Ariana grande imagines

By umg0awayyy

Ari x reader imagines will be gip mostly if you have any suggestions for stories lmk More

Intro
I miss you.
You catch her cheating
Break in
Catch her cheating p2
she finds you and your daughter asleep
She has a day off
Cold mornings
Im tired
"best friend"
You suprise her on tour
Greif and comfort
You're what?
You Propose
wedding bells
Honeymoon๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ
Morning sickness
Live
Family time
She's drunk
Sort your shit out
Meeting the family
Not an update
Long day?
Punish ๐Ÿฟ
She can't sleep
Lost time
Lost time p2๐Ÿฟ
Angel
Always
Miss grande
She gets her period
Glimpse of us
Yeah no
Christmas eve
Everytime
Scandalous

Look after them for me

1.7K 44 46
By umg0awayyy

Y/n's pov

The pain of having no one to turn to when your mind is going 1000mph is really daunting the family I was born with doesn't give a shit my dad was the only one who did before he passed that shit hit like a ton of bricks.

The family I made for myself I fucked that up too the girl I'm so madly in love with still to this day has moved on with her life she's got a husband now and he's the 'stepdad' to our daughter.

Arlo is the glue keeping me together at this point if I didn't have my little sidekick I'd honestly be lost.

Ari's family kinda felt like a second family to me they accepted me with open arms it's shitty going from having a family to ending up with one person in your life but I'm happy it's my daughter.

My phone rings breaking me out of my thoughts

"Hello, who's this ?"

"Y/n it's dalton I'm wondering if you'd be able to come over for a chat?"

"I can't I'm busy sorry" suddenly I hear whispers on the other end until Ariana's voice booms through the speaker

"Y/n it's important that we talk to you so get your ass over here in the next 10 minutes or we will come to you"

"Fine" I groan and end the call throwing on a fresh tee hoodie shorts and underwear of course slip on my slides and head to Ariana's.

Pulling up to Ariana's I get out of my car and walk to the front door knocking a few times.

Not even a second later the door swings open revealing our daughter arlo

"MAMA" she shouts jumping into my arms

"TWIN" she is literally the copy and paste of me but she has Ariana's height and eyes.

I spin her around in my arms making little giggles escape from her

"How's my baby doing," I ask my daughter placing her on the floor.

"Good Dalton took me to see the new minion movie last night it was awesome"

"He did, I'm glad you enjoyed it bub"

"Hey," Ariana says coming towards me and arlo

"Uh hey why am I here?"

She doesn't say anything she just walks away I look down at Arlo to see if she knew anything and she just shrugs.

"Don't just stand there then living room" she said turning her head back

Like how the fuck was I supposed to know

Arlo takes my hand and we walk into the living room revealing Joan, nonna, Frankie, Courtney, Ed, Dalton and Vic

"Uh hey guys"

"Y/n we missed you" everyone except Dalton comes over to me greeting me with hugs and shit like yo personal space.

"Dad, could you take Arlo out for some ice cream?" Ari asks Ed

"Noooo I wanna stay with my mama"

I bend down to arlos level

"How about when you come back with grandpa me and you can have a sleepover watch lots of movies eat loads of candies and play video games"

"Promise"

I put my hand on my heart "I promise now go have fun with grandpa Eddie"

"Okay mama bye love you"

"Love you too twin" I give her a kiss on the head then she and Ed head out.

"Okay enough pussyfooting around things why am I here," I ask getting slightly agitated

"We are all worried about you y/n" ari speaks up first

"You haven't been the same since your dad passed or you and Ari's breakup"Courtney chimes in

"Oh I wonder why"

"That's what we wanna know sweetheart we wanna help you" Joan speaks up.

"You're different now y/n don't think we haven't noticed you all over the tabloids out every night getting pissed and doing god only knows what we have a daughter that adores you and I don't want to have to tell her she can't see her mama anymore because your either dead in a ditch or out your face on drugs".

"Please don't take her away from me" I beg the tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"She's all I have Ariana if I didn't have arlo I wouldn't be standing she's the fucking glue holding me together at this point she's the only thing that makes me sane the only family I have left"

"We're all your family y/nn you'll always be apart of our family," Frankie says

"That's the thing guys you say I'm family but I've not heard from either of you in months so don't give me this shit".

I stand up and walk out to the backyard lighting a cigarette.

I hear the door open and see Dalton sit beside me from the corner of my eye.

"You know y/n they all care about you"

"I do too"

I scoff

"Why the fuck would you give a rats ass"

"Because I ruined the only family you had left I jumped into bed with your girlfriend when your world was falling apart I saw how broken you were and I took advantage I knew it would have been easy to get you out the way Ariana wasn't gonna keep you around if you kept doing drugs and partying every night"

"I always knew she cheated on me with you I had a gut feeling but I just blamed myself for our relationship not working out because I didn't know how to grieve for my dad"

"I am sorry I shouldn't have done it"

"Well, you did" I put the cigarette out and turned to look at him.

"Look after them for me alright"

"Where are you going?"

"I'm spending one more night with my daughter then I'm gonna sort my shit out and get my life back on track so look after my daughter in the meantime" I get up from my seat and walk back inside the house.

Arlo comes running over to me with her bags.

"Mama you kept your promise"

"Girl don't I always"

"Yeah"

"Go say bye to everyone"

"Okay" she runs off giving everyone hugs

Ariana comes over to me

"I'm sorry," she says with tears in her eyes

"For?"

"Everything" I pull her into a hug

"It's fine alright I need you to come to get arlo early tomorrow because I'm sorting my shit out time to be a better mom for her and who knows I might even find a girl for me"

"How long are you gonna be gone for?"

"For as long as it takes"

"Okay well I'm proud of you and I love you please be safe y/n I don't wanna have to wake up one day and see you're gone"

"Don't worry Bellissima I'm gonna be fine"

We pull away and arlo jumps on me

"I said bye to everyone let's go"

"You never said bye to me"

"Oh sorry mom bye see you tomorrow" she leans over my shoulder and gives her a hug.

They pull away and I bend down to pick up the two bags full of clothes and Teddy's girl is just like her mom overpacks for everything.

I say goodbye to everyone while Dalton holds the door open for me.

"Remember what I said look after them"

" I will"

A/n: well hello how is everyone I haven't updated this book in a fat minute so I decided to write another chap for you guys hope it's not too shitty I would also like to add I hope everyone who lives in the USA is safe men shouldn't have a right to woman's body's so fuck the Supreme Court and that pick me bitch who basically just took away her own rights if she has daughters or granddaughters that might be SA and fall pregnant she's stripped them of the right to choose as well as every other victim.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 973 12
just some story ideas from me head to entertain you guys Will be They/Them/ He/Him She/Her depending on the story
66.6K 1.5K 40
stories for aespa :) usually fem X fem (oneshots and scenarios)
156K 2.8K 34
Sadie Sink and Max Mayfield gxg imagines p.s. All of these stories are gonna be gxg but I may or may not make another book with bxg, gxg, and g x rea...
5K 133 6
๐˜Œ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ-๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต...