His Queen

By Winter_icechild

Once Upon A Time, In the Kingdom of Ellesmere lived A handsome Young Prince. Although people admire him and t... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 28

1.7K 42 0
By Winter_icechild

Evelyn's Pov

While I was cooking myself a breakfast, suddenly Maya arrived and widened her eyes as she saw me cooking "Your Majesty! What are you doing!" She asked shockingly, I turned around to see who it is. "Maya, I told you to call me by my name when were alone" I said while sighing.

Maya shook her head and quickly stood infront of me "I should be the one cooking for you! If the King finds out about this then I'm dead meat" She said, I sighed and looked down " I just want to cook, I miss cooking back in the village where I live with my family" I said.

She furrowed her brows "But you told me that you don't have parents" Maya said, I chuckled and replied "Yes, but my friends are my family" I said and Maya nodded while looking down "Well, whatever it is. I'll do my job, please let me" I nodded my head and moved back "do you want me to hel-" Maya cutted me off "No no, I know this, don't worry" She said.

I nodded before turning around and left the kitchen, many servants passing by and quickly bowed down to me. I sighed and caressed my temple, I feel uncomfortable them bowing to me. Walking upstairs and walked inside Thomas room.

Looking around before closing the door for a while before going inside, the room is too dark like a demon's chamber. I quickly opened the curtains and it feels much better to see the light of the room.

Sitting on the bed while looking around, I want to know everything about thomas. There are some complicated things he wont say so I'll figure it out myself, standing up as I opened his cabinets and I was shook to see all my information written on a paper.

I widened my eyes and took it before sitting back down on the bed, opening the whole paper as I read it "Evelyn, fav color sky blue, likes books, likes tall man and believes in love even if that man is ugly, that's why I love her so much that I want to marry her" I closed the note quickly, I don't want to read all of this note about me.

It makes me feel uncomfortable but I have to know, opening the note again before reading it "today I killed a man with my favorite knife" I gasped and covered my mouth, Thomas is not like this. Looking up to the date when did it happened and it was last year before we met, I can't believe this, did I really changed him?

Flipping the notes, reading carefully. "Your Majesty?" I jumped in surprised and quickly closed the book, looking up to see Maya holding a tray of food. "Maya, you scared me" I replied while holding my beating heart, Maya bowed down "I apologized, but here is your breakfast" She said.

I stood up and took the tray from her hand, nodding at her "Thank you" I said before turning around and placed the tray of food on the nightstand "I looked for you everywhere, why are you here, your Majesty?" Maya asked, I sighed and looked at her "I told you to call m- never mind" I said before I continue "I missed Thomas"

Maya nodded before looking around his room "Honestly, his room is scary everytime I clean it and also the one who owns it is even more scary" She said, I chuckled and replied "He's not that scary as you say, if you know him well then you might be thinking he's a good person" I said.

She nodded her head "Well as you say, without you here. He's so cruel to us and whenever he comes back from hunting and gets tired, he drinks wine and throwed the glass to us servants while we quick to catch and if we break it, were dead!" Maya said with wide eyes, I looked up to her frowned "Is he that cruel before?" I asked.

Maya nodded "Very much you can imagine, many of the servants died last year because King Thomas was so cruel" She said, I patted her back and smiled warmly at her "Atleast you are fine now, remember when Thomas comes back. Don't talk to me or else he'll do something to you, my friend" I said and Maya looked up to me "Friend?" She asked.

I nodded my head, smiling at her "Friend, yes you are my friend" I replied with a smile, Maya then tried to hug me but she awkwardly smiled "C-can I?" She asked, I chuckled and I pulled her into a hug "You don't have to ask" I replied and Maya was too shock then quickly returned the hug.

"That's why the King fell for you, You are kind, selfless and loving beautiful woman. Before I met you, I already heard The king speaking of a girl from the village and I got confused but I promise you, he was talking about you thats why!" Maya said while pinching my arm playfully, I widened my eyes and shook my head "You sucessfully flattered me!" I said while hiding my chest while laughing.

Maya laughed back and patted my back "I'm good at flattering!" She replied while still laughing, I chuckled and stopped for a while to ask her "can you teach me then? I want to flatter Thomas when he comes back, he usually flatters me alot" I said while blushing, Maya smirked and whispered teasingly "Oh~ so you're changing the cruel king, hmm?"

I laughed, shooking my head as I denied it "No way!" I said quickly with wide eyes, Maya chuckled and stopped laughing "Alright, I'll teach you how to flatter" She said before she stepped closer to me and whispered, I gasped and nodded. Listening carefully.

It's 10 in the evening, checking the lists and signed them quickly as I quickly got tired but kept doing my job as the Queen of this Kingdom, suddenly someone knocked on the door, I looked up then looked back down again to the papers while signing it "Come in" I said.

The door opened revealing a letter man, he bowed to me and I nodded. "Your Majesty, well I" He paused, I nodded again and smiled "Yes, speak?" The man hand me a letter, I looked down to it and then back up to him "A letter from King Thomas" He said before bowing down, I can feel my heart beating as his name mentioned.

I nodded calmly "Go" I said and the man nodded before bowing down again then left the room quietly, I looked down at the letter and slowly opened it. I swear if anything happens to- I cutted my thoughts off as I started to read "My love, how have you been doing these past days? If you are worried of me, I am fine as always, infact I am coming back tomorrow perhaps you can say I expect the words I want to hear from you, I love you always.. from your beloved" I covered my mouth while reading it, my heart is close to blowing up. He is coming back tomorrow!

I covered my mouth and screamed in happiness, He is coming back tomorrow! I can't wait to see him, I have so many stories and flattery I will say to him. In the whole night, i couldn't sleep because of the excitement in my heart.

I told the servants to prepare the clean room and his all favorite foods to surprise him, I really hope he likes it. Oh, I know he will surely! Looking around the room as I nodded my head "That's right! Tilt it slightly on the left- oh yes yes, stop! Okay that's fine" I said to the servants preparing the surprise.

Looking around as I smiled at the beautiful sight "Good Job everyone, now go and eat snacks I prepared, here" I said while giving them one by one loaf of bread and roasted nuts with some toffee apples. Some of the servant told me as she received the snack "Thank you, Your Majesty. You are too kind" She said.

I smiled widely before nodding my head "I'm here if you need me" I said and the servant girl smiled back before nodding to her friend as she whispered something that made her friend smiled too, her friend came up to me and bowed down "Thank you for taking care of us, Your Majesty" She said with a friendly smile.

This makes my heart melt, I don't know how these servants felt when Thomas hurted them for not doing simple things Thomas can even do, I sighed as I thought of Thomas again.

Time skipped Early in the morning, I woke up and quickly took a bath before changing into a flower dress. Brushing my hair while looking at the mirror and when suddenly a trumpet was heard around the Palace and even the village too, the door opened by Maya "Evelyn! Come down, he's here!" She said excitedly.

I widened my eyes, looking myself in the mirror and smiled before quickly following Maya downstairs excitedly, wait. I forgot the flatter word Maya told me yesterday! I arrived outside and sighed in relief as I saw many of them survived, the trumpet blows up again "Today, We celebrate the return of our King and the victory of the war against the Kingdom of tovcilta!" The speaker said loudly and everybody clapped their hands loudly.

I smiled widely, waiting for Thomas. "King Thomas of Ellesmere!" That's when the carriage door opened revealing Thomas, I gasped and held my hand, people around waved and some of them clapping "Long live the King! Long live the king!" I smiled proudly at Thomas for winning the war.

Thomas looked to my way and started to walk to me, I feel nervous. Should I really do the flattery Maya taught me about? No, not in this situation. I kept looking at Thomas who then stopped walking as he's standing infront of me and everybody goes silent.

While I kept looking at him, I gulped and clenched my fist "D-do you play? C-cuz I wanna p-lay something with yo-" My words got cutted off by Thomas kissing me deeply infront of the crowd and the crowd goes wild, they then clapped their hands and whistling at us. I froze in my place, not infront of the crowd.

Thomas pulled from the kiss and smirked as soon as he saw my reaction "Why do you have to kiss me in front of here?" I asked loudly enough for him to hear, Thomas chuckled and whispered "To let them know that you are mine" He said, I glared at him "Yo- not in the crowd!" I whispered yelled at him.

While Thomas kept looking at me "Let them see, you did not even gave me a welcome home hug?" I glared at him and quickly hugged him, Thomas chuckled and waved at the crowd. The people waved back while shouting "Long live the King and Queen" I blushed and Thomas laughed before pulling me inside the palace.

He looked around as he was shook to see many food around, I smirked "Isn't that all your favorite foods?" I asked, Thomas cleared his throat before putting his hands behind him like a gentleman "I'll eat this later, but I have to spend my day with you" He said, I laughed more. "You're so sweet today, I guess someone hit your head while on the battle" I said jokingly.

Thomas stayed silent, I pressed my lips together and broke the silence "You have to change shirt, come on" I said while dragging him upstairs. Smiling as I walked inside his chamber and Thomas got shock by his curtain turned into pink that has bears designed "Evelyn, what's this?" He asked me.

I answered while looking up to it "New pink curtains, I made them yesterday night and it was tiring! Don't decline it, I worked hard on i-" I cutted my words by screaming as Thomas fell on the ground, I kneeled down and shake him but he's not moving. I freaked out and shaked him more this time harder but carefully "Thomas? Help!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 125 14
#1 in POTC - March 2017 This is a story about a girl, who falls in love with a horrible man. Can her sweet nature turn his cold heart into falling i...
3.2M 99.9K 37
#5 in Vampire - 7/28/2017 #1 in Love-triangle 6/30/19 In a world where humanity was lost because the superior race of vampires took over the inferior...
126K 5.1K 75
Dev, he saw the same dream every night, the same beautiful curly haired girl, looking at him with those pleading pair of eyes, but he could do nothin...
2.4K 85 7
All of his life, 𝗞𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦 was told he will never find his true love. His grandmother would always tell him that "love is weakness" and that...