My Hero Academia 4 (mha x oc)

By bnha-kny-jjk

Hey guys, welcome to the fifth book in Koko's story. If you haven't read the first four books, I recommend yo... More

koko
1- The Scoop On U.A. Class 1:A
2- Overhaul
3- Fighting Fate
4- Let's Go, Gutsy Red Riot
5- An Unpleasant Talk
6- Go, Suneater of The Big Three
7- Red Riot, The Temp Squad and Lemillion
8- Unforeseen Hope
9- Bright Future
10- Smouldering Flames
11- School Festival
12- Welcome to U.A. High School
13- Preparation Time
15- Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
16- Team Up
17- His Start, His Sidekick, Her Debut

14- Smiles All Around

342 7 4
By bnha-kny-jjk

Koko comes back into the classroom to see Aizawa there.

"Koko, did you find Midoriya?" Aizawa asks as Koko goes over to him.

"He went to the shop to get a last few things but the store opened a little later than he expected" Koko says with a smile.

"All he went for was a bit of rope" Sero says as he rolls his eyes.

"Aizawa, Young Midoriya's back" All Might says as he comes into the classroom.

"Okay, we shouldn't delay this any longer" Aizawa says as everyone gets excited.

"Kura, is Zuki still gonna dance?" Eri asks as she comes over to Koko.

"You can bet on it" Koko says as she hugs Eri, "we've got to get going now so you stick close to Mirio until I get back okay" Eri nods, "good girl. I'll see you later and I want to see that beautiful smile of yours".

Koko lets go of Eri who walks to Mirio as Koko follows after her class. They get to the stage where everyone is cheering.

"Kill it with your vocals Koko" Bakugo says as he puts a hand on Koko's shoulder.

"As long as you kill it with your drums" Koko says as the two nod, getting into their positions.

"There are so many more people here than I thought" Hagakure says as she looks at the crowd.

"Everyone sounds like they're in a good mood" Sero says happily.

"Stupid, it's a festival" Mineta says obviously.

"Is Deku still not back?" Ochako asks as she looks around.

"Midoriya better put a fire under his ass and get here quick" Mineta says angrily.

The lights in the gym go out as Koko holds onto the microphone. Koko looks out into the audience as she tries to slow down her breathing. Koko finds Eri in the crowd and she smiles to her as Eri waves.

"Let's start damn it!" Bakugo yells from his position.

"Let's show them what we've got!" Kirishima says as he encourages everyone.

"Get ready U.A., our sound is gonna kill you" Bakugo yells as he sets off an explosion and they starts the performance.

"Thanks for coming out today!" Koko yells as everyone cheers.

Everyone does as they should, singing, dancing, let off all of the effects they can think of. Ochako floats some people in the audience as everyone cheers. Koko makes herself float and she flies towards Eri. She picks Eri up and she continues to sing as well, watching her baby sister smile finally. Mirio cries at the sight of accomplishing the thing he wanted most. Koko starts to cry as well as she hugs Eri close before taking her back to Mirio. They finish the performance as the whole crowd cheers. The class join together as they all jump up and down with happiness as Bakugo hugs Koko and spins her around, reassuring her she did a great job.

Koko makes her way to the dressing room as she meets with everyone for the pageant.

"Koko, that was amazing!" Nejire says as she hugs Koko tightly.

"You looked so natural up there" Kendo says with a smile.

"You did great Koko. I don't think I would've had the confidence to do that" Tamaki says as Koko giggles.

"Well I took your advice and I pictured everyone as potatoes" Koko says with a smile.

Tamaki rubs the back of his neck as Koko walks to him and hugs him.

"Thanks for your help with everything, Tamaki" Koko says as she looks at him.

"Koko, it's time" Kendo says as Koko nods.

Tamaki watches Koko leave as he turns around to the wall.

"She's so cute!" Tamaki says as he cheeks flush red.

Izuku runs to Mirio and Eri as Eri smiles brightly.

"You did great dude" Mirio says as he gives Izuku a high five.

"It was so amazing" Eri says happily, "at first there was a loud noise and it was scary but then Kura started singing and I felt better. Everyone danced along and then there was a flash and then Zuki you disappeared for a bit and then a guy started flying in the air. Then it got cold and I saw birds and a boy spinning round and round and a bunch of people said wow and do you know what? I said wow too".

"I'm glad to hear you had such a great time" Izuku says as he wipes his tears of happiness.

"Zuki, where's Koko?" Eri asks as she jumps into Izuku's arms.

"Koko has a special surprise for you and her class that she's been working on so she'll be here soon" Mirio says as Eri nods.

The beauty pageant starts and first up is Kendo as she walks on stage wearing a beautiful blue dress. She shows her talent which is punching through solid pieces of wood with her bare hands. Next is Nejire and she's wearing a beautiful mint dress. She uses her surge quirk to create a rose in the air as she glides about. Next is Nejire's rival as she comes out on a huge vehicle made of gold with her face on the front of it. The host finally announces the arrival of the fourth contestant, Kokoro Yagami. The class looks at each other as Koko comes on stage wearing a beautiful orange dress which makes her long light blue hair stand out more. Some music starts to play as Koko starts to dance.

"How can she dance so well?" Tamaki asks in awe of Koko's skills.

"Koko took professional lessons from a young age" Izuku says as he holds Eri on his shoulder.

"She looks so pretty" Mina says as Koko finished her song.

"And now for a special stage by Kokoro, Kendo and Hado for a special guest in the audience, Eri" the host announces as Nejire and Kendo show up behind Koko.

A song starts to play as the three of them start to dance and Koko sings.

"This is my favourite song!" Eri says with a huge smile.

The results of the pageant are announced and Nejire gets first place with Koko coming in second, Kendo third and Nejire's rival in fourth place. Koko comes off stage as Eri runs over to her.

"You were amazing!" Eri says as Koko picks her up.

"I did it just for you" Koko says with a smile.

It's finally the end of the day and Izuku is saying goodbye to Eri.

"Thanks for coming today Eri" Izuku says as he hugs the small girl.

"I had a lot of fun" Eri says with a smile.

"I have one more thing for you" Izuku says as he pulls out a candy apple.

"A candy apple" Eri says as she holds it in her hands.

"What? Where did you get it? I couldn't find any" Mirio says in disbelief.

"Well when I looked at the itinerary, there was nowhere that would be selling them so I made one. I didn't have any red food dye but Sato gave me some. I'm sorry if it's not that good" Izuku says as Eri takes a bite.

"It's delicious" Eri says as she licks her lips.

"Come on Eri, we've got to go" Koko says as from the car.

"Coming. Bye Zuki, by Lemillion!" Eri says as she runs to the car and she gets inside.

Izuku waves them off as the car drives away. Koko, Eri, Mirio and Aizawa arrive outside of a warehouse as Koko gets out of the car first. She goes to the door of the warehouse and she opens it to reveal Tomura, Dabi and Twice all sitting there.

"Who did you bring?" Tomura asks as he stands up.

"Mirio and Eraserhead" Koko says as she looks at Twice and Dabi, "we don't need to fight each other".

"I don't want to" Tomura says as Koko nods.

"We should just act like we like each other, even if it's just whilst she's in here" Koko says as Tomura smiles softly.

"You're the one who needs to act. I don't hate you Sakura" Tomura says as Koko nods.

"That's set then" Koko says as she looks down.

"Dabi, Twice, wait outside" Tomura says as the two leave through the back door.

--- flashback ---

Koko sits down as she shows the vision that Eri showed her in the hospital.

"I want to set up a meeting so Eri and Tomura can see each other" Koko says as she takes her hands off Aizawa's head.

"It's too risky" Aizawa says as he shakes his head.

"I'll explain everything to Tomura beforehand so he'll know not to act out in front of Eri" Koko says as she tries to plead her case.

"You won't go anywhere near him" Aizawa says as he stands up.

"You can't stop me" Koko says as she watches Aizawa.

"If I have to tie you up and ground you to stop you from going, I will" Aizawa warns as he turns to look at her.

"Are you really playing good dad now?" Koko asks with a small chuckle.

"Like it or not, I'm your legal guardian now" Aizawa says as he folds his arms.

"I've done two years without a legal guardian and I'm fine so you should stop acting like you care about me now" Koko says as she stands up.

"I have cared about you since the day I laid my eyes on you like you were my own daughter, my own blood" Aizawa says loudly, "I have fought for you time and time again despite everything you've done to disobey me, the school, yet you say I don't care. That hurts, a lot. I care about you. Every time you went out to your internship or your work study, I went mad worrying that something might go wrong. When I found out what Kotaro had done to you all those years, I was mad at myself. I wanted to hurt myself because I was so naïve. All those bruises and cuts because of playing rough, I should've seen it. But I know I can't stop you because it's your family, so this is my deal. I will take you to see Tomura with Eri, but Mirio and I will come with you. Tomura can bring two villains along with him as well to make it fair. But the minute he says or does anything wrong, I will intervene. I know you're worried that Eri might see Tomura's bad side if I intervene but I don't care. You two are my daughters and if he weren't a villain, I would value him as my son, like I used to. Tomura is a bad person now, Koko, no matter how hard he's trying to fight, he has done unredeemable things".

--- end of flashback ---

"Eri, you can come in now" Koko calls as the door slides open and Eri slips inside.

Eri spots Tomura as Tomura smiles and Eri runs to him.

"Tomura!" Eri says as she hugs him tightly, tears falling from her eyes, "where were you all this time?".

"I'm sorry for not coming sooner" Tomura says as he picks up his baby sister.

"It's okay, you're here now so it's all okay" Eri says as she wipes her tears, "I'm happy we're all together again. Maybe once I'm out of the hospital, we can all live together again".

"Eri, Tomura does a lot of work in a different city so it'd be difficult to live together" Koko says trying not to tell Eri the truth about their older brother.

"It's okay, at least I can see you from time to time right?" Eri asks as Tomura nods.

It's been about an hour and the three of them are sat down playing together when the door opens.

"Koko, Eri, we need to get back to the hospital" Aizawa says as Koko nods.

"You should go wait outside with Aizawa" Koko says as Eri's shoulders slump.

"Fine" Eri says as she stands up.

"I'll see you later" Tomura says as he hugs Eri tightly, "try not to grow up too much on me".

Eri nods as Tomura kisses her head before Eri runs outside to Aizawa.

"Good acting" Tomura says as he helps Koko up.

"It wasn't acting" Koko says sadly.

"What do you mean?" Tomura asks as Twice and Dabi come back in.

"Fight, Tenko" Koko says as she hugs Tomura, "I know you're in there Tenko and I promise you Ik will save you. Keep pushing, that way, we can all go back to being a family".

Tomura pushes Koko off of him as she stumbles backwards.

"So, the real me managed to get in contact with you huh?" Tomura asks with a smirk, "too bad, he's not coming back. You're a smart girl, my positive emotions towards you are getting stronger. Every time I see you, those emotions get stronger. If you keep doing this to me, you might break me. Why are you so dead set on getting him back?".

"You're my older brother, Tenko. You're special, and I'm special" Koko says as she looks at him.

"We're not special" Tomura yells taking Koko off guard.

"What do you mean?" Koko asks as tears start to fall from her eyes.

"Do you still not get it?" Tomura asks as he looks at her, "no matter how hard you try, you'll never be a hero because we're freaks. Freaks born of a villain father with a freakish quirk. You're not special. It's just something our mother told you to make you feel better about yourself because you came out wrong. Give up on being a hero Sakura. Because with our freakish quirks and our villain father's reputation, we lost the ability to become heroes a long time ago. We were just blinded by our mother's words and the innocence of being children. Our innocence was taken from us when our family was killed, our little sister was kidnapped, our mother went missing and we were torn apart. You should just face reality and realise you can't be a hero".

"Maybe you're right" Koko says as Tomura starts to walk away, "maybe we did lose our innocence but I will become a hero. No matter what you say, no matter what anyone says, I will be the number one hero. I will become someone people can rely on, I will bring you down, I will bring your shitty little League down, I will bring Father down, I can promise you that".

Koko walks out of the warehouse and she wipes her tears as she gets into the car.

"Are you okay?" Aizawa asks from the front seat.

"I'm fine, we should just get Eri back to the hospital" Koko says as Aizawa nods, the car starting to move.

Koko looks out of the window as tears slip down her cheeks.

Part of what Tomura said was right, I am a freak. I have this inherited power which allows me to take people's quirks permanently and pass quirks onto other people. I have over 50 new quirks with barely any control over any of them. But he wasn't right in saying I'll never be a hero. I will be a hero. I will learn how to work my new quirks. I will become to the top hero, saving lives and bringing down the villains who deserve it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 737 7
Because of circumstances, this book won't be continued unfortunately. Feel free to check out my other stuff! Thank you for understanding!
2.9K 101 54
Hey there, thank you very much for opening this book! This book is literally random shots that comes to my mind, I'm currently 14years old so I'm sor...
202K 4.4K 37
This is a idea i got in my mind , its a fairly used concept but i believe i can make mine unique in a way. Enjoy reading my book. Disclaimer: The C...
112K 4.6K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...