Forever Undone | Chamber x Fe...

By TheCherria

After Iris's death, things in the Valorant change. Same in Chamber's life. A new woman will join the Valorant... More

Some info before you read
Episode 1|Wrecked|
Episode 2|Rules|
Episode 3|Don't Fall|
Episode 4| Illusions |
Episode 5|Get ready|
Episode 6|Blue dress|
Episode 7|Replaced|
Episode 8|Come Back|
Episode 9|Us|
Episode 10|Break up|
Episode 11|Moving Forward|
Episode 12|Fall out|
Episode 14|Training|
Episode 15|Worst behaviour|
Episode 16|More than that|
Episode 17|Sometimes|
Episode 18|Deja vu|
Episode 19|Mirror Earth|
Episode 20|Not Today|
Episode 21|What happened?|Part 1
Episode 21|What happened| Part 2
Episode 22|You deserve better|
Episode 23|Need to love|
Episode 24|Not Right|
Episode 25|Finale|

Episode 13|Lies|

187 4 3
By TheCherria

"I FOUND IT" I hear Viper screaming while we are both in the lab. "I will fix you Iris" she adds drinking a sip of her coffee.

She sits down giving a big sigh and cleans her forehead.

"So.. how?" I ask

"Look inside the microscope " she is pointing in.

I take a look "Care to explain?"

"Its a virus" she breathes out "It will kill the other you"

"Aha" I whisper watching through the microscope again.

Viper takes off her glasses and grabs a syringe. "Are you ready?" She asks as she is passing the liquid inside the syringe. I nod a yes and she grabs my hand. "Take a deep breath" she adds and that's what I do. The virus is moving inside my blood, causing me small burns.

The pain is almost nothing and I feel a relief. "I think it worked" I say and Sabine paints me a big smile. "Go get some rest"

The sun this moment starts to rising. Its weird cause the building is so quiet. Even Kayo is acting like he is sleeping. I walk down the hallway heading to the kitchen, that's when I pass Vincent's room. I stop walking and exhale. My hands are opening his door. Its unlocked. Weird. Reality hits me when I take a look inside his room. He is sleeping with the new girl.

"I am so dumb" I whisper to myself and close the door. I dont have the right to say anything, I slept with Sasha as well. My heart is boiling right now, and I dont know if it's the injection or Chamber.

I finally got into the kitchen. "Goodmorning sweetheart" Cypher voice is coming from my behind. He is sat in the kitchen table drinking his tea.

"Goodmorning Aamir" I say as I grab a cup to make some coffee.

"To be here, I guess Viper found out how to fix you" he says almost whispering

"She did fix me"

"Then you will train with the rest of us today"

I give him a smile and grab my coffee. My body is sitting right in front of him. "She is not a threat" he lowly says talking about Mia.

I take a sip of my drink "I don't care anymore" I say and he giggles

"You can't convince me"

Chamber's Pov

I wake up looking for my glasses. They are not in the usual spot so I touch the other side of the bed, thinking that I must fell asleep with them. Instead of my glasses feel a body. I turn around to see Mia sleeping next to me. I let out a small gasp and my hands are instantly covering my mouth.

I decide not to wake her up, and I grab my glasses from the ground. My mind cant realize what I did. I wear my t-shirt and head to the kitchen where I hear voices. Its Cypher and Iris. I want to talk to her but at the same time I dont. "How are you?" My words are slipping down my mouth.

She gives me an awkward smile "I am fine" she drink a few of her coffee. "What about you?" She adds

I shake my head "Good"

"I have to go" Cypher breaks the silence

I take off my glasses to clean them with my t-shirt.

"You never do that" she finally say "Why are you nervous?"

I look at her "I-I should go too"

She grabs my arm. "Did you sleep with an other woman?" She asks and I am trying not to shake

"No of course not" I pull my hand back as I lie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 145 13
Iris is a 25 year old scientist but what happens when love becomes an obstacle to her plans?
753 12 37
In the Valorant Protocol you will find friendships, family and romance, but what happens when romance is introduced to the friend group of Neon, Yoru...
89.4K 2.9K 26
THE CHARACTER HERE IS NOT NEON! IF YOU'RE READING THIS, PLS DON'T SAY IT'S NEON, I GET THESE COMMENTS A LOT AND THEY GET TIRING :') This book was fin...
125K 1.4K 30
Hey, I'm your beloved Writer but y'all can call me Rin! I'm a Gamer and if you need a gaming buddy you can always dm me private and i'll try my best...