Falling for the Badboy

By Yasmine_Haven

Terribly shy Nerdy Quiet But full of secrets Yeah that's me, Melissa King Silent Smart Badass With nothing to... More

I Hate Math Class
Watching Me
I Dislike Her
Goodbye Quiet School Days
Mr. Tutor
What Did I Agree Too
What Was I Thinking
Teasing Me
I'm Not Jealous
Does He Like Me or Is He Just Playing Me
Nightly Visit
Party
The Mall
School Drama
Zach
I'll Protect You
More School Drama
Nightly Visit 2
Dinner part one
Dinner part 2
She's Growing Up
We're Official
Hunger
Trouble
Rain *Zach Pov*
Friends
My Boyfriend
Meeting The Family
I Want You
Content *Zach pov*
Being Selfish part 1
Being Selfish part 2
Being Selfish part 3
Being Selfish part 4
Just Another Monday
What a Pain part 1*Zach POV*
What a Pain part 2 *Zach POV*
Us vs Them part 1
Us vs Them part 2
His Rainbow
Fallen for the Bad boy
Author's note

What Now

36.8K 1.2K 90
By Yasmine_Haven

We all ended up in the principal's office sitting in front of his desk. The seating arrangements were Amanda, Catherine, Zach, and then me. I was kind of nervous, because this would be the first time I would be in the principal's office. Lifting my head up, I stared at Mr. Ross. He was an older man maybe in his thirties with straight black hair, that was always neatly fixed, and big brown eyes. He had a pair of reading glasses on, staring at a few pieces of papers.

When he lifted his head, he took off his glasses setting them down, before folding his hands. His eyes glanced around at us, before letting out a sigh.

"Ok everyone, would someone like to tell what happened."

Everyone remained quiet, and I glanced down at my hands, before I felt this hand over mine. Lifting my head, Zach gave my hands a squeeze, before smiling at me. I started to relax, and I brought my eyes back at Mr. Ross, and he was watching us in returned. I felt my cheeks burn, before I dropped my head down.

"Mr. Matthews do you know what is going on?"

"Err... well kind of."

"Please explain?"

Lifting my head up, Mr. Ross was staring at Zach, but Zach seemed a little redundant to say anything else.

"I'll tell you what is going on."

Turning my head to Catherine, she was leaning back with her arms folded. She glanced at me for a moment, before back at the principal.

"Alright Ms. King."

"This crazy girl is going around starting things. So when I went and confronted her about it, she went and tried to fight me."

She pointed at Amanda, and Amanda said nothing, but threw glares at her.

"Is that true Ms. Rush?"

"No, and this has nothing to do with her in the first place."

They both were glaring at each other, and Zach let out a sigh rolling his eyes at both of them. Moving my hands squeezing Zach's hand, and he met my eyes for a moment, before a soft smile fell on his face.

"Truth is Principal Ross, Melissa and Zach has nothing to do with the fight."

Mr. Ross then turned his head toward us, before looking at his papers.

"Melissa?"

"Yes Sir?"

"Were you involved in the fight this morning?"

"No."

"What about you Zachary?"

"Nope."

"Ok, can you two then wait outside for now."

"Sure."

Zach stood up, and pulled me up by the hand as well. Walking out the room, he pulled me to this couch that was in the office. Sitting down, I let out a sigh leaning back, before Zach put his arm around my shoulders. Staring at him for a split second, I leaned against his side. I was kind of exhausted.

"I'm sorry about this."

"Huh?"

Looking at him, he had a frown on his face.

"Sorry you had to get involved."

"It's ok."

Laying his head on top of mine, we waited a good while until the door opened, and Amanda and Catherine came out. Sitting up, she walked over to us, with a sigh. She flopped down beside me, and I turned toward her.

"So what happened?"

"I got put out for five days."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but Catherine over here got ten, because she threw the first punch."

"I see."

"Good, this will be a break for us for a few days."

Turning my head to Zach, he was leaning forward now staring ahead. I looked to where he was, and Amanda was leaning against the wall pouting. Looking away from her when the door opened, Mr. Ross came out of the room.

"Zachary, Melissa, please come in."

Standing up, I slowly followed the principal back in the office with Zach behind me. Sitting in the chair, I stared down to the floor.

"So what now?"

Turning my attention to Zach, he was leaning back looking relaxed. He seems like he has no worry in the world right now, and I leaned back in my seat. The principal then pushed a piece of paper over the desk toward us.

"Can you maybe explain this."

Leaning forward, I picked up the paper, and my eyes widen. It was that stupid thing Amanda made, and I frowned at it. The more I stared at it, the more I felt down, and the paper was then ripped from my hands. Looking up, Zach had crumbled the paper up, and had a pissed off expression on his face.

"Stupid Amanda made this thing."

Slamming the paper back on the table, I jumped at the noise. Gritting his teeth, I slowly reached forward touching his arm. I could feel the muscles tense, before he relaxed, and glanced over at me. Letting out a deep breath, he relaxed leaning back.

"Sorry."

Looking back at the principal, he was staring at us shocked, before he composed himself, and folded his hands.

"No it's fine, but is it true Amanda made those."

"Yes."

"I see."

He sat back as well for a moment.

"Well I think that it's best to send you two home for today."

Staring at him shocked, I let out a sigh, before nodding my head.

Sitting back in the office, I was waiting for Aunt Cali to come and pick up Catherine and I. I seriously can't believe all of this happened today, and I let out another sigh. Zach said he would stay with me, but I told him to go ahead home before I did. So here I am with Catherine waiting for Aunt Cali to come get us.

"You Ok?"

Turning my attention to Catherine, she was staring at me worried.

"Yeah, just kind of tired."

"Ok."

A few more minutes, Aunt Cali came in the school. She had a frown on her face looking at us, and we both stood up. We didn't wait walking straight out the school, and down toward the car. I decided I wanted the back, so Catherine sat in the front. Putting my seatbelt on, I leaned my head against the window, and closed my eyes. I really can't believe that any of this really happened today, and I felt my fist ball up.

The ride was quiet until we got to my house, and I sighed getting out the car. Making it inside, we went to the living room sitting down on the couch, as Aunt Cali stood before us. Leaning back, I was kind of exhausted, but I guess we have to explain everything.

"So who wants to go first?"

Glancing at Catherine, she stared at me, and we both stared back at Aunt Cali. She looked angry, and her eyes laid on Catherine.

"Why are you put out of school?"

"I got in a fight with this girl."

She said nonchalantly, before leaning back folding her arms. Aunt Cali sighed, and turned her eyes toward me.

"And you?"

"I was kind of involved."

She sighed, and let her arms fall.

"I expect these things from Catherine, but not you Melissa."

"Hey what's that supposed to mean?"

Aunt Cali ignored Catherine, and I could see the disappointment in her eyes. Lowering my head, I squeezed my hands together for a moment, before I bit my lower lip. I could always tell her that it wasn't my fault, and that I was just out for a day, but that meant explaining everything.

"I'm sorry."

She soon touched my shoulder, and she gave me a worried look.

"Well it's over now, why don't you lay down. You seem kind of tired."

"Ok."

Standing up, I grabbed my bag, and left out of the room. Going upstairs, I went to my room closing my door. Walking to my bed, I sighed kicking my shoes off, before sitting down. Now that I was by myself, I just couldn't calm down, maybe I'll read a book until I fall asleep.

Pulling my bag to me, I pulled a book out, and a piece of paper fell to the floor. I paused for a moment staring at it, and I slowly bent over picking it up. Staring at it for a moment, I could feel my eyes burn. I understand that Amanda doesn't like me, but did she seriously have to go this far. I hear something hitting my window, and I turned my head to see rain. Yeah rain goes good with my mood right now, and the paper fell from my hands to the floor, as I fell on my side hiding my face in the pillow.

I didn't cry once in front of everyone, so... it should be ok to cry now right. Balling my fist in the blanket, I could feel my tears slowly soaking my pillow. It hurts, it hurts so much, I don't know what to do.

What do I do now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 596 40
Ever being in the situation where you don't want to be seen, to be heard and to be noticed....... That's what I want or rather that is want I need...
211K 6.3K 36
Hi, my name is Emily i have lived here in California all my life. I have a pretty normal life i guess. I'm not popular,i get straight A's, i get bull...
5K 107 27
Boys. Why does all of life problems have to involve boys? For Z Goode, this is all she is able to think about her first semester as a sophomore at Ga...
671 159 29
I only ever met one man I'd call truly noble. He was a man who was misunderstood and worthy of the world, yet everyone saw him differently. That was...