Chapter Seventeen- Drama

"Wilbur what do you think of this flyer?" Y/n asked as she opened the door, walking into the camarvan. Wilbur was sitting at his desk and looked up the girl. Y/n marched over to the front of his desk and held the flyer directly in front of his face.

It was a drawing of Wilbur and Tommy in the middle of the poster with 𝐏𝐎𝐆𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 written at the top it big letters. The main colours on the poster were blue and red.

"That looks sick" Wilbur said as he took the poster out of her hands and had a proper look at it.

"Thank you, I will start hanging them up around the Dream smp" Y/n said as Wilbur handed her back the sheet.

"Thank you so much Y/n, i appreciate it" Wilbur said as she made her way out the door. The girl walked back to her tent and picked up the stack of posters left on her bedside table. She then grabbed a stapler and a roll of tape to stick them up.

She walked out of L'manburg and down the prime path. This was the most busiest path in all of the smp, making it ideal for flyers. She started stapling posters to the trees along the path.

"There's an election?" a voice questioned from behind her as she stapled a flyer to a tree. Y/n turned around and saw Fundy.

"Yeah, Wilbur and Tommy are running against Quackity and George" Y/n explained as she made her way over to another tree. Fundy slowly followed behind her, eyeing what she was doing.

"Damn, Wilbur is really risking his spot as president?" Fundy said a bit surprised by his father's actions.

"Yeah but I know he will win, like him and Tommy fought for this country, whereas Quackity isn't an original member, and then there's George who was trying to destroy L'manburg" Y/n explained. Tommy and Wilbur had sacrificed a lot for L'manburg. Everyone knows that. They know that Wilbur will keep this nation up and running.

"I guess, but is Wilbur really a good president?" Fundy questioned, causing Y/n to stop what she was doing and turn around to face the man. There was a lot the girl wanted to say to him, but she held in all her anger and tried to remain calm.

"Wilbur? A bad president?" Y/n said directing all her attention towards Fundy.

"Well yeah, all he cares about is owning a country, he doesn't actually care about the people inside of L'manburg" Fundy explained.

"he cares about us, especially you, you're his son" Y/n said. Fundy's expression faltered when she mentioned that fact he is Wilbur's son.

"I don't even see Wilbur as father, i know damn well that he would choose L'manburg over me" Fundy told her in an agitated voice "He loves L'manburg more than his own son"

"Wilbur would choose you over anything" Y/n said trying her best to comfort him.

"I know he would choose you over me" Fundy said. Y/n was taken a back.

"No he wouldn't-" Y/n started but got interrupted.

"Can't you see that you remind him of Sally" Fundy told her. He was gone off topic but Y/n could tell that he has had this on his mind for a long time and needed to let it all out.

"And I don't know why he sees her in you, because she was nice and caring and always there for me but you are-" Fundy stopped after realising what he was saying.

"I'm what?" Y/n questioned the fox boy. She no longer felt sympathy for him after that comment. Fundy just compared her to Sally, and not in a good way. Fundy stayed silent for a moment.

"you're just going to leave Wilbur like Sally did" Fundy bluntly said in a low voice before walking away from the girl. Y/n stood there a bit shocked and confused from him. That all came out of nowhere and she wasn't expecting it.