Surviving The Tide With Shay

By Renee_j_77

The sequel to Surviving The Summer With Shay!!!I recommend reading the first book so it makes more sense befo... More

💮Playlist💮
One~Recap
Two~The hangout
Three~Packing
Four~Staying Inside&the question
Five-Bodhi's heartache
Six~Beach dance party
Seven~Catching Up&Going Home
Eight~ Summer's pov
Nine~"The surprise appearence"
Ten~We're going to New Jersey Bitchess
Eleven~Alex's party
Twelve~ Back in Ausie AGAIN!
Thirteen~Party Night &The Truth
Fourteen~Tries To Apologize
Fifteen ~Anchor Cove Beach Party
Sixteen~Life
Seventeen~ The way things are
Eighteen~Telling Parents
Nineteen~Community Party
Twenty-One~Part 2 of the photos
Twenty-Two~The set up for the party
Twenty-Three ~ Quint's Party
Twenty- Four~ Quint's Party part2
twenty- Five~ A Day With Quint
Twenty - Six~ A Month Later
Twenty- Seven ~ Bodhi's Party Continued
Twenty-Eight ~ Feelings??
GUYS!!

Twenty ~ Shay & Quint's past/photos

120 3 0
By Renee_j_77

You:Hey Alexa play die first by Nessa Barrett *looking at your phone*

It started playing and you sang along while looking at photos of you and Quint

Photos of you and Quint.\/

As you can tell from these picture Shay and Quint were more than friends they were lovers and when Quint moved to Hawaii and stoped visiting and calling Shay she texted him and he decided to call it quits because he couldn't handle the distance but he promises that when he comes back he'll be her all over again. (There are more picture in the next chapter since not all of them fit.)  Shay fell so hard for Quint so it hurt her and changed alot about her when they broke up Shay used to be happy all the time now she only smiles when somethings funny, she never used to dress up for a party now she does, she hated wearing a wet suit if it was only for training one day now she loves wear her wet suits for training she hated riding a new board for comp before she trained with it but she did it. She's nervous about how things will go when he gets back in 3 days.

*Right now* 

Your mom texted you saying she's outside. You ran outside and got in the car on the drive to her house you continued to look through the photos and videos(next chapter) You even found your self smiling just by thinking about him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 8.9K 28
***Please Note: This is the sequel to Love Makes the Heart Beat...If you haven't read that story yet, I suggest you read it first as there are some s...
23.8K 1.1K 11
Sequel to Things In Life *Completed I recommend reading that story first, because if not, you WILL be confused. Drama, love, conflict, will unfold...
411K 5.3K 38
Where two best friends fall in love and try to keep it a secret. But will they succeed or will they fail horribly?
126K 4.6K 43
Book # 2 Read " Living in ATL " first When You Thought It Was Over . Kari And Rock Are Back Like Never Before And They're Stronger . This Is The Se...