point also came in my life which c...
3K 179 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
3.8K 144 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
164K 6.1K 55
Everyone has an ache and hunger, some people are just better at hiding it than others. And some people run from it. And some people end up actually n...