Freak Out! She's Engaged (Gir...

By SkylarJapera

Rose takes Sam advice lightly. Once you fall for a Grayson there is no turning back. Sequel to Wait Before Y... More

Not This Again
Don't Judge A Human By It's Unique Sleeves!
Into My Bed...She Will Be.
Cat and Mouse
Dark, Wild, And Dirty.
Silly Games
A Crush
Never Put First
Rainbow and Sunshines
Stay
Bruises
Insecurities
Fair Game
Yours
Stop Trying to Steal What's Mine
Victory
Battle of Hell
Dinner Crasher
Not Strangers
What A Surprise!
A Flight Away
Not Without You
No One Have What We Have
Mission Accomplished
Tell Me!
True Colors
All of Me
Only You
Good Enough
Then it Clicks
Straight Forward
Insanity
You Were R...
Freak Out!
I hate you

Stares of Death

30.3K 873 645
By SkylarJapera

Chapter 11

I have a grin plastered on my face when I knock on Nathalie door. I've been texting her all day and she invited me over for dinner. After coming to an understanding last week our relationship was stronger and the sex was wilder. I grin even wider thinking about last night.

The door opens revealing Miranda Grayson and I sigh. Unfortunately, there was still one Grayson who hated my guts. Miranda looks me up and down and purses her lip in disgust. Its takes so much for me not to say anything rude.

She was wearing a pants suit and I would be lying if I say she didn't look hot.

"I'm looking for Nathalie." I say.

"Clearly." She replies in a bored tone.

I scowl and continue to stand outside the door because she still hasn't invited me inside. Sam saves the day when things become super awkward.

"Mira. Who is at the door?"

I arch my eyebrow when I see Sam from over Miranda shoulder. Sam grins happily when she sees me and Miranda finally steps out the way. I exhale and walk through the door and Sam leads me to the kitchen.

Thankfully, Miranda goes to the back room leaving Sam and I.

"Nat is out getting groceries." Sam smiles. "Tonight is pasta night."

I swear, Sam was just a big kid. She was always happy and sometimes I wish I had her positive energy. I always wonder what kept her so damn happy all the time.

"Cool." I shrug. I didn't have anything against pasta and watching Nathalie cook would be a complete turn on.

Sam and I head to the living room and she turn on the TV and begin to play the game. I watch and soon become bored as she shoot other players.

"Why do you call Miranda, Mira?" I question curiously. Sam and Miranda relationship was-I don't know. Miranda wasn't the most open person and Sam was just-well Sam.

"Fuck." Sam mutters when she is killed. "It pisses her off." She finally answer my question with a shrug paying close attention to the game. 

"And you like pissing her off?" I ask confused.

"Yeah." Sam frowns at getting killed again. She puts down the joy-stick and look at me. "You're looking too much into things." She says seriously. She then resume the game and I guess that is her way of ending the conversation about her and Miranda.

Moments later someone is walking down the hall and I smile when I notice it is Nathalie. I stand leaving Sam to her game and begin to help Nathalie carry the bags into the kitchen.

"Hello." Nathalie smiles.

I grab her by her waist and bend down to kiss her. I push her softly back into the counter as the kiss deepens and my hand sneak under her loose shirt.

"Whoa." Nathalie pulls back but I don't stop. My lips begin to trail down her neck. "Sam is in the other room."

"Who cares?" I pout. "I missed you."

"Hmm." Nathalie hums in between kisses. She then turn around in my arms and begin to pull different ingredients out the brown paper bag. I smirk and continue to kiss the back of her neck. Her hair was pulled up in a high pony-tail and I rarely get to see Nathalie dressed down like a normal citizen.

"Rose." Nathalie giggles. "Stop."

"Sam isn't paying attention." I whisper in her ear as I hear the bullets from the game Sam was interest in. My hands continue to wander and Nathalie tries to wiggle away from me. I laugh at our game and pin her back into the counter. She turns, now facing me and pout. I bend down and kiss her again in victory. I win. I knew I was acting like a smothering girlfriend but I didn't care. Nathalie eagerly kisses me back with equal passion and I smile into the kiss finally feeling complete after these stressful days.

Someone clears their throat behind us making me jump back.

Miranda walks fully into the kitchen and her face holds anger. I groan. She hates me.

"Sorry mom." Nathalie blushes.

Sam comes rushing into the kitchen. "Hey, Miranda. I need your help."

"No." Miranda replies hastily eyeing me with her usual rage.

Sam rolls her eyes. "Come on. I need help looking for an um-dress." The red head say shifting from one foot to the other.

The comment seem to catch Miranda attention. Her eyebrow arches and her eyes shine as she look at Sam. "A dress?"

Sam rolls her eyes again and continue to shift. I continue to watch them with interest. Miranda follows Sam to the living room and the red head look back and wink my way and raise two thumbs up. I chuckle. Yeah, Sam was the best.

"I see why you keep her around." I laugh. She totally got Miranda away so Nathalie and I can have our space.

Dinner is nice and Sam eats like a beast. She wasn't kidding when she said she loved Nathalie pasta. Sam converse between Nathalie and Miranda throughout dinner and I'm slightly envious at the relationship she had with the Graysons. Miranda wouldn't even look my way without the eye of death. It's like she wanted to stab me and send me to hell personally.

As we clean the dishes I look Nathalie way and say, "I just don't understand why your mom hate me." I try not to pout but I know it's there.

"My mother doesn't hate you." Nathalie replies rinsing the plate off.

I huff, "Could have fooled me. How the hell did Sam do it huh?" I question curiously. Nathalie turns red for a second before rinsing her hands off and turning my way.

"Sam has been around for a while now." She explains. "My mother respects Sam. Sam was my very first real friend. She didn't judge me or use me for money. My mother respects that."

I scowl.

"But, my mother treated Sam like shit at first so you're getting it good." She laughs.

"Really?" I frown. "Fine, if your mom wants to hate me then whatever. I guess I will have to get creative."

Nathalie arches her eyebrow and she looks like her mother. "Like how?"

I chuckle, "Nothing like that." Nathalie blushes and I continue to laugh. "Ew. Nathalie, your mom is hot all but I'm not thinking about having sex with her."

"Good." Nathalie kisses me. "Keep it that way."

"I was thinking of buying a vibrator or something."

"Rose." Nathalie throws the washcloth at me. She scowls not finding what I said funny.

"I'm sorry." I laugh. "Is she even getting any-

"I'm getting plenty."

I freeze and slowly turn around to see Miranda Grayson staring daggers at me. I gulp. I'm so dead. Her lip was snarling her brown eyes was blazing with rage.

"My sex life is none of your concern Rose." Miranda spats. Sam steps into the kitchen behind her and look between Miranda and I. Nathalie mother was fuming and I could tell she was seconds away from ending my life.

"Mom it was a joke." Nathalie tries.

"My sex life is not a joke." Miranda hisses.

Sam eyes widen and she look at me her mouth agape. I look at her for help and she begin to mouth 'say sorry' as she points at Miranda from behind.

"I apologize." Sam throws up two thumbs. "It was only a joke." Sam throws her hand up signaling me to shut-up but it was too late. "I just don't understand why you don't like me." Sam smacks her face in annoyance before shaking her head. 'Your death' she mouths in silence at me.

Miranda steps forward, "I have been holding my tongue long enough but since you ask so nicely I will kindly explain to you why I do not like you. All you want from my daughter is a quick fuck and I do not appreciate it. Your dressing is revolting and you stroll around like you are above everyone else. Your hair is out of date and your attitude is sour. You dragged my daughter to join you in this unhealthy relationship and I do not like it nor do I like you."

I step back because it felt like I had been stab multiple times. Miranda didn't hold back at all. I bite my lower lip and look away.

"You also-

"Mom." Nathalie finally cuts her mother off. 

"Sweetie."

"No." Nathalie scowls. "Stop. You do not have the right to judge Rose and me."

Sam grabs Miranda upper arm but Miranda snatches away from her. "Darling-

"Your opinion does not matter." Nathalie grabs her purse off the counter and drags me to the front door. She swings it open, "And you should be the last one to speak about an unhealthy relationship." She screams before slamming the door.

We head to my bike in silence and I say, "I'm sorry. That was my fault. I should have kept my mouth shut."

Nathalie sighs, "It's okay. She can be such a bitch sometimes. It's annoying."

"Hey." I grab Nathalie wrist softly. "At least she's around." I smile softly. "She didn't mean it. She's just being over protective. Plus—"I shrug. "It's kinda her job to not like me." I bend down and kiss Nathalie on the lips again. "Don't be so hard on her."

Nathalie pulls me into a hug and I wrap my hand around her protectively and whisper, "You wanna go back up. You know—talk it out."

"You're the best." Nathalie mumbles into my shoulder.

"That's what she said."

Nathalie push me away playfully and I pull her back into my arms and pull her into a passionate kiss. She bawls my t-shirt into her hands and I shudder from the breeze on my skin. I pull back and smile. "See you tomorrow."

Nathalie pouts.

I put on my helmet and drive off.

{}{}

Nathalie and I sit at the table while Austin speaks about his new boy toy. I was getting bored but I was content today. It was beautiful out and Nathalie was in a soft blue sundress that reveals a handful of cleavage. I look up and see Sam and some other girl walking our way.

"Look who I ran into?" Sam grins happily as always.

"Viviana." Nathalie smiles softly. "How are you?"

I scowl. I didn't appreciate how this Viviana girl always had Nathalie attention. Viviana waves everyone way and take a seat between Austin and Paul. She was wearing a pair of shorts with a soft pink shirt. I look her up and down. I had to give her credit she was very fashionable with her snapback turn backwards.

"I'm good." She replies.

Sam takes a seat on the other side of Nathalie and pull out her phone sending out a quick text before looking back up at Viviana. "She was eating by the theatre building when I ran into her. She's been eating lunch alone all fall." Sam tells everyone.

"Why?"

Viviana waves Nathalie and Sam off. "I like the peace."

"You're not going to get that here." Austin say. "I'm Austin by the way." He introduces. "and this is Paul."

Paul smiles Viviana way and Viviana shake both of their hands. The table turns into a light conversation and I sit back and enjoy the sun and cool weather. A half hour later everyone is packing their things to head to their next class. Luckily, I was done for the day.

I head to my bike and groan when I notice a call from one of the brats. "What?" I answer.

"Rose."

I roll my eyes. It was Lily.

"Yes." I reply through the phone.

"Delilah and I are-

She is cut off and Delilah is screaming through the phone. "Come get us! Or mom is gonna be in trouble." Before I could reply the phone is being hanged up. I scowl but get on my bike and quickly head to my place to switch vehicles.

Thirty minutes later I'm pulling up at the school. I walk into the building and tell the lady that I was here to get Lily and Delilah.

"Are you on the pick-up list?" The older lady ask me.

"Yes." I hope.

She ask for my name and surprisingly I'm on the list. She tells me to hold on for a minute before she disappears and come back with the two brats. Lily grins and rush my way. Delilah roll her eyes and storm out the door calling shot gun.

"Get in the back." I yell after her.

She scowls and for a moment she almost look like me before she is sticking her tongue out. "You wanna stay here?" I growl. She huff and open the back door before climbing in. I walk Lily to the other side and she gets into the backseat before strapping on her seatbelt.

I get into the car and crank it up before turning around and yelling towards Delilah. "Put on your seatbelt unless you wanna fly out the windshield and die."

Delilah eyes widen for a second before she scowl and put on her seatbelt. She mutters something under her breath but I ignore her and drive off.

"Where the hell is your mom?" I question.

"We don't know dummy." Delilah answers. "If we did. We wouldn't have called you."

I roll my eyes. "Is there not an after school care or something?" I ask.

"Yeah, but we're not sign up for it because momma can't afford it."

I arch my eyebrow at this.

"But, this would be her third time being late. After so many times you get a fine and after that they called services."

"It happened to Harold and he got put out of school because his mom is always late." Lily cut in with her soft voice. "Now he attends a public school."

I roll my eyes.

"Yeah." Delilah cut in again. "I heard they eat nasty food and the teachers are mean." Perks of your mom being a chef.

Spoiled brats. "Where the hell I suppose to take you?" I question.

"To your house." Delilah replies. "I'm hungry." She screams.

I sigh. This was going to be a long day. We arrive at my place later and Delilah quickly jumps out the car and run towards my bike. "Can I ride?" She ask.

"No." I spat. "Come on."

They follow me into my place and I tell them to sit down and watch TV. The two of them fight over the remote and of course Delilah wins. Lily make her way in the kitchen with me and I could see the dried up tears on her face. I roll my eyes and give her some juice. She smiles and I scowl. But, nothing I do keep her away from me. Everywhere I go she go.

Delilah becomes bored and she is stomping into the kitchen. I make them sandwiches with chips and make them sit in front of the TV and watch cartoons. I call their mom but no answer.

After the girls finish eating they are energetic and running around my place. I get a strong headache and before I know I can't take it anymore.

"Sit down before I put you both out!" I sneer.

Lily cries and Delilah is trying to fight me for making her sister cry. I stop her small punches and lock her in the closet. Lily cries harder when she hears Delilah screaming and beating on the closet door.

I quickly pull out my phone and text Nathalie because I didn't know what to do to get them to shut-up.

Fifth teen minutes later of hell Nathalie is knocking on the door.

"What is going on?" She questions. "I could hear yelling and crying outside the door."

Her eyes widen when she sees Lily in the middle of the floor crying and her eyes widen bigger when she hears Delilah beating on the closet door. She turns to me with fire in her eyes. "You locked her in the closet."

She hurries over and open the door. Delilah falls to her knees before wiping the tears from her eyes. She looks at me before screaming, "I'm telling mom."

"I don't care." I sneer.

Nathalie gather the twins and I head to my room away from the chaos. It was all becoming too much. I lock myself in the bathroom and probably thirty minutes later Nathalie is bursting through the door.

"How could you do that to her."

"She wouldn't shut up." I scowl.

"She's a child." Nathalie shrieks in anger. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I don't know." I break.

Nathalie stops her yelling and take a seat next to me. I look up at her tears burning in my eyes. "I didn't ask for this okay. Joy isn't even answering the fucking phone."

After several seconds of silence I say, "I'm such a bitch."

"Yes you are." Nathalie sighs. "You need to apologize. Why do you have so much hatred towards them?" She questions further.

"I don't." I defend. "I don't hate them okay. This is just too much."

"Right." Nathalie scowls not buying anything I said. "Babysitting two little girls for a few hours is too much."

"You don't understand." I spat.

Nathalie stands, "Yeah you're right. I don't. Because it doesn't make sense Rose." She turns about to walk away but I quickly call out for her.

"Wait Nathalie please." I plead. I was an emotional wreak.

Nathalie pause at the door and then she sigh. "Get yourself together Rose and when you're done playing the victim come out here and apologize to the girls." Nathalie then walks back to the front leaving me alone.

{}{}

Once I'm done washing away the dried tears from my face I go back into the living room to see Delilah and Lily sitting in front of the TV watching cartoons and eating cookies.

Delilah frowns and move in front of her twin sister in a protective manner. Lily pout and look up at Nathalie silently asking for help. But, Nathalie cold stare is on me. I shift on my feet before saying, "Hey, I'm sorry."

"Forget your apology." Delilah spats. "Just take us home if you don't want us here." She huffs and fold her arms. "I didn't want you coming back around anyway. You hurt momma and she don't deserve forgiveness Nathalie."

Delilah was a very perspective little girl and could read people well. Nathalie eyes soften when she look at the twins.

"But, what did I say about forgiveness?" Nathalie questions.

Delilah frowns, "It's stupid."

Lily pouts, "Its not stupid Delilah. We should listen to Nathalie. She's nice."

Delilah scowls not breaking.

"What do I have to do?" I ask. "For you to believe me?"

Delilah bites on her lip as she thinks. Lily pauses and waits for her sister to answer me.

"We wanna go to the beach and you gotta buy us candy." Delilah demands. "Oh and money." She finishes. "That's final. Capeesh?"

I arch my eyebrow. Delilah really should stop watching adult TV. I roll my eyes and shake her extended hand. "Deal." I smile.

She snatch her hand away and sit in front of the TV.

"I'm really sorry I hurt you two." I say again and I really mean it. Hopefully they see it.

Lily smiles at me but Delilah roll her eyes, "Whatever. When are we going to the beach?"

"The weather for this weekend seem nice." Nathalie pipes in.

"Can you come?" Lily asks softly. "Rose is nice when you're around."

I feel like shit at that comment. Nathalie gives me a sympathy look and I just look away and head to the kitchen. Nathalie follows me a few seconds later and say, "Just give them time."

I nod my head and grab a Coke even though I rather have alcohol. She gives me that look again and then we both head back to the living room and watch some Disney movie with the brats.

Two hours later and the sun is going down and the twins are asleep.

"She still isn't answering the phone?" I hiss at Nathalie. I was really starting to freak out. Why the fuck Joy wasn't answering the phone.

"Breathe." Nathalie soothes and I do as she say.

"I'm going to call my mother and see what she can find okay?"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Nothing." Nathalie disappears and begin to dial her mother number.

I begin to pace back and forth. What was I going to tell the twins when they wake up? I don't think I can take another round of yelling and crying. I dial Joy number again and for the hundredth time it goes straight to voicemail.

"Thanks Viviana?"

I arch my eyebrow. Why the hell was Nathalie on the phone with that chick?

"Joy is at the hospital Rose." Nathalie starts. "She was in a car accident." I inhale as much air as I can. "But, she's okay. Her phone is ruined and that is why she couldn't answer. Viviana is letting her know now that you have the twins."

I exhale and run my sweaty fingers through my hair. Nathalie pulls me into a hug and I yawn. I didn't know how tired I was until now. It's been a long day.

Nathalie phone begins to chime and she pulls back and answer the phone, "Hey Viviana. Yes. Thank you so much."

Nathalie hands me the phone and I take it tentatively.

"Rose."

"Joy." I smile. "I have the twins. They're fine."

"Rose I've been so worried. The school was closed when I finally came to. I had a minor concussion but I am fine. Thank you so much for getting the twins. I can-

"No." I say. "I will take care the twins until you're better."

Joy and I continue to speak and she tells me that the doctors can release her tomorrow. That she needs to rest. Good thing it was the end of the week and I only had one class tomorrow morning.

"Yes, I can take them to school and pick them up. Get better Joy."

"Thank you Rose. I mean it." Joy replies weakly through the phone.

"Don't mention it."

I hand the phone back to Nathalie and the blonde say a few more things to Viviana before hanging up the phone.

"Thanks." I say.

"You're welcome but you should thank Viviana tomorrow."

"Yeah." I say confused.

"She works at the hospital when she isn't dancing. She took the job to be closer to her mother."

I nod my head understanding.

Delilah comes into the kitchen rubbing her eyes with Lily trailing behind her. "When can we go home?" Lily questions.

Nathalie looks at me and I sigh. This was going to be a long night.

{}{}

After another hour of crying from the twins Nathalie and I finally convinced them that they're mother was fine and they would see her tomorrow after school. They finally went back to sleep when they had a long conversation with Joy on the phone.

Nathalie carries Lily and I carry Delilah to my bed. I place them in my bed and glance at the clock. It was past their bedtime.

I grab a few pillows and sheets out the hall closet and make a pallet on the floor in the living room close to the fireplace. Nathalie giggles at me as I grumble to myself.

"Why don't you just sleep on the couch?" She questions.

"That couch is not made to be slept on." I scowl.

Nathalie shakes her head but she knows it's true. I'm pretty sure she has a few in her mansion back home. Nathalie strips out of her clothes and I arch my eyebrow. "You're staying?"

"Of course." Nathalie smiles. "There is no way you will be able to handle the twins in the morning."

I roll my eyes. "I'm not that bad okay."

Nathalie gets underneath the sheets ignoring me. "This is not bad." She say.

"Never slept on the floor Princess?" I laugh.

Nathalie scowl.

I pull her into my body and kiss the back of her neck. "Thanks." I groan in her neck while my hands travel up and down her body. They eventually make it towards her thighs but she say, "We are not having sex while the girls are next door."

"Says the girl who is spreading her legs right now." I tease rubbing over her lace panties.

Nathalie squeezes her legs close and try to roll away from me but I stop her. "We can be quiet." I kiss her passionately and my free hand travels up her body and I'm surprised when she rolls me over and straddle my waist. She grinds against me making me hiss in pleasure.

She smirks devilishly. "We all know you can't be quiet."

I roll my eyes and Nathalie bends down and kiss me goodnight before rolling off of me. I pull her closer and fall into a dreamless state.

{}{}

The next morning is loud and I almost lose my temper three times before we arrive at the twins school.

"Get out." I order.

Delilah sticks her tongue out at me and kiss Nathalie on the cheek before saying, "Bye Nathalie."

Lily does the same thing but blushes, "Bye Nathalie." She then kisses me. "Bye Rose."

Nathalie and I watch as Delilah grab Lily hand and drag her into the school building. Nathalie laughs at me. I roll my eyes in annoyance.

Once we're on campus I park and head to lab. After the two hour lab I head to the table where everyone is sitting plus Viviana. I could hear them laughing and I catch the end of the conversation.

"-And Lily is so sweet and Delilah is to but she's a little devil with schemes."

Sam chuckles, "Yeah, I can't believe she judged your pancakes and Rose eggs like it was an episode of Chopped."

I slam my books on the table. "She's a brat."

Everyone laugh and I take a seat next to Nathalie.

"Hey, Viv. Thanks for yesterday."

"No problem." Viviana grins widely. She was wearing her normal attire and sitting between Paul and Sam.

"So, what made you call Nathalie and not anyone else?" Paul questions curiously.

I swallow my drink giving me a second to think.

"Duh they're to-

Viviana yelps and shoots daggers Sam way.

"It's Nat." Sam cuts in giving me the eye. "She love kids. I would have called her to."

"We all know you would have Sam. She's your best friend." Paul chuckles. "I just didn't know you and Nathalie were so close Rose."

"Yeah. If that's what you call a free babysitter than fine."

Everyone laughs and Nathalie roll her eyes before smacking me playfully. I smirk but I could feel Paul eyes on us. I clear my throat and begin to eat my sandwich.

Viviana eyes Nathalie and I weirdly before her phone is chirping. She reads the message before looking at Sam skeptically and then she begins to eat her fruit.

Once lunch is over I'm packing up my thing to go get the twins. Sam waits on me and when everyone leaves Sam blurts, "You need to tell Paul."

I roll my eyes.

"I'm serious." Sam scowls. "Tell him now before the hole gets deeper. Trust me I know."

"Okay. I will."

"Good." Sam says and for the first time in a long time she is serious. "Because, you may not cherish friendships but Nathalie does and I don't want you fucking up her friendship with Paul."

"Right. I get it. I will tell him."

Sam roll her eyes and grab her things before heading to her next class.

{}{}

Saturday comes quickly and babysitting the twins was getting easier by the day. We all pile up in the car with Nathalie and head for the beach. Once we get to the beach I'm am not surprised to see the others.

"So these are the twins." Sam greets. Delilah frowns at her and Lily takes a stance behind Nathalie leg. "Oh shit. They're so freaking adorable."

"Watch your language Sam." Nathalie hisses.

I roll my eyes.

Sam eyes widen. "My bad. She then bends down. Hey. There is no need to be shy." She says to Lily.

Lily blushes and then finally comes from around Nathalie leg.

We all head to a spot and Nathalie argues with Delilah about sunscreen.

"I don't want it." Delilah grumbles.

"Sunscreen is important-

"Put on the damn sunscreen and listen to Nathalie." I say.

Delilah sticks her tongue out at me but listen. Lily just stands by me and I hurry and put the sunscreen on her small body. They then rush to the water.

"Be careful." Nathalie calls after them. I roll my eyes and lay back putting my shades on my face. Minutes later Austin and Paul leave to get ice for the drinks.

"Hey there goes Viv." Sam smiles.

I look her way and my jaw almost drops. Sam wasn't lying when she said Viviana had a banging body. She was wearing a basic navy blue two piece but it was anything but basic on her body. More of revealing.

She takes a seat and greet us. "Sorry I'm late." She explains. "Traffic."

"You could have rode with us." Nathalie smiles.

"It's all good." Viv replies. "I'm here now." She then looks around. "Where are the notorious twins?"

"Over there?" I point. "Making a sand castle."

"Cool."

"They're so fucking adorable." Sam pipes in.

"So, are we getting into the water or are we here just to look cute." Viviana asks cocking her head to the side and looking at Nathalie for an answer.

Nathalie blushes in her yellow and blue swimsuit. "I don't know."

Sam chuckles, "Nathalie is afraid of the ocean."

"Sam." Nathalie tries to tackle Sam but she fails. I laugh at the two best friends along with Viviana.

"You two should have been there when I first took the Grayson's to the beach."

"Do you all always do things in threes?" I ask.

"It was a family event Rose." Sam roll her eyes. "My mom and uncle was there also."

"I was just asking Sam." I reply.

"You ask a load of questions. Chill the fuck out it's really starting to bother me."

"Sam." Nathalie say.

And I watch Viviana shift in her seat before clapping her hands. "Okay." She smiles. "Are we getting in the water or not?"

I roll my eyes before standing. I walk beside Nathalie leaving Sam and Viviana to themselves.

"You've been nosy lately."

I scowl. "I was just asking a question."

"Right." Nathalie stops me. "What the hell is your problem? I thought you understood Sam and I relationship."

"I do." I pout. "I just have this feeling okay and I'm always one-hundred percent right."

"And what is this feeling?" Nathalie asks cocking her head to the side.

I sigh. "I don't know."

Nathalie pout. "Can we just enjoy this beautiful day?"

"Of course. I'm sorry." I smile and I wanted to bend down and kiss her but before I could someone is slamming into our side.

"Let's swim." Lily says.

Delilah grabs Nathalie hand and Lily grabs mines. Nathalie eyes widen as she get closer to the water. "Okay guys. Let's stay right here."

I laugh and we all begin to splash around in the water. Soon Sam and Viv are joining us. Then not to long after Paul and Austin are rushing into the water.

"Took you guys long enough." Sam grins.

Once we are tired I say, "Come on Nathalie get on." I say indicating my back. Nathalie gulps but gets on anyway.

Sam chuckles, "I tried this already."

I roll my eyes and say, "I'm going to go really slow okay." Nathalie tightens her thighs around me. I ignore it and continue to walk until our entire upper body is underneath the water.

"Rose!" Nathalie shrieks.

"It's okay." I stop. "Look we're alive."

Nathalie nods her head and I begin to float. After a few minutes I say, "See it's not that bad?"

"Yeah." Nathalie says tighten her hold around my neck nearly choking me. I chuckle and then begin to head back. I smirk cockily at Sam and she grumbles something underneath her breath before folding her arms across her chest.

Viviana pats Sam shoulder. "Awe. You lose."

"Fuck you Viv." Sam frowns walking away. "I'm hungry."

"Me too." Delilah and Lily say at the same time.

I put Nathalie down on her two feet and say, "Okay girls. Let's make some sandwiches." Lily and Delilah race to the tent and I watch in amusement.

Nathalie and I laugh when we watch Viviana and Sam race to the tent behind the twins.

"They're such kids." I say.

Nathalie giggles, "Yes that is why she and Sam get along very well. Viviana is the only person who will play that console with her."

I snort, "Console, really? It's a PS4 Nathalie."

"Are they like fucking?" I ask wiggling my eyebrow.

Nathalie eyes widen. "Of course not."

I shrug, "Oh. Viv is hot. I was just wondering."

Nathalie rolls her eyes and before she could say anything further we both begin to hear arguing.

"-What the hell is she talking about?" Paul scowls. "Rose and Nathalie aren't together."

Delilah frowns, "Yes they are. Nathalie is like my other sister because she is Rose girlfriend, stupid."

Paul chuckles, "Kid that's not true."

There is a long pause and Paul looks around. "Right?"

"Right." Sam replies rubbing the back of her head awkwardly. "They are not together."

"Liar." Delilah sticks her tongue out at Sam.

"Yikes." Sam takes a step back. "Damn, she looks just like Rose when she's upset."

"What is the fucking problem?" I hiss finally gaining on everyone.

Sam scowls my way and I could tell this couldn't be good.

Delilah runs into Nathalie leg. "They were kissing this morning. I know what kissing is stupid. They are together and Nathalie is my older sister." She finishes shrieking loudly.

Shit.

There is a long pause and it's awkward as hell.

"Well?" Paul frowns jumping to conclusions. "Is this the reason why you didn't want to date me? It's because you've been fucking Nathalie this entire time."

"Watch your language." Nathalie hisses turning red pulling Lily behind her leg.

I watch as Lily squeeze Nathalie leg before grabbing my hand. I wasn't appreciating Paul scaring her and I knew Delilah didn't appreciate it either.

"You're scaring my sister dumbass." Delilah frown.

"Delilah." Nathalie and I say at the same time. Delilah immediately closes her mouth. I look back up at Paul and say, "Dude let's talk about this later."

"No fuck that." Paul begin to gather his things. "You know what. I'm not even surprised Nathalie lied because it obvious she got it from her lying and cheating mother." Before Paul could say anything further Sam is punching him in the face. Paul tumbles back but catch himself before he completely falls.

My eyes widen again because I've never seen Sam so pissed before.

Viviana pulls Sam away from Paul but I could tell from Sam face that she wasn't done but Viv keeps a good hold on her.

Paul chuckles and wipe the blood from his upper lip. "What." He frown. "Afraid of the truth Sam."

"Paul I swear to God." Sam sneers.

"Whatever." Paul shakes his head. "If I would have known you was into that sneaking around and fucking shit I would have asked Sam for advice or better yet Miran-

Before Paul could finish Austin is pushing him away and they are arguing while heading to the car. Before I could say anything Sam is all up in my face. "I fucking told you to handle it."

I push Sam out of my face but she holds her ground. Nathalie places her arms around Sam waist and pull her back. The two of them walk off leaving me with the twins and Viviana.

"We should pack." The dancer say.

"Yeah." I groan. Such a perfect day ruined.

I gather the twins and when Sam comes back Delilah runs to her and congratulate her on the punch and ask can she teach her. I roll my eyes and ignore everything around me.

The ride back is awkward because the twins choose the wrong time to actually go to sleep. Once we are parked outside my home I say, "I'm sorry Nathalie. I should have told him long ago."

"It's not your fault." Nathalie sighs sadly. "We should have told him."

I turn off the car and Nathalie and I help the twins inside. Once she is done she say, "I should go and check on Sam."

I nod in agreement and chew on my bottom lip. I kiss Nathalie passionately and watch her drive away. Hopefully, this doesn't change anything. I was starting to love what we had.

I know it's been forever. Don't hate me but finals is coming up soon. So, I want be around for a while. I should be studying now but I couldn't take it anymore. So, I hope you enjoy.

Please comment :)

And good luck on finals XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 118 13
"I'm sorry okay! I don't want to bully you. My friend told me to do it and I can't ruin my reputation." He says. "Well fuck you and your reputation...
526K 19K 24
Leaving Sam was the biggest mistake of her life. Now that she's back so much has changed. While preparing for a wedding, dealing with Austin constant...
12.4K 246 34
It's unbelievable how fast people can change, One Day, you mean everything to them, The next day, you don't exist anymore. {my first book so- its gon...
83.2K 1.2K 31
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth. I'm just a little too not over you. copyright @bootlegrayson