Future of Us- Ichika Hoshino...

By Hana_loves_ff

After Leo/Need's previous manager was fired due to leaking future music and much more, you, a manager for art... More

New Beginnings
First Time Flyer
Evening.
Spying
Hanging out
Performance!
Old Friends
100 specialll
*D I E S

100 special!!!

136 2 0
By Hana_loves_ff

So usually for specials, I do whichever one has a vote, then pick my favorite, so there will be two of these because I love writing Au's. This is the Cafe owner x Frequent Ichika, and I hope you enjoy!

Story begins below...

You flipped the closed sign in the window so it read open, and made sure all the table cloths were placed on the tables. As more employees filtered through the back door, You took your place in the kitchen. Even though you were technically the manager of the cafe, you still enjoyed working some too. 

You heard the door chime and peaked around. It was that woman that always showed up. Of course you appreciated her support, but wondered why someone would want an iced tea or a coffee from the same place every morning. 

When her order came into the kitchen, you thought you would handle it, and thank her for being a frequent. Is she interested in discounts?

Ichika sat at a table near the window. She stared  out of it into the early morning street. " Uhm, excuse me? " She thought she heard someone talking to her, and turned around. She saw them. The person that worked at the cafe. That really was the only reason she was here.

She always wanted to try talking to them, but never worked up the courage, and ended up leaving with a drink.

" Uhm- Yes?" She answered so awkwardly. You put down her ice tea and sat across from her. " Thank you so much for always being here. I swear  half of my income is thanks to you!" You said trying to start a conversation. " Uhm.. It's really nothing.. You make nice iced tea..." She cautiously took a sip. You guessed she was shy.

" Thanks! I've been handling your orders for a few weeks now, and wanted to give you this" You laid down a coupon on her table. " Huh? Oh no you really didn't have to!" She took it though. " What's your name?" You asked her. " Uhm I'm Ichika Hoshino.." " It's nice to meet you! I'm Reader lastnamelol" 

You spent a little amount of time talking with Ichika, and she was a sweet girl. You gave her your number, and got back to work.

It was around 5pm, and you were closing up shop. You were walking home when you got a notification. 

: Hey it's Ichika. I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out this weekend!

: Of course! Let's do it!

Ichika: Alright! Let's meet at the park at 2pm on Saturday!

: Okay! The cafe is closed that day, so I can do it

You closed your phone, a odd feeling of bubbly excitement came with it. Why was that?

You dismissed it from your mind, and kept walking. That Saturday came quickly. Until you were thirty minuets late, waiting at the park. As soon as you checked your watch, you heard someone running towards you. " Hey! Glad you could make it!" It was Ichika. " I wouldn't stand you up!" You said teasingly.

First she bought you a crepe, and you both walked around while enjoying the snack. " Let's hang out here!" Ichika was pointing to a karaoke bar. You agreed, and followed her in. " Hey Ichika! Brought a friend this time I see.." The person at front desk seemed to know her. 

" yes. This is Reader. A friend of mine" She motioned towards you, and you waved. " I hope you have a nice date here!" The man at the gave her a room. " Oh no you've gotten it all wrong! It's nothing like that!" Ichika waved her hands.

You chuckled at the sight. " It's okay." You said. 

When you got to the karaoke room, she selected a song called Night Sky Patrol Of Tomorrow and began. You clapped throughout the whole thing. She was a very talented singer.  When the song was over, you began to speak. 

" I didn't think you were such a talented singer!" She seemed a tad embarrassed. " Uhm.. thank you..." Ichika sat down. It was your turn. Boy this was a lot of pressure. " You can go ahead already" Ichika said bringing you back to your senses. 

" Oh I'm sorry! it's just that I'm definitely as good a singer as you!" You got up and began.

When you were done, she clapped. " You did great!" Being a little embarrassed yourself, you laughed it off and said you weren't that good. " Oh no please don't say that!" Ichika leaned closer. " If you start like that you'll never get better" 

It remained quiet for a little bit, until Ichika noticed how close she was, and backed away. " Sorry about that... I'll go for another song!" 

You both had so much fun. When it was over, you said goodbye and got ready for bed. 

You woke up late the next morning. Running to the cafe as fast as you could, you found your employees already setting things straight. A sigh of relief escaped your lips and you thanked them for helping out. 

" Over here!" It was Ichika she beckoned you over and you sat across from her. " You look pretty tired. Is everything alright?" You were flattered by her concern. " I just overslept... Now I'm tired."   She giggled and helped you adjust your bed head.

Her gentle hands felt nice. When she was done, you missed the contact. " Thank you." " It's no problem" she answered while taking a sip of some warm coffee.  A lady barged through the doors and ran towards the front desk " I ordered a Carmel frappechino, and got almost no sauce on the top!" 

She then held a half drank plastic cup infront of the front desk. " I demand a refund! And to see your manager!" You had dealt with these people before. Angry middle aged women. " Ma'am, I don't see any problem with your drink, and it's clear you didn't either. After all, you've almost finished it." 

" I said the manager! Not some waitress!" You were offended. Did you really look like a waitress? " Excuse me Ma'am, but I am the manager. And I don't appreciate people like you. If you don't want to make a scene, I say you leave!" The women went quiet. " fine!"  She stormed out of the cafe, taking a sip from the drink.

You sat back down with Ichika. " Sorry about that! We get customers like that sometimes" She nodded her head in understanding. 

The weekend after that, you went out with Ichika again. This time, to the movies, and dinner. When dinner was over, and you went to see the movie, Ichika said something a little awkward to you. " Hey, Reader.. If you're okay with it, could we make this a date?" You stared back at her. A little shocked. " Alright." 

When you got home, you started thinking. That happened so fast. Did you really want her to be your girlfriend? I mean you weren't yet, it was just a date for now. Although your question was answered when you got a text from her, and felt so happy.

The next day, Ichika didn't show up to the cafe all day. When closing hour arrived, you sadly closed. Maybe she was just sick. you couldn't be like that. 

 Ichika: Hey sorry for not coming today. I was busy practicing for a upcoming venue with some friends.

: Wait you preform? Like a band?

Ichika: yeah. I thought I told you, but oh well.

: Can I some see you?

Ichika: sure! We're performing here!

She sent you a link to the venue, and you bought a ticket. 

When the day finally came, you were exited. When she appeared holding the guitar, you were mesmerized. She could sing, and also was crazy good at the guitar? She eventually spotted ou in the crowd, and took a second to wave. You waved back. 

Some of the girls playing with her you recognized. One of them, who's name you believed to be Honami, had visited your cafe. She wasn't as frequent as Ichika, but she would come by often. 

When the concert was over, you ran to find Ichika. " Ichika that was amazing!" She seemed a bit flustered by your comment. " thank you." The rest of the girls introduced themselves, and you invited them to your cafe.

You had a lot of fun with them, and after they went home, you went ahead and closed up shop. While walking home, you got a text from Ichika. 

Ichika: Hey, do you want to meet up at the rose garden tomorrow?

: Sure! Are you going to invite the rest of the girls?

Ichika:  no. They're busy

: oh I see. we can still meet up though. See you at 6? 

Ichika: Alright that's a good time for me. I'm assuming the cafe is running a bit later?

: Yeah.

Ichika: okay then it's settled!

: hang on, why are we going to a rose garden in the evening? Do you want to move it to another day so we can go earlier?

You got no response. Shrugging and deciding to just go through with it anyway, you opened the door and locked it behind you. 

The next day was the busiest you've ever had. This time you had no choice but to help out. As the amount of supplies dwindled and dwindled, you volunteered to go get some more. Taking a deep breath of fresh air, you briskly walked to the bus stop. 

Taking the bus to the shop, you hopped out and walked a few more blocks to make it to the store.

When you were there, you bumped into a framiliar face. " Honami! good to see you" You waved and she tried her best to wave back, as she had a  lot of shopping bags in her hand. " Woah..That's a lot of stuff." She chuckled nervously. You recognized the cinnamony smell.

" Honami, is that all apple pie?" She laughed in embarrassment " Yeah." You both laughed a bit before saying your goodbyes. After all, you had to hurry. 

When you made it back, the customer amount had clearly dwindled, much to your employees relief it seemed. " I see you all made it through the worst of it." You said placing the ingredients on the kitchen counter. 

When you finished putting them away, it was already closing time. An hour before you had to meet Ichika!

Closing as quickly as possible, you ran home and got changed. By the time you made it to the rose garden, the sun was setting. Quickly looking around for Ichika, you found her in the center near a fountain. 

" Oh. Sorry I came a little late! Do you want to just grab dinner or..." She came closer and gave you a hug. " Oh uhm. Is everything alright?" You didn't want to remove her out of rudeness, so you ended up staying like that for a few minuets before she stepped back. 

" Sorry about that! Haven't been in the greatest mood lately." You felt a little sympathetic for her. " Oh that's too bad. If you want to talk about it, I don't mind." she shook her head in a no manner, and you both went to dinner. 

When you finished eating, Ichika insisted that you both went somewhere. You followed her until you both arrived at a bridge with a river running under it. You marveled at how pretty it looked in the moonlight.

" Hey, Reader?" You turned to face her. " Yeah what's up?"  " uhm.. You see I, uhm," You thought you knew what was going on. There was no possible way. Doubt swarmed your mind  until you heard her say, " Do you want to go out with me? But not as friends this time?" 

Still stunned, all you could do was nod your head. She looked very happy by this, and soon you understood why. 

The next day, work was easier. Ichika hung out at the cafe during the day, and you enjoyed her company.  " Hey, You know you didn't have to hang out all day here" You said tapping her shoulder during closing hour. " I know, but I didn't have practice today." She said standing back up. " Do you want to go somewhere?" She looked like she was thinking about where. " Sure. What about an aquarium?" 

You nodded your head in yes, and you both left the cafe hand in hand.

LOLLLLLL ITS DONNEEE. SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG YALL BUT ENJOYY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
80.9K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...