HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION (18+)

By Taevya369

"Is my Seraphina afraid of me? " Her soul quivered in fright hearing that extremely hoarse voice whispering... More

INTRODUCTION
DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
A Forbidden Touch
Breaking The Rules
A Sweet Little Thief
Ruin & Love
An Insatiable Rainfall
A Promise For Eternity
A Caring Liar
A Blessed Morning
A Terrifying Feeling
I Want You
A Wrongful Right
A Forbidden Beginning
In Someone Else's Arms
His Forbidden Need
You're Worst
A Fear Of Losing
Does It Scare You?
Her Forbidden Feelings
I Hate You
Away From You
A Bad Dream
Chosen For Herself
The Very Second
Her Azure Eyes
A New Friend
A Screaming Silence
Not Done Yet
The Malicious Sinner
Escaping
He Is A Monster
ANNOUNCEMENT

For The First Time

17.3K 609 173
By Taevya369

----------------------------------------------------------
HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION -----------------------------------------------------------

"Let me see him for once. I really need to talk to him, "

"Sir is not here ,so please leave, Ms. ."

"No, I know he's here. Let me meet him. "

The argument at the door continued which gained the attention of a certain pair of emerald green eyes.

"What's happening there? " Those eyes remained glued at the door where the woman and the guards were still quarreling .

"She's Lia Campbell and wants to meet Mr Grayson, "

Those green eyes filled with curiosity at the answer and then they trailed towards the owner of that voice where they fell on the lowered head of that person.

"And why does she want to meet him? "

That person didn't dare to take his eyes upward and looked into those green eyes.

"She had met Mr. Grayson last month at one of his business events and now she's claiming that she's pregnant with his child , " That man answered , still looking down.

The amusement left from those emerald eyes and got replaced with venom after hearing his reply.

"Does he know about her pregnancy? "

"No. Mr Grayson knows nothing about this and I think he doesn't even remember her name because he had met her only once at that night and this woman might be lying about being pregnant with his child , "

His words made a wave of satisfaction emerge into those green eyes which turned towards the door again and started gazing at that woman who was still arguing with the guards at the door.

"So she was his one night stand but now she wants to get attached with his name permanently, "

That man wordlessly heard those words escaping from that mouth which stretched into a vicious grin while staring at that woman at the door.

"Kill her, "

That man finally snapped his head upward and looked at those emerald eyes shocked after hearing those words.

"But she can be pregnant with his child. We're not sure… "

"That's why it's necessary for her to die, Albert, "  Albert's words got halted

"Because we don't know whether she's lying or not and if she is telling the truth , she has to die because… " Those emerald eyes again travelled towards that woman

"He will never abandon his own child , no matter what, "

Albert silently heard those words and just witnessed that venomous cruelty playing in that emerald gaze.

Those eyes trailed at Albert again

"And child means family. Family means love and there should be no place for love in his life, "

Albert became startled processing the brutal intention behind those words but it didn't surprise him because he wasn't witnessing it for the first time.

"So she has to die and you will kill her before she reaches him, Albert. " Those emerald eyes filled with amusement when Albert hung his head low and just nodded his head in approval.

A nefarious smirk crept on the face of the owner of those emerald orbs which again fell on that woman at the door and peered at her with a deadly amount of viciousness

"Because Arzal is not made to love ,anything or anyone, "

____________

"And my Sephi is made to love everyone , right? "

Those beautiful azure blue eyes gleamed up hearing those words and started shining ,like the rays of sun had fallen on the waves of the ocean .

An alluring smile crept on those tiny plumpy soft petals like lips which made her slightly chubby cheeks turn more fluffy . Her dimples added more to her endearing innocuousness .

But her beautiful smile got replaced by a tiny pout when she saw him extending the spoon of soup to her mouth. Her tiny button nose which looked more enchanting because of her little silver nose pin, crunched up in distaste.

"No, my tummy gets full , Nate, " She shrugged her head in denial and lightly pushed the spoon away.

"Sephi, finish this. Your doctor has strictly instructed you to drink this soup. You still have fever, so finish it and then I'll give you your medicines, "

"No, Nate. Please, my tummy is full. I'll puke if a single drop of soup gets inside my tummy anymore, " Her soft voice denied him which made him give her an angry glare which she knew was fake.

"Sephi, "

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee, " She gave him her adorably cute puppy eyes while singing her please , making him chuckled.

He dropped the spoon on the bowl of soup and then placed the tray on the cabinet beside the bed . He gently squeezed her soft pale cheeks which had a natural blush, turning it more pink and then he kissed her forehead amiably.

"Now how can I say no to my angel, "

Her heart warmed up at his beautiful words and gestures.

"Okay, now here. Take your medicine, " He uttered, extending the medicine and glass of water to her.

She took them from him and then took her medicine.

"Thank you, "

He smiled hearing her and then took back the glass from her.

"Nate, now go and prepare for your interview. I am completely fine, " She said, earning a heavy sigh from him.

"Interview can wait but not your health, Sephi, " He replied while taking out the thermometer from the drawer and then putting it inside her mouth.

After waiting for the necessary time , he took out the thermometer from her mouth and then checked it. His gaze tensed up by reading her body temperature rate.

"You still have high fever, Seraphina , "

She knew it , he always called her by her full name whenever he became very worried and tensed about her.

"How much? " She asked

"99.2 degrees Fahrenheit, "

She was stunned hearing his answer but not surprised because she knew her brother really very well and how his behavior towards her.

"Mr Nathan Aaron Miller, this body temperature is quite normal. I have a very very light fever , " She got up on her knees on the bed and cupped her tiny waist with both her hands and showed him her cute angry eyes.

He immediately covered her with the duvet and then carefully laid her back on the bed.

"The point is you have fever which you should not have and from now on you're getting no ice cream till your 19th birthday, Seraphina Aries Miller, "

Her eyes widened hearing his threat. She pushed the duvet and spoke

"You cannot do this injustice to me, Naty, "

"Oh.. Then watch me doing it, Sephi, " He said, tugging the duvet again on her body.

She sent him a tiny glare and flared her nostrils .

"There's still 2 months left for my 19th birthday . How am I supposed to survive without ice cream? "

"The answer is very simple, Miss Sephi. Through oxygen and eating healthy, nutritious, homemade food, " He answered her by giving her his innocent smile while tying her silky soft long brown hairs in a loose bun.

"So be a good girl and enjoy the ban on ice cream , "

She pouted at his words , making him smile and then pecked her temple lightly.

"Fine , we will try to add some liberty to my restriction on ice cream but not before you become completely fine and healthy again, so now deal? " He spoke, extending his palm to her.

She giggled by watching him and then clutched his hand.

"Deal done, Mr Miller. "

He beamed and caressed her head.

"Okay now sleep for a while because I have informed your teacher that you're still not well and won't be able to come to school today also , "

She heard him saying while he was massaging her head softly, earning a sweet smile from her in return.

"Now close your eyes and sleep. I'll make something tasty and healthy for your lunch , "

Hearing his words, she opened her eyes because something stroke on her mind .

"Nate, but what about your interview? "

His lips stretched into a thin smile hearing her and by watching the worry in her beautiful baby blue eyes.

"You don't have to worry about it all, Sephi. My job is good and my promotion can wait but I can't compromise with your health, angel, "

She held his hand which was massaging her head. She got up and sat on the bed and cupped his palm.

"I am fine, Nate. Completely fine. So please go and give your interview , " She spoke with her melodiously tender voice while looking into his light hazel eyes pleadingly because she knew how much excited he was for his promotion. He had gotten this opportunity after working hard, day and night, for more than 5 years.

But after she fell ill, he completely dropped his attention from his interview and gave his full attention to her  and her health because she knew she was his priority. Her safety, her happiness, every single thing related to her was more relevant to him than his own life because they both were each other's everything, each other's only loved ones, each other's best friend and each other's only family after they lost their parents.

"Naty, please. Please my angel, go for your interview, please, please, please, " She requested and he laughed when he heard her calling him angel.

"But Sephi, "

"No, you're going for your interview today and that's it, " She finalised it and crossed her arms against her chest.

He sighed firmly and cupped her cheeks.

"Seraphina , you know you're my everything, my angel and I love you more than anything and anyone, so this job's promotion is my least concern. I can't leave you alone like this when you're ill , "

Her heart fluttered at his beautiful words and by watching the enormous amount of love and care in her brother's eyes for her. Her overly sensitive nature made her blue eyes fill with shimmering tears.

She hugged him tightly and buried her face in his chest and got that ethereal calmness a child needs from her parents because he was her mother, he was her father, he was her guardian. He was her entire world.

He caged her back and started sliding his palm over her head in a comforting manner because he was completely familiar with her highly sensitive and tender nature.

"And now what makes my beautiful Sephi cry ? "

She didn't reply but just continued to hug him which made him take out her face from his chest and his heart ached by watching her cheeks and nose which had turned red and her shiny tears were silently rolling down from her cheeks.

He wiped her tears delicately.

"Ssh… now stop crying or else your head will start to ache and I will make another big bowl of that soup and you have to eat it, "

Hearing him, she whined and again embraced him.

"Naty, go for your interview, please. Like my happiness means everything to you, your happiness also means everything to me and I know how happy you were for this promotion, " She spoke and then withdrew her head from his chest.

She gazed into his eyes and again held both of his palms.

"You have always ignored your wishes and happiness for me and my happiness from the day when ma..mamma and p…papa… " Her voice started breaking because it was painful for her to even speak.

His eyes also glistened by watching the extreme amount of pain in her gaze because he was at least aged enough to understand things when they both lost their parents but she was just a mere kid and that thing had terribly affected her ,both her heart and mind .

He himself was 28 but his care , responsibility and love towards his little sister had made him mature at the mere age of 18 when she was just 8 years old.

"Naty, please give this interview. If not for you then for me, please because if you get promoted which I know my Naty will because his hard work deserves it , then I will distribute chocolates in my class and will give some chocolates to our neighbor aunty Emma and then we will party and I'll get to eat my ice cream, "

He chuckled with tears in his eyes hearing her and that how she was, who was capable of making a crying person smile with her innocuous and virtuous talks, smile and behaviour and he was grateful and blessed to call that beautiful little human who had an even beautiful heart as his sister and his entire support system and his only reason to live his life happily.

He wiped her tears stained cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"Fine, I am going, "

Her eyes lightened up in happiness 

"But I have a condition for that, Sephi. You will take care of yourself till I don't come back from my interview and you will immediately call me even if you feel a slight headache, okay? "

She immediately nodded her head in agreement with a smile, making him beamed too.

"So first I'll make your lunch and then … "

"No, no, " She immediately got up from the bed and stood on the ground.

"Let's go, I'll help you in getting ready for your interview. You are beautiful but you need to look more beautiful, Naty. "

He laughed at her words and before he could say anything, she held his hand and started dragging him out of her room.

"The weather is clean . The sun is looking happy, " Her alluring azure eyes peeked through the glass window.

"Thank you, Miss weather reporter, "

She teared her eyes and saw her brother stuffing her lunch in hot cases for her. Her nostrils filled with the delicious smell of her favourite mixed vegetables curry. She ran towards him and tried to dip her finger in the food to taste it but he stopped her .

"Careful, Seraphina. Did you get hurt? " He tensed up and immediately started checking her fingers.

She smiled and shrugged her head.

"I am fine, Nate. "

He sighed and then took a spoon and dipped it in the curry bowl and then blew it with his mouth in order to cool it down.

"It's really very hot, Sephi. You need to be careful, angel, " He spoke in between cooling down the curry and then extended it to her mouth.

"Now it's cool enough to eat, so eat and tell me how's it? "

She tittered and ate it with his hand.

"It's delicious, "

He grinned warmly and closed the hot cases.

"Okay so here's your food. It will remain warm in this container . You don't have to warm it up again before eating. I have called aunty Emma. She's at her florist's shop and will come back before 1 and then will look after you till I don't come back, okay? "

She nodded, earning a smile from him.

"Now you have to take care of yourself for 2 hours and then Aunty Emma will come, "

"Got it but are you completely prepared for your interview, like taking your important papers, documents? " She asked him .

"Oh.. I forgot to take my promotion letter. Thanks for reminding me, angel . Wait, I'll get it. " He uttered and then dashed towards his room .

She saw him coming back with an envelope in his hand.

"That's the most important thing which I need for today's interview. Without it, I won't be able to enter into the interview room, " He told her.

"Ok and then immediately put it in your bag before it decided to hide itself from us, " She stated, making him chuckle.

He nodded and was about to put it in his work's suitcase , the doorbell rang which gained both of their attention.

"I'll check, " He spoke and she nodded.

Nathan walked towards the door and then opened it.

"Good morning, sir. I have a parcel on Mr Nathan Miller's name, " The delivery person spoke smiling.

"I am Nathan Miller, "

The delivery person nodded and then told him to sign some papers.

"Please sign on these papers, sir that you have received your parcel, "

Nathan bobbed his head and then placed that letter envelope ,which he was holding in his hand on the table, beside the door.

He took the paper from the delivery person and then read it carefully and after reading it, he signed it back to him.

"Thank you so much, sir. Have a good day, " He uttered, giving the parcel box to Nathan.

"You too, " Nathan stated and the delivery person was about to leave.

"Please, have some water. You might be thirsty , uncle "

The delivery man looked towards the owner of that sweet soft voice and saw those beautifully endearing blue eyes staring at him, while she was offering him a glass of water.

Nathan smiled at his sister's precious deed whereas the delivery person also beamed at her warmly and took the glass from her .

"Thank you so much, my child and god bless you, " The delivery person, who was of her father's age, spoke.

"Thank you, " She smiled and then took the glass from the delivery person after he drank it.

Nathan closed the door after the delivery person left and patted her head.

"I am proud of my Sephi, "

She giggled hearing him and then said.

"Okay now it's already 9:40 a.m. You have one hour drive from here and your interview is at 11:00 , so now go and do the best, "

He beamed and then took his suitcase.

"Okay take care. Don't go out alone. Don't open the door until it's me or aunty Emma and immediately call me if anything happens, okay? " He spoke, handling her the parcel box.

"These are some legal documents . I'll check it after I'll come back from work, okay? "

She nodded at him and hugged him tightly.

"All the very best, Naty and I know my brother will get the best, " She said and in return found him taking out her face and pecking her head.

"I am already blessed with the best, Seraphina by having you in my life as my sister, angel, "

They both shared a beautiful smile and then he left for his interview.

She went to her room and freshened up. After half an hour, she came back, wearing her black denim shorts and light pink crop top.

Seraphina switched on the TV of the hall and grabbed an apple from the fruit basket. She took a bite from it and sat on the sofa in front of the LED screen but her brows got wiggled when she didn't find the remote controller.

She again got up and roamed her eyes everywhere in search of it and finally found it on the table beside the door. She in excitement, ran towards it and then took the remote but her eyes fell on another thing which was placed on that table.

And her eyes widened by watching that white envelope . She immediately took it and her heartbeat dropped when she noticed it was that same envelope which Nathan was talking about.

He forgot it here. She ran in her room and there she got her phone and dialled his number but his phone was out of reach. She tried a couple of times but got no response which made her give up.

Tension and panic rose over her entire self because he had told her how important that envelope was for his today's interview and he won't be able to give his interview without it.

In panic and fear, her eyes again moistened with tears. She didn't know what to do and how to help him. She again called him but no positive response.

Tears started falling from her eyes because she was feeling helpless in that situation. She wanted to help her brother but how?

She aggressively chewed on her lower lip, turning it blood red as her habit and then looked at the clock on the wall .

Half an hour was still left for his interview to begin, so she decided to do something which she should have never done but she did it because nobody can go against their fate.

Seraphina rubbed her cheeks and stormed towards the door. She decided to give it to him on her own. She, for the first time dared to step out of her home all alone , without telling her brother. For the first time, she broke her brother's protective cage and decided to step inside in the dark freedom of the world.

She locked the door and then gulped because she didn't even know where to go and how to reach to his brother in time. So she looked down at the envelope she was holding and read that name which was written on it with dark black bold letters

"GRAYSON CORPORATIONS, "

The name of her destined destination where her fate was waiting for her to make her HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION.

-----------------------------------------------------------
HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION -----------------------------------------------------------

Hey babies, hope you all are doing well and enjoyed this chapter and if you do, then please vote, comment and share and this is just the beginning, much more to come yet, especially our one and only ARZAL DARIUS GRAYSON .

And again it's a FICTIONAL NOVEL BOOK ,not  a FANFICTION.

Till then

Love you, take care 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 5.5K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
130K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
453K 28.5K 93
Soon, I was thrusting my chest out to him, as I moaned. Moaned out loud. Trying to give him unhindered passage to my breasts. "Please" I moaned. "Pl...
890K 8.8K 7
Warning‼️This book contains abtruse topics such as Dark love, Abuse, Violence etc. You have been warned. "I thought after 3months of dealing with m...