Hanji Zoe x Reader

By ih3artgerm

a collection of one-shots I've written for the character I am hopelessly in love with. a few stories will co... More

Final Mission
Beyond The Walls
The Scientist's Gamble - Part 1
The Scientist's Gamble - Part 2
A Message From Beyond
Letters to You
Unhealed Wounds
I'll Stand By You
Daydream
Comforting Embrace
Mirrors
New Story: The Infected!
Tooth Ache
In Another Life
Skyfall
I Hear A Symphony
Rather Be
A Promise Is A Promise
Anyone Else
A First Time For Everything
Heaven Is A Place On Earth With You
With You In This Life, And The Next
Final Mission - Remastered
When My Heart First Called Your Name
The Princess and The Pauper

Together Alone

1K 17 12
By ih3artgerm

Summary: Teasing Hanji while they are at work is one of your favorite activities, especially when they decide to act on it.

Warnings: masturbation, handcuffs, dildo sucking, vaginal penetration, fake cum.

It was another boring day at the office. Hanji was sitting through yet another boring meeting, the third one of the day to be exact, though they were all so similar to one another. So much that they no longer pay attention to what their boss has to say.

Everything pointed towards a completely ordinary day. Or at least they thought so , up until the moment their phone rang, indicating that they had just gotten a text message. By the ding sound it made, it was clear that the message came from you, what surprised them is that it was a voice message.

With no context whatsoever, Hanji grew concerned, especially because you were aware that they were busy at the moment. It was incredibly unlike you to do such a thing that they excused themselves to the restroom in order to try and figure out what was wrong.

The message itself was mere five seconds long, which did bring Hanji some comfort, but what could you possibly have to say in such a short amount of time? They wouldn't find out unless they pressed the button on their phone. They do so and bring the phone closer to their ear.

The first two seconds were silent and they nearly had to check if they had actually pressed play. The third second of the message is when things got real.

They could hear a noise that could only be described as their wettest dream coming true: the sound that your wet pussy makes when the dildo is going in, followed by a grunt and a loud moan, "Hanji," and that was it, the full five seconds of the message.

They were flabbergasted, salivating and horny, all due to five seconds. You always knew exactly how to get them going and the first thing Hanji does is text you back, fingers shaking in excitement as the words flow through their body.

"Woman, you will be the death of me!" They landed on the message after typing it and retyping it for at least a couple of minutes. Within a couple of seconds, you were already replying, the wait itself felt like it took an eternity and Hanji couldn't wait any longer.

"Come home, now!"

"I'm in the middle of a meeting."

"And I'm halfway through my second orgasm. Don't you want to see?" and with that final text, you knew you had won the battle. The following message was basic but you knew that your job was complete as soon as you got it.

"I'm on my way home!"

Hanji rushed back to the meeting room, coming up with a terrible excuse, something along the lines of "my wife is sick, I need to go take care of her." It wasn't necessarily a lie nor was it convincing but it was enough to get their boss off their back. In less than a minute, they were already in the elevator and pressing the button to the garage floor repeatedly like it would do it any good or make it move faster.

Heart beating in their throat as they tap their feet against the floor. Once the metal box reaches its destination, Hanji rushes to their car, nearly dropping the keys in the process as they try to calm their hands down a bit.

Just starting the car was a chore, especially with the way you kept spamming them with text messages, videos of yourself in the most sexy of situations. It was almost more than they could bear, but Hanji refused to complain about the situation they found themselves in.

On the way home, it was more than certain that they ran a few red lights, a speeding ticket would more than definitely be coming their way but that was a problem for tomorrow. Today all they could and wanted to focus on was you.

Hanji pulled into the driveway, not caring about how crooked the car is or how close to yours they parked. They almost forgot to put the car in park when they saw your silhouette on the window, your bra slowly slipping down one of your arms in a teasing manner.

You had left the door unlocked for them, a bit unsafe when you think about it but it wasn't like you cared about it too much. You can hear rushed footsteps coming up the stairs, even the muffled tumble sound they make as they trip on the carpeted steps.

The door to your room bursts open, Hanji's tie and button up shirt have already been removed and thrown out somewhere inside the house, in between the front door and the room up the stairs, not an important detail for them to remember exactly where.

They are huffing and puffing, breathing is irregular and there is a fiery desperation in their eyes as they land on you. You are wearing their favorite pink lingerie, a matching but plug inside of you as you stand on all-fours, ass facing the door towards Hanji.

"Hi, honey," you purr, turning around to find Hanji removing their shoes. Your pussy is already stretched , like you had just been fucked, a few drops of sweat drip down your chest while drops of fake cum drip down your thighs. It was a heavenly vision.

"Let me get the strap," Hanji says, removing their formal pants. You shake your head, sitting back on your calves while extending your hand forwards.

"That won't be necessary," you say as you point towards the chair you have so carefully planted near the bed. On the arm rest, resides a pair of pink, fuzzy handcuffs and you don't need to say anything for them to immediately find a seat and to strap their dominant hand to the arm rest, "What a good partner you are," you praise them and a flustered blush takes over their cheeks.

"What do you have in mind?" They ask and you give them a smile, it's devious and charged with a sexual energy they have never seen before, the kind Hanji has come to known as dangerous.

"Did I say you could speak?" You hiss and Hanji shakes their head, "Yeah, I didn't think so."

On all fours once again, you walk towards the edge of the bed, never ceasing to make eye contact with your partner, "I'm feeling nice so I'll answer to your question anyway," you say, blinking slowly and moaning most of the words to tease them, "I plan on riding this," you bring the 8 inch object close to your cheek, "In front of you while not giving you the chance to touch me, or speak."

In response, Hanji whines, silently disapproving your plan, though there was not much they could do given their current situation. You reach for the drawer where all the sex toys are kept. Amidst it all, you pull out a small container where the fake cum was stored. Hanji's eyes went wide, paying close attention to your next movements.

With a couple of drops, you bring your fingers to your already soaked slit, making sure you are nice and ready. After that, you lay on your stomach, holding the silicone object with one hand while the other pulled your hair out of your mouth.

They knew what was coming and they could feel as heat began to form in their underwear. Oh, what a sight it was, it's during moments like these that they wish they had a cock, so they could feel the warmth of your mouth and the feeling of your pussy tightening around them.

Moments later, they see you bring the dildo into your open mouth, fully taking it in, down your throat. Hanji loves to watch as you hold back a gag, the front of your neck bulging from the object. It was clear that you were enjoying yourself, mostly by the way you brought your free hand towards your aching core, placing two fingers inside of yourself.

You moan loudly, pulling the object out of your mouth with a popping sound, "I can't wait any longer," you say, breathlessly. You place the bottom of the object against the mattress, quickly adjusting yourself on top of it, making sure the head is perfectly aligned with the entrance.

Hanji was nearly foaming at the mouth, there had never been a time where they wanted to fuck you more than they did at that moment. They watched as you filled a syringe with fake cum and connected that to the small hose attached to the dildo.

Slowly, you lowered yourself onto the object, feeling as the thickness stretched you so deliciously well, "So... big..." you moan, allowing your eyes to roll to the back of your head, both hands grasping at the sheets while you try to balance yourself.

At this point, Hanji is shaking with desire, the handcuffs keeping them in place as they try to reach for you, the sound of your muffled moans and the jiggling of the cuffs filling the atmosphere in the room.

You don't move for the first few seconds as your body adjusted to the feeling, but once you are ready, you take all its length in, down all the way, stopping only when you feel the balls. A wave of pleasure washes over you as you throw your head back.

"Oh, Hanji," their name falls from your lips and immediately you can hear the handcuffs jiggling and the chair moving a few inches closer to the bed. Their hand nearly touches your stomach before you carefully slap it away, "I said no touching and no talking."

The look on their face resembles that of a lost puppy, but you want to be the one dominating the situation for once. So you pick up your pace, Hanji's pupils dilating as they follow your every movement.

While you bounce on it, you bring one of your hands towards your back, playfully touching the plug that is being squeezed by your tight hole, "Shit," you mumble to yourself, feeling as a hot sensation begins to form in your lower abdomen.

The wet sounds coming from the collision between your body and the fake cock echoes through the air. Your eyes lock with your partner's and you notice a little bit of drool coming out of the right corner of their mouth.

So, quickly you switch positions, now laying on your back, legs spread wide for them and it gives Hanji a perfect view of just how wet you are. Using your dominant hand, you begin moving the dildo even faster than before, "Fuck, I'm gonna come baby, so you better watch."

Not like they have been able to focus on anything else at the moment. They want to help you, to lick your clit while you pleasure yourself, though there isn't much to do in this situation, but they can guide you through it.

"Come for me, baby girl," they say, breaking your 'no talking' rule. Not that you care at this point, just hearing their voice was enough to curl your toes and tighten your pussy so much that the dildo nearly falls off but you crave the feeling of having your cunt stuffed.

Your hips gain a life of their own as they buckle up, loud moans erupt from you like lava from a volcano, the pleasure from the orgasm wave taking over your body until you go limp. Covering your face with your forearm, you make an attempt to regain your breath. Slowly, you use your pelvic muscles to pull the object out of your body.

"Did you like the show?" you ask, finally sitting up on the bed. They nod.

"I like when you are on top," Hanji says with a smile, "But I need to fuck you right now, so how about you let me out?"

"Okay," you giggle, searching the top drawer for the keys, only to find out they are not where you left them, "Shit." Hanji's wide eyes meet yours as you tell them not to panic.

As you rush out of the room, they can't help but smile, they are so very in love with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 755 52
One shots! Reader x Characters
22.9K 648 12
One day during an expedition you meet the one and only Hange Zoe. Brought together by a shared fascination of Titans, you start to find yourselves in...
98.1K 2.1K 200
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 ͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 🍶 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧. *·˚𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐙𝐎Ë˚·*...
111K 2.5K 25
(completed!) Some Eruri oneshots from a writing prompt list! Prompts included in each chapter. (art from cover: seitsen-sarvi on tumblr)