White Scarf

็”ฑ fantasialastrange

โ”‚ ๐ˆ๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š "๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›." - โ€ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด... ๆ›ดๅคš

Caution
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ
Twenty Two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Epilogue
WHITE SCARF

Seventeen

234 13 1
็”ฑ fantasialastrange

"[Y/N], the promenade night is today, right?" 

"Yes, Ran, make sure you'll make it on time so as Rindou, it'll start at exactly eight in the evening." 

"Okay, the theme is Moulin Rouge?" 

"Yes, but don't forget your masquerade mask, we have two themes, the Moulin Rouge with the touch of Masquerade Ball." 

"Okay, got that, see you later." 

"Hey, Ran! Don't forget to drop by my house later." 

"Yeah, yeah. I know." 

It's the day of the promenade ha? Surprisingly I'm not into it, I don't feel any excitement about the event that we organized for a month. 

Did my excitement just fade on the day of the event? Signing lazily I got up on my bed and stare at the mannequin near the cheval glass, a red fitted slim long gown that exposed my lower back, with its white fur shawl shimmering on the four corners of my room.

"Sexily flashy," I muttered to myself, does my mom mean it when she said she'll – 

"[Y/N]! Be ready the make-up artist and hairstylist are on their way, darling." Oh, she did mean it, what time is it already? I look up and fixed my eyes on the wall cock to check what time it is, 

"Oh, it's only six." Not motivated enough, I lazily stretch my arms out and yawn. Lying on my bed again, with heavy eyes. 

"She's sleeping." Blinking at the blinding lights that filled my room, I got up. 

"Mom?" I called, she turn to me and smiled, 

"You, young lady, I told you to get ready... Why are you sleeping?!" She hysterically exclaimed but her poise makes her look gorgeous. Scratching my eyes, I smiled back at her. 

"You look pretty mom," I said beguiled by her accoutre, she raised her brows. 

"Enough, with your flowery words, get up and take a bath, it's already seven!" Laughing at her reaction, I took my towel and made my way to the bathroom. 

After taking the fastest bath of my life, my mom didn't waste any minute and helped me to put on my dress, 

"Mom, jeez pipe down, would you?" 

"What? It's already seven-thirty, young lady! They need to fix your hair and make-up too, and calmed down you said?" She cracks as her eyes widen on my obnoxious confab just now, with a protrudes lips I nod, and do as I was told to. 

"Is she your baby? Mrs. [L/N], all I can see is a stunning lady." One of the stylists said, combing my hair, as she smiles at me, My elegant mom laughed, 

"I know right, she isn't my daughter for nothing." The make-up artist chuckles, 

"Now, trust us, you're going to captivate all the people on that promenade night." After an hour and a half, the preparation my mom prepared for me was finally done. 

"[Y/N]! Are you– now who are you?" I turn to see the two Haitani with their breathtaking tuxedo fit, 

Ran on his black suit with a red tie while Rindou has the same black suit as his brother but his tie is blue. 

"Woah, is this some met gala?" I comment, the two of them exchange a look and snickers, 

"Damn aren't we looking expensive?" Rindou added, I walked towards them and put both of my arms to their waist, 

"You're rich, Rinrin, you don't just look expensive, you're a rich man." I blurt, he shrugged placing his arms on my neck. 

"I know, duh." He said rolling his violet optics, 

"Stop it, you two." Ran retain, 

"Now, children, smile." Mom said smiling at us with her camera focused on us. Smiling ear to ear I pull Ran and Rin closer. 

"Cheese!" We said in synch and posed, mom took a lot of photos for the last minutes before she got contented. 

"Okay, now go, you don't want to be late for your prom." Mom said, 

"Hey, wait you three." Looking at her in confusion she flick a smile and raised a box to us.

"Your masks," She stated. I laugh and walk to her. 

"Will you?" I asked, she smile and wave her hands down, I'm a bit taller than my charming mom I bent a bit and let her tie the mask beyond my head. 

"Come here Ran-chin, you too Rinrin." My mom phonic, the two did what they were told, bending half of their knees to let my mom reach their head without tip-toeing. 

"Last, let's take a picture one more time." My mom enunciate, and without any complaint, we took pictures altogether. 

"Drive safely, Ran-chin, you have [Y/N]." 

"Yes, aunty, we will be careful." Waving a bye to her, we sit inside the car. 

"Rindou, sit on the shotgun seat." Ran said sharply when Rindou take the seat next to me on the back. 

"No, we're fine here, brother." He stated, taking the seatbelt and locking it on my sit. 

"Safety first, kid." He said jestingly, shaking my head I laugh at him. 

"Rindou." Again, Ran called him, more coldly this time. 

"No, you should drive now, brother, right [Y/N]?" I nod and put a thumbs up. 

"Yes, yes, Rinrin is right, let's go Ran-chin." I teased, he cursed under his breath and start the car, 

"For fuck's sake I'm not your fucking driver you fucking brats." He scaly cursed whilst Rinrin and I laugh in the back seat. 

"Thanks for your service, Ran." Rinrin jest to his older brother who ignored his mischiefs, arriving at the purlieu the entrance into the promenade venue,

Moulin Rouge style was through a large red windmill. Alluring and beautiful Can-Can girls greeted us and the other students with their fancy, classic dress and suits. A block of enormous ice sculptured elephant vodka luge re-enforced the theme, though there's vodka and other alcoholic beverage the faculty made sure it's only three percent, since we're still students, it's a miracle that they actually approve of the idea of alcohol. 

A large circular mirrored bar proved to be the place to gather before everyone was treated to cabaret entertainment. Accompanied by the dramatic entrance of advent from a cloud of smoke courtesy of the marvelous magician. 

Appetizing bowls of food circulated for everyone to enjoy before gathering around the spectacular cake for speeches. There's also a Moulin Rouge-themed dancer who performed a breathtaking display and is one of the top DJs in Japan, with yours truly Ran and Rindou's connection on Roponggi we managed to hire high-quality DJs. To entertain the coming guests before the main event. 

Detailed theming and propping throughout the party created a magical theme for the students.

"Damn, where'd you get all the funds for this [Y/N]?" Rindou said in amazement, shrugging my shoulders I wiggle my brow.

"From the parents, and my sugar boyfriend?" 

"Izana? Izana stash this party?" Rinrin ask in astonishment, humming I clung my arms to his forearms. 

"Not sure, just heard it from Takashi, that someone invest for the party that was under my name." 

"How can you say it's Izana?" Ran said, after tossing the car key to the chauffeur, he place my free hand on his bicep just like how I held Rinrin. 

"There's only one man I know that would definitely do that," I said, he hums looking straight. 

"Reasonable." He expresses. 

"[Y/N]!" Yuzuha called, I smile and waved to her. 

"Hey, what's with the rush?" She's wearing a short black umbrella cut cocktail dress with a touch of detailed red sequence and on her hair a long feather hairdresser is intact. She looks dazzling inclusively with her eye mask. 

"Where have you been?! You're the opening remark!" Dumbfounded by her statement as she catch her breath, eyebrows irking I stared at her. 

"It's not my part! It's the Dean's speech, it is written on the planner, what are you talking about?" She looks at me before she nods slowly with her mouth agape, 

"Oh, really? I think I read the first draft." She slowly processes, 

"Take it easy, yuz, I already arranged the event's activities." I excuse myself from the Haitani and walk beside Yuzuha, 

"Exact eight in the evening the student must be here, it'll be the start of the Dean's opening remark, preceding the dance performance of can-can girl and evening dinner followed by the cotillion and closing remark lastly is the party fete of the students," I explained, exhaling as she relaxes and nods. 

"I've been stressed for nothing." I laugh, 

"You just want everything to be perfect there's nothing wrong with it." She giggled, a waiter walked past us offering drinks and getting one I give it to Yuzuha. 

"Here," She smiles and takes it, 

"Thanks." She said, 

"Welcome," I said and smiled, hoisting her glass I did the same. 

"Cheers?" I nod with our glasses making contact I smile. 

"Cheers." 

 The echo of the microphone reverberated as a cue that the event has about to start, as what was written on the plan, the Dean give his speech to the student and the event. 

I've never felt my time wasted the moment that he gives his punch drunk speech for the night, it didn't help that Rinrin yawned from time to time as I tried to listen to the Dean's words. Nudging his stomach I glared at him. 

"Stop it, Rinrin! It's distracting." I screamed in a whisper to him, he protrude his lips and stare at him. 

"Why did you even give him a part? This is a party not a fucking sleepover." He throws a fit, holding my laugh I poke his forehead. 

"I needed to." I complained back. 

"And with the impressive efforts of our school council, this event would be futile, a great applause to our school council." The drowsy Rinrin earlier suddenly stands up and starts clapping when the dean asks for applause. 

"That's our [Y/N]!" Rinrin exclaimed, and so does Ran. Smiling awkwardly I clap too, these two know no shame. 

"Now enjoy the night, students." On the account of not partaking a part in the cotillion, I've been eating for the whole hour of the promenade. If I can't have a dance with Izana tonight then better not to dance with anyone. 

"I wanna go home and call Izana." I murmured, 

"How about a dance to your Rinrin?" He brought, raising an eyebrow I look at him. 

"Go, dance with someone else." 

"Just one dance?" 

"No." 

"One step?" 

"One step?" 

"On the dancefloor." I laugh and push him. 

"Don't mind me, Rinrin, enjoy your own night." 

"But I already yet to complete dancing with all the beautiful girls here." He said lowly, forehead irking I nod at what he said. 

"Good for you? so why should I know?" 

"Because you'll complete it, now a dance?" Eyes bubbling with his play-up goal, I smile genuinely, 

"So pretentious, Rinrin." I mockingly smile contemptuously, he rolled his eyes, 

"I just compliment you, won't you be moved a bit?" 

"Shut it, Rindou Haitani, and leave me alone." I sneered, he laugh in my stance, he crouched a bit since I'm sitting and pat my head. 

"You'll enjoy your night too." He grinned, then left. Yeah, enjoy the night on my own. 

"Would you like to have a dance with me, mademoiselle?" 

The normal straight argent hair of his has a few volumes and been styled corollary, on his black suit that inexplicably compliments his body physique, even with his eye mask, his tantalizing gleaming violaceous orbs shine above all, a smirk flashing on his perfect visage already captivated me, I stared at him, lost in reverie. He looks stunning. 

"Darling?" Gulping, I nod and take his hands. 

"With pleasure." I muttered. 

"That's more like it." Slow mellow music starts to fill the whole venue as we step in as if right on time it is played for us. 

"You're here." I whispered, he smile and hold my waist pulling me to him, 

"Something's upsetting you." He pointed, protruding my lips, I didn't meet his gaze. 

"I'm not upset." He hums, nodding a bit as he swirls me laggardly on the beat of the music. 

"Then what's our problem?" He repeats deliberately, watching me intently. 

I laugh a bit and took my time to mesmerize how seriously he looks and was willing to hear what our problem is. 

"It's nothing... big." 

"I want to know despite it's small as an atom." Shell shocked by his statement, I tip-toed to hug him. 

Ahh... This man to what amount of adoration and care does he have for me? This extent is too much to what I deserve. 

"I'm no longer dismayed the moment you're here, let's just enjoy the party." Placing his forehead to mine, he smiles. 

"Alright then, anata." The first promenade night that I experience was all worth the drudgery that I allocate on what I expected and intend to sustain. Not until. He has crowned as the promenade king. 

"May I call Kurokawa Izana, to the stage for the coronation of promenade night?" Rindou, Ran and I exchange glances as Izana stood beside us drinking a glass of champagne leisurely, 

Did he sneak to write his name on the guest list?

"Who is that?" 

"Do we have a Kurokawa in our class?" 

"Wait is he the rumored benefactor of this party?" Idle conversation blabber around the whole room for someone who is clearly not a student of our school. Clearing my throat I sneakily walk to the side, 

"Pardon my intrusion sir, but Kurokawa Izana–." 

"Around of applause for the promenade king and queen of this night, [L/N, Y/N] and Kurokawa, Izana! Congratulations!" 

Stunned by what I'm seeing my unpredictable boyfriend, is now standing confidently on the stage smirking at me. 

"What the... is he out of his mind!?" 

As the spotlight turned on my side I stand straight and smile, after the crowning ceremony and so whatever I turn to Izana who was whistling, holding his trophy, stash, and a bouquet of flowers. 

"What is that stunt? Izana Kurokawa?"

 "Nothing...? Some entertainment?" Hands on my temple I sigh, 

"How did your name even get on the list? It's not–." 

"Enough with the nagging, your so relentless [Y/N] now smile for us." I looked at Rinrin that was currently holding a camera on our way, exhaling sharply, and was ready to talk back to Rinrin when a strong hand grab my waist and pulled me. 

"You could nag me later 'till tomorrow, so smile for me pretty." He whispered planting a light kiss on my cheeks, cheeks heating with his simple gesture I bite my lip and in defeat, I smile. 

"Fine, you're lucky I love you." 

"You do?" He asks cheekily, 

"Hmm... Do I?" I ask derisively, he rolled his eyes in return. 

"Of course, you do." I laugh. 

"Yes, I do very much." Muffle grunts stop us and looking at where it came from made me chuckle. 

"Can't I just take a picture of you two normally and peacefully?" He asked as though we were on his nerve waiting for us to pose nicely.

Laughing at Rinrin's bold expression we flash a smile at the camera. 

"Finally." He sighs in relief after taking a couple of shots, 

"Now, shall we have the whole night?" I ask looking at him, eyes gleaming behind his mask he nods and take my hand. 

Taking my hand he runs energetically and once we sight his motorbike he holds my waist, placing me on the back of his bike as he hops on next. 

"Let me accompany you, mademoiselle." He clearly expressed with a bright smile. Affectedly smiling I hug him from behind, I rest my head on his back and listen to his heartbeat. 

"I'm in your care," I answered. 

"This is ridiculous. Ridiculous." 

I said huffing and catching my breath, not so long ago we agree to enjoy the night only for him to choose such an extreme activity. Waves of laughter clouded my ears as we climb the long stairs to the top of a hill. 

"Izana... Is this some kind of torture? If it is then please tell me." Groaning from the pain in my heels I took my stilettos out. 

"This won't do, my feet would give up first before we could reach the top," I muttered, on the other hand, Izana seems to find something amusing in my existence right now. 

Is he actually a sadist? Or does he really finds this funny? 

"My apologies, anata." He scratchy intone. 

"Don't bother, could I borrow your knife for a second in return?" Dither on my request he took his knife from his pocket and give it to me. 

"Where would you need that? Be careful it's sharp." He asks, sitting on the stairs watching a lot of passersby as I held the hem of my dress. 

"You're dressed too charmingly to climb such a steep mountain!" A lady called out, giving them a dried laugh I nod, 

"Oh, how nice to be young!" The others added. 

Now we're attracting unnecessary attention, it's still a long way to go to reach the top of the hills, thus my inappropriate outfit will only bring hindrance along the way. 

Ripping it to the middle with the use of his knife I cut my dress in half, exposing my legs, I can't help but sigh in belief after taking a portion of my uncomfortable attire. Whistling in my little D.I.Y outfit I look back at him and give the knife back. 

"Okay, this is better, now up we go!" I beamed and took his hand running to the long way stairs. 

For a minute he look stunned but in a snap, he burst into peals of laughter now. 

"Your unpredictable, anata." 

"Ha! Coming from the one who wants to hike out of the blue!" 

Stuck on his bright expression like a contagious disease it brings a broad smile to my face kindling kismet emotions to my stomach and touching my heartstrings. 

"Forget it." I snickered, Izana took my stilettos, and support me as we proceed to climb. It takes almost half an hour 'till we reach the top. 

I've been thinking, since earlier what are we supposed to do once we reach the top hill, now that we've been here and had the hallmarks of the wide, inordinate sky, I finally understand. 

"Anata... are we here to stargaze?" He hummed breathing audibly but bombed on staring at the vast, inkless sphere. 

"It's starless..." I subdue, he looks far defeated. 

"Uh-huh." He baffled lowly. 

A momentousness implicit takes the helm over us, no one talks, no one even dared maybe because of the big disgruntlement or exhaustion after climbing a lofty hill without achieving anything and only to find a blank stratosphere. 

I peep at him on my peripheral and without any words, it is obviously gummed on his face, He looks disappointed. 

"But..." He sought likely to himself but ended with a heavy sigh of distress. 

"I'm... gonna go get some water," I said, 

leaving him deflated on one of the benches that accommodates everyone who reaches the top, there are also vending machines and a comfort room.

 A star, I need to find a star, how could Tokyo skies be this ruthless to my plum jewel? Pushing a coin onto the vending machine I look around to search for the stars, 

"Star, star, a star... Ah–." Rustling through the bushes and trees I found another kind of gem. 

"[Y/N]? Are you..." I turn around after hearing his voice and in the same way a cold halcyon wind waft around us. 

As my eyes made a contact with him, tucking the slipping hair behind my ears, I parted my lips. 

"Anata!" I called, grabbing his hand, I smiled at him, letting him have the best view of the ethereal terrain. 

Mesmerize for some time, he stared flabbergasted at the city lights scintillating below us, resembling the absence of stars in the skies. 

"Wow." He uttered winsomely. 

"It's enticing..." He added becalmed on the scenery, holding on to the railing I lean, behold in fascination at Izana's vivid face. 

"Right, so enticing," I answered focusing on his contour like the angel he is. 

"I was looking for you, and here you are hunting stars." He points out, looking back at me yet he halts momentarily as he found me staring at him fondly. 

Clearing my throat, I look at the city lights, that's awkward. 

"Well... yeah, we went here for the stars, though I don't find one, I think this one is not bad either." I heard him chuckle and pull me into his arms. 

"For me?" He asks, chewing my lip I push my back to his chest and feel his embrace more. 

"Who else?" I contort, he chuckles and snuggles his nose to my neck. 

"I have something for you too." He whispered. 

He release the hug and left me for a few minutes after onward he come back carrying two lanterns. 

"Let's light it?" He asks gleefully, I nod and took the lighter that he brought. 

"Let me light your lantern." He said, putting his lightened lantern on the ground. 

"When did you get this?" I ask, watching him. 

"Yesterday." He must prepare all of this beforehand, and seeing how upset he is earlier makes some sense. 

"Izana." I called him, and he looks at me. Smiling, 

"It's ready." He said, giving me the lantern, together we let up on the sky, our lanterns. In spite of the fact that the sky's inkless our lantern gives a gleaming on the dark skies. 

"Izana..." He hums eyes following the floating lanterns, gulping every bit of my spittle, I stare at the engagement ring that I always wear. 

Ain't it funny? In my past life, I did my very best to run away from him but now every self-restrained that I had appeared not to exist in my revived self. 

"Yes?" He asks as he reaches to hold my hand. 

"Let's get married." 

"Alright." He answers, without hesitation. 

Lips gaping with his abrupt answer, I look at him closely. 

"But tell me... You have reasons for all of your actions, right, [Y/N]?" Thrown into a tizzy, I bite my cheeks, as anticipated there's no way he wouldn't doubt my actions. 

"I'm not asking you to tell me right away, anata." He expresses mellowly, 

"I'll always wait for you." He closed our distance and rub his nose into mine. 

"I will be your accomplice in any extent of what you want to reify." He balmily phrasal, affirming me as his eyes effulgent with an overflowing ardor. 

"And I can be your own gun barrel, that'll hit anywhere you point at." He motioned, pressing a soft kiss on my forehead. 

My lung constricted. Breathe, I need to breathe. But it's abstractedly hard when everything that he said is what I wanted, I want to share all my burdens with him. 

Maybe due to the flood of emotion over the fate that kept running dissimilarly from the original that we had, I almost blurt out... 

That I was from the past, that I knew what is my ill-fated future. And all I yearn for in return is his undying passion for me. 

"Because just like how you trust me. I believe in you." Everything seems so easy if I will just let him be abreast of the situation even though I could not. 

"We'll do what you want, at all your convenience." He cuffs my cheeks gingerly. 

I wish I could keep these moments. His periwinkle orbs replete thousand verses of affections to such an extent of a rhythmical literary piece of organized resonance. Fixedly looking at me, his words, action, and energy that he's endowing convey the sincerity of his feelings only for me. 

"Anata," He sighs and pulls me into his arms. 

"You're crying again." Hiccups break through my lips his hug tightens. 

"I'm... I'm not..." My voice croaked, he whispered quiet comforting words, as he brushed my back. 

"Yes, yes, you're not." He coos. 

"I'm not." I point, he chuckles. 

I can sense that he's holding his peals of laughter, what a sly. 

Chest falling and rising on the happiness of this moment carved into my heart and soul. 

I want to live in this feeling. 

Sleep in it.

Wake up in it. 

I don't want any of this to end...

"Thank you, Izana." For now, these are the only words that I could say.  

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

206K 8.2K 34
[ ๐‘…๐ผ๐‘๐ท๐‘‚๐‘ˆ ๐ป๐ด๐ผ๐‘‡๐ด๐‘๐ผ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] - ๐ต๐‘‚๐‘‚๐พ 1 ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜...
159K 8.1K 26
ส€แดœษดษดษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แดา“ แด›ษชแดแด‡ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โˆ† ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐† โˆ† -แด›สœษชs แดแด€ส แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด แด˜ส€แดา“แด€ษดษชแด›ษชแด‡s, sแด˜แดษชสŸแด‡ส€s, ส™สŸแดแดแด…ส, แด€ษดษขsแด›, ษขแดส€แด‡ แด€ษดแด… ษชษดแด„แดส€ส€แด‡แด„แด› ษขส€แด€แดแดแด€ส€. - ษช แด…แดษด...
57.3K 3K 25
โ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฎ, ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง.โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข เฟเพ‚ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...