Chapter TwentyFive- Search Party

"It has been over a week now Tubbo" Schlatt said as he banged his fist of the table. Tubbo was currently in Schlatt's office sitting down at a chair infront of the president's desk.

"I need Y/n to return home, nothing is being done around here" Schlatt complained as he leaned back in his chair and turned it around, so he was looking out of the window onto Manburg.

"Manburg is gone down ever since she left, we have accomplished nothing" Schlatt said staring out the window.

"I'm sure Y/n is grand, she will return home safely" Tubbo told him.

"Tubbo, she is not 'grand' if she has not been seen for over a week!" Schlatt told him. "I need to get a new vice president"

"You're replacing Y/n?" Tubbo said surprised by him.

"Well yeah, Quackity does nothing but I'm not firing him, Y/n did all the work when she was here, did you know she was magnificent at all the paper work" Schlatt said.

"Paperwork?" Tubbo questioned.

"Yeah, she always got through it so fast, it's like she doesn't even read them" Schlatt explained.

"Well who are you going to hire?" Tubbo questioned.

"Fundy's a strong candidate" Schlatt said as he turned back around in his chair to face Tubbo.

Fundy? Really?" he questioned his choice. Fundy had changed a lot ever since Schlatt won presidency. Fundy seems desperate for Schlatt's validation. So much that he ditched his own father and his friends.

"Yeah, Fundy is great, he's a strong Manburg fan" Schlatt said. "He is currently redesigning a flag for Manburg"

"but what if Y/n returns, then what happens?" Tubbo asked.

"Don't worry, Fundy will be a substitute, if she doesn't return in a month then Fundy will be the official vice president" Schlatt said. "You and her are good friends aren't you?"

"I guess?" Tubbo said confused by the out of the blue question.

"Me and Y/n were close before... inseparable" Schlatt went on. "We both understood eachother"

"oh..." Tubbo awkwardly said as he fidgeted with his hands.

"Well enough about me, you're free for the rest of the day Tubbo" Schlatt told the boy.

"Oh thanks Mr president" Tubbo thanked as he stood up from his chair.

"Not a bother" Schlatt said as Tubbo exited the room.

Tubbo made his way over to Pogtopia like he usually does whenever he doesn't have to deal with Schlatt.

He walked into the base and down the stairs, to see Wilbur and Tommy sat criss crossed on the floor, each with a deck of cards in their hands. They looked very deep into the game.

"Hey guys" Tubbo said as he stood close to them.

"hey Tubbo" They both responded in monotoned voices. They stared at the cards as they spoke. Wilbur picked a card from his hand and slid it face down to Tommy.

Tommy picked it up and his face lit up as he laid down all his cards face up infront of Wilbur. "Aha!" Tommy exclaimed. He had all the sevens from each suite of cards. Tubbo assumed Tommy must have won based of his happy expression and Wilbur's disappointed one.

"Sorry about that Tubbo" Wilbur finally said as he stood up and dusted himself off. "How have you been?"

"Pretty good, Schlatt wants to make Fundy vice president to take Y/n's place for the time being"Tommy was waving his hands frantically to Tubbo, trying to gesture to him not to mention Y/n. Tubbo only realised what he meant when he noticed Wilbur's change of mood.