The Personal Assistant (Harry...

By yaraaaaa028

Because falling in love with my personal assistant is prohibited. [[SOON TO BE EDITED.]] AN: Thank you for re... More

I - One
I - Two
I - Three
I - Four
I - Five
I - Six
I - Seven
I - Eight
I - Nine
I - Ten
I - Eleven
I - Twelve
I - Thirteen
I - Fourteen
I - Fifteen
I - Sixteen
Author's note.
I - Seventeen
I - Eighteen
Author's note again.
I - Nineteen
I - Twenty.
Author's note.
I - Twenty One
I - Twenty Two
I - Twenty Three
I - Twenty Four
Song List. Yay! :)
I - Twenty Five
I - Twenty Six
I - Twenty Seven
I - Twenty Eight
I - Twenty Nine
I - Thirty
Author's effin note.
I - Thirty Two
I - Thirty Three
I - Thirty Four
I - Thirty Five
I - Thirty Six
I - Thirty Seven
Announcement!
I - Thirty Eight
Author's Note
ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!
I- Thirty Nine
I - Forty
Sorry!
I - Forty One
I - Forty Two
I - Forty Three
I have a confession to make..
I - Forty Four
I - Forty Five
:(
II - One
II - Two
Hi guys. (Not an update sorry!)
II - Three
II - Four
II - Five
II - Six
I'll be gone til April. :(
II - Seven
II - Eight
II - Nine
II - Ten
II - Eleven
II - Twelve
Hi! :)
II - Thirteen
I'M DONE WITH THE BULLSHITS.
Why I haven't updated for a loooong time.
II - Fourteen
II - Fifteen
II - Sixteen
I'll update after 3 days.
II - Seventeen
II - Eighteen
II - Nineteen
II - Twenty (Ending)
Read me!!
Alternate Ending
Hi.

I- Thirty One

2.3K 67 0
By yaraaaaa028

Victoria's Point of View

I slid the lockscreen of my phone, my thumb still buzzing whether I'll call Simon or not. Why I wanted to call Simon? It's because of Harry. I know he's at great risk, knowing that I'm bearing our child inside my womb.. And knowing that his fame will be gone when the public found out that Harry's becoming a father.

I tapped the call button on my phone and place the phone on my ear. After 5 rings, Simon's voice was heard from the other line.

"Hello, Victoria?" Simon answered.

"Hi Simon. Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm currently at the office. Why did you called? Is there any problem?" Simon worriedly asked. I bit my bottom lip before answering.

"No.. There's no problem here but I have a problem, Simon. It involves.."

"Involves who?"

"I'll come to you. I wanted to explain it to you personally. I'll be there in 15." Simon can still be heard at the other line when I ended the call. I'll just tell it to him personally..

I carefully placed the folder back to the top of the fridge and grabbed my coat. I went out of the room and saw Lou talking to someone over the phone, I assume it's Lux because she's telling that mommy will be home soon.

Mommy.. I'll be a mommy soon.

I tapped Lou's shoulder and she turned to me. "Hey, V. One second."

"No, no. I just needed to go to Simon. We need to talk." I said. Lou just nodded and let me out of the building. The crowd is still loud and I can hear them singing along with the boys, I think the song they're singing is Diana? I'm not sure.

I hailed a cab and got in. I asked the driver to bring me to Modest - which I think is well-known by the drivers here in London. The travel is silent, with the radio faintly playing, I sighed and closed my eyes. I held my abdomen, and I hope that everything will be in its right place.

"Ma'am, we're here." The driver said. I gave him the payment and left the cab. I walked to the polished aisle and sighed deeply. This is obviously making me nervous than taking exams. When I entered the premise, I went in the elevator and clicked 10 - which is Simon's office.

"Hello, dear!" Simon greeted cheerfully as soon as the elevator opened up. He's standing in front of me, "I know that you're in the building because the receptionist called me about your arrival."

"Oh. Well that's convenient." I told him. Simon lead me to his office, reaching his hand out to guide me. Simon opened his door and let me in his office. "Thank you."

"Please, take a seat." Simon said. I took a seat near his table as Simon sat on the other side.

"So, tell me.." Simon suddenly started, "What do you have on your plate?"

"I want out." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked, narrowing his eyebrows.

"I want to quit this job.." I answered, "It's because of Harry."

"What did Harry do? Did he abused you or-"

"No! No! He didn't!" I explained, "It's that I just wanted to protect him and his career."

"Victoria. Cut the chase. Tell me the real deal.. It's confusing me." Simon said. "I'm tired and quit beating around the bush."

"Okay! I'm pregnant!" I spatted. Simon's eyes widen.

"And Harry's the.."

"Yes. Harry's the father of my child." He didn't spoke a word which made me realize that I can speak more for myself, "And I've read that when the management found out about unexpected babies, Harry will be out of One Direction and I can't bear it to see him suffer."

"Victoria. It's also Harry's fault. I understand that you wanted to protect Harry but what I mean is.. How about the child? Can you raise the baby alone? Are you going to keep the baby?" Simon worriedly asked, "I don't mean to drop but, I'm just worried."

"I can be a single mother, Simon. Just don't let Harry loose his career because of this. He's already reaching his dreams and the last thing on my mind right now is letting him know about my pregnancy.."

"So you don't want him to know about your baby?"

"Yes. As much as possible, I don't want any of the guys to know about this. The only people that I've told are you and Lou."

Simon shook his head, "I can't believe this is happening."

"Me either, Simon. But what's done is done. I'll take full responsibility of my child. Without Harry." I shakingly said, preventing my tears from falling, "Just don't let him fall from his career right now.." I begged Simon.

Simon looked at me, like he's really worried. "Okay Victoria. I'm glad that you're concern about One Direction but what I'm more concern about is you.. You're going to raise a life inside you without any man to guide you. Especially the baby's father." Simon sat on the table in front of me.

"I can raise my baby well."

"I know."

"Just take good care of Harry. I promise to stay away as much as possible during my pregnancy. If the boys asked where I am, just tell him it's an emergency and I needed to fly to California." I reasoned, "Or better yet, don't tell them where I am, tell them I'll continue studying to become a doctor."

"Okay.." Simon held my shoulder, "You can go now, Victoria. Promise me that you'll be careful especially now that you're pregnant. I can be the baby's godfather, if you wanted to." Simon laughed.

"Yes. Sure." I said. I stood from my seat, "Anyways, I need to go." I wiped my tears, "Tell the boys to keep on doing what they're doing. And tell Harry that.." I stopped myself.

"That you love him." Simon continued.

"No! I mean-"

"You love him. You're doing this because you love him. I totally understand you, Victoria."

I never said a word but Simon said, "Love's a very powerful thing, it can either make you or break you. In your case, you're breaking yourself just to keep Harry safe."

I nodded and turned my back on him, "Yes. I love Harry. And I'm doing this for him.." I walked towards the door, grasped the doorknob, "And tell Harry that I'm sorry if I hurt him. I'm sure he'll be happier that I'm out of the picture now.." With the final word, I opened the door and left the room.

Harry's Point of View

After the show, the five of us was called by Simon. And we're on our way to Modest for the meeting. I just hope that this isn't about new girlfriends or even Victoria.

"What do you think is the reason for the meeting?" Niall asked.

"I don't know.." Liam answered, still texting Sophia. "Maybe another addition to the line up of shows?"

"Hope so." Zayn responded, "But hey, where's Victoria?"

"She left earlier. I don't know why.. But she said that she needed to talk to Simon." Lou explained. My heart suddenly began pounding hard against my chest, please Lord. Don't let this meeting be about her.

"Maybe she quitted." Louis said, "Maybe she can't handle the stress anymore?" No. She can't quit. That's the least she can do. And, I can't bear to be away from her.

"Maybe? I mean it's really stressful to be always on the trend, calling a whore because she's always with us. You know, the paps are like have the masteral degree in making stories." Niall said.

"She can't quit." I suddenly told them and they all looked at me, "I mean she needs money right? She's broke." I'm a dick. Sorry.

"Harry, don't say that. Victoria's just doing you guys a favor, she took care of you." Lou said. I just nodded my head, giving them the impression that I don't care about her but the truth is, I care. I really do.

The van pulled over. We entered the building and stepped inside the elevator, hoping that it will be fast to be gone to the 10th floor. After a few minutes, we're now seating in the meeting room with Simon.

"So thank you for coming, I called you for a meeting because we lost a staff." Simon began, "Not gone as in dead, what I mean is, she quitted."

"Who quitted?" Liam asked.

"Victoria. She quitted her job, a while ago."

My heart shattered into million pieces, hearing this meeting won't make me last long and I wanted to get out of this room, to find her.

"The bad news is, she quitted, good news is, she's pursuing her career as a doctor." Simon explained, "I can't just keep her, she has a brighter future ahead of her, and I told her to grab the opporunity."

"She should have said goodbye." Zayn said sadly, "She's a very nice woman. But.. What can we do right? That's what she wanted, let's just support her."

"Where is she going?" I asked.

"That, I don't know. She didn't mentioned it." Simon answered but I know he's lying.

"Liar." I murmurred. I hurriedly grabbed my coat and keys.

"Woah mate. Where are you going?" Niall said.

"To her." I answered.

"Who? Suki?" Louis asked.

"No." I faced them, "You guys told me that if you know that you have the right girl for you, you just need to keep her, hold her and never let her go.. And that's what I'm doing right now. I let her to be gone once but now, I won't allow her to leave me."

"The shithead's into Victoria." Liam teased, "Go."

"And I'll try my best to have her again." I expected Simon to be mad but instead, he smiled at me.

"You're a grown up man now. Go on, son." He said. I nodded and hurriedly ran outside the room towards the parking lot.

I pushed myself into the car and started my engine, I'm secretly wishing that Victoria's still in her house so that I can make it up to her. To say sorry, to have her and to love her again.

I pulled the car infront of her house and I pulled myself out the car. Hurriedly, I ran to her house and knocked on the door. Screaming her name, no one still seems to answer.

"Victoria! Let's talk. Please!" I begged as I continue to knock on her door, "Please baby. Don't leave us.. Don't leave me." I hardly knocked on the door, like I'm about to break it but no one really answered the door.

I dialled her number but it was automatically sent to voice mail.. I tried again, but she's not here.

She's gone.

Victoria's gone.

"Victoria, open fhe door please.." I slid down the door making me sit on the floor. Then it hit me, she's really gone. She left me without saying goodbye.

The last time that I cried is when Mom and Dad filed for a divorce, but Victoria's another reason for me to shed a tear.

"Please Victoria, don't leave me.." I murmurred, trying to stop my tears from falling. I dialled her number again.

Hey it's Victoria. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you later.

I ended the call and bowed my head, "Victoria. I love you." I murmurred, "But you left me.."

I cried in pain, because for the first time, I felt this sensation called heartbreak. And it's all because I fell in love with my personal assistant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 614 62
"I didn't think a heart was capable of feeling this much love for a person. I guess you really can love someone so much... It hurts."
321 0 44
This is something I wrote over 3 years and felt like I should have all my stories in one spot.
125K 3.3K 42
Some of us just need to find our other halves. Others need to find ourselves.