My life-overprotective brothe...

By sophiamartinxo

One girl, five boys. Join Amy as she survives with overprotective brothers. After all it's just what lifes a... More

HELLO
DISCLAIMER
Chapter 2- God you're so annoying
"Calm your ham"
"God what have I done"
"Invaded"
Cousins
Shut up and dance
A/N
The beginning
Did I miss something ???
A/N
Party
Scary Movies
Oh Crap
How did I miss it
Halloween
Hear me out
Shopping
A/N
Let's talk about boys
Did we just umm ya know???
First date
Character Info
I can fix it... I hope
Betrayed
A/N
Holy shit
Crumbling
Wait what???
Beach date
Should have just told them
The truth will always come out
A/N
Cute
Back to school
Journey
Let's go to the beach
Back to school
Theme Park
A/N
A/N
Graduation
Prom
A/N
I'm back
Junior year here I come
Anniversary
Nightmare
How to save a life
New Beginnings
Decisions
The plan
Back to School
We'll be alright
Puzzle Pieces
Hospital
Paint war
Authors Note
Birthday
Are we there yet??
Cool for the summer
Hey guys
Important
I'll be there for you
Untitled Part 65
I've got an idea
Asking for a favour
Q&A

Chapter 1- "Can I strangle you please?"

43.3K 501 366
By sophiamartinxo

Amy P.O.V
Beep, beep, beep, my alarm went off on my phone. I flicked it off and stood up yawning it was 6 am but I always get up this early, just to surprise my family.

I went in for a shower and used my lemon body wash so I definitely woke up with that. I also used lemon tea scented shampoo. Wow I am going to be fragrant. I shaved everywhere and got out of the shower.

I sat down on my bed looking around my room. I had a kingsize bed, with teal quilting and walls. I am the only girl in my family so I get treated like a princess a lot. I put my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head before I dryed my hair and then straightened it, my brother Mike always said I don't need to but I like it.

I checked the time before changing into my light blue jumper with a pink skater skirt that came just above my knees. I was wearing wearing pink shoes with a platform. I put on the lightest make up on and then I walked into the kitchen. I adjusted my bra strap. The only main problem with this outfit is when I jump the slight glimmer of my bra shows threw, which my brothers won't approve of.

Speaking of the devils, my younger brother Taylor came downstairs he's fifteen, only a year younger than me though he acts older

"Hey Tay" I said rhyming his name.

"Hey Amz" He said, I smile at out cute nicknames.

"What's got you out of bed" I ask as he is always last up.

"Nicks snoring" He said rolling his eyes

"Man mom and dad gave birth to a foghorn" I joked,

"I heard that" Nick said walking into the room.

"Erm I meant Will" I said as he walked into the room.

"You meant me what?" He asked,

"Best big brother ever" I said,

"Hey" Nick said from the kitchen

"And us" Two more voices chimed in, Mike and
Brandon walked in and I put my head in my hands.

"You're on a roll" Taylor whispered to me. Yep that's right five brothers, but they're not all the same don't worry,you see Taylor is the one I can talk to and I'm actually kinda protective of him but as always it goes both ways.

Next is Nick, he is the one I can always talk to(I can talk to everyone) but he is also mainly protective of me,he's a senior in school and everyone knows that if one boy touches me, makes a move on me, or even flirts with me will reach my brother, who will then tell the rest.

Mike is the kind one me and him get along really well, but with anything to do with me he becomes scary.

Brandon is the classified bad one but he once beat up a boy who said my ass looked fine,his words not mine.

Then lastly Will the big boss,he is in charge all of the time even when mom and dad are about, he also controls the whole no boyfriend rule. That I really don't understand. But I do like it kinda as well there are a lot of pricks in my school so good I have five bodyguards to help me out with that.

"So what's for breakfast?" I asked Will,

"Waffles" he said, I jumped to my feet and started making mine.

"Make me some too" Nick shouted

"Yeah me too" Came a clamour of voices.

"No way" I said turning to face them whilst the waffles were cooking.

"But you make them the best" Brandon moaned

"And I thought you were 20?" I moaned right back at him.

"Burn"the boys shouted, I sat down with me and Taylor's waffles.

"Hey how come he gets some" Mike proteseted.

"Because he is my favorite little brother"I said

"I'm your only little brother" he said laughing,I could tell that he was happy about that.

After breakfast Mike drove us (me, Nick and Taylor) to school. Because they don't trust Nick to drive. Yes I haven't got my lisence yet but whats the point of all you'll become is chauffeur to everyone. We arrive at the school and Mike stops to give a speach.

"Nick watch out for your younger siblibgs they were the ones who came out kinda wrong" He joked

"Hey!" Me and Taylor objected,

"But in all seriousness you do need to watch out for them and for Amy boys"he said as if the word was a curse word.

"Okay can we hurry I'm metting Alex in like two minutes" I said, Alex is my best friend, we are a lot alike except she's allowed to date. I swear to god I'll be the first person in the world to never have dated someone in their thirties.

"Fine, bye kids have a good day at school" Mike said wiping away a fake tear. I giggled waving goodbye,

"See you at lunch"Nick said walking away to his friends. We always eat together at lunch because of a family tradition. Me and Taylor walk to the gates together until we both spot our friends.

"See ya baby bro" I said waving,

"See ya big sis" He said walking in the different direction.

"Amy" Alex screames and hugs me, she has got long blonde hair, which she always styles perfectly.

"So how was the summer" She asks

"Oh it was so good we went to New York and we saw everything." I gushed "How was yours?"I asked

"Well me and mom just went around the states a bit but my dad took me to Spain but of course Angela had to come to" She said, Angela was her step mom, who her dad had left her mom for.

"Well anyway, junior year whatcha got planned" I asked,

"So much" She said dragging my arm to go get the timetable with her. We passed Nick and his friends on the way there.

"Oi Alex make sure you don't break ng sisters arm will you, cause you know what will happen if you do" He shouted,

I rolled my eyes just a attempt of reminding all of the freshmen boys and others to stay away from me. But I don't think they got the hint.

"Hey sweet thang get that sexy ass over here" a freshman shouted to me, Nick lunged towards him pushing him up by the collar.

"Don't you ever say that about my sister again" Nick hissed, it took Taylor and all of Nick's friends to prise him off the boy. The boy ran as soon as he had been released, I smiled at Nick and he just winked at me. Alex dragged me all the way down and got to skip the queue because her mom works at admin.

"Hey Amy can you get me mine" Taylor shouted

"Oh and mine" Nick added, I nod and smile at them both. When we get in I am greeted by a hug from Alex's mom Gia.

"Here you go Amelia and you Alexandra" she said calling us by our full names.

I collected my brothers ones as well and walked up to them.

"For you kind sirs, now I will take any pieces of green paper" I joked, Nick smiled at me trying not to laugh whilst Taylor was pissing himself laughing.

"Come on Amy, we've got Biology first" Alec shouted,

"Bye" I said again to my brothers, we walked to biology and were let in. We were told to introduce ourselves. I had to go first since Brixton is first on the register.

"So Amy Brixton stand""the teacher called, I stood up and walked to the front.

"Hi I'm Amy and I'm sixteen, I have five brothers, my best friend is Alex and that's it" I said, the class clapped and I went back to my seat. I had to add in the brothers thing cause I saw some of the boys eyeing me up back there.

The day flew in and suddenly it was lunch, Alex went away with our friend Laura as I head over to the Braxton lunch table.

Nick was already sitting there. I sat down, and pulled out my lunch.

"Thanks for earlier, that was really kind" I said
"Hey kid I'm your big brother ok, we're meant to do stuff like that, thats what Will, Brandon or Mike would have done."He said smiling.

"I love you" I said

"Love you too kid" He said. Taylor came and sat down,

"I need your opinion on something," He asked

"Shoot" I said, Nick nodded

"Well cause of the Braxton family name lots of girls have asked me out and I don't know how to say no" He said.

Yeah not only are my brothers protective they are also extremely good looking, most girls conversations are about them.

You think it's awkward for them try being the sister who hears all of the stuff they say. Not all pretty.

"Ok so just tell them that you don't want a girlfriend but Nick is free" I suggested,

"Hey" Nick said punching me lightly on the arm. The bell rings,

"Continue at home" I said, they nodded

"Continue at home" They said as we went our separate ways.

I walked to my geography class, and sat down beside Alex. We giggled the full way during it when finally math came which was the last subject of the day. I walk in and am put into a seat beside this girl called Erica, halfway during the class our teacher leaves. Everyone kinda goes mental this weird boy called Cody keeps on poking me.

"Can I strangle you please" I said, he laughs but doesn't do it again. This big group of boys approach me.

"So rumor has it you haven't even had your first kiss" He said

"Yeah so?" I ask questioning him,

"Seriously wow that's kinda lame for such a hot girl like you" he said trying to be flirty, I was getting seriously creeped out at this point.

"Leave me alone" I said, I just wanted my brothers all of them to be magically teleported into this room.

A few minutes later the bell rang, I jumped to my feet and practically ran out of the classroom. I saw Mike's car waiting for us, when I got in, Nick was already there and I put my chanel handbag on the ground and hugged him crying into his shirt. Nick felt taken aback but he wrapprd his arms around me and tried to hush me.

"What happened?" Mike asked in a mixture of anger shock and pity.

'I don't know man I kept a close eye on her all day." Nick said stroking my hair

"Hey guys what's up" Taylor said finally getting into the car,

"Amz are you ok?" He asked concerned.

I would answer them but I couldn't speak all I could do was cry.

Mike started driving after Nick had buckeled me in. I think they are all concerned they've never seen me like this

. Before I know it we are back at the house. I am still crying into Nicks shirt, as he picks me up bridal style and carries me into the house, I continue crying though

"Hey guys how was school today" Brandon said until he saw me.

"Amy are you ok, injured"he asked frantically but I was still crying.

"Whats up"He asked Mike

"I dunno she just came into the car hugged Nick and started crying she hasn't spoke since" Mike explained.

"Hey guys" Will said coming downstairs "Baby girl what's wrong" he asks. Nick carried me over to the sofa but didn't let me go.

"Baby girl can you tell us what happened?"Will asked, he only calls me baby girl when he's worried about me. I nod sitting up,
"I was in maths which was last period when this group of boys" At this all of my brothers tense and Nick clutches my side harder

"come up to me and start making fun of me, and then asked him to leave but he didn't and I just wanted one of you so desperately there." I said crying again,

Nick pulls me down into him as all of the others are there shocked at this.

"And then, and then" I said shakily gasping for breath.

"What happened?!" Jordan said angrily,

"He stroked up and down my arm" I whispered into Nicks shoulder.

"He did what!" Mike shouted, clenching his fists. I nod and start crying again.

"Shh babygirl it's ok" Will said, I nodded and smiled lightly at them. Mike carried me up to my bed and I changed into my jammies. Which were pastel blue and fell into a deep sleep.

A/N So I have read loads of comments about this chapter and how it's very dramatic and unrealistic and I had the biggest cringe attack ever whilst reading this. I wrote this book when I was about eleven and a half and finished it when I was twelve. I'm genuinely very proud of all the attention this book has gotten and surprised as well considering how lame the first few chapters are. I might go back and edit but I'm genuinely not sure if I can be bothered.

Thanks so much for all the votes and comments ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 13.3K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
693K 13.9K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
71.3K 1K 27
being the youngest among four older brothers who are all overprotective what could happen to these family a lot of adventures and difficult situation...