𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲- Dream And His Lies

CHAPTER FIVE
Dream and his Lies
...
Y/n could feel herself slowly wakening up. Her whole body was in discomfort and her neck had a cramp in it. She slowly adjusted herself to get more comfortable but found it was no use. It was like her pillow was hard.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw she was in a cave, the cave was lightly dimmed up meaning it must be day time.

But she got a bigger shock on where she was sleeping. She was laying on top of Punz with her head resting on his chest. He was laying down on the stone floor which didn't look too comfortable. He had his arms wrapped around her waist, keeping her in place.

Punz was still fast asleep, he looked more alive compare to how he looked when he got poisoned, which meant he was no longer poisoned.

Y/n tried to slowly get up without waking him up, but he had a strong grip around the girl and pulled her back tightly into him.

"Punz let me up" Y/n said as she continue to struggle. He seemed to be a deep sleeper though. She heard him groan but he still wasn't awake.

"Punz" Y/n repeated. He slowly opened his eyes but he didn't seem to notice Y/n at first. When he saw her he instantly got a fright and let go if the girl, to which Y/n rolled of him. She layed down on the stone floor right beside him and bursted out laughing from his reaction.

Punz's expression changed to a confused one as he realised where he was.

"What- why-" Punz stuttered glancing around the place.

"We're in a cave and we slept overnight" Y/n answered. Punz propped himself up with his arms quickly as another question came across his mind.

"We didn't do anything-"

"Eww no Punz" Y/n said in disgust knowing what he was indicating to. Punz layed back down on his back again and sighed in relief.

"Then what happened?" He asked as they both starred up at the stalactites hanging from the stone ceiling above. Water drops fell off them onto the ground every so often.

"A witch nearly splashed me with a poison potion, you pushed me and you took the effects of it, I brought you in this cave to keep you safe and I guess I fell asleep aswell" Y/n explained.

"Then why did i wake up to you on top of me?" He asked as he turned his head to her.

"Me? You mean you pulled me on top of you" She corrected also turning her head.

"how would i be able to pull up someone like that in the middle of my sleep?" he asked. Y/n quickly tried to think of a argument back but nothing came to her head.

"you were holding onto me in the morning anyway" Y/n told him which made him go silent.

"we should probably go" Punz said as he started standing up.

"Do we have to?" Y/n asked as she sat up.

"yeah they will be wondering where we are" Punz said as he put out a hand for Y/n. Y/n took his hand and he pulled her to her feet.

"oh shit, no one knows that we are out here" Y/n said, remembering that Dream and Sapnap don't know where they are and her friends at L'manburg must be worried where she is.

"Who cares, do they really think we can't mind ourselves" Punz said.

"I can but I don't know about you" Y/n said, causing Punz to look offended.

"I can mind myself, you're the one who can't" Punz told her.

"Aren't you the one who had to be looked after cause you got splash by a witch?" Y/n said.