REVENGE (Euphoria: Reader's S...

Od boisdowattstoo

After Cal found out that Y/n is actually not his biological child, The whole family hid that information for... Viac

A/n
INTRO
Coming Home
Stalking the Stalker
The Response to the Letter
The Bitcoin Thing
Carnival Part I
Carnival Part II
Soul Sisters
Tyler's Confession
Halloween Party Part II
Hey Cassie!
Aftermath
Bacon and Eggs

Halloween Party Part I

1K 26 0
Od boisdowattstoo

CHAPTER 9

Y/n's Pov

I came back at the shop just to see Fezco and Ashtray closing it.

“Yo we're did you go?” Fez asked. I turn off the switch before getting off my bike and walk towards them.

“The owner of the place where I stay got arrested and now I have nowhere to go” I said looking down at my feet while clutching on the strap of my backpack. Even though I've been close with them both I still feel shy about things kind of thing. I just don't want them to think that I only use them, I mean I do but not in a bad way.

“I told you, you could crash on our place anytime” Fez says, and Ashtray nodded excitedly and look up with a wide smile printed on my face.

“I-uhm thanks anyways, why you guys closing so early?” I asked and Ashtray replied

“We're going to this Halloween party remember?” He said and I just frown.

Halloween party? When did he mention this to me?

“Oh wait... I was about to tell you that earlier, but you dip out” He added.

“Sorry about that” I said before chuckling and scratching the back of my head.

“Well, you can follow us with your bike on the way home” Fez says locking the store and walk straight to their car. I nodded and did what he asked.

On the way there I was thinking about Tyler, Nate and Jules situation... I mean there's something that is not adding up and Jules being there still weirds me out.

We arrive at their place, and it was quite nice. It's simple and home-y, like a place you wanted to go when you want to chill. 

“Nice place you got here” I said placing my bag on the couch before sitting. Fez just smile and walks out heading to I think his bedroom? While Ash sits beside me.

“Don't worry about him, he's just excited to wear his suit to the party” Ashtray explained, and I just nodded. I think he saw that I frowned when Fez walked out.

“So, what're you gonna wear to this party Tray?” I asked and he answered quickly

“I'm not gonna wear those hideous costumes if you're assuming that I'm gonna” he said and laughs afterwards. Seeing this kid laugh makes me smile, it's rare to see him like this because he was busy running their family business with his brother.

“What about you?” He asked snapping me back from zoning out.

“Well, I didn't have the time to buy a costume...so I think I'll improvise” I said giving him a smile. Before we could have another conversation, Fez walks in on us wearing a nice suit.

“What do you guys think?” He asked and turned around to give us a full view of his suit. We gave him a smile before saying ‘Nice’ and ‘Very pretty’. Fez look at both of us with his eyebrows frown.

“What are you two still doing there staring at me? We still have to do business so hurry up and get dress” he said and both Ashtray and I nodded before standing up to do what he said. 

And of course, they are not just going to the party and enjoy they have to lowkey sell those drugs to this party to get money too.

We arrive to this party with me wearing a Freddie Mercury improvise costume. I'm wearing a White tank top tucked in a black jean with a thin wrist band that I put in top of my bicep and a fake Mustache that I bought when I asked Fez if we could stop by on a store to buy one. I didn't bring my motorbike this time because I went with Fez and Ashtray with their car. I hopped out to see many people arriving, some are drunk on the front yard, and others were high out of their minds.

Then I heard someone called out my name and I turn around to see some familiar faces. I turned back to look at Fez and Ashtray, I nod at them to signal that ‘I'll see them in a minute’ before walking towards to the familiar group of friends. Jules who looks like an angel ran towards me, with both of her arms on the air and welcomed me with a warm hug and I could smell the alcohol out of her.

Something is definitely wrong

“It's nice to see you again” she said before letting go of me and gave me a wide smile. I just shake my head and chuckle not mentioning anything about earlier. 

“Nice to see you all again ladies, you all have an awesome attire” I said while acting like I'm checking them all out, well I did check them all out but not in that way before giving them all a smile. Kat just smile at me weirdly.

I know that we both agreed that what happened on the carnival will never happen again and that we will both never gonna mention it to anyone. But I think she doesn't trust me with it, so I gave her a nod for assurance.

“And you look good as Freddie Mercury” A familiar voice said, and I think it was Lexi wearing a Bob Ross costume. I scratch the back of my neck shyly. All of a sudden I feel like someone's staring at me, and I look at my right to see Cassie checking me out, I brushed off the weird vibe before replying

“Thanks Lexi, and you certainly do not look like Bob Ross” I said, and they all laugh at my comment including Lexi. 

“Oh, so you know Lexi and Cassie already?" Jules asked and it caught me off guard.

“Eh... Long story but I do” I said and laugh awkwardly.

“Are we gonna just have a chit chat here or are we gonna go inside and get drunk?” Kat commented and Jules suddenly became a whole different person. She snatched Kat's hand before shouting

“Let's get drunk!” leading them both inside. We all look at each other before heading inside too. Rue and I were behind. so, I took this opportunity to ask her.

“Are you ok Rue?” I asked her and she looks at me with a silly smile.

I know she was battling with addiction, Fez mentioned something about ‘If Rue asked for drugs, don't give her’. So being in a party is the last place you would think you want to go if you wanted to get sober.

“Of course, why wouldn't I?” she asked still smiling.

“Nothing” I said before chuckling. My eyes wonder around the smoky room full of sweaty people until we end up in the kitchen. I saw Rue starring at Jules and Kat on the kitchen counter getting shots after shots after shots. Obviously getting ‘Fuck up’ is the route they wanted to go. I look back at Rue again and I saw her slowly getting a worried look.

“Is Jules alright?” I asked her without looking at her. My eyes were at Jules too just like her.

“I don't know, I think something is wrong” she said and before I could ask her again a question someone held my right arm and when I look to see who is it. My eyes met her crystal blue eyes that got bright beautiful because of the lighting of the room.

“Sup?” Is all I could say, I suddenly got very nervous by the way she looks at me and I think she noticed it because her smile quickly changed into a smirk.

“Do you wanna dance?” Cassie asked and before I could give her an answer or nod, she pulls me into the crowd full of drunk people that are dancing leaving her friends. 

She started dancing and I did the same, it was a friendly dance at first but then it got sensual really quick when she came closer to me. She starts to throw both of her hands behind my neck while she was facing the opposite. I was hesitant to touch her, and I think she notice it because she turns around to face me with frown and suddenly, she held both my hands and guided it both to her hips before running around again and did exactly what she was doing before. She started to grind at me and at this point...

I think I need a drink because damn

She was trying to wake my junior unintentionally, so I took a step back letting go my hands off of her. She quickly turns around and ask me

“What happened? Where are you going?” She asked

“I-I'm fine, I'm just gonna get us drinks?” I spoke. she nodded and I gave her a smile before walking out and going to the kitchen.

I lied about being fine, I just think that... finding out that I have a dick in the middle of the party is a mess. I mean what if she freaks out and started to cause a scene? I don't want to be in that position.

Not again

《《《《《《《《♡♡♡》》》》》》》

A/n:

it was 3k words so i have to split it in half and make a part 2.

anyways, i hope every one is having a great day!! xoxo

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.2K 10
သူဌေးရဲ့သားနဲ့ ဒရိုင်ဘာရဲ့ မြေးတို့ကြားက တစ်ယောက်က နီးစပ်အောင်ကြိုးစားနေပြီး သူ့ရဲ့ ကြိုးစားပုံ ကြိုးစားနည်းက မမှန်တော့ အဝေးကို တွန်းပို့နေသလို ဖြစ်န...
my darling violet Od busy_reading07

Tínedžerská beletria

486K 9.6K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
I'm a Costello Od _crazy_hooman_

Tínedžerská beletria

4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
932K 21.2K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...