Wings of Life

Par maxxie4345

Lilly is a kind hearted girl who is shy and quiet. She's used to change and was forced to move around a lot a... Plus

#1: A Normal Day
#2: lost puppy
#3: Strong Heart School
#5: first day
#6: wings
#7: library
#8: dinner for 2
#9: birthday
#10: Zandite
#11: Royal family of Zandite
#12: specialist competition
#13: surprise
#14: heart diamond
#15: knuckle sandwich
#16: fire power
#17: visit home
#18: hover bike
#19: undercover
#20: The Gala
#21: safe & sound
#22: zombieland
#23: finally
#24: good heart
#25: the beginning
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

#4: Fairy College

122 2 1
Par maxxie4345

Lilly POV:

We make our way to one of those ships. "I'm going in that?" I point to the blue space jet in front of me.

"We're going in that." Dimitri came up behind me. Followed by two other guys. One is the guy from the library. And the one who fought that witch in my dream. He's holding COOKIE!

"COOKIE" I cheer as she jumps from his arms and runs over to me. I pick her up rubbing my hands through her fur as she lays on her back and I rub her stomach.

"Miss your okay!" She cheers and licks my hand and face jumping into my arms.

"I am okay. Thank you" I smile petting her.

"See I knew you were a fairy" Dimitri says with a smile. And am I told you so voice.

"You knew I was a fairy before I did" I smile up at him. The other two boys walked into the jet and I followed behind with Dimitri.

"Were you the one behind the hallway lights" Dimitri whispers as we sit down.

"Maybe." I smiled at him. He had a smile of his own and he looked deep in thought.

"Alright next stop earth!" The raven haired boy from that night shouts and we fly. Fast. I hold on tight to cookie as we zoom our way through the air then this portal pops out in front of us and we flew through into a dark night.

He stops at the park where that witch fight was. "My bike!" I jump up and run out of the door that just opened. I let out a sigh of relief when I see her parked in all her beauty.

Ray ran out behind me. "You have a bike?" He asks behind me as I grabbed my helmet.

"Yes it's the only thing the foster system had as my possession which was weird when I was a baby...but they gave it to me when I turned 16." I shrug and slipped my helmet on. "I'll come back when I'm all packed" I pull the keys out of my bag.

"Do you need help carrying anything?" Ray asks.

"Thanks but I'm fine. I'll only have one bag maybe two tops" I start the motor and it roars to life.

"I'll be here. Stay safe." Ray says as I drive away feeling the wind in my hair. This feels amazing. Maybe the last time.

I get to my place rushing up the fire escape into my rooms window. I sigh in relief when I don't see any lights on. I pull out my duffel bag. And throw all my clothes in. I only have a few shirts and a couple pants. After I have all my clothes I grab another bag putting my other shoes in, I go to the bathroom putting the things I need. I hear a door open.

I peak out into the hallway and see Susie. She comes into the bathroom. "Oh hey Lilly. Your up late?" She yawns

"Yea. I'll let you use the bathroom" I give her a hug "Ill always be with you Susie" I go back to my room.

A tear slides down my face and I wipe it away. I pull out a notebook and pen.

Dear Susie,

I have to go away for a little bit to find out more about my birth parents. But I will be back soon tell Michael that I love you both and to stay strong. When I come back I'll explain everything.

love Lilly

I folded the paper and slipped it under her door.

I grab my two bags and slip out the window giving my room one last look. I close the window and get on my bike making my way back to the park.

I can feel my heart tighten as I drive away. Once I get to the park I hop off and my hands start glowing again. Dam it. Ray sees me and I throw my bags to the floor. I run to the fountain and wet my hands. The light doesn't disappear. Not Again. I close my eyes and try to breath.

"Lilly just imagine a quiet and calm place. Magic can be controlled with emotions." Dimitri says behind me.

I look up and close my eyes, I imagine the beach. The waves crashing against the shore. I take a deep breath and relax. The tingles from my hand disappear.

I sit back down. "Thanks" I tell him. He sticks his hand out in front of me and helps me stand.

"Don't worry about it. I just know about these things" he shrugs and we walk back to the ship.

"My bags!?" I start running to where I left them but someone grabs my arm.

"Don't worry Ray got them." He says and we get to the ship.

"Are you okay?" Ray asked.

"I'm fine...thanks for the help and for waiting....I had a little magic trouble" I smiled shyly

"We can get going to Alfea." The raven haired boy said. "Oh where are my manners. "I'm Simon..lovely to meet you officially and conscious Miss Lilly" he took my hand and kissed it

"Oh thanks. Nice to meet you as well" I smile and pull my hand back.

"That's Brady" Simon pointed to the brunette sitting in the ship behind him. "He's just grumpy around new people....he'll warm up to you fast" I nod and mumble a thanks as we all climb in. "Oh and I almost forgot. I brought cookie back to her owner.....NOW HOLD ON" he starts flying us up and away.

We fly through a portal and pass by the boys academy. We get to this giant old fancy looking college. It has navy blue tiled roof and pale beige painted buildings. Windows everywhere it's beautiful. I see a giant courtyard full of people walk around with books and bags and floating things.

They park the car in front of the surrounding wall where this giant gate is. They park and I climb out looking at my future home. "Wow....it looks pretty normal" I say out loud

"For a magical college?" Ray jokes behind me with my bags.

"Yea....I don't know I was waiting for a mystical building. I don't know" I breath out.

The gate opens up and I see Miss Catling and this young girl next to her. "Hi Lilly I was so excited to meet you! I'm Cindy, think of me as your big sister here. I'll help you find your classes and all that fun stuff." She gave me a giant smile. She seems peppy. But nice. She had straight ginger hair past her shoulders, it's up in a half up bun and these hazel eyes.

"Come in Lilly...thank you for the help boys but I can take her from here" she starts walking off.

"Bye Lilly....I'll see you soon okay? Stay out of trouble?" Ray smiled at me giving my bags.

"Thanks Ray....I owe you" I give him a quick hug and get to Cindy.

"Is that your boyfriend?" She asks pointing back at Ray.

"Oh no no no....just a friend.....he helped me find out I was magic." I smile. Ray's just a friend. I have to focus on my magic right now.

He giggled "well his friend is hot.. that dark haired boy" Simon I laugh

"I'm not sure if he's single but his name is Simon." She smiled and repeats his name.

"Don't worry I'll get to meet him soon....now let's go! Catling is probably waiting for us" she pulls me into this building and I follow her up the stairs and down a hallway.

She opens these big double doors and it's an office where Miss Catling is sitting at her desk with some glasses of and a pile of papers in front of her.

"Perfect. Come in Lilly." She grabs a folder that was off to the side. Stands up and hands it to me. " here is your class schedule, some of our clubs, and all of your room information..." she points over to Cindy. "Cindy is going to help you adjust to this new life of yours.... She's also a first year and your roommate so I thought it would be nice for you to get to meet her ahead of time......now off you two go. I have things to do, but I will check on you later"

"Thank you for everything" we walk out.

"This is exciting!! My first ever Roomate." She loops her arm with mine. I smile at her. I'm not used to being friends with anyone let alone a happy girl. "We are in the ruby suite with 2 other girls. They're both pretty nice.....I haven't spoken to them much. I was a little nervous to be honest" Cindy confuses to me as we get to the suite.

We walk into this living room and off to the right is a kitchen. Off to the right there's a hallway that leads to one room and the bathroom and off to the left is the same thing with a room and a bathroom.

"It's cute" the living room is spacious and has nice cute furniture. Blue sofa and matching love seat with a little coffee table in the middle. There are decorations hanging around.

"So all the first years have roommates and 2 other suite mates. Some places fit 6 girls." Cindy walks in. I close the door behind me and I hear a door open.

"Oh hey Cindy.....who's this?" A girl with long beautiful wavy blonde hair down to her waist with crystal blue eyes asks.

"Pearl this is my new roomate Lilly! She's from earth!! Isn't this exciting!" Cindy shouts with enthusiasm.

"Nice to meet you Lilly...I would keep the earth part a secret. I don't mind but other fairies might be a little less understanding" pearl offers me a smile and this girl with long black straight hair and Brown eyes. Comes out.

"Oh hi! I'm Bella I'm guessing your the new girl" she says so nonchalant.

I smile and wave "hi yeah that's me. It's nice to meet all of you! Have you been fairies for a long time?" I asked

Bella started laughing lightly. I looked down at the floor and Pearl elbowed her. "Ow...oh. I'm sorry! I thought it was a joke. Ive known as long as I can remember" Bella says

"I learned when I was 10 I made my fish fly around the room. My mom wasn't happy" Pearl laughed

"I've know ever since I was born. Used to light things on fire when I was 5" she snaps and a little flame is on her finger.

"Wow" I gasp in awe as she did that. "I just break things" I sigh

"Don't worry you'll learn all the boring stuff in class" Bella says with a smile. "We'll let you settle in" she says going into her room, Pearl followed behind her.

"Alright let's go" Cindy says getting my bag from the floor and going into the left hallway. She opens the door and it's pretty big.

There are 2 queen beds against the left wall with a shelf dividing them. The window has one of those cushion seats. It on the right is two closet doors both look like they are walk in. There's a desk with 2 chairs on the wall next to the door that leads to the hallway. It's a cute room. There's a bean bag chair in the middle and a tv on the wall between the closets.

She places the bag on the bed closer to the desk. And sits down on the bing bag chair in the middle. "That's my bed and closet" she points to the bed and door closer to the window. "And now that's your new bed" she points to the bed.

I open the closet and see a uniform. "We have uniforms?" She groans.

"Yup! First years are red, and the uniforms are fire and waterproof I think they're also magic proof just in case of accidents" Cindy explains.

"Interesting" I look through my closet and find to black uniform jackets with the school logo embroidered, for white button shirts, two red plaid ties, two plaid shorts, a plaid skirt and a pair of black pants. There are black shoes and pairs of white socks in a draw.

I get my bags and start unpacking my clothes hanging some of them and placing the rest in the drawers. It doesn't take me long since I don't have much. I go to the bathroom and there are two sinks a blurry glass door shower and a toilet. I place my toothbrush toothpaste hairbrush and face wash on the sink as I close the door and go back to my new room.

"Oh by the way towels are behind the bathroom door." Cindy said while walking to the bathroom. "I'm going to take a quick shower." She let me know and closed the door.

*rringggg*

*ringggg*

My phone! I look through my bag and found it!

Ray is the best in the world

Is calling.......

I click answer and bring the phone up to my ear.

"hey Lilly" I smile hearing a familiar voice

"Hey! Miss me yet" I laugh and sit on my bed. It sounds weird saying that. My bed.

"Maybe a little. I wanted to check on you before going to bed."

"Thanks. I just got all settled in. Did you know we have uniforms? I've never had one before this is all like those tv shows" he laughs

"Alfea is the best in the magic realm."

"The room is nice. My roomate is Cindy and I like her. She's so happy it's refreshing."

"I'm glad. I'm sure she'll be a great fairy friend"

I heard some mumbling in the background.

"No it's my phone" Ray said and soon I head dimitri

"How's my discovered fairy doing?" He asks and I hear the boys whispering something to each other.

"I'm doing great, tomorrow I start class so I'm actually scared" I confessed. I'm
Nervous and scared. Gosh all these girls know they're fairies I just found out!

"You'll do great. I see you soon" dimitri says and I hear a thud

"Hey sorry about that" I laugh it off

"Don't worry it's nice talking to people my age"

"Hey sorry I gotta go. But I'll talk to you soon"

"Bye sleep tight"

"Bye Lil"

I smile and put my phone on the shelf. Cindy walks in wearing s towel and drying her hair.

"I'm going to shower" I let her know and grab my pjs and get ready for bed.

Time to sleep in my new bed tonight. "Good night Lilly...I'm glad to have you here"

"Thank you Cindy. I'm glad to have you with me....sleep tight"

—————————————————
Cindy- 19. fire fairy. Medium ginger hair. Hazel eyes. From alora.
Lilly- 17. From Galesburg. Nature fairy. Long brown curly hair. Brown eyes.
Pearl- 18. Water fairy. Long blonde wavy hair. Blue eyes. From aquina.
Bella- 18. Wind/weather fairy. Long black straight hair. Dark Brown eyes. From Sona.

Aquina- water planet.
Sona- sunny planet.
Alora- fire planet & dragon planet.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.2K 424 47
WARNING READ RAINBOW MYSTERY BEFORE THIS ONE....... Last year was nothing but crazy for the Winx, they found the lost princess of rainbow valley . De...
1.4K 22 12
Join Artemis and the Winx on a thrilling adventure. Princess Artemis has been homeschooled for as long as she can remember, but now she finally gets...
20.1K 367 18
Join Astra in her magical journey filled with friends, new powers , and love. Princess Astra joins Alfea College as a excited fairy. After being home...
924 61 19
[Season 1 of The Winx Saga] Bloom is counting down the days until graduation. The sound of freedom calling from the other side. She wondered if there...