[Fanfic] I want you to know [...

By Maliksaa

[Completed] Arisa Masamune is a new transfer student at Kaijō Highschool. On her first day, she was forced b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Attention
Attention 2
Attention 3
Bonus chapter: First date

Chapter 5

8.7K 224 30
By Maliksaa

Arisa:

I found myself in front of the small basketball court. It was usually the time i can find him playing basketball. But, he is nowhere to be found.

I shrugged and go straight home.

I kinda wish to meet him.

***

Today there's practice.

Of course, tomorrow is the friendly match the boys are eager about.

I could see their practicing hard today.

And i'll be cheering for them.

***

After practice. I past the small basketball court. Again.

I haven't seen him since yesterday, and i couldn't find him here again.

I looked down disappointed and decided to go home.

***

It's the friendly match day.

We're supposed to gather at 7 and i accidentally coming late because preparing bento for everyone. I didn't get yelled at, but i felt guilty for making everyone wait.

I keep apologizing, everyone said it's ok and couldn't wait for my bento.

Then we rushed to Touo academy.

When we get there we were greeted by a really pretty girl with a long pink hair. She is wearing Touo uniform covered by a light green jacket.

"We've been waiting for you guys. Please follow me to the gym." She said as she starts walking.

We followed her, suddenly Kise runs to the side of the girl.

They seem to know each other...

I walk while looking down.

"What's wrong?" A voice from beside me makes me raise my head.

Kasamatsu-senpai is looking at me with his usual stern look.

"N-nothing."

"This is your first time seeing a real match right?"

"We're going to win. Even if its not an official match." He said looking straight.

I nod agreed.

-----------------------------------------

Kise:

As i see Touo academy gate. I could see that pink haired girl figure.

Momocchi!

"We've been waiting for you guys, please follow me to the gym." She started walking.

We follow her to the gym. I want to ask Aomine, so i catch up to walk beside her.

"Momocchi~" i smiled.

"Hey Ki-chan." She greeted me cheerfully.

"Is Aominecchi's playing?"

"I don't think so. He skipped morning practice and he's gone now."

"Aww too bad. I really want to play with him." I pout.

"Well, who knows right? He likes showing up suddenly."

"Right.~" i chuckle.

Im a little bit disappointed though.

"By the way, Ki-chan....." Momocchi starts to whisper.

"Hm?" I respond, curious why she's start whispering.

"Who is that girl? I never seen her before." Momocchi looked behind her.

I followed her gaze. It's Arisa that is walking while looking down.

"Oh Arisacchi? She's our new team manager. I introduce you guys later."

Momoi smiled and walk ahead of me.

Momoi opened the gym door.

Here it is.

-----------------------------------------

Arisa:

We arrived at the gym.

We could see Touo team are already warming up. We put our bags on the bench.

I don't exactly know what i have to do. So i just sit there as the boys start changing to their jersey and run to the court for warming up.

I took a glance of the pink haired girl. She is holding a board and seating on the bench from the other side of me. I think she is the manager of the team.

"Arisacchi, can you get the towel over there."

I take the towel and give it to Kise.

"Thanks. Are you nervous?

"No? I mean Y-yeah..kinda.."

I couldn't help it to get excited for the first time i see a real match.

"Haha don't worry Arisacchi! We will win." Kise said in confident.

Kise is really full of confident and excited but i see something. He is disappointed...

I wonder why...

After that they gather back to their bench.

"WHAT? HE'S NOT HERE?!" A yell was heard from the other bench.

We can't resist to see what happen.

It's that pink haired girl getting yelled at by a guy.

"Shouldn't you look for him, Momoi!"

"I couldn't find him, Wakamatsu. You guys can still play without him right?" So the pink haired girl named Momoi.

"Yeah. But still-"

"Okay that's it. Wakamatsu, we still play with or without him." A guy with glasses grabbed the guy shoulder and force him to sit.

The guy settled down.

I back to focus the boys in front of me. The coach is still giving directions to the boys. I sit there listening.

The coach claps his hand mean that's all. The boys high-fived and enter the court.

Touo and Kaijō start to line up in the middle of the court and bow to each other

The referee blow his whistle, the ball is thrown and the game is starting. Not long, Kaijō scored first by Kise. Me and the other boys screamed in joy.

But, something's wrong. Kise is not playing like he used to. It's not his fullest. I glance at the coach, and he notice that too.

The game continues and the score keep closing tight. Kaijō is leading while Touo trying to close the gap between them.

***

It's already second quarter. The referee blow his whistle to sign the second quarter already end.

The boys go back to the bench covered in sweat and panting heavily.

I quickly take the towels and hand it to them.

"This is what happen when i don't play?" A deep voice was heard echoing the gym that was silent.

I search for the source of that voice and my eyes widened.

I know that navy hair and tanned skin.

Aomine....san...?

***

Everyone turned silent.

Momoi approach Aomine.

"Dai-chan! Where have you been?!" She puts her hand on her waist.

"I was looking for a good place to take a nap and cannot be found by you." He yawn. His other hand that's not holding his jacket covered his mouth.

"Why you?!" Momoi stomp her feet annoyed.

The guy with glasses approach them. "As long as he's here that's fine." Momoi sighed and they go back to the bench.

Aomine look at our direction. He's not looking at me, i turned to Kise and he is glaring at Aomine.

So it was this Aomine...

***

I feel my ribbon on my hair is loosing. I want to go to the bathroom to fix it. I stand up and walk towards the door.

Wait..i didn't know where the bathroom is..

I stop at the door. I look for someone i can ask and didn't know anyone..

Hmm, maybe the bathroom can wait. I think to myself.

I was about to go back to the bench. When a tall figure block my way.

"So you're Kaijō manager?" I raised my head and meet a pair of navy eyes.

"A-Aomine-san!" I stammered surprised.

Aomine raised his eyebrow. I blushed hard.

I don't expect to meet him here...

"Y-yes..."

"Do you guys know each other?" A light voice interrupt us. It was Momoi's.

"Well...." I glance at Aomine.

"Maybe." He answer fast.

"Really?! Dai-chan is not close with girls except me. Perhaps....?!" Momoi starts to get excited. She's looking at me with glittering eyes.

Aomine flick his finger to Momoi's forehead. "No, idiot." Aomine walks to the bench.

"Dai-chan! It hurts!!" Momoi shouted at Aomine that is not listening to her at all.

They look very close... This thought slip my mind.

What am i even thinking?!

Momoi back to face me. "I haven't know your name? Mine is Momoi Satsuki." She smiled.

She is really pretty. I can't compare myself to her at all.

"I-im Arisa Masamune." I said shyly.

"You're new being a manager huh? I can see it." She laugh.

Maybe i can ask her where the bathroom is..

"Umm, Momoi-san-"

I was about to ask her when she is called by Aomine. "Oops, i have to go back. Good luck Rii-chan!~" Then she runs to know what he's up to.

Rii-chan?! Ah, i couldn't ask where the bathroom is...

"Ribbon, the third quarter is starting. You better go back to the bench." Moriyama-senpai approach me.

"Oh, right." I follow Moriyama-senpai to the bench.

When i sit on the bench it turns out i manage to fix my ribbon.

I said good luck to the team before they enter the court again.

Third quarter... Kise-san is going to face Aomine-san. I wonder how great they really are? What make Kise-san want to face Aomine-san?

To be continued...

----------------------------------------------

Im really really sorry if the story is too long. Im trying to live things up of Arisa's being the manager.

Don't worry, for next chapter there'll be romantic scene.

So keep reading.

-Maliksaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 6.4K 18
Aomine Daiki X Reader [FanFic: Kuroko No Basuke] Aomine Daiki, ace of Touou High School's basketball team is in his second year when he gets introduc...
6.9K 261 40
"ꜱᴏ...ʜᴏᴡ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋɪꜱᴇ ʀʏᴏᴜᴛᴀ?" ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇᴅ ꜰᴏɴᴅʟʏ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ "ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏᴇᴅ" ׂׂૢ་༘࿐______...
43K 1.3K 26
A Kuroko no Basket fanfic. Everyone had graduated from High School and applied for different colleges. However, the Generation of Miracles decided to...
59K 1.9K 39
After having her heart broken, Yuzuriha Airi became afraid to trust people and will only open her heart to her important senpai, Kasamatsu Yukio. How...