Spirited Soul || Sonic x Soni...

By Dl_Shadz

❝ I stayed away from you because I didn't want to hurt you!! You will never understand how it feels to be lef... More

First Meeting
New Neighbour
Old Memories [Prt.1]
Old Memories [Prt.2]
Old Memories [Prt.3]
Hangout and Camping
Development of Emotions and Powers
Some Emotional Adjustments
Amy's Missing Hammer
Mission Hammer [Prt.1]
Mission Hammer [Prt.2]
When Will This Mission End!?
Hammer Accomplished
Jealousy? No...Yes!!
Today is...
Misunderstandings
Met Someone Familiar
Shadow The Hedgehog...
Baby Sonica?!!
Friends? Nah, Just Enemies.
Cleared Misunderstandings
Happy Birthday, Sonica!!!!!
Best Birthday Gift
Secret's Out but Key...
Key's Soul
Training and Care
Different Personalities
[ NOTICE ]

The Future's in Danger?!

88 14 1
By Dl_Shadz

SONIC'S POV

"I swear I will kill you, Sonic!!" shouted Sonica as she started to chase me.

"Forgive me please!!" I shouted and started to run away from her.

- Flashback -

Shadow was teaching Sonica how to teleport. I was watching them. Sonica was trying to concentrate but I kept disturbing her in the middle.

"Shut up, Sonic!" said Shadow.

I smirked. He handed her the chaos emerald.

"Now think of a place and focus on the energy of the emerald. You will teleport to that place." said Shadow.

Sonica nodded and closed her eyes, thinking of a place.

"Water!!" I shouted.

"Water?" said Sonica and then she teleported within a second.

"Where did she go?" asked Shadow.

"Um...she said water, so..it means she must have teleported to..." Our eyes widened and we quickly ran to the beach.

As soon as we reached there I saw Sonica raging in anger, glaring at me.
Her fur and clothes were all wet.

"Sonic.." She growled.

I gulped. "I-I will bring a t-towel f-"

She cut me off and said, "I swear I will kill you Sonic!!"

-- End of Flashback --

I continued running. I didn't think she would get so mad at me. I turned back to look at her but she was not chasing me anymore..she had disappeared. I stopped running and scratched my head.

Where did she go?

"Looking for me?"

Uh oh...

As soon as I turned around, she quickly attacked me and made me fall on my back while she sat on my stomach. Her fur was still wet. She crossed her arms and growled.

I gulped.

"I am sorry.." I whispered quietly.

"Way to go, Sonica!!" said Eggman with a whistle.

We turned behind only to see Eggman and a bunch of his robots.

"I am not in the mood!!" Sonica growled and quickly attacked the robots.

Before I could do anything else...she had already destroyed all the robots all by herself.. I...was speechless and so was Eggman.

"I-I will get you next time..." said Eggman and quickly flew off in his eggmobile.

"Sonica..." I said quietly.

"Shut up." she said.

I never saw her so angry before..

"Sonica..are you mad at me because you got teleported in the water..?" I asked quietly.

She growled and looked away, "No."

"What? Then why are you so angry?" I asked again.

She clenched her fists and sighed.

I stepped towards her and said, "Tell me."

"When..I got teleported into the water, I started to swim to the shore but..." She looked down.

"But what?" I asked again.

"But..someone grabbed my waist from behind and when I turned around I saw two hedgehogs...I didn't know who they were but they started to flirt with me and touched me. AAnd I..." She looked away.

"And what?!" My eyes widened.

"AAnd..I gave them a very hard punch.." She said quickly.

I sighed with relief.

"So you are not hurt, right?" I asked again.

"No. But...when everyone else saw that punch, they quickly disappeared from there. Am I that scary?" She scratched her head slowly.

I snickered, "No no."

But I was happy that nothing happened to her.

"Wait...so why were you chasing me so angrily?" I asked again.

"Because I was angry." She looked away.

"Oh, but now you are not." I slowly placed my hand on her waist.

She turned her head towards me and I noticed her blush.

I smirked and leaned in slowly. It's rare to see this blushing cute face.

Her eyes widened and she tried to lean back, "Sonic..?"

"Yes?" I leaned in closer BUT!!!

"Hey, guys! Check my new invention! I inserted a new....tech...no...logy...." said Tails from behind.

I quickly pulled away.

"S-Sorry." said Tails very quickly.

And I swear if Tails wasn't my best friend I would have killed him!

"I just remembered a work." Sonica quickly ran home.

"I also got a call from Knux. Bye." I quickly ran away from there. But why did I want to kiss her like that??!!

SONICA'S POV

What is wrong with him?! I want to kill him right now!! And what is wrong with me?! I could have pushed him away easily but I didn't!! Today morning, I had a very strange dream, I felt that strange aura again, I was about to lose control on my powers and now after what Sonic did, I feel like killing someone!

I banged my head on the wall.

"What's wrong?" asked Shadow.

I tried not to react unnecessarily.

"Nothing." I said but I didn't look at him.

"Hmm, did that blue rat do something?" he crossed his arms.

"No! No no no no. Its really nothing. I.. I just liked the wall so I banged my head on it." I said quickly.

Wow....what an excuse... (─.─||)

"Well, your food is on the table. Go and eat it before it gets cold." He said.

I looked at him and asked, "Did you cook?"

He nodded. "That's my big bro." I smirked and so did he.

"I will be back soon." He said and walked out.

I nodded and said, "Alright."

Oh, I had forgotten about Sonic... I scratched my head and thought to myself, "I really need to do something about my feelings.."

I quickly ate my food and ran to Key.

"Key, pick me up! Pick me up!" I said.

Key picked me up with one of its branches and put me on top of it. I also noticed that Key had grown very tall since I last met Key. It feels so cool and peaceful here but...

It started raining.. Rain is also awesome!

Then, Key put me down by one of its branches. I sat under Key and didn't go home. Then I closed my eyes and rested my head on Key's trunk. And then...unexpectedly, I fell asleep.

NORMAL POV

After the rain stopped, Sonic, Amy, Tails, Sticks and Knuckles gathered at Meh-Burger. They had called Sonica through the communicator but Sonica didn't pick up the call. Shadow had already returned home and was waiting for Sonica. But Sonica was still asleep. After some time, Shadow decided to search for Sonica and went out.

Sonic and the others decided to head to Sonic's shack. And then Sonic and his friends met Shadow on the way. Meanwhile, Sonica had just woke up and was about to walk home.

"Where is Sonica?" asked Shadow.

"I don't know. I thought she was home." replied Sonic.

"She is not home." said Shadow.

Just then a bright flash occured, everyone stepped back and then a portal opened up.

"A portal!" said Tails with wide eyes.

And then a hedgehog came out of the portal. A hedgehog with silver/gray like white fur with a collar around his neck, sport gloves with gold-banded wrists with blue glowing lines. His boots were aqua blue on the toes, black on the side, and white on the middle with red tongues with gold-banded ankles that also sport the blue glowing lines.

He stepped infront of everyone and looked at each of them.

"Soni-" The new hedgehog got cut off by Sonic.

"Who are you?" asked Sonic.

"My name's Silver the hedgehog." he replied.

"But..but how did you come through that...portal or something?" asked Amy.

"Well, I am from the future and-" before Silver could finish his sentence everyone burst out laughing.

"I had expected this." Silver sighed.

"So you are from the future? Then why are you here?" asked Sonic while controlling his laughter.

"Do you even believe that he's from future?!" said Sticks.

Everyone chuckled. Silver sighed again.

"What's going on here?" asked Sonica from behind.

Everyone turned towards her.

"Sonica, his name is Silver and he popped out from a portal and he says he's from the future!"

Everyone started laughing again.

"What?" Sonica looked at Silver and tilted her head slightly.

Silver looked down. Then, she stepped towards Silver and held his hand and said, "Come."

She led him to her house.

"Wait, Sonica! What are you doing?" asked Sonic as they followed her and Silver.

Silver just looked at her in surprise.

Sonica didn't reply to Sonic nor Shadow until they reached the house.

"Sit down." said Sonica, Silver slowly sat on the couch.

"S-Sonica..why are you being so nice to me? I-I mean, we just met.. No one believes I am from the future." said Silver.

"I know it's hard to believe but I do think that you are from the future." replied Sonica.

"Really?!" Silver looked at Sonica in surprise.

She nodded and said, "Yeah. This may sound strange but I had a dream this morning that a white hedgehog like you, fought with us against a very huge gobl- I mean monster." Sonica was about to say goblin but she didn't.

Silver's eyes widened.

"That monster must be that same goblin..." Silver thought to himself.

"So, you want some tea or coffee?" She asked.

"No no, I don't like tea nor coffee." replied Silver.

Sonica walked to the kitchen.

Sonic, Shadow, Amy and Sticks sat on a couch across Silver while Knuckles and Tails stood beside them.

Then, Sonica came back with a glass of milk and handed it to Silver, "Here."

Silver looked at Sonica and said, "H-how did you.."

Sonic and the others chuckled.

"I just thought you would like some milk. After all, you look like a kid." said Sonica.

"Can we have some juice?" said Sonic with a smirk.

"Sure." Sonica sighed.

"And don't forget the ice." said Sonic again.

Sonica growled and went to the kitchen again.

Silver quietly drank the milk.

Then, Sonica returned with a few glasses of juice but she stumbled and the glasses were about to fall from the tray. But the glasses just froze in the air and a light blue aura was surrounding the glasses.

"That was close." said Silver with a sigh of relief as the glasses flew over to Sonic and the others.

"H-How?!" said everyone except Sonica.

"Telekinesis.." whispered Sonica.

"That's right! Telekinesis is my power and I can time travel too." said Silver.

"Now we believe that you are from the future!" said Amy, Sticks, Tails and Knuckles in unison.

"So, why did you come in the past?" asked Sonic.

"Is the future in danger?" asked Shadow.

"Yes. I am here to warn you guys. The future is in great danger. And only you guys can save it form the destruction." replied Silver.

"We? How do you know its us?" asked Sonic.

"That's not an important thing to know. The important thing is to know how you guys can save the future." replied Silver. "Just try to understand! This world won't exist in the future if something will not be done!" He said a bit louder.

Everyone nodded except Sonica.

"So-" Sonic cut off Sonica and said, "You forgot to put ice in here."

Sonica growled and quickly ran to the
kitchen and took out an ice tray from the fridge and brought it to Sonic and the others.

"Too slow." said Sonic with a smirk.

Sonica sighed again and stuffed the ice in his mouth.

Everyone tried not to laugh but failed. He spit the ice out and stood up infront of her.

"What was that for?!" He growled.

"For messing with me." Sonica growled back.

"Oh yeah? You think you are so strong?" said Sonic as they both got in a fighting position.

"Yeah. Any problem?" They glared at eachother.

"H-hey, now don't start fighting!" said Amy but they didn't listen to her and started to fight.

"I said stop!!" shouted Amy.

But they were still fighting.

Things were getting violent now. But fortunately, Silver used his telekinesis and froze them both. Both of them had stricken their fists at eachother.

"Great job, Silver!" Amy sighed in relief.

They growled at eachother again.

"Silver! Let me go!" said Sonica.

"Me? You should say us! "said Sonic.

"As if I care about you!" They glared at eachother again.

"Stop it, guys. It's not a big deal." said Sticks.

They growled at eachother again. Silver sighed and did not let go of Sonic nor Sonica. But then-

"A RAT!!!" shouted Knuckles.

"R-RAT?! Where?! Where?!" Silver jumped from the couch in fear and moved his hands rapidly that made Sonic and Sonica hit the wall and then the roof and then the floor.

But when Sonica fell on the floor on her back and Sonic fell on top of him.. unexpectedly making their lips touch. Everyone's eyes widened, especially Sonic's and Sonica's. Sonic was about to get up but Silver forgot to stop his teleknesis. And just then that rat jumped on Sonic's head and Sticks pounced on the rat.

"Sticks, No!" Amy's eyes widened again.

The rat instantly jumped down from Sonic's head and Sticks accidently pressed Sonic's head down which deepened the kiss even more. Both of them were blushing like crazy.

Silver quickly stopped his teleknesis as soon as he realized about it, "S-Sorry.."

Sonic quickly got up while breathing heavily, he was blushing so hard. Without looking anywhere else, he quickly ran out of there. He ran even faster, not knowing where. He was blushing really really hard. His quills started to form electric sparks as he ran.

And Sonica... She ran straight to the forest, her whole body was covered in electric sparks. Fire, water, snow and other elements formed on her hands in a mixed up way...

"Now what?" said Knuckles.

"Maybe... we should leave them.. alone for a while.." said Amy.

They nodded slowly.

-- In Eggman's Lair --

"We need to get Sonica anyhow!" said Eggman.

"First Sonic and now Sonica?! Why?" asked Cubot.

"I thought Sonic's power and energy might be very useful for us but Sonica's energy and power level is higher than Sonic's. When I created this energy-senser, it tracked down a very high level of energy source. I went in search of that source, it was non other than Sonica. The energy-senser was pointing at Sonica. That's the day when she had turned into a baby. Maybe she has some other powers as said by Shadow." said Eggman.

Orbot and Cubot looked at eachother then at Eggman.

"Maybe this is why she destroyed all of my robots within a minute." said Eggman again.

"But Dr. Eggman, you promised Shadow that you will not hurt Sonica." said Orbot.

"Oh, I remember! I won't let Shadow know. I will use someone else for this." Eggman said and started laughing.

Orbot and Cubot looked at eachother and shrugged.

Meanwhile. . .

Sonic was sitting alone under a tree, thinking about that...incident. "Why did that happen..? And that too infront of everyone.." he whispered to himself.

Sonica was sitting under Key, her head on her hands. "I can't believe it! And that too infront of everyone!" She said and sighed.

"I am sorry, Sonic/Sonica." They both said together even though they were in two different places.

-- THE NEXT DAY --

Amy called everyone to meet at Meh-Burger. Silver had stayed at Tails's house last night.

Amy and Sticks waited for the others to come. Then, came Knuckles, Silver and Tails. Soon, came Sonic and then came Sonica and Shadow. Sonic and Sonica looked down and didn't say anything.

"Sit down." said Amy. Everyone took a chair and sat down.

"Lets eat something first. Then, we will start the discussion." said Amy and they started to eat their chillidogs and burgers.

Meanwhile, Sonic and Sonica were looking down, still thinking about that incident..

"Sonic? Sonica? What's wrong?" asked Silver.

Everyone looked at Sonica and Sonic.

"N-nothing." They both said together.

Shadow looked at Sonica carefully. "Sonica, did you cry?" he asked.

"No. I..didn't." she replied and looked down.

Everyone including Sonic looked at her.

"Sonica cried...? Because of me...?" Sonic thought to himself.

[[ Actually, Sonica had really cried this morning. She woke up today at 4 am because she felt a very high sensation of powers. She didn't want to wake Shadow up so she ran to Key. Her powers were now hurting her, like someone was punching her again and again. She fell on her knees and put her head down the ground. She punched the ground in pain, tears streamed down her cheeks. She had no idea what was happening. And after an hour, all that pain...all that sensation was gone.. Key helped her to get up with one of the branches. Sonica wiped her tears and went back to her house after saying "thank you" and "bye" to Key. ]]

"Sonica, is everything okay?" Shadow placed a hand on her shoulder.

She nodded slowly while looking down.

"So, Silver for how long will you stay here?" asked Amy while trying to change the topic.

"I don't know. But as soon as everything will be safe, I will go back to the future." he replied.

Amy nodded and looked at Sonica. "And Sonica, your birthday is after 2 days, right?" said Amy and Sonica's eyes widened.

"That's why I felt that pain this morning!" Sonica thought to herself.

"Sonica, is anything wrong?" asked Amy.

"I just remembered a work, I have to go." said Sonica as she stood up.

"Wait!" said Amy but she already ran away.

Amy sighed, "I am worried about her. I think she is going through something."

Sonic and Shadow looked down.

"I will go talk to her." said Shadow and Sonic in unison.

"No no no. Don't go. Leave her alone. She will be all okay. If anyone talks to her then it will get worse." said Silver.

"How do you- Oh right. You are from the future." said Sticks.

"If you know she will be okay, you must also know what is happening to her!" said Sonic.

"If I say yes, he will force me to tell everything which will ruin everything." Silver thought to himself.

"Say something!" said Sonic in impatience.

"...N-No, I don't know. I just came back in the past, I don't know anything." replied Silver.

Sonic sighed.

"She will be okay, right?" asked Sonic in a worried and sad tone.

Silver just nodded his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 187 19
This story has been cancelled and is not finished. I will allow you to continue it with your own words as long as you credit me as the original owner...
4.4K 80 27
When a demonstration of a new cutting-edge virtual reality machine goes horribly wrong, Alexandra Parker accidentally creates a link between two worl...
6.1K 170 14
Doctor Eggman was tired of seeing all his plans go down the drain because of Sonic and his friends. The scientist then had an idea, and inspired by h...
321 10 8
Eggman has finally retired to spend time with Sage, Metal, and Belle, and get to know Shadow better. Unfortunately the absence of the doctor will le...