Let me love you

By zkooby

Thalia Kennedy is a positive ball of sunshine, she likes dirty jokes and smiling whenever. When she meets a m... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

11

34.6K 1K 602
By zkooby

On Saturday, the next day of the party Lola texted me and I was somewhat surprised that she actually did. I guess I was kinda expecting her to not even talk to me after yesterday.

She asked if I was free and I told her I had to check my busy schedule. I wasn't busy at all, I just made it seem like I was and that I actually had plans. But obviously I don't, I have no life.

I texted her back approximately five minutes later telling her I had made time for her and so we both made our way to the mall.

"Do you think this would be cute on me?" She asks as she puts a light pink colored dress against her body.

"For sure, I think pastel colors are your thing. They just light up your eyes" I told her and she smiles.

"So don't be mad at me but..." she starts, that's never a good sentence starter.

"I gave Henry your number " she admits and intertwined her arm with mine.

"For what?" I ask confused.

"Well, he told me he thought you were pretty and he asked me for your number. Are you mad?" She walks out of the store and honestly I don't think I am mad.

"No, I mean I guess that's fine. Henry's cool, we're friends" I think about it.

"Soon friends with benefits.." Lola laughs and I widen my eyes.

"He wishes. You gotta be really special to take me off the market" I said scoffing at the idea of being more than friends with someone like Henry.

Don't get me wrong he's a cool dude and all but he's like always smiling around me and it's kinda creepy. I think we're better off as acquaintances who ask each other about the weather or something.

"That's true. If you don't like him like that then I can tell him to back off a little" She offers like the nice friend she is.

"It's okay, I can tell him myself. Or if he doesn't I can show him. I'm a pretty good fighter" I said even though I've never fought in my life.

I've got the Mindset of a fighter, that's all I need.

Lola and I make our way to the food court and I'm so happy because I was hungry, I could always eat.

We sit down at a table together and start talking while we eat. We're having girl time, haven't had this in a while.

"Mateo would send me good morning text all the time when we first started dating, now he just shows up at my house." She chuckles at the thought.

"That's adorable!" I said, acknowledging it.

When will it be my turn?

"Oh, that reminds me.. I told someone I would text him" I'm reminded and I take out my phone, finding his number.

I send Heath a text assuming he was awake since it was eleven am.
Sleep good , night walker?

I turn off my phone and just wait for him to eventually respond, if he does that is.

"Him? Who is he and do I know him?" Lola wiggles her brows, taking in a bite of her noodles.

"Did you see that guy I was with last night, at the tattoo shop? Tall, grayish eyes, looked serious and scary?" I describe and she nods.

"The hot one? Duh, I remember" She responds.

" Yeah well anyways it's him, his names Heath and I met him in an alley when I was walking home one night. I thought he was a hobo at first but turns out he wasn't and now we're friends." I give a brief explanation.

"He's definitely hot. You sure he's not your type?" She asks.

"I never said that.." she gives me a look but I quickly shut it down.

"But we're just friends, so what if he's good looking? I don't even think he likes me too much." I tell her and she raises a brow.

"Who could not like you? You're so funny and nice and pretty, have you seen yourself? You have it all, I'm jealous." Lola compliments and I start think about it.

"I do, don't I? " I might actually start to believe her if I think about it.

"Don't boost my ego, it's somewhat already huge." I said although I brush it off.

You know what else is huge...

"Anyway, enough about me. Your relationship is just so perfect, I hope you know I'm your number one supporter." She smiles, slightly blushing.

"And I'll be your number one supporter when you get yourself a boyfriend. With whoever's lucky enough to make you their girlfriend." She says and I think I'm about to cry.

"You're like so nice, it's oddly weird. But I'm not complaining. Now let's go, I need to buy more clothes." I stand up and she laughs standing up too as we walk to the next store.

In all honesty I didn't need anymore clothes, I had enough to where nothing would fit in my closet but I liked shopping. And it was 10x more fun with a friend so that's my reasoning for buying 10x the more amount of clothes I would usually buy.

"I don't have anymore money, I didn't even buy that much." I sigh, looking at my bags.

"Mateo says I have a shopping addiction, if only he could see you." Lola's eyes widen as she looks at my hands full of shopping bags.

"What? It's not that much." I shrug, okay she's being dramatic.

"There's at least ten different bags." She says and I look down, okay maybe she's right.

"What can I say? It's a problem." I shrug and struggle to walk away as my arms are full.

As we're walking back to her car I hear a phone ring and I don't think much about it until I remember how I texted Heath earlier. I check to see if it's him, I struggle a bit trying to find my pocket.

I suddenly feel myself leaning too far and I fall on my butt. Lola turns around at the sound and let's out a laugh.

"Are you okay?" She asks even though she's still laughing.

"Who me? Yeah, I'm great. Just taking a little break from walking." I said sarcastically and try to get up, finding it a little difficult with all these bags in the way.

"Actually, a little help would be nice." I finally say giving up on trying to stand on my own.

She comes over and takes some of the bags out the way, helping me stand up.

"Thank you, I'm starting to think that maybe I did go a little too overboard on the shopping." I look at all the bags on the floor.

"Well I'm glad you finally realized." She says and I grab my phone.

It was kinda disappointing because Heath didn't text me back. But Henry did.

"Oh, it's just Henry." I sigh, putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Henry texted you?!" Lola ask, sounding much more excited than I am.

"Yeah " I shrug not really caring.

"Well? What did he say?" She's eager to know.

"Just said hi, asked how I was. The boring stuff" I shrug and take the rest of my bags walking to the car.

"Are you gonna text him back?" She takes out her keys to unlock the car.

"Probably, just not now." I open the back door trying to fit in all the shopping bags in the backseat.

" ah, gonna make him wait, I see." She nods and starts driving as were inside.

"Of course, it makes the anticipation better" I giggle and take out my phone.

I start to play some random games on my phone and suddenly get a notification. Would you look at that? Heath texted me back.

Why do you care

I read his message in his voice as if I could hear his voice in my head. It was an upfront message but at least he texted me back, that's a good thing.

Im guessing you did not sleep too well, if you're being this grumpy :)

I texted back and put my phone away. I take the aux cord and put some music on. I remembered to text Henry back after a while, only cause I didn't want to be rude by not responding.

I'd hate to be one of those people.

I'll just stop responding by the third message, then I'll just say I was busy or something if he asks why I didn't return any of his messages.

Obviously

Heath answers back, quicker this time. His responses were short but at least I got him to talk to me. I think I liked his company or at least hearing from him, even if he didn't like mine that's okay, I still think he's a good person.

Be nice or I'll show up to your house and eat all your food.

I threaten and let out a laugh as I imagine his reaction when I actually do it.

"What's got you laughing over there?" Lola asks, a smirk on her face.

"Is Henry that funny?" She asks, glancing at me.

"Nah, it's someone else" I tell her and go back to my phone.

Shut the fuck up

He replies and I chuckle as I read the message.

"Are we going to your house?" Lola asks bring me back to reality.

"I have a better idea, let's go to someone else's house." I smirk thinking about my plan.

He'll never expect me to actually show up to his house. It'll be funny, I just hope he was home.

————————————————————

A/N

More Heath and Thalia moments next chapter 🌟

Thanks for reading <3 💕💕

7/6/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 260 6
๐‡๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž She's Bubbly, kind- hearted. She cares about everyone and everything. The most important person in Hensley life is her Ma, s...
374K 9.9K 54
**NOW PUBLISHED** GrumpyXSunshine "let kindness spread like a wildfire." Opal Clemens is a bubbly outgoing girl with a big heart. She loves to make...
87.6M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...
419K 9.4K 42
[ONGOING] "What would you do if I die?" "Die." "Oh you would die?" I mumble and he nods giving me a small smile. "What would you do if I die?" He...