𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚- 𝘿𝙧�...

由 HEYDREZA

𝘿𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙮 [𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖]~ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ _̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲... 更多

𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲- Y/n's Childhood
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼- The masked man
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲- Joining L'manburg
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿- Alone with Punz
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲- Dream And His Lies
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 Six- The Threat
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 Seven- The Control Room
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 Eight- Being Held Hostage
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 Nine- Bows and Arrows
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 Ten- L'manburg's Independence
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 Eleven- Forced to Drown
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 Twelve- Moving Away
Chapter Thirteen- Goodbye L'manburg
Chapter Fourteen- Y/n and Sapnap's Talk
Chapter Fifteen- Encountering Technoblade
Chapter Sixteen- Pog2020
Chapter Seventeen- Drama
Chapter Eighteen- The Debate
Chapter Nineteen- The return of J.S
Chapter Twenty- The Election
Chapter TwentyOne- Schlatt's Abuse
Chapter TwentyTwo- Schlatt's To Do List
Chapter TwentyFour- Y/n Missing
Chapter TwentyFive- Search Party
Chapter TwentySix- Sapnap is a Saviour
Chapter TwentySeven- Home
Chapter TwentyEight- Schlatt's feelings
Chapter TwentyNine- Revenge

Chapter TwentyThree- Trapped In The Nether

770 18 37
由 HEYDREZA

"Y/n, I have some important information" Quackity said as he followed Y/n as she walked down the stairs of the Whitehouse. Y/n was about to leave the building and head for Pogtopia.

Y/n walked towards the coat rack by the front door, she grabbed her coat of one of the hooks and turned around to face Quackity's direction. "What is it?"

"So George told me that Dream told him that he needs you" Quackity explained. Y/n raised an eyebrow to the odd piece of information.

"What the fuck does Dream want?" Y/n questioned as she put her arms through her jackets sleeve.

"I don't know, George just told me, apparently Dream has been looking for you" Quackity said.

"Okay I'll head to his base now" Y/n said as she opened the door to leave "see ya Alex"

"Be safe meeting Dream Mamacita" Quackity said as Y/n laughed and closed the door. She walked down the steps of the Whitehouse and could hear some commotion close by.

She headed towards the direction and couldn't believe her eyes. The L'manburg flag was up in flames while Niki and Eret starred in disbelief. Y/n walked over beside the two.

"What happened? Who did this?" Y/n asked as the two kept their gaze on the burning flag. They didn't respond and Y/n looked infront of her to see Fundy close by.

He had a lighter in his hand and looked at the flag menacingly. He wore a smirk on his face as the fire enlightened it. Y/n stormed over to the man ready to throw a punch or two.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Fundy" Y/n said as she got closer to him. Fundy glanced at her for a second then looked back at the flag.

"This is Manburg, not L'manburg" Fundy said sternly.

"I can't believe you would do this, the first pure L'manburgian burning down his country's flag" Y/n said disappointed that he would do something like this. "You're the president of L'manburg's son"

"You seem very against this for someone who is a vice president of Manburg" Fundy pointed out. "Unless you aren't with us"

"I am with you, I'm just against you burning down the country's flag" Y/n gave out.

"Look Y/n, I don't think you're fit for vice president, you see, I'm way more of a loyal citizen than you will ever be" Fundy said turning his body in Y/n's direction.

"I am loyal" Y/n argued.

"Oh really? You sneak around the place and disappear randomly, I'm sure you're seeing Wilbur and Tommy" Fundy said.

"I am not, i dont know where they are" Y/n lied.

"Maybe you're lying, but then again they could be dead, maybe Wilbur died and Tommy is alone, I hope Wilbur is dead he was-"

Y/n threw a punch square in the jaw, causing him to stumble back a bit and grab onto his jaw.

"Can't accept it, Wilbur is dead and no one here cares-"

Another punch was thrown at his nose causing him to wince. Y/n saw him open up his mouth to say something else but Y/n reacted quickly and grabbed his collar and threw him onto the ground. She gave him a hard kick to the side of his ribcage.

She heard Niki and Eret cheering in the background. She turned around and they were walking towards her.

"Y/n I didn't think you were on our side" Eret said as he stopped clapping.

"Yeah I thought you were with Schlatt" Niki said. It hit her that people must have assumed she was with Schlatt and his ideology of Manburg.

"Oh god no" she reasured the two instantly. She heard Fundy groan in pain on the ground as he held his side.

"May I?" Eret asked looking at Y/n with a raised a fist in the air towards Fundy.

"Be my guest" Y/n said. Just then Eret threw a punch at Fundy's shoulder, causing him to groan more.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Y/n was making her way towards Dream's base. She was confused to what he wanted but nervousness was the main issue.

The last time she had talked to Dream was when he found out she was unable to read. He didn't act too weirdly when he found out but it was still something she would prefer him not to know.

She had arrived at the base and proceeded to knock on the door. She heard footsteps grow louder and louder and the door swung open. Punz answered the door.

They both simultaneously smiled at one another. They hadn't seen eachother for what they felt like forever.

"Y/n, or shall i say vice president ?" Punz smiled. "How has it been?"

"Isn't the best but I'm getting through it" Y/n said not wanting to give much away on the situation with her and Schlatt.

"what brings you here?" He proceeded to ask.

"I got told that Dream had a message for me" Y/n explained. Punz raised an eyebrow, confused by the information. "I'll get him for you". He walked away from the door and Dream returned a moment later.

He had a black tank top on, showing his arms. She could tell he had a lot of muscle and he had a few scars from fights. He held a envelope in his hands which confused her.

"I presumed you got my message, or did you just want to see me?" He said with a smirk.

"Just get on with it" Y/n crossed her arms.

"I need you to give this to Tommy" Dream said as he placed the envelope in her hand. Y/n raised an eyebrow as she looked at Dream then the box.

"what's in it" Y/n asked curiously.

"Just some stuff" Dream said not answering her question.

"is this a trap?" Y/n questioned. "Like explosives"

"No, i wouldn't want to hurt you" He said which made Y/n cringe. "Just give it to Tommy"

"Could you have not gotten Tommy to get this?" Y/n asked as she looked down at the envelope.

"I could have, but I wanted to see how you are" Dream said as he leaned against the doorway. "and I know you can't read that letter"

"Don't go saying that around so openly" Y/n told him. She couldn't stand the fact he knew. Everyone on the Dream smp could read, everyone except her.

"Don't worry I won't" He said calmly. "how are you?"

Y/n stared at him for a few seconds, she had a bad feeling. "Nothing much"

"How's Schlatt treating you?" Dream asked, she found it odd that he asked such a specific question.

"Okay" Y/n bluntly said.

He stayed quiet for a second as his eyes trailed around her body. "How have you gotten more bruises then?"

Y/n looked down at herself and she did have several bruises on her arms that she hadn't paid much attention to. She looked up at his masked face hoping to see some sort of expression. But he was impossible to read.

"Clumsy" Y/n lied.

He looked at her then he gently grabbed her arm and looked closer at the bruises.

"there's definitely some fresh bruises here" He said as he examined her closely.

"How do you know-"

"Schlatt is still hitting you, isn't he?" He said, his voice changed to a stern one. Y/n didn't have time to reply before he left. He came back again holding a sword. He was walking quickly towards the door.

"Dream you're not killing the president" Y/n told him as she put the envelope in her pocket.

"oh yes I am"

"Dream I can mind myself" She told him. She could kill Schlatt all she wanted, she could punch him, but Schlatt dying so suddenly will cause problems for Manburg and the citizens within it.

"Well doesn't look like it" Dream said putting his hand out, gesturing towards her bruises.

"You realise how much more corrupt Manburg would become if Schlatt dies, Quackity would become president for heaven sakes" Y/n explained. Quackity and her are both vice president. But Schlatt has Quackity down as the next in power to him, then Y/n, then Tubbo.

Dream thought about it "Quackity wouldn't be much better than Schlatt to be fair"

"Exactly so go back inside and put your sword away while i go and deliver you're letter to Tommy" Y/n calmly said as she started to walk backwards. Dream just sighed and walked back into his base without another word.

Y/n made her journey to Pogtopia to deliver the letter to Tommy. She didn't even knock on the door and just walked inside. She started making her way down the stone stairs and could hear talking.

"Hey Y/n!" Tommy said as the girl arrived at the bottom of the stairs. He was stood, talking to Technoblade.

"No offence but aren't you supposed to be doing vice president stuff?" Technoblade asked as she walked over and stood infront of the two.

"Do you realise its 8pm, I dont have to work until tommorow" Y/n explained.

"It's 8pm" Tommy said slightly shocked at the time.

"I thought it was atleast 3pm" Technoblade commented.

Y/n ignored what they were saying. There was more important matters. "Tommy there's a letter for you"

Tommy raised an eyebrow as the envelope was handed to him. "From who?"

"Dream"

"Dream! What does he want?" Tommy said as he started ripping open the envelope. He unfolded a page and started scanning through it. "What the fuck!"

"Wilbur walked into the room after hearing the commotion. He could tell that whatever message Tommy got was important.

Wilbur grabbed the page off Tommy and started scanning through the letter himself.

"Out loud please" Technoblade said. Technoblade spared Y/n a glance, he wanted her to know what the letter said.

"Tommy, I miss the L'manburg and it's ways of living, such as the no armour or weapons, and ruling with kindness and not might. Schlatt doesn't follows these principles. Schlatt wants weapons, power. He wants to expand onto my lands. Schlatt is no Wilbur. I don't know if peace can be maintained between our two nations with Schlatt at rule. Schlatt is democratically elected and I can't overthrow him. I am willing to help you in your fight against Manburg if you need it. But only in the shadows, i can't break the peace treaty. Farewell, Dream" Wilbur looked up from the page and at the three for their reactions.

"That's unexpecting" Y/n said.

"Well that's good isn't it?" Technoblade questioned.

"Don't trust him, he's probably a spy for Schlatt and attempting to take us down from the inside" Tommy said to all of them.

"I don't know Tommy, he could be telling the truth" Wilbur said as he looked back at the page.

"Do you hear yourself? Dream is the mad man who strategies our every move" Tommy told Wilbur. "it's probably a cover up for a plan of his own"

"He could be working with Schlatt" Technoblade agreed with Tommy.

"I don't think he is, I've seen nothing going on between Schlatt or Dream" Y/n explained. As a matter of fact, she knows Dream hates Schlatt, especially since he was about to go out and kill him earlier on.

"I'll have to have a word with Dream at some point" Wilbur said.

"I don't trust him, i dont even know why you guys are even thinking about trusting him" Tommy scowled.

Wilbur started walking off with the letter, probably to think about the whole matter. Tommy followed him to try and reason with him why it's a bad idea. Leaving Y/n with Technoblade.

"Y/n by any chance do you have a flint and steal?" Technoblade asked as he faced towards the girl.

"I don't, why?" Y/n questioned the odd request.

"I need to light up my portal" He answered as he started to head towards the stone stairs. Y/n followed him as he did out of curiosity.

"You built a portal?"

"Yeah, deep in a cave" Technoblade explained. They walked up to the surface and Technoblade headed towards a patch of gravel by a river. He took out a shovel and started digging at it.

"Why do you plan to do in the nether?" She asked.

"Explore" He bluntly answered.

"Can I go?" Y/n asked hopefully.

Technoblade stopped breaking gravel and looked at the girl.

"You want to go to the nether?" Technoblade repeated.

"Yeah, I've never been" Y/n said.

"You want to go to the firely pits of hell" Technoblade reworded.

"Yes Techno I do" Y/n said for the second time.

"I don't know Y/n" He said as he got back to mining the gravel. He seemed to be getting frustrated due to constantly getting gravel but no flint.

"Please Techno, I really want to go and I want to go with someone who has good combat skills" Y/n explained. "You're the safest person i could go with"

He hesitated and sighed. "Okay fine, but I need you to be safe, I don't want you going off and- finally flint" Technoblade said as he picked up a piece of flint.

"I will don't worry" Y/n said. They both went back inside their base and Technoblade started making a flint and steel while Y/n grabbed some supplies to bring with her to the nether. Technoblade had built the portal in a cave a distance away from Pogtopia cause he new Wilbur wouldn't be pleased if he was going to the nether, especially with Y/n.

"Dont mention any of this to Wilbur" Technoblade said. The two were walking out in the open, Technoblade leading the way.

"I won't, I promise" Y/n reasured him.

"If Wilbur found out, he will give out to me and honestly I'm not in the mood for him to do that" Technoblade said.

Y/n followed him as they entered a cave. Technoblade lead the way as they walked deeply into it. After a while they stopped when they came across a pool of lava.

He pulled out a water bucket and four blocks. He started to make a rectangular border by mixing the lava and water to make obsidian. She had to admit that what he did was smart and he made it look simple. Techno then lit up the border and purple swirls filled up obsidian.

Noises from the nether could be heard through the portal, scream like sounds.

"I'll go through first, make sure its safe, and I'll tell you if you can go through" Technoblade explained.

"Okay" Y/n nodded her head as he stepped into the portal. He went completely in and Y/n waited for a solid 10 seconds before a arm reached through the portal. It was obviously Technoblades arm as she could the white shirt on the sleeve of the arm. His hand was open, gesturing for her to grab it.

Y/n placed her hand in his palm and she stepped into the portal. Everything went purple but slowly became fainter and fainter when she stepped out of the portal. A wave of heat hit her.

She was standing on some dirt and got confused. She looked around and realised that the portal had formed over a big sea of lava and Technoblade had placed the dirt.

"what the fuck" Y/n said in fear and shock as she lost her composure.

"Be careful Y/n" Technoblade said as he put an arm out infront of her.

Lava was flowing down from the ceiling like a waterfall. She thought the place was some sight but she had a sense of fear.

Technoblade was stood beside her and he was glancing around the place. "I'm going to build a bridge to that area of land their". He said as he pointed. "be careful and don't fall of"

Y/n nodded her head and he started building a thick dirt bridge over. She had to admit it was scary walking across. One wrong step and she will fall metres into a pool of lava.

He made the bridge 3 blocks wide to make it safer for future times they visited the nether through that portal. After five minutes, they had made it onto solid ground.

"This place is crazy" Y/n said as she glanced around at the area of land infront of her, walking alongside Techno.

"Yeah I guess" Technoblade said, he wasn't amazed at the place from the multiple of times he had been there. "Keep an eye out for any sort of structures"

"What's that" Y/n asked as she saw a group of creatures. They were pigs, but they were walking like humans, holding gold swords and had some skin off, revealing their bones.

"There pig men, there harmless if you don't harm them" Technoblade explained.

"Are you somehow connected to them" Y/n said. Technoblade was part pig, just like those pigmen.

Technoblade bursted out laughing from her question. She raised an eyebrow. She rarely sees Technoblade smiling, nevermind laughing.

"you are funny" Technoblade said as he wiped a tear from his eye.

"What are harmful things here?" Y/n asked changing the topic. She got sick of feeling like an idiot.

"Emmm, Ghast, they are annoying ghost like creatures, skeletons and endermen" Technoblade said.

"Okay so not to bad" Y/n said. "why do you need to be here?"

"Loot I guess, there's usually loot inside nether castles" Technoblade explained.

Technoblade Pov

Technoblade was very paranoid in the nether. He was constantly looking around while gripping his sword tightly.

He had been to the nether on multiple of occasions. He is never this anxious or on edge. But this time he was and thats because Y/n was with him. He knew she was a great fighter but she was unaware of the dangers in this place.

Y/n can be an amazing fighter when shes prepared and aware she is about to fight. But if something attacks her from nowhere she panics too much and can't fight back.

He didn't know why he was protective of her. He has never been so protective of someone until he met her. Y/n was just different to anyone he has ever met. She just had something about her that no one else has.

Just then, he started hearing voices in his head. First it was one quiet voice saying 'stop'. But it kept on repeating and getting louder and louder, quicker and quicker, it sounded like the voices were multiplying. He snapped out of his trance and saw a bunch of gravel on the ground infront of him.

"Don't walk there" Technoblade said as he swung his arm right infront of Y/n to prevent her from walking any further. She bumped right into his arm. They had just come across a patch of gravel.

"It won't fall don't worry" Y/n said unaware. The patch of gravel was in the center of a large area of nether rack.

"That's what you think" He said. He lightly poked at the gravel with his sword and all the gravel fell. Y/n looked over the ledge to see the gravel had fallen into a large sea of lave below.

"We're walking above lava?" Y/n said shocked.

"Yeah, more than half the time we are" Technoblade casually said as they both walked around the hole.

Technoblade didn't want people to know about the voices in his head. He knew he would sound crazy if he told someone. He doesn't exactly hate the voices. They warn him before something happens or tell him stuff to protect him or others.

But, then there's other times. Times when the voices are saying stuff that makes no sense. They keep on getting louder and louder and Technoblade doesn't know what they are trying to tell him. They can go so loud his head hurts and he can't stand it. It can be hours before they die down.

The voices started appearing in his head after spending a week in the nether one time. He planned to live in the nether due to no people around, which suited is antisocial personality, but the longer he stayed, the more common they seemed to have appeared.

But the voices seemed to have followed him back to the normal dimension, he still hears voices in his head on the daily.

Y/n pov

Y/n could feel beads of sweat on her forehead as they walked for what felt like hours. The ground was constantly burning and water would dry up the second it hit the ground.

Y/n had three bottles of water in her inventory, but she knew if she took them out they would evaporate. Techno told her if she wanted to drink she would have to go to a really shaded area and drink quickly.

He also told her how time worked in the nether. Apparently when 30 minutes pass in the nether, over an hour passes in the real world.

"So have we been gone for an hour then in the real world?" Y/n asked.

"Yep" Technoblade said as his face lit up as he looked into the distance. Y/n looked to where he was looking and saw a massive tall structure made out of dark bricks. Parts of it was built over lava and looked majestic. "That's the nether castle"

They started making there way over and walked into the structure. The floors, walls and ceiling were all made from the same bricks. Long narrow hallways ran from all sorts of directions.

"Stay close behind me" Techno said as he started walking. Y/n followed slightly behind him as he peaked his head around corners to make sure the coast is clear.

The odd time they would come across a chest, filled wuth valuables. Technoblade let Y/n have some of the loot. Techno kept majority of the findings as he built the portal and is basically babysitting Y/n in the nether.

They turned a corner and Technoblade grabbed Y/ns arm and pulled her back around the corner

"What is it?" Y/n asked.

"Withers" Technoblade replied. "They are black skeletons with swords"

"Are they difficult to kill?" Y/n asked, she knew of withers. She remembered when she was looking in one of Technoblades chest he had 3 wither skulls.

"Not really" He answered.

"Then let's kill them" Y/n said as she walked from behind the corner into the three wither's views.

They all ran towards Y/n as she held out her sword. One swung her sword towards Y/n, to which she blocked. Technoblade came out from the corner and took on one of the Withers.

Y/n was left fighting two withers. They were more challenging than she thought. They were intelligent enough to block Y/n's shots and swing at any of her open spots.

She barely had a chance to swing at the withers, as all she was doing was blocking shots from the two withers.

She felt a sharp pain in her forearm but chose to ignore it, her hands were too full with fighting these withers.

Technoblade managed to kill the wither he was fighting and did a surprise attack on a wither attacking Y/n. Y/n was left with one of the withers and killed it. Technoblade killed his second one and they both sighed in relief.

"Oh shit" Technoblade says under his breath as he went towards Y/n.

"What?" She questioned. Technoblade put a hand on her arm and lifted it slightly. Y/n turned her head to he what he was looking at. She saw a cut, but instead of red surrounding it, there were hints of black.

"This is why you don't run out and fight withers" Technoblade says as he lifted the cuff of his shirt. he cleanly ripped off part his sleeve, giving him a strip of white fabric.

He proceeded to wrap up her wound with the fabric and securing it with a knot. "That should do"

"Thanks" y/n said. The affectionate side of Technoblade was a rare thing. Y/n had started to notice how much differently he treats her compare to everyone else. She liked it, she felt special.

They continued roaming the halls of the fortress till they came across a blaze spawner. Technoblade killed the blazes as he was paranoid about Y/n. She had never come across a blaze and he knew she wouldn't have the right strategy to kill them.

"What do you need the blaze rods for?" Y/n asked as he walked back over to the girl after killing ten blazes.

"Need a brewing stand, it seems like no one has any" Technoblade said. Y/n held in her laugh as she remembered when Wilbur told her that him and Tommy stole everyone's brewing stands and brought them back into the camarvan. That was the day L'manburg was created.

The two started making their way back to the portal. Technoblade seemed to have a photographic memory and knew exactly where it was. He could remember every single detail and Y/n was impressed.

Technoblade was like a gps. If you asked him where something was, he would bring you there with no hassle. Apparently he spent several days learning the area of the Dream smp off.

They were both walking across the dirt bridge Technoblade had made.

Y/n was talking to Technoblade as they walked across but Technoblade stopped suddenly half way across. Y/n stopped three metres infront of him.

"Why did you stop?" Y/n questioned as she turned to face his direction. Technoblade seemed to have been in a trance. He was just staring off into the distance completely frozen.

"Techno?" Y/n said confused by his actions. Just then he seemed to snap out of it with a paranoid look written all over his face.

His head seemed to quickly turn to the left and his eyes widened. Y/n raised and eyebrow and then looked to the direction he was looking. She felt her soul leave her body as she saw a ghast of in the distance.

Everything seemed to have gone so quickly. Technoblade shouted something but it didn't enter through her head what he said.

He had sprinted towards her and grabbed her hand and pulled her just in time as a fireball got blasted at where Y/n was three seconds ago. He continued to drag her towards the nether portal as they both sprinted along the dirt bridge. Another fireball hit towards them and landed right beside Y/n. She felt her self start to loose her balance as she let go of his hand.

"Run Y/n!" He shouted at her as he continued running. Y/n regained her balance and got back to sprinting. Technoblade had just made it to the portal and was about to be brought back to the real world.

He faced Y/ns directly as he started to disappear. Y/n was about to make it but another fire charge got launched directly at the portal.

Technoblade saw a split second of the fire charge and Y/n being launched backwards before he teleported.

She felt herself fly off her feet and launch a few metres onto her back and skid along the ground. She got lucky to not get knocked of the bridge and landed on the remains of the bridge. She rubbed her head and looked up and everything seemed to be spinning. Technoblade was gone along with the nether portal being broken from the fire ball. The bridge was half broken, only small remainders of it was left.

She looked to her left and saw another fireball being launched directly at her. She quickly pulled herself to her feet and jumped onto another part of the half broken bridge.

She kept on running and jumping to dodge the fire balls and the lava pool below her. She felt a slight relief as she made it back onto solid ground, but the ghast wasn't given up.

She kept on running and ran behind a mountain where the ghast could no longer see her. She leaned up against the netherack and slowly sat down as she gasped for air. But the air was burning her throat from its heat.

The girl could feel a strong pain in her leg. She looked down to see the leg of her pants burnt.

She could hear the ghast close by, meaning it wasn't safe for her to rest here. She glanced around her and saw a cave close by. She forced herself to stand up despite the pain and limped over towards the cave.

She walked deep into the cave and sat down against the wall when she felt safe. She rolled up the leg of her pants to expose a severely burnt shin and ankle. She touched it and hissed in pain. Y/n had nothing to treat the wound. She had limited water and couldn't risk using it to help ease the pain.

Technoblade pov

Technoblade watched as Y/n got launched backwards as he teleported back into the real world. He quickly arrived back in the cave and the portal shattered. It was dark and eerily silent.

He looked back at the portal to see the obsidian frame, meaning that the ghast destroyed the portal back in the nether. Y/n had no way to get herself back.

He quickly searched his pockets for the lighter but it was no where to be found.

Word count-

Yayyyy another chapter posted. I nearly forgot to post ngl.

I've been sick the last two weeks, like I should be better by now. Anyways, I'm too tired to write anymore.

Next chapter to be posted on the 19th of May 2023

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

798K 31.1K 47
maeve peters has lived with the same people her entire life, but when she meets a boy named ranboo, she realizes just how much she could come to love...
14.5K 1K 42
BOOK THREE PRIME GODS AU + SEASON TWO READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES AND WE'RE NOT THE VILLAINS FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too...
1.2K 100 8
No longer updating any of my books My eyes flew open, and I saw that I was laying on top of the male. Heat rose in my face. I immediately sat up, and...
1.9M 76.9K 100
▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ָ࣪ ۰ 🍒 › ...