✓Quiet.... But Loveable (MuiT...

Bởi Muichiro0san

It all started when he first came into the school. From what I thought he was just a really nervous and anxio... Xem Thêm

Chapter One - New Student
Chapter Two - "..I'll Be Your Friend!"
Chapter Three - Manipulator
Chapter Four - Fights
Chapter Five - Hangout
Chapter Six - The Unknown Feeling
Chapter Seven - Mistake
Chapter Nine - Wrong Decision
Chapter Ten - Failure Of The Progress
Chapter Eleven - Disconnected
Chapter Twelve - Force
Chapter Thirteen - Party
Chapter Fourteen - Plan
Chapter Fifteen - Sleepover
Chapter Sixteen - All His Fault
Chapter Seventeen - Truth Or Dare
Chapter Eighteen - "...Kanao.."
Chapter Nighteen - Hair Problems
Chapter Twenty - The Perfect Moment
Chapter Twenty-one - Video
Chapter Twenty-two - "Are You... Going To Break Up With Me?"
Chapter Twenty-three - Rat Poison
Chapter Twenty-four - "...only death can separate them..."
Chapter Twenty-five - The End

Chapter Eight - "It's Me Or Him"

2.7K 70 256
Bởi Muichiro0san

Muichiro's pov

As me and Tanjiro walked home we talked and laughed about some stuff when I realized what I wanted to ask Tanjiro. It was about today, I wanted to ask if I did something wrong or if something happened that made him distanced himself from me until lunch.

Muichiro : I wanted to ask you something.

Tanjiro : What is it?

Muichiro : I wanted to ask if I did something wrong or if something happened. It's just that you've been acting little odd since morning a-and you h-haven't been talking m-much so I was a b-bi-

My voice was getting faster and I stuttered more and more by each word I said before being stopped by Tanjiro.

Tanjiro : You did nothing wrong. There are just some things that... nevermind. Let's just not talk about that.

He said with his voice getting quieter by the end. I just nodded and looked down without saying anything more.

-----

I sat on my bed with my back resting against the wall while having a pillow between my stomach and legs. I scrolled on my phone, bored out of my mind. I was thinking if I should text Tanjiro if he wants to hangout again. I hesitated for a second before finally texting him.

One hour passed and I did get a notification, but instead of notification from Tanjiro I got notification from someone else. It was Genya.

Genya : Hey it's me, Genya. I was wondering if you want to maybe hangout? I am quite bored and we don't really talk to each other at school.

"How did he get my number?" I thought.

I didn't know how to answer. It's the same with Tanjiro. What if he gets bored? I can't even properly talk to him.... but it could end up good like with Tanjiro... I can get a better friendship with him... or it'll end up even worse than I am thinking...

Muichiro : Hi, sure but I just want to inform you. I am really bad at talking which you probably already know... where I am going with this is. I don't want you to waste your time or just be bored with me.

Genya : Don't worry about that, I already planned where we can go so I am sure none of us will be bored.

Muichiro : Okay then. So where will we meet?

Genya : In front of school? In 20 minutes?

Muichiro : Sounds good.

...

Yuichiro : Where are you going?

Yuichiro asked me while I was putting my shoes on.

Muichiro : Outside, with a friend.

I said smiling.

Yuichiro : Tanjiro?

I shook my head.

Muichiro : Genya

Yuichiro's eyes opened wide as he came closer to me. He grabbed me by my shoulders and almost yelled.

Yuichiro : You're not going outside with that pervert! You didn't hear what he did!?

Muichiro : I did, but what if he changed. I have to give him a chance.

Yuichiro let go of my shoulders.

Yuichiro : God you can be so stupid sometimes. Fine then, go! But don't come to me crying when he does something to you!

He yelled before walking away. I sighed and walked out of the house.

...

When me and Genya met. He greeted me while I just waved. We walked around the town while Genya was talking and I only awkwardly laughed and nodded.

We buyed ice cream and sat down on a bench at the park. We sat there in silence before Genya sat closer to me and laid his hand on mine. I didn't expect it so I flinched a bit which made Genya immediately apologize. "I-It's fine.." I managed to say after the whole time we were outside with each other.

Genya placed his hand over my shoulders and said

Genya : You finally said something, I felt a bit weird for being the only one talking

he laughed. "s-sorry" I apologized quietly.

Genya : It's fine, don't apologize. I understand and you suck at talking, plus I am glad that you at least hangout with me. I was worried that you would decline it.

He said pulling me closer.

Genya : There is one thing I wanted to talk to you about... If we go somewhere, where we will be alone. Will you be able to talk to me normally?

I hesitated for a second but eventually nodded. He smiled and stood up while holding my hand. I was a bit surprised by that but I let him hold my hand.

Later we walked into an alley that led to another part of the city. This part of the city was never as busy as the first, people were barely seen and seeing a car pass through here was pretty rare. Genya stopped and turned to look at me.

Genya : So there are actually two things....

He took a deep breath before saying something that made my heart stop.

Genya : I love you.

Muichiro : H-Huh?

Genya : Yup.. I love you so, so much and I can't live without you! I was so worried to confess because the thought of being rejected made me... scared.

Muichiro : ...c-can't live w-without me?

Genya : Just thinking of being rejected makes me think of life. How could I even live without someone like you.

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. If I reject him... will he hurt himself?.. or worse.. kill himself?!

Genya : So? Do you love me too?

He asked. I looked at the ground and questioned "I could say I... love him back.. and pretend? I don't know what else to do. I-I don't feel anything towards him... I never felt anything towards anyone!" I looked at Genya and nodded slightly. Genya smiled and pulled me into a kiss. I could feel tears slowly building up in my eyes when I pulled away.

Genya : There is one more thing... I want you to stop talking to Tanjiro.

I immediately looked up at Genya and shook my head.

Muichiro : I-I can't

Genya's smile faded as he grabbed my cheek and pulled our faces closer to each other.

Genya : It's me or him.... I'll let you decide. You have time till 8pm... text me your decision.

He said and walked away. I turned back at him one more time before tears that were filling my eyes slit down my cheeks. "What am I supposed to do now?" I asked myself trying to stop more tears from coming while silently sobbing.

Genya's pov

I walked behind the corner and stopped. I could hear Muichiro sobbing. I didn't feel bad, all I could think about was how... I kissed him, "I actually kissed him" I thought and felt my face heat up. I then got a text on my phone. It was from Kanao.

Kanao : So how did it go?

Genya : I confessed to him and he said that he likes me back but I doubt that.

Kanao : Did you tell him that you will kill yourself if he doesn't accept you?

Genya : yup. I told him about the thing with Tanjiro. I let him decide until 8pm

Kanao : Good. He better pick you cuz I am being desperate, he just leaves me out like this for someone like him... Anyways thanks for helping me with this.

Genya : No problem. Thanks for helping me with this too, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't even try to kiss him.

Kanao : No need to thank me.

Muichiro's pov

I walked home while constantly looking at the ground with tears in my eyes. All I was thinking about now was "What am I supposed to do now? I can't stop talking with Tanjiro but... I can't let Genya do something to himself.... I can't let anyone take their life because of a friendship..." I thought as I heard someone calling my name. "Oh no no no no no-" I thought as I slowly turned around.

Tanjiro : Muichiro! Hey I am sorry I didn't answer your texts. I was outside with Nezuko and my phone died ahaha.

He said laughing before he noticed my teary eyes.

Tanjiro : M-Muichiro... are you okay?

He asked and walked closer to me. Tears that were built up in my eyes, slit down my cheeks again as I turn around and run away while covering my face. I could hear Tanjiro calling my name but I didn't stop... I just kept running...

When I got home I threw my shoes on the floor and immediately went to my room. Uncle tried to stop me and ask me what's wrong.. but I just kept walking. I slammed the door behind me and dropped on the floor. I pulled my knees to my stomach and laid my head on them.

I just wanted to be alone and think this through but then someone knocked on my door. I immediately wiped my tears and opened my door. Yuichiro was there standing with his arms crossed. "What happened?" He said annoyedly but worriedly at the same time.

"N-Nothing..." I said about closing my door but Yuichiro stopped me.

Yuichiro : I know you are still mad at me for what I said about you but you can't keep being like this okay? I know, I mess up and I'll keep messing up over and over again because that's how I am! I can't properly control my emotions and popularity is something that really matters to me. So I am sorry for what I've said.

He almost yelled out.

"...I-It's fine..." I said letting Yuichiro into my room before closing the door. Yuichiro sat down on my bed and I sat down next to him.

Yuichiro : So? What happened?

Muichiro : Genya told me he... loves me... and if I don't love him back he will... kill himself. I thought I'd just pretend that I like him b-but he wants m-me to stop talking t-to Tanjiro and I d-don't know w-what to do!

I cried. Yuichiro looked at me with wide open eyes before his expression changed from surprising to sadness and pulled me into a hug. I buried my face into his shoulder as he stroked my hair.

Yuichiro : I see... if I was you... I wouldn't trust Genya in the slightest. He's just a manipulator... a-and love you? How many times did he talk to you?

Muichiro : I don't even know... We only see each other in school and I am there with T-Tanjiro most of the time.

Yuichiro : If you were to pick between Tanjiro or G-

Muichiro : Tanjiro of course. I never really spoke to Genya while with Tanjiro... I speak to him a-almost every day... he also helped me a lot to get to know other people in school... but what if Genya really m-means it.. what i-if he sees me and Tanjiro together a-and-

Yuichiro : Calm down, it'll be fine. Just... tell Tanjiro about it.. and keep the act or something.. I am sure he will understand.

Muichiro : O-Okay...

I said as Yuichiro pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears. Suddenly I got a message from Tanjiro. I grabbed my phone and looked at the text.

Tanjiro : Hey Muichiro, are you okay? You were crying when I met you outside. Did something happen?

I looked at the text as more tears rolled down my cheeks. Yuichiro, who saw the text too, told me to just tell him the truth.

Muichiro : Let's talk about it tomorrow. Can you come to my house a bit earlier?

----------------------------

word counter : 1930

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

457K 26.3K 36
River Yates lives by the rules, striving to keep his slate clean. Azra Lydia Grace, on the other hand, is known for her wild antics and chaotic reput...
295K 11.2K 27
[ completed - 17/3/14 ] [ undergoing slight editing ] [ Wattyawards2014 ] [ featured on the Wattpad Official account's Summer Beach Reads list ] Au...
388K 24.4K 38
Fate has promised me the shittiest ever after... Death. Fortunately, I've never been very good at accepting bullshit endings. Echo Wilde grew up...
4.9M 133K 28
This is the original, unedited version of Light as a Feather, Book #1. This book was the inspiration for the Hulu Original Series. The revised versi...