Avengers Family Imagines

By queer-red-panda

Well, congratulations! You're the daughter of an Avenger! I'll be writing a bunch of imagines for if you were... More

💖🤍𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒🤍💖
𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 // 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 // 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 // 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐚
𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 // 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟
𝐋𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲 // 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 // 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 // 𝐏𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐛 // 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 // 𝐋𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐟𝐞𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 // 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 // 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟
𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 // 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐚
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 // 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐚
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 // 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟
𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞 // 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 // 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐆𝐨 // 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤
𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐦 // 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐞
𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 // 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐟𝐟
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐎𝐥' 𝐃𝐚𝐝 // 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 // 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚
𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫-𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 // 𝐓'𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐔𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐮
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 // 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐟𝐟
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 // 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 // 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 // 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞
💙𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒🖤
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 // 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐎𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐧
𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 // 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬
𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐭 // 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐝
𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐰 // 𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 // 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐚
𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 // 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 // 𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 // 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐝
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐏𝐭.𝟐 // 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐝
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 // 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐮𝐠𝐡
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐 // 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐮𝐠𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 // 𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡 // 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬

2.1K 64 16
By queer-red-panda

Your age: 5, 6, 11, 14, then 19.

Summary: literally just fluff

A/n: in this one, you're hotwired to speak Hindi, because Bucky found u in a HYDRA unit stationed in India.
----

Your five-year old self padded down the corridor carefully, making sure not to make a sound. You pushed open Bucky's room door, and clambered into bed next to him. It was a cold winter night, and your room was the coldest in the house. Despite having lived in Shimla for five years, you had a low cold tolerance.

Bucky wordlessly stretched out an arm from under the covers, creating an opening for you to slide in. He blanket-cocooned you carefully and hugged you close, whispering sweet nothings to you for the rest of the night, while you stayed pressed against his side, slowly drifting off to sleep.

--Time Skip--

"Papa..." Said your six-year-old self. You rubbed your eye with a fist and leaned against his metal arm. You were tired of this party Tony was hosting.

"You sleepy, doll?" He whispered, grinning. His breath smelt like whiskey, but only faintly so. He'd drunk only two glasses of very diluted whiskey, knowing he'd have to drive home with you.

You nodded, pouting. He put his arm around you and chuckled, "Another hour left and we'll go. If not earlier." You nodded in reply, not having the energy to speak.

"Go to sleep. I'll carry you to the car." He kissed your head and allowed you to fall asleep, head on his shoulder.

--Time Skip--

"Papa! Look, gilehri! (Squirrel)" 11-year old you exclaimed in excitement. For a year, you'd been kidnapped and held hostage by HYDRA, so it had been a while since you'd seen a squirrel outside your house.

Bucky laughed as he too, looked outside the French windows, to see a little squirrel on the apple tree you adored climbing.

"It's a cute squirrel, doll." He smiled, happy to see that your trauma was beginning to lessen by the week.

The massive dog the pair of you had adopted barked happily, and rested his head on your knee, looking up at you for love. "Why don't you take Leo outside? Run around a bit?" Bucky suggested. "These mission reports are gonna take time."

"Okay!" You smiled, "Come on, Leo!" The massive Bernese Mountain Dog leapt up and followed you outside, chasing you around the backyard, occasionally tackling and wrestling you.

All Bucky could do was smile, as he saw you squealing and laughing, finally showing genuine happiness, after a whole year and six months.

--Time Skip--

You knocked on the door of your dad's room. Your junior prom date stood you up, and you could barely hold in your tears. At fourteen years old, you thought you'd have gotten a boyfriend or girlfriend by now. But you had nothing of the sort.

"What's wrong, doll?" Bucky asked, pulling you in for a hug immediately as he opened the door.

"He stood me up," You sniffed. "That jackass Ben, he stood me up."

Leo lay down on your feet, warming up your bare feet as he whined, sensing your distress.

Bucky then said, "Alexa, play 'Dream a Little Dream' by Pink Martini." He knew it was your favourite song, and offered you a hand to dance.

You laughed and wiped your tears, taking his hand and Leo watched, as the two of you danced together, not a care in the world about stupid jackasses like Ben.

The very next day, you pointed at the newspaper and said, "Papa, what's this? '14-year-old Benjamin Moore was gravely injured in a car accident, and the vehicle as well as the driver are yet to be identified. The car, however, had no license plate, but now is nowhere to be found.'"

Bucky sipped on his coffee and casually said, "Wow. The level of crime these days is crazy."

You simply laughed and agreed, as the day commenced in its own fashion.

--Time Skip--

You were in school when the snap happened. Leo was thankfully allowed at school as your emotional support dog. Frantically, you called up your dad, but the line rang out.

"Shit, shit, shit." Your foot tapped on the floor rapidly, as the line rang out yet again. You called up Steve, Wanda, Natasha, and finally Clint.

"Yeah, sport?" Came his voice. It trembled a bit, but you could tell he was trying to be strong.

"Clint where's my dad? What's happening?" You were frantic, as one or two of your classmates, too, began to disappear into dust.

"I don't know, kiddo. Whatever it is, I don't think it's any good. Now I gotta go. See you." He cut the call.

Everyone started screaming the moment the teacher got dusted, and in your moment of confusion, you backed into a corner and slid down to a sitting position, with your hands on your ears. The room started spinning, and you were back in Shimla, with people screaming and people yelling out orders.

Leo sat next to you and placed a fluffy paw on your knee, trying to get you to snap out of it. When you didn't, he licked your face gently, avoiding your lips. Instead he licked your nose and your cheeks, which brought you back to reality.

Your phone rang, and you picked it up to hear Steve's voice on the other end. "Hey kiddo," He said, "I'm so sorry, but Bucky's been dusted."

Upon hearing his words, the phone slipped and fell from your hand, the screen cracking when it hit the ground and the line went dead.

--Time Skip--

Five years later, at nineteen, you were dealing with a lot. Leo had fallen sick, his liver had collapsed, and you were at the vet's, ready to put your 13-year-old emotional support dog to sleep.

You hugged him tightly and when he trembled in your arms and whimpered, you stroked his soft fur and whispered, "Shh, don't be scared, baby. It'll be over before you know it."

Leo began to retch, and he threw up over your dad's old shirt which you'd worn, and rested his chin on your shoulder, and you felt the weight of his head, as though he were hugging you.

You held onto him tighter, burying your nose in the fur of his neck. You smelt his familiar puppy smell, that of calcium milk biscuits and pedigree dog food.

"Bye, doggo." You whispered, "I love you so much." You looked at the vet and nodded at her. She placed the needle into Leo's leg, and it felt like the needle was piercing your heart instead.

Leo went limp in your arms, which only made you hold onto him tighter. "I'm so sorry, Leo, old boy." You sobbed, kissing his head over and over, "I'm so, so sorry."

You closed his eyes and covered him with his favourite yellow towel, before hefting him up and placing him in your car. You drive back to the empty house, and almost choked on tears when you saw your father standing there, dressed in all black, just like you. You had changed your top quickly in the car whilst in the parking lot, and his old shirt was bundled in the back.

You instinctively reached out for Leo, but drew your hand back sharply, knowing that no matter how hard you tapped on him, he wouldn't wake up.

You got out of the car with legs like jelly, and almost fell into his arms, sobbing uncontrollably.

Bucky stroked your hair and said, "Ssh, it's okay, doll."

"He's gone, Papa." You said. Realisation dawned on you, and you gasped, "Wait you're here?"

As the feelings of your dog's loss as well as your father's return mixed up in a frenzy of anger, you lashed out.

"You said you'd be home after the fight! You said you'd be there for me!" You snapped angrily. "You weren't there when Leo died! I went through it alone! Where were you?!"

Bucky held you by the shoulders and hugged you for a long while, expecting the breakdown you had in his arms. He whispered one thing to you, which cleared your mind out completely.

"I'm sorry, doll," He whispered, "But I'm here now. And I always will be."

---
No I'm not crying, my eyes are...sweating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 49.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
443K 13.3K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
101K 1.9K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
919K 38.8K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC