Episode 25|Finale|

A month later

"Iris do you promise to be with Vincent Fabron for your rest of your life?"

And that's when I saw a tear falling down his cheek. "I do" I say and he breaths out like he was nervous.

"Then I name you a fuckin powerful couple" the man says and Vincent gives me a huge smile, that stinks happiness. "You may kiss the bride " the man points me.

"I could do that either way" he whispers and kisses me.

The guests started clapping. Yoru touches Mia's hand and looks at her. Viper, my mother figure approaches us. "I am very happy for you, but I got to go" she says with a weird look. She quickly turns us her back and almost running to leave.

"Is everything alright?" I touch her shoulder to stop her. She says nothing and just nods a yes, continuing her way.

"I dont believe her" Vincent says to my ear

"Me neither" I look at him "I am going to check" I say as I walk out following her.

She walks down to her lab. I do the same, but as I am walking down the stairs I hear her talking. "Do you copy?" She says quietly angry. She sighs and opens the door of the lab.

As I look at her she is acting a little weird. "I am her, where would I put the injections?"

For a moment I am trying to convince myself that I misheard. She opens a drawer "There you go, I got it" she says as she touches her ear.

She must be wearing an earpiece. "Sabine are you okay?" I interrupt her and she takes her hand away from her ear.

"Y-Yes I just need my pills" she stutters and I understand that this is not the Viper I know.

"Oh right" I look around trying not to get caught "I'll bring them for you"

Luckily Vincent walks down the lab as well. "Vincent I got to tell you something" I say out of breath trying to get some help, but instead he takes out his gun and points me. "You are with them" I whisper in disbelief. My lips are shaking.

I woke up grabbing Vincent by his neck. I took my hands off and his breath was unsteady and deep. "No" I say while looking at my hands. I let out a small gasp.

"Its okay Iris" he tries to say with the small voice that he has cause I was pressing his throat. He coughs a few times and hugs me. He pats my head and play with my hair to make me relax. "Hey" he says trying to get my attention and that's what he does.

I look at him and I shake my head asking what is it. "I promised to stay with you for the rest of my life" he whispers and hugs me tigher.