Red

By Ghost-moo

Beautiful body. Beautiful voice. Beautiful eyes. Everything about Victoria Hill was beautiful. At 4 years old... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

7.

46 0 0
By Ghost-moo

Victoria's pov

I'm standing by the front door with my backpack, and 2 suit cases. I figured I'd come back here in a year so I packed things I thought I'd only need for the year. I hear someone running towards me. It's Gray. He runs up to me and wraps his arms around me. I copy him and we stand there for a few minutes. I hear him sniffling.

"Are you crying Grayson O'Leary?"

I tease him in a hushed tone.

"Shut up dumbass. It's allergies."

He mumbled back to me. I giggled at him then pulled away from the hug.

"You big baby. I'll be back in a year. When I'm an adult."

Gray chuckled while he wiped his tears.

"You as an adult? That's going to be scary."

"Rude. I'm basically already an adult."

"Sure you are. If it's what makes you sleep at night Tori."

"Blah blah, you're going to be just as scary as an adult."

"Well I'm an adult in 2 months, which you better call me for. I will fly out and punch you if you don't."

"Challenge except."

"Are you stalling? Because we also need goodbyes."

Vincent said catching my attention. I realized 4 of my brothers were there, Rick, and Vin. They were all just watching me and Gray. I went and hugged Rick and Vincent.

"I'll make sure you text you every week."

"You better young lady."

Rick said in a sarcastic tone. Vincent pulled me into another hug.

"Don't be to stupid while you're there."

"Oh you know I will be."

I hugged him back.

"I love you Vinny."

"I love you too."

"I love you Rick."

"I love you more principessa."

"What about me? Do I not get one?"

Gray asked me with a dramatic arm flare. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I love you Grayson O'Leary."

"I love you too, Victoria Hill."

"Ew. Stop. I'm leaving you now."

"Tori!"

Gray sighed. I gave him one last hug.

"Okay now I'm going to actually leave. Bye guys."

"Bye principessa."

"Bye Ria."

"Bye dumbass."

The three said goodbye and my brothers put my bags in the car. I got in and did a mental check over everything. As the car started to roll away I saw Grayson waving his arms and shouting something. I rolled down my window to see if I could hear him.

"SEE YOU LATER RED!"

I smiled then rolled up my window. He's a goofball, that's for sure.

"I texted everyone to just meet us at the plane."

Scout said to no one specifically. Javan gave him a slight nod. No body player music or talked. Boring hoes. I grabbed my headphones, connected them to my phone, and started to play my like list on shuffle. We were already at the airport when I realized I forgot my skateboard. Whatever, I guess I'll buy a new on in Italy.

"Everything okay? You seem down."

Luca took my bags for me and took them to a private jet. I've always loved going flying.

"Yeah. I just forgot my skateboard. It's fine because I can just buy a new one."

"Are you sure? I can have someone go back and get it. I mean the rest of our brothers aren't even here yet."

"I mean...sure. I guess..."

"Okay. Let me go talk to Javan."

I stood there awkwardly by the car while Luca walked over to Javan and someone who looked like the pilot. Luca talked and Javan nodded. Luca then pulled his phone out and called someone. I texted Gray to put my skateboard by the front door because someone is picking it up and brining it to the airport for me.

"Okay. You'll have it by the time we're ready for take off. You can board right now if you want."

Luca pointed to the stairs coming from the plane, where Scout, Zane, and Everett were standing. Scout and Everett were laughing about something. Zane just stood there. Blank face with no emotion showing.

"Uh...I think I'll wait. I like being outside anyway."

"Then at least come stand over by the rest of us. You look crazy standing by yourself over here."

Jeez, amazing brothers so far. Only like 3 have talked to me, 1 has called me crazy. I put my headphones back on and played my music while I played Subway Surfer. After 10ish minutes someone tapped my shoulder. I took my headphones off and looked up. It was one of my brothers...I think his name was Maliki, maybe? I don't know.

"Here some kid gave it to me when we stopped by your house to grab it."

He said while handing it to me.

"Thanks."

I mumbled then sent Gray a quick thank you. He said of course.

"Come on, everyone is here so everyone get on."

Javan said in a stern voice. Everyone suffled on and took seats by eachother. I sat in the back of the jet. I don't know or like these guys so why would I sit next to them on a plane ride? I put my skateboard and backpack in the over head compartment, then took my seat. I put my headphones back on and played my music while looking out the window. Main character vibes honestly. The plane started to move so I put in my seat belt and relaxed more into my seat.
The seats on the plane are facing eachother, so I saw who just sat down infront of me. Mateo and one of the triplets I believe.

"Hey Tori."

"Hi Mateo."

I said quitely. He gave me a goofy smile then started to talk in Italian to my brother sitting next to me. Then someone sat in the seat next to me. I sighed and took my headphones off.

"I'm Levi. Your cousin. I figured you probably don't remember me."

That's sweet of him. At least somebody understands that I won't remember them all.

"Hi..."

I mumbled then put my headphones back on and leaned against the window. I don't remember when I fell asleep but I woke up to someone tapping me. I opened my eyes and saw Mateo.

"What?"

I groaned to him.

"I was wondering of you want food. We still have 4 hours left until we land. But we're all eating."

"Uh, sure. I'll take some food. How long was I asleep for?"

"5 hours. Now, what do you want to eat?Fish and chips? Mashes potatoes?

"A water and chips please. I'm not that hungry."

"Okie dokie."

Mateo walked off then came back after a few minutes and gave me crisps and water. I wanted chips. Whatever.

"Thanks."

"Of course."

Mateo smiled at me before he joined the others on a couch that wrapped around a table. I sat where I was and ate in peace, or I was going to do that.

"Victoria. Come here."

That was Javan. I saw a few of my brothers look at him then back at me.

"Here you can come sit next to me Tori."

Mateo offered me. As much as I didn't want to join them, I did. I sat next to Mateo and ate my crips while everyone talked around me. I eventually pulled my phone out and texted Gray, Vincent, and Rick.
_____________________________
Besties + Rick roll

Me
"Oml get me off thos jet with all these boys. They made me sit next to them, woke me up from my sleep, then gave my crips when I asked for chips. Stupide." (Stupides)

Gay Gray
"LOL sucks for you dumbass."

Vinny♡
"Sorry principessa. We'll try to visit you if it helps. Plus I'll make sure to call you everyday."

Rick roll
"Sorry sweetheart. Ask them for fries instead of chips. Most people here chips and assume chips because they are uncultured swines."

Gay Gray
"Yeah, call them uncultured swines! That's what are truly are anyway. Just remember we all love you Ria!"

______________________________

I smiled at all my boys responses. They care so much for me and always find the best ways to show it.

"Victoria."

A familiar someone called my name. I took a deep breath and looked up at Javan.

"Javan."

"No phones while we eat. And where is the rest of your food?"

"I'm not hungry so I'm having crips and a water. And I have rights so I think I will be on my phone while we eat. It's not like any of you really want me here. You didn't when I was an innocent child so why would you want me as a bruised, battered, and healing mess now? I'm worse than I was a child."

"We do want you Victoria. We always have and always w-"

"I doubt that."

I stood and went back to where I was sitting. I put in my headphones and fell back asleep. I was woken back up when I felt the plane hit the ground. I groaned then stretched. I sent my boys back home a text I had made it. Once we made a complete stop I gathered my things, just as the rest were doing. I silently followed them off the plane and to cars that were waiting for us. All of them were speaking Italian to eachother. I wonder of they know I speak Italian? They probably don't, and I'd like to keep it that way.

"Come on Victoria. Get in. We're heading home. It's only an hour drive."

Javan said as he held the door open for him. I hopped in and kept my skateboard on my lap with my backpack. I noticed all out luggage went in one car, then we all split into the other two cars.

An hour later

We arrived at a big mansion, as I expected. There were tones of expensive cars. No red ones though. It made me miss my baby. There were servants, maids, cooks, cleaners, gardens, everywhere. Some maids and servants helped carry luggage to bedrooms, which Mateo took me to mine. It was big and basic. It had light grey walls, dark grey sheets with a white comforter and some mix grey pillows. There was a back rug and black couch, also a hanging egg chair. There was a TV, balcony that over looked the garden, and 2 doors that lead to a basic bathroom and closet. I noticed there was also framed photos from when I still lived here.

"I hope you like it. I helped design it because we're close in age and Javan told me to...This used to be your room when you where younger...it still had all the kid stuff in it. If you want, I kept everything and put it awag in boxes upstairs in the south wing, its our storage area."

Mateo told me. I nodded as I looked around. I put my skateboard next to the nightstand and put my backpack on the couch.

"I'll let you get settled in then. If you need anything feel free to call my name or call me on your phone. Otherwise there's this button right here and one if the maids will come assist you."

Mateo explained. All I did was nod as he left with closing the door behind himself. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I went and unpacked all my clothes first, then toiletries which I'll need more of eventually, then a blanket and stuffed animal from home. I had an empty desk that I filled with my art, notebooks, paints, pens, pencils, crayons, markers, etc. After I was complete done unpacking I finally saw the time. It's 5 am here! What in the world! And I slept the whole flight so I ain't even tired. I decided to look at some of the photos that were still in the room. Some were just of me, some had me and my brothers, or me and my cousins, me growing up, birthdays, playing...family...it was just my brothers, parents, and I. I look exactly like dad while my brother look like mom. All of which I hated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 328 19
Aurelia moves in at 15 with her new found family after being apart for 14 years with no memories of them. She grew up in an abusive household so what...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

182K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
12.3K 305 22
Catalina Black is barely holding the cracks her life together, when it shatters completely. Her abusive foster dad is dead. She has nowhere to go. Of...
215K 8.7K 45
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...