On the Negative Side ~payalgu...

By Payalgupta3012

A bond of blood and tears. A love of Tortures. ________________________ Drop spoiler #1 A love story of a wom... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1 : My past
Part 2 : New Scott
Part 3 : Date?
Part 4 : Harper?
Part 6 : An Angel
Part 7 : Messed up
Part 8 : Actually who?
Part 9 : A Paradise
Part 10 : To his Mansion
Part 11 : Into 90's
Part 12 : Mission
Part 13 : Kiss in Tensed
Part 14 : Full day date
Part 15 : Onto a mission
Part 16 : They? or You?
Part 17 : Scoldings
Part 18 : Addicted
Part 19 : Love or Work?
Part 20 : Power With Passion
Part 21 : Keep trying boys!
Part 22 : Perfect
Part 23 : End of Maria
Part 24 : What else I want?
Part 25 : Heart clench
Part 26 : Truth or lie?
Part 27 : Just a trust
Part 28 : Lingerie
Part 29 : All of Me
Part 30 : So many things
Part 31 : Mercilessly
Part 32 : Machine
Part 33 : Your eyes
Part 34 : Maybe last time
Part 35 : Proposal
Part 36 : Last day
Part 37 : Count of love
INTERMISSION
Part 38 : Sign of Mafias
Part 39 : In the name of Love
Part 40 : Painful Pleasure
Part 41 : The War Begins
Part 42 : Jealousy
Part 43 : Bloody Vengeance
Part 44 : Mafias do cry
Part 45 : Pain and Blood
Part 46 : Rage of Vengeance
Part 47 : A Promise

Part 5 : His eyes!

1.1K 91 4
By Payalgupta3012

HIS EYES WERE MESMERIZING, MAGNIFICENT AND DEEP LIKE OCEAN BLUE EYES.

Hayley's POV

Dear Mom

I have started writing after a long time... Missed you.

Since I didn't have many memories with my mom. And how is it even possible for me to share about my whole life in just ten years, that God gave me with her.

That's why I named my diary as Mom. Anee Scott. And share my every feeling and emotion to you.

Today I will tell you everything I am feeling right now. So starting with, I am on a mission right now and this is one of the greatest among all I guess. I am going to Honey trap a guy named Edward Harper. And I am sure I will complete this mission, no matter what.

Well I don't find any reason to go and destroy his life, but dad told me that he is our enemy, but he is my enemy because he has injured my childhood bestie, Emerson, so badly. I am not gonna leave him. He has shot on Emerson's shoulder, I will shoot on his heart. So wish me good luck!

Well Emerson is my best friend but sometimes, I get a different vibe from him. I sometimes feel like he loves me. But what if he doesn't and I am just imagining things.

He is a very good friend and I don't want to destroy our friendship. Even if he loves me and propose me, I am not going to accept it because it will be fool of me to repeat the same mistake, by accepting the proposal of someone whom I don't love. And here comes Samuel.

He is back. I thought he moved on from me, but I was wrong. He couldn't and he has even impressed my dad and now he wants to marry me. I don't know what to do.

Now I will be known as a fool if I reject his proposal, not only a handsome and rich man but gentle and sweet by heart too. What more a girl can wish for?!

Not getting ready to marry him has its own reason. Getting married is every girl's wish but when I am a mafia and can cause danger to my groom's life sometimes scares me the most.

I have to choose one - either mafia or husband. It can't be both at same time. But I love my work very much. It's just so cool. And I can't risk Samuel's life. He deserves to be loved back but I couldn't love him. And I can't snatch the right from him to be loved back. I want him to get settle with a girl who loves him the most.

But what about me?

Will I be ever get my love whom I can also love?
Anyways Have to go on a date with him tomorrow. That's it for today...

Your lovely daughter
Hayley
___________________________
Y/n's POV

(Vini and you)

"Found any student whose guardian or parent name is Edward Harper?"
I asked Vini.

"Not yet... Almost all students profile I have checked. No one's parents name is Edward Harper."

I asked her to check Lily's hostel's all students profile as his/her parents have been paying the fees from that account only.

It's not 100% sure that the account is wanted one's but we have many proofs. First of all, he is hella rich and second he works on big deals which is only done by mafias like us. Not even celebrities or Business men.
This is the mafia world.

"Bring me a cup of coffee."
She asked.

"Make your own."
I replied checking profiles.

She left the keyboard and leaned on the headboard of the chair crossing arms.

"What?"

"Coffee? Or I won't do it?"

"Have you seen the time?"

"Exactly girl, have you seen the time! Its 2 AM and I am feeling very sleepy. I want coffee and you are gonna make it."

"Ugh! Fine!"
I said getting up from my chair going towards the hacking room's door.

"Strong coffee!"
She shouted from back.

And I sighed going towards the kitchen crossing mine and Emerson's room. His room's lights were on. I knocked on door saying.

"May I come in Mr. Owl?"

"Oh Hayley, come!"

I went towards him and saw him holding a drawing book and a sketch pencil.
Didn't mention, but sketching is Emerson's talent + hobby. I leaned to see the sketch he made.

(Credit to the real creator)

It was a Charming man wearing a mask, with long hairs hiding parts of his wide forehead. And his eyes!!! Those glittering eyes were so beautiful. Don't know why but a strong urge came in me to just kiss those eyes. It is so pure and true. I was drown into that sketch man's eyes.

Hayley
Hayley

"HAYLEY!"

"Huh!"

"Are you OK?"

"Oh yeah... BTW who is this?"

"V, that Mafia V... I have fought with him, so I remember he looked like this. Maybe it will help you."

I guess this V is super handsome.

"Thanks it will surely help."
He handed me the sketch book.

"Anyways, You could have given me this tomorrow too, You should sleep now."

"I am not feeling sleepy."

"Why?"

"Don't know... I wanted to see you."

"Here I am."

"I know that. You are here but I still feel so empty."
Now I got concerned, he looked serious. I took a seat next to him and kept my hand on his fractured shoulder.

"Are you OK?"

He kept his right hand upon my hand on his shoulder and looked at me.
"I am worried. You will be alright, Right?"

"Don't worry... You took medicines?"

"Hmm. But your hug will work much better."

I smiled and went close to him, hugging him gently and softly making sure not to hurt his fractured hand. He hugged me back by keeping his right hand at my back waist.

"Is something between you and Samuel?"
He asked still hugging me.

"I also don't know that what we are actually. He loves me but I don't love him. He was my boyfriend at college times. Just that and he is here to impress me and marry me."

"Are you going to marry him?"

I broke the hug and looked at him.

"He has asked me to try for once and love him. If I can't he will then leave me."

"Then don't even try. Let him leave."

I laughed at his cute pout.
"I will try for once and last time. Though I know the result already. We can't get married."

He gulped a lump in his throat and was little hesitant but eventually asked.
"Hayley...J-just in case If you don't find any man, then whom will you marry?"

"I will stay single."

"And what about me?"

"Oh.. We will stay single together OK?"

"No Hayley. I mean if you don't find any man for yourself. Can I be the man in your life?"
He asked in rush. My eyes widened in his direct confession, soon he realised what he said and tried to form a proper sentence.

"I-I me-mea---"

"You were kidding and nothing else, right?"
I said and laughed and stood up from bed.

"Sleep now."
I said to him and he was staring at me blankly.

I switched off the light and went out of the room taking the sketch book and closed the door and leaned against it.

"The answer to your question is... Maybe."
I whispered to myself and left from there.
_____________________________________

I entered the room with two cups and of strong coffee and sketch book and went near her. She took a cup and I also sat on my chair taking a sip keeping the book on the table.

"Found any?"

"Checked all profiles. Only two are left -Lily and Daniel's. And we know both of them so I don't think they are. Its impossible for them."

"Not completely! Check Daniel's profile."

"Daniel is such a nice boy. I don't think he belongs to a mafia family."

"His surname is Harper, so I have a doubt. Even Daniel might be a Mafia and if it is so. Lily is not allowed to meet him."

"You are doubting Daniel?"

"Yes, I am. Now search."
I said coldly and sternly and she searched his profile and checked it.

"I told you Daniel couldn't be one."

"He isn't?"

"Two guardian names are written here. Marshall Harper and Adrian Harper."

I kept the cup and rubbed my face thinking again and again.

"I guess we are going on a wrong way. We should search somewhere else."

"Yeah I guess. You are right!...Do one thing. This portrait. Emerson made it. If possible try to find eyes similar to this sketch."
I said showing her the sketch.

"Not today. I'm very sleepy. Good night."

"Then why you asked for coffee."

"To disturb you."

She said and pecked my cheek and went in the room. I rubbed my cheeks where she pecked. I looked at the sketch and drown into his eyes second time.
___________________________________

Next Day

"Oh boxing practice!!! Good good!"
Emma said entering in.

I was practicing boxing. They asked for a hangout. So instead of going restaurants or café which is very common we came to boxing practice.

I kept punching the bag continuously.

"Am I Ignored?!"
Emma asked as I didn't reply to her
"OK then, once you will see me. You won't be able to ignore me. See what I have brought!"

She yelled taking my attention finally. And she was holding two large sized pizza boxes and burgers. Just such a great foodie she is. April also had a hold of food packets.

I also feel like just go and grab it but I have to stay fit.

"C'mon Hayley, let's take a break."
Emma said forwarding a burger.

"I can't eat. I am not blessed like you both, how much ever I eat, don't gain weight. I have to stay fit."
I replied opening my gloves and going to pull up bar.

"Oh fuck your fitness. Friends time is important Hayley. For us. C'mon babe."

"Sorry."
I said and started lifting myself up holding the bar. My toned abs reflected with slightly popped out veins in my hand and my jaw clenches everytime I pull myself up.

"Whatever it is Hayley. But avoiding these things you will regret."

"True!, fitness is good but we should enjoy friends time with junk foods."

They continued their talking trying to divert my mind.

After doing a good amount of pull ups I went to them and started wiping my sweat with towel. Seeing them eating watered my mouth. And they caught me staring.

"Someone is eager to eat no? Emma!"
I looked other ways controlling my hunger.

But what are friends for... April took a slice of pizza and a ham burger and Emma took a garlic bread and French fries and they both started dancing around me like children teasing me by creating funny noise and the food did nothing but watered my mouth and their dance made me laugh.

"C'mon Hayley just have it."
April said keeping the pizza tip near my mouth and now my control was over and I took a bite and they cheered.

"Go get freshen up and let's eat together."

I did what they said and started devouring my pizza. Last time I ate Pizza was a year or more ago.

"Hey you OK? Emma?"
April asked patting her shoulder when we both find her upset.

She shooked her head not wanting to say.
"Say Emmy!"
I said sternly and she sighed.

"My boss first time talked to me other than business."

"Then shouldn't you be happy?"
April asked confused.

"I would have if he had asked something else."

"What did he asked?"
I asked.

"He is going on a date today. And he asked me to choose an attire for him."

"Such a shit he is."
April said cursing him.

"Its not his fault. He doesn't know I love him."

"You love him? I thought he is only a crush."
I asked shocked and Emma just sighed and took a bite from her slice with a angry pout.

We both bit our lips seeing her munching on her French fries with an angry pout.
"That's by I got to cum hair. Coz he gab me haf day off."
Her words were unclear because of her filled mouth.

I looked at April and her face was same as me. We don't know we should comfort her or laugh at her. Emma always act cute and eats as much food as she wants when she is angry. So we decided to keep on munching on our food, confused what to do.

"Anyways Hayley, you are also going on a date today right?"
Emma asked me.

"Oh yeah I-I am."

"What's his name?"

"Samuel."
__________________________________

Hey my readers...

Thanks for the love you are giving to my story and I have decided to upload a new ff and will take both the ff's in same pace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.4M 37.1K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
71.7K 2.9K 76
On hiatus~ THE STORY IS Re- CONTINUED BY THE DEAREST AUTHOR. ╰┈➤𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞𖦹ᡣ𐭩 LOTS OF LOVE ❤❤❤ - Min Yeonji 🍒
437K 15.9K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
204K 6.5K 25
It's hard to be a second choice. ~Short story~ "Completed"