Mr.Dior | 迪奥先生 [BL]

By xielians_ruoye

Author : 绿野千鹤 (Lu Ye Qian He) Genre : Comedy Drama Romance Sci-fi Shounen Ai One day, Zhang Chenfei met a car... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 23

63 6 0
By xielians_ruoye

The host was stunned for five seconds and thought that President Zhang would likely to answer “this is the attitude that must be done in business” or “the president is just like an employee” and other encouraging words to learn chicken soup. However, the host did not expect him to say such words.

A burst of laughter broke out in the audience. The context of the game 《The Galaxy’s Glory》is about the Galaxy Empire of the future era of Science and Technology. The empire’s battle formation consists of gamers, while the enemy forces are called the Alien Federation. Players can have different ranks as they upgrade their characters and mechs by accumulating achievements in battle.

“President Zhang is indeed humorous,” the host responded. “For the sake of establishing the empire the soonest, you had to work overtime, hence neglecting sleep and forgetting about food.”

The proud Imperial Marshal did not explain, but simple looked at the camera with a face that speaks of devotion to righteousness inspiring reverence.

This summit was broadcasted live on several video platforms. The boring publicity in the first half did not attract many viewers, but the latter half about the interview with the big shots in the industry were still watched by many spectators. When the phrase “for the empire” came out, the audience instantly blew up.

【Ha ha ha ha! My Baba is always coming up with a golden sentence every day! 】

【Feeling good at this very second! 】

【Everything my Baba says is right! 】

【Suddenly, I have a weird, cute feeling towards my Baba Chenfei. What’s going on? 】

The world of the rich is so unreasonable. If you have money, you are right.

Jiao Qi is quietly supporting his forehead below the stage, so he really didn’t see any of what was happening.

The host felt that the boss was really interesting and asked two more questions. “I heard that your username in the game is ‘Imperial Marshal’. Is there a ‘Madame Marshal’?”

Zhang Chenfei looked at the first row of the audience facing his little wife, revealing a very gentle smile. “Of course, I have not been single for a very long time. The whole country knows that.”

【Wow! Who is he talking about?】

【There’s no need to ask. It must be our President Jiao!】

【Could it be that President Jiao is in the audience?】

The netizens frantically flooded the screen and begged the director to cut the scene on stage and direct it to the audience so that everyone could see President Jiao’s real face. However, the director that had already been taught till beaten up to death by Zhang Chenfei, did not dare to give in to the audience’s demand. He could only cut into the audience and film a pair of long legs wearing silver-gray trousers.

The footage was shown on the big screen, and President Jiao slightly waved his hand to greet the viewers in front of the camera.

【A little higher, ah ah! 】

【Goodness gracious! I can have fun with this leg for a year! 】

【Did you see President Jiao’s hands? The wealthy young master had been playing the piano since childhood. It is true. He has such long fingers…My mom suddenly asked me why I licked the screen! 】

When Zhang Chenfei saw the contents on the big screen, he frowned. The camera seemed to feel the displeasure of the Imperial Marshal. Thus, it trembled and immediately returned its focus to the stage.

The small celebrity, Lu Renjia sat at an angle in the corner, looked at Jiao Qi, and sighed. Such a handsome financial backer is not fated to be with him.

Lu Renjia’s broker not only brought him today, but also also carried with him a fair and delicate youngster, the most important artist he needs to foster – Yao E.

Unlike Lu Renjia’s bright personality, Yao E’s beauty geared towards the delicate and weak type, like a fragile porcelain doll.

“You’ve seen the PV just now. You look very much like the elves in 《The Galaxy’s Glory》. Getting the role should not be a problem.” The broker rubbed his fists and wiped his palms while looking at Zhang Chenfei on the stage as if he is watching a pile of red Grandpa Mao.

“Really?” Yao E’s pair of long eyelashes fluttered.

“It is not a big problem to pass audition with the staff, but I heard that the spokesperson for the minister would have to be personally examined by the president.” The broker touched his chin and looked closely at the little Yao E around him, and the expression in his eyes gradually turned vulgar.

Lu Renjia looked at the two people muttering to each other. He picked out a chewing gum and started chewing. He saw the broker pointing at Zhang Chenfei on the stage from time to time while showing a sinister smile that harbors malicious intentions. He quietly distanced himself a little farther away from them.

“You see, President Zhang always looks at President Jiao in a soft and gentle manner. If you want to obtain his favor, first of all, your preferences must be a bit closer to President Jiao’s. If he looks at you in the same way, what else can you not have?”

“But, since he likes President Jiao so much, can I do it?”

“Foolish child, is there a man who does not have an affair? They have been married for seven years. There is no more romantic love between them, and all that’s left is family affection. He may not be very skilled below the mouth now. Moreover, the wealthy young master is pampered, so certainly he can not play tricks with him. This is a good time to take in a substitute.”

Lu Renjia almost swallowed the chewing gum. He didn’t understand the logic of the broker. He only thought that it is better to hand over his resignation thru express delivery.

The phrase “for the empire” became infamous again. The Advertising Department of Shi Fei Technology is also very clever and simply used this phrase as an advertisement. The next day, the official page of 《The Galaxy’s Glory》 on the social networking site released a new poster.

The huge golden mech charged into the enemy’s black battleship, with words — For The Empire!

Hot-blooded and yet, solemn and stirring.

However, the netizens are following a different post in Qiqi featuring a picture of a serious Baba Chenfei with a person in his embrace.

A solemn Zhang Chenfei: For the empire!

Zhang Chenfei with a charmingly evil smile: You know nothing about power!

Zhang Chenfei tightly hugging his lovely little wife: In your dreams!

Jiao Qi swiped over to the last picture, and his eyebrows raised slightly. This picture does not show one of Zhang Chenfei’s facial expressions, but a picture of them kissing in front of the Bajiao Building yesterday morning!

This sort of trivial gossip from the news media is something that Zhang Chenfei is fully capable of suppressing. Moreover, the current Marshal-daren’s desire to monopolize him is as clear as day, so this thing should have been resolved long ago. How can it still be going around?

Moreover, a quick search would reveal that this photo has already been circulating all over the social media sites! The most distinct one is from the Gossip Entertainment user.

@Your Gossip, My Melon: You wanna see President Jiao? The paparazzi braved death and took pictures of him! Look at it and cherish! 】

There are two photos.

The first one is actually quite beautiful. In the early morning at the Bajiao plaza, the tall Zhang Chenfei was holding Jiao Qi who’s a bit shorter than him, next to the flashy black Maybach. He was slightly leaning his head to the side, apparently looking at Jiao Qi’s soft lips.

The second photo is after Zhang Chenfei discovered the paparazzi. He held Jiao Qi firmly in his arms, and stared sharply at the person who took a photo.

Neither of the two pictures showed the whole face of Jiao Qi. The first only showing one of his eyes.

【Too much abuse for single dogs early in the morning, woof-woof! 】

【Ah, ah, ah, ah! The great young master is very handsome! Although there’s only one eye showing, he is definitely good-looking! 】

【Why does Gao Fu Shuai have another Gao Fu Shuai as husband? 嘤嘤嘤!】

[ Gao Fu Shuai – “Mr Perfect” (i.e. tall, rich and handsome) ]

Jiao Qi gave his lao gong a call, who didn’t have any idea which way the wind is blowing, and asked him why he didn’t suppress the photo.

“I looked at it and it didn’t expose your face, so I didn’t do anything about it.” Marshal-daren was thinking that this is a good opportunity to assert his sovereignty, and to block those who wanted to try and hook up with his lovely little wife. Moreover, his sharp look in the second photo was particularly suitable to use as a warning to the imperial spy.

“…”

Unable to communicate with his husband, Jiao Qi directly hung up the phone and continued to read the comments. Looking at those bunch of screaming and cheering but cute comments, Jiao Qi felt somewhat embarrassed.

Someone below even wrote a 100-character smutty scene of the both of them. It was subtle but exquisite. Jiao Qi’s mouth twitched. Contrary to what these people think, he may not really have that much of sexual activity. Recently, President Jiao let the day pass by just like a Buddhist monk. He was almost like a fasting Buddha.

Come to think of it. In the last two or three years, they have been basically like this. In fact, they only do it three or four times a month and there wasn’t anything wrong with that. But ever since his lao gong’s brain broke down, their usual nightly activities has changed. Instead of playing the market (i.e. stock trading), he did more of indulging his husband.

This is not good. With a sigh, President Jiao seriously self-reflected a bit. He finally decided to work at night and consume a little bit of his energy, which has nowhere to vent on, to achieve a healthy body.

Today, Jiao Qi made some adjustments on his schedule as he planned to leave early. This way, he could drive to Shi Fei earlier as well. At this time, a person from the Security Department knocked on the door of the president’s office.

“Come in.” Jiao Qi’s face turned cold the moment he spoke. Although there are no serious consequences, this level of security is absolutely problematic.

The person-in-charge of the Security Department felt like on the verge of falling onto his knees as he paused to received instructions. With his brows beaded with sweat, he promised Jiao Qi that such a thing would never happen again in the future. He swore with his finger pointing to the sky.

In the afternoon of the same day, barriers with a height of one or two meters were placed around the plaza of Bajiao building and several floors were also set up.

“If a paparazzi wants to escape, he must do a sprint hurdle. The security guards can absolutely hold the person in the hurdles, unless Liu Xiang himself comes in person.”

[ Liu Xiang (1983-) is a retired Chinese 110 meter hurdler. Liu is an Olympic Gold medalist and World Champion. His 2004 Olympic gold medal was the first in a men’s track and field event for China. Liu is one of China’s most successful athletes and has emerged as a cultural icon. ]

While people in Bajiao are in a frenzy installing their hurdle obstacles, Shi Fei Tech, on the other hand, was conducting a promotional video audition.

The promotional videos will be made using real people to act as game characters with the help of technology. Shi Fei plans to film game scenes which will be played in various platforms. Demon King is the spokesperson and thus, he will also participate in the filming of the promotional video. However, he is the main character and everyone else play as NPC.

“If Gou Xin is here, how will he act out this scene?” On a corner, the Demon King, wearing a ripped jeans, is reading the script. He won’t be participating in the shoot today since its just a role audition. He’s mainly here just to see the small celebrities who will act as NPC and stand together with him.

“This script was written based on your personality. Previously, there was another set of proposal for Gou Xin’s endorsement,” the planner said with a smile. Turning around and seeing the little actor, who will audition for a certain character come in, the planner pointed at him and told Demon king, “He is the one who will audition for the Elf character. He is called Yao E.”

“A moth? This name is a bit interesting.” When the Demon King saw the little actor come over, he stood up and said his greetings. The moment he shook hands with him, he smelled a familiar perfume.

[ 姚鄂 ( yáo è ) VS 幺蛾 ( yāo é ) – For the first one, “yao” means handsome or good-looking and “e” is an abbreviation for Hubei Province in central China; both characters can be a Chinese surname. The second “yao” here is used as the number one (unambiguous spoken form when spelling out numbers). I used the article “a” instead of the number one for clarity. The second “e” literally means moth. Both “yao e” sound the same if you’re not listening carefully, that’s why Demon King thought that the name “moth” is interesting. ]

Fleur De Liane? Isn’t this the one that President Jiao always uses?

This perfume allows people to be perceived as a highly educated person which is very consistent with the temperament of Jiao Qi. However, when this perfume was sprayed on the body of this enchanting little moth, having an obviously ignorant face but still wearing a perfume that speaks of wisdom, it doesn’t match at all!

The Demon King is not the only one who thinks so.

Because of his outstanding appearance, Yao E successfully passed the audition for the elf character, and he also got the chance to meet Zhang Chenfei. He quickly hid in the washroom to put on a white shirt and a small pants.

“President, this is the person who just passed the audition. Will you assess him?” The secretary walked into the president’s office with Yao E.

Zhang Chenfei was still looking down at the news of his lovely little wife when he replied. He was discussing what to eat in the evening with Jiao Qi without raising his head. When Zhang Chenfei looked up again, the young boy had already stood in front of his desk. He lightly swept his fingertips on the back of the Marshal’s hand. “President Zhang…”

The rich grassy fragrance floated all the way to the tip of Zhang Chenfei’s nose. With a flash of understanding, he suddenly got up and grabbed Yao E’s collar and sniffed it.

The broker standing behind was shocked. He was thinking that this President Zhang is too straightforward!

As expected, President Zhang likes this smell! Yao E was bursting with joy! He intentionally researched this information and it was not in vain! Yao E was so over the moon, but he only waited for two seconds when he was suddenly pushed away by a hand. Then his face was sprayed all over by Liushen toilet water!

Zhang Chenfei kept the bottle of inhibitor, his eyes turning ice-cold.

F*cking enemy spy, to have the impertinence to spray camouflage pheromone to seduce him!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 10
(First draft now complete!) When Admiral Varhe crash lands on an old mining planet, he is thrust into the local conflict.
sight care By annimeaa

Science Fiction

1 0 1
Investigating the authority site of the enhancement gives an underlying feeling that the Sight Care vision supplement is real and authentic. The bund...
Lain 2.0 By Teh Marcus

Science Fiction

4 0 1
this is a extension of the anime lain.Oh forget...
1 0 1
In the year 2100, the far side of the Moon, an uncharted territory shrouded in mystery, becomes the focal point of a groundbreaking expedition led by...