ZARA

By zarapier

BOOK 3 OF THE DE'MARCO SERIES. This book is a part of a series, but can be read as a standalone, please read... More

PLEASE READ
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
EPILOGUE
HII

CHAPTER 33

5.2K 105 13
By zarapier

Currently im trying to get dressed for a business dinner im attending with Christiano. Im inside my closet, silently freaking out. I still have an hour before i absolutely have to start getting ready.

Im really good with outfits usually but i just dont know whats up right now i cant even think straight. I decide to just call Tyler and talk to him to get my mind to ease up.

I face time him and it rings twice before he picks up.

"Zara you lil bitch i havent spoken to you in 80 days?" Tyler shrieks as soon as he picks up. I roll my eyes.

"Thats a bit dramatic Ty, dont you think? I didnt answer yesterday cuz i was super busy planning the ball you know that" i say to him, frowning. Why am i so tense right now.

"woah babe chill, are you okay there?" he asks now paying full attention.

"I," i sigh running a hand through my hair, pushing it back but it just falls back around my face. "I dont know. Things with Christiano are just so weird sometimes and i can never explain it- what i feel around him, when hes his usual dominating self, ugh"

"What happened, i need details love" Tyler asks. So i narrate yesterday's and today's event to him. "What the fuck, Zara you should complain about that fucker of a security guard if u felt uncomfortable" he fumes.

"No its fine its just my own trauma that makes me blow shit out of proportion i guess" i sigh.

"Theres nothing youre blowing out proportion lovey" Ty looks at me sadly with a frown. "Im sorry you had to go through that, im sorry it triggered suck horrible memories" he says softly. I nod.

"Im fine" i tell him looking at him seriously. "But say something about the Christiano issue" i whine.

"Babe, dont take this the wrong way, but you somewhat have daddy issues" i scoff. "You do! And authoritative men have this affect on you, they seem to make you kinda, well submit" he smirks a little.

"Submit? Is this one of your sexual innuendos Ty, what do you mean" i ask.

"Babe, hes clearly a dominant man, and around regular people, youre pretty solid and hold your ground but one look from a daddy vibe man and you always fold, thats your entire type Ra, dont tell me you haven't noticed it" he grins.

I frown at him. I know i have a type but this is different. "Tyler its different with him, something changes, he- he makes me back down and be scared i- what is that? how do you explain that" i say to him.

"Well maybe he's just more dominating than others yknow, like maybe hes like his brother? You told me that his brothers wife is the cutesy little sweet pea kind, maybe thats why hes more edgy" Tyler comes up with.

"Well in that case im not even close to being his type" i say. Soon we drift off to a new topic, him and this guy he met, Adrien, whos blond and super dreamy and he even said that he thinks it might get serious which doesnt happen for Ty alot so it was nice to hear.

"It wows me how much better you make me feel" i say to him and he grins.

"Yea im pretty awesome like that" he winks. "Dont worry your pretty little head about him anymore Ra, if hes attracted to you, hes gonna have to grow a pair and ask you out, you should just go on being the sexy little minx you are" he says and i laugh.

We say our goodbyes and i sit there and take a relieved breath. I feel much better.

Im still not clear on what I wanna wear so I walk to the bathroom and start with my makeup. I do a sharp wing with half lashes and a nude pink lip cuz this look goes with everything.

I put waves in my hair and just made it look nice and bouncy. It has grown quite a bit since i moved my dark roots are coming in.

While i was doing my makeup, it was very therapeutic, a dress came to mind. I bought it not too long ago and I haven't even worn it yet so its perfect.

I get out the dress and pick out these white pointy toe shoes that have a pearl ankle strap. Super cute and fancy. I go to my prized possession, the bag wall and pick out the small white prada bag. This bag is the first thing i bought myself when i turned 18 and got access to my trust fund.

What? I was young and obsessed with the thought of owning a prada bag, plus i had the money so why not. Ofcourse my greedy Aunt and Uncle tried taking it but thankfully i can be very cold and the bank keeps a strict policy of who can touch that money, me.

Once my outfit is picked out, i go to the vanity and pick out small pearl hoops for my three piercings on each side and my moms beautiful, actual pearl necklace. Its so dainty and perfect.

I put on my ensemble and go to the full length mirror to assess my work. Chefs Kiss I should be a freakin stylist bro whattt.

I quickly throw some essentials into the beautiful bag and spray myself with perfume, almost ready to leave when my phone rings.

Who could that be?

*******************

AN:

You may wanna read the previous chapters to refresh what happened, 31 and 32 to be precise :p.

Okayyy i know it has been tooo long and  i am soo sorry, ive just not had the motivation to write but i am getting back into it i promiseee.

Alsooo, in the first chapter, i added that Zara had a trust fund that she got when she turned 18, i realised that i had forgotten to mention that there.

Okay anyways thankyou all for reading, more soonnn.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 1.6K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
492K 18.5K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...
2.5M 58.3K 81
Mia Fiore has been running from dangerous men for half her life. Now that she's focused on a fashion career and finally reuniting with her brother, i...
785K 24.9K 53
Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The Don of the notorious De Luca family Maf...