โ™ก Elia โ™ก

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ spongebob12312

1 sweet girl and 3 cruelest men. - - - Elia grew up with ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ around her and infinite fairytales to... ืขื•ื“

1. My Bestfriend
๐Ÿ”Info of characters๐Ÿ”
2. Ricco, why?
3. His Princess
4. Silv Brothers
5. Power
6. Sugar Rush
7. Arrival
8. Library Pt.1
9. Library Pt.2
10. Library Pt.3
11. Cafe
12. Assembly
13. Opera
15. Apart
16. Adjusting
17. Guilty
18. Tears
19. Planning
20. Conversation

14. Truth

17K 322 67
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ spongebob12312

Authors pov~

As Elia was poking her head out the window, the wind tossed her hair as her face was gleaming from the sun. Her eyes wondering off above her to clouds that seemed endless.

She took a deep breath of some fresh air and closed the window. She sunk into the bed of hers with her face facing up, she felt exhausted off how much packing she had to do. Frank told her to pack today since tomorrow they were going to leave no later than noon. He wanted no rush tomorrow since they just had to put their clothes on and leave to the airport, simple.

Elia got up with voices telling her to stay there and sleep but continued to walk over to the hallway, and was looking at her messy hair through the bathroom mirror. She wished for Mrs. Anna to do those hairstyles like she used to back at home. It was really massaging for her. Besides she never really learned to do girly hairstyles because no one was there to teach her, like a mother.

She failed at putting her hair into some pig tales, she was getting frustrated now. Just as she was about to through the comb she stopped midway due to a knock on the hotel door. She was glad that she stopped herself, what if she hit an expensive vase. She chuckled at that thought reminding her of the vase she broke at home where dad didn't seem too upset.

"Coming!" Came Elia's voice calling out to the person behind the door. She unlocked it and turned the handle. She smiled when Frank came into her sight. His hands were packed with a cup holder that held two coffees and some bagels including honey packaged up in a small container.

Her lips turned into a smile when her sight reached the bagels, nice and toasted. "Thank you dad!" She said while removing the cup holder from him and placing it on the table inside. Frank close the door and locked it, took off his shoes and jacket.

Elia dug right in with her bagel on one hand and her coffee in the other. A thought crossed Elia's mind when looking outside through the window this morning. "Um dad?" She said covering her mouth while mumbling due to her mouth chewing. "Yes sweetheart."

"I was thinking maybe we can just walk around the city, not even buying anything just eye-shopping?" Elia said while looking at Frank with a smile.

"Well sweetie..." "Please, please?!" She said cutting him off. "Alright but when we get back home you owe me two apple pies with extra whip cream." Frank said while chuckling. "Yup, we got ourselves a deal!" She said while high-fiving him.
—————————————————————————

After breakfast Elia cleaned up the small table and organized everything how it was before eating. She just got out of the bathroom doing her hair nicely, at last.

Just as Frank was getting his coat to head on outside with Elia that was getting her purse on her shoulder. An unexpected knock came through. They looked at each other and with their faces they agreed to open it, maybe it was housekeeping... or maybe not.
—————————————————————————

Elia~

Just as dad opened the door. Some familiar faces came into my line of sight. The Silv brothers.

I can tell dad was lost. I WAS LOST. 'What are they doing here? How did they get here. Why did they come here?'I thought. SO many thoughts...

Dad and the Silvs were talking to each other quietly but I can tell dad was giving them a hard tone while inviting them in, walking to the sofa.

Dad looked at me with my eyes and sort of communicated with them telling me to go to the room. I walked over to my room, closed it slowly and headed to my drawer that had some earrings I brought from home. I looked into my small pocket mirror and adjusted them on my ears.

It was hard doing it myself usually Mrs. Anna helps me with my earnings and necklaces but today I'm going to have to learn.

As I was really close up to the mirror I jumped from the loudness coming from outside my door. "DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO CALM DOWN YOU FUCKERS!" "LEAVE OR ELSE ILL PRESS CHARGES!" Dad screamed as it was a life and death situation. My face went pale as I started to realize that he was talking to my friends this way. 'My best friends'.

I started to head out with voices in my head telling me to stay in. But dad was cursing and in front of my friends I had to.

I tuned the handle.

What I didn't expect was to see the brothers in front of me. With anger written all over their face. I was confused, what did dad say or do. Sebastián grabbed my arm so tight I'm sure it'll leave a bruise. "Sebas-". I was cut off from a voice, more like Mateo's yelling. "Tell her or else we'll do it.
—————————————————————————

Authors pov~

As Elia wanted answers her face was getting frustrated. Still Sebastián's hold was tight, even tighter that tears started to spill out, she'll be sore for sure in just a few minuets.

"Dad!" Elia yelled. She wanted answers. "What's going on?" She questioned with her eyebrows furrowed as her lips started to tremble.

"Sweetheart, i'll fix everything okay? I promise." His words sounded like a ton of bricks thrown on her. She was scared now, did something happen to her dad?

"Okay ENOUGH!" Came Leo's voice echoing the entire living room. Elia's tears wouldn't stop. The Silvs started to take notice. "Hey it's okay baby." Mateo started to grab her chin making her look at them.

"You sick fuckers!" Franks voices came out but in a low deadly tone. He got up quickly from the sofa and gripped Sebastián's collar that he had on under his suit. He was shorter than him by a good length but that didn't stop him from spitting on his face. "YOU BASTARD!" Frank shouted make Elia jump.

That was the last straw for Sebastián. He shoved him off of him and grabbed his gun aimed it at Frank's head. "NOOO!!!" Elia jumped up and put her self in the center of Frank and Sebastián.

"WHATS GOING ON?!" Elia screamed. "Fine since this bastard won't tell you we will." He answered. "We want a marriage with you." Said Sebastián.

To say Elia was confused was an understatement. "A-a w-what?" Her voices sounded dry and scared. "A marriage and no later than a month." "B-b-but we are f-friends. Friends don't do marriage." Elia said while tears were again dwelling in her eyes.

She was lost and confused. How come these brothers consider themselves her friends were acting all lovey dovey. Some thought entered her head and so she spoke.

"No b-but I only w-wanted us to be friends not in a relationship, a-and plus your scarring my dad and I." The brothers anger were ticking like a bomb and their jaws were so hard. "I'm sorry but I-I don't see marriage with y-you, Sebastián I'm going to ask you three to leave, a-and plus you hurt m-my dad." Her face was a mess with all the crying, her eyes looked like they have gotten bit from a bug causing it to go swollen.

The brothers faces were all caring a lovey but as soon as they realized what she said they for sure were going to kill Frank. Their faces turn into this anger with dark red eyes.

They yanked Elia's arm and tossed her to the floor. "Oww!" "D-dad." She tried to speak but sounded like a screech. "Why are you doing this?" Her words reaching the Silvs ears. "Because we loved you since you walked into our lives. You made us dream about you day and night, and we had to take action. Your were like a drug." Leo said.

"We're friends! Why don't you understand we'll be nothing but friends but after all this your more like STRANGERS!!" She yelled the last part out loud.

"Listen sweetheart..." What ever Sebastián talked about was out the window because the sound of 'sweetheart' coming from their mouths sounded disgusting and rotting. Only her dad could say that.

He words stopped as soon as Elia got out of her head. "Could you repeat that!" She said while getting up to go to her dad. But Mateo blocked her view reaching half way there. "Move please!" She asked.

"As I was saying, in a few days we'll be engaged. So there's no room for us to be strangers. So get that fucking thought out of your head." To say Elia was scared was an understatement she was petrified.

"Why couldn't you just ask for my hand in marriage and you didn't have to bring your brothers involved."
She said while her voice sounding low.

"You still don't get it sweetheart! This marriage will be you; our kitten, Leo, Mateo, and I." "B-but marriages don't work like that. Even if it did I wouldn't want it with you or your brothers. You all are disgusting." She swiftly moved from Mateo to reach her dad and sat next to him.

They wanted her no mater what she thought of them. So they were going to take her. Frank was about to say something but Leo got his gun and hit his head with the end of it. Frank screamed, he touched the side of his head with his fingers and saw blood on them.

"STOP!!" "Leave him alone leave us alone!" Elia screamed. She got her phone from the coffee table and dialed 911. Although Mateo walked fastly to her and snatched it. "You're not calling anyone!" He dragged her near the door and unlocked it, now they were out of the hotel room. "Stop it, it's hurting. S-stop p-please j-just stop i-it!" Mateo saw her and seeing her like this broke his heart. 'When she is with us she's not going to be crying because we'll give her the world.' He thought.

Elia tried snatching her arm and kept pushing herself off of him but no luck. "So you three lied to me. You just wanted a wife all along not some dumb f-friendship. I could've only given you a friendship but that's in the past I can no longer give you guys anything, not anymore." She whispered to him.

And that was the truth. that was her truth, theirs? Not only it was going to be continuous lies fed to her, they weren't going to tell her theirs.

To be continued...

A/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi loves<3

How did you guys like the chap.

If there's any grammar corrections I need to do please comment!

See you next time!

Hugs and kisses 💝

-n

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.4K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
2M 122K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
194K 2.9K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
359K 27.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...