Stay || Manjiro Sano

By YooraHyouka

[I'd do the same thing I told you that I never would.] [I told you I'd change, even when I knew I never coul... More

Chapter 1 || Inseparable
Chapter 3 || Hanagaki Takemichi
Chapter 4 || From The Future
Chapter 5 || "That's A Promise"
Chapter 6 || Laundry With Emma
Chapter 7 || Disagreements
Chapter 8 || Keep it A Secret
Chapter 9 || The Ambush
Chapter 10 || "I'm Always Here"
Chapter 11 || A sudden crybaby
Chapter 12 || Nightmare
Chapter 13 || Cute
Chapter 14 || Strange
Chapter 15 || Tachibana's Message
Chapter 16 || Mike's Hopes
Chapter 17 || Reminiscence
Chapter 18 || To Fight For Something You Love
Chapter 19 || Regrets
Chapter 20 || Avoid, Avert, Away
Chapter 21 || Birthday Party
Chapter 22 | Kissing Best friends are normal?
Chapter 23 | Take every chance

Chapter 2 || Dorayaki

1.7K 51 17
By YooraHyouka

"It had been two years since the incident..." Y/n spoke as she sat on the dry and clean cement, she clasped her hands together as she payed her respects at the grave.

Mikey followed as well, placing the flowers infront of the grave and sighed.

"Yeah..." He mumbled.

It had been two years since the incident happened, it had been two years since Shinichiro died.

Mikey could tell it had some impact on Y/n as she was a bit quieter than usual. She's still okay though, it just brings her down to think that the person she looked up to the most was dead. She felt a big gloomy.

Anyone would've gone through the same thing.

"Let's go~" Mikey stood up, lending a hand to Y/n to help her stand up. The female accepted it with no worries, the two finally left the grave.

It started to rain, thankfully Mikey prepared an umbrella for the both of them. The walk was quiet and long, Y/n had wore a navy blue hoodie and gray sweatpants. She placed her hands inside the pockets of her hoodie as Mikey held their umbrella in the middle.

Mikey wore a gray hoodie and black pants, unlike Y/n who had only wore crocs, he paired it up with some converse.

"Where's Ken and the others?" The female asked.

"They said they're busy with something, they didn't tell me what it was." Mikey replied, silence took over again.

Mikey honestly hated this silence, he felt like this silence and having nothing to talk about is slowly drifting their selves away from each other. Mikey admits that he doesn't want Y/n to separate from him or even move away, he feels like he can't really live a normal life without her.

He knows it's normal since they basically grew up together and Y/n was the only one who prevents him from doing dumb shits.

Though sometimes it's rather annoying, but he never hates her for it.

"Y/n." Mikey called. The female turned go him with raised brows and eyes laced in curiosity, asking him in what does he want in silence.

"Hmm?"

"What if... What if one day will come where we'll be separated from each other?" He asks. Y/n blinked, she never thought Mikey would ask a question such as this, she had always thought of him as a person who didn't thought of the future that much.

"What do you mean?" She let out a short and quiet laugh.

"I know, I know. This is all unlike me go ask of you." Mikey sighed, internally rolling his eyes. "It's just that, I've been having these thoughts lately. I just can't help but ask, you know?" He looked over to his best friend.

"W-Well, yeah, I do have those kinds of times as well. I just didn't expect for you to have it as well." Y/n told, shrugging off and let out a sigh.

"And to answer your question." Mikey held in his breath as he waited for the answer. "I don't think that day will ever come..." He blinked, a bit taken aback.

"What?"

"What?" Y/n laughed, "You really asked me that? Are you really Manjiro? We basically grew up together and I think you already know we can't basically live off normal without each other." She told.

"Draken and the others are also no exception. Emma, Keisuke, Draken, Pah..." She looked down with a soft smile. "So don't go around thinking those kinds of thoughts! You dummy!" She smacked the back of his head.

Mikey couldn't help but smile widely, a bit glad to hear Y/n's answer.

"Anyways, I'm hungry for ramen." Y/n told.

"I think there's a place that sells ramen around here..." Mikey mumbled, looking around his surroundings.

Fortunately, he happened to be correct. There was a small building that clearly showed that they sell ramen. Y/n and Mikey walked their way towards the building and saw how little costumers the shop had, well atleast the one thing that was great was that they didn't have to wait in a long-ass line.

"I'll go order some, go sit on a vacant table." Y/n told, patting the blonde's shoulder before approaching the counter where the cashier was placed.

Mikey closed his umbrella and placed it on the back of his chair, hanging it there since there was no place where he can put his umbrella down.

He looked around the small room, they had light brown lights around the walls, it caused to have a somewhat calming vibe. There weren't a lot of decorations though, but that alone made the place a bit alright, the tables were either circular of rectangular. He could tell that they were all made by wood, the style it had also have off an aesthetic vibe, the chairs also had the same made from wood aesthetic shit.

Heat Waves by Glass Animals was playing softly in the background.

He never thought that there were such place in this neighbourhood.

"Here." Y/n arrived with a tray of two bowls of ramen. She carefully transfers the both to their table and then returned the tray. As she came back, she took a seat on the opposite side of Mikey's.

"The drinks will be here soon." She told. "This is a good time to spend our time here since it's raining out." She comments, smiling up a bit.

"Yeah, we can wait the rain out while we eat." Mikey nodded in agreement, chuckling a bit.

"Also, is there something wrong?" Y/n tilts her head to the left with her brows knitted.

"What?"

"You've been... a bit, quiet and calm lately." She pointed her chopsticks towards him. Mikey's brows raised.

"Really?" He asked, which caused the female to nod at his question.

"Did something happen?" She asked. It took a second for Mikey to respond, he shook his head and sighed.

"It's nothing, just a little drained out." He told, raking his head.

"You better not sleep on me after this meal." She squints her eyes towards the blonde.

"You know it's a hobby!" Mikey reasoned, his mood brightening up a bit. Y/n chuckled in secret, she rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Whatever you say, shorty."

°

"Mikey! Catch that thief!" The female yelled as she jumped off a tall fence from the school, she literally had her skirt flying away but she couldn't care less, she was wearing shorts underneath anyways. She couldn't risk the chance of people seeing her precious shit.

Mikey, who happened to just pass by along with Draken. Heard this and quickly ran after the boy who Y/n pointed at.

"I'm on it!" He did a cute salute before running after the boy. Draken also followed behind, not letting Mikey have all the fun.

The female panted as she landed on both her feet, she placed her hands by her upper knees and had a hard time catching your breath.

Her uniform was soaked in her own sweat, her front hair sticking onto the skin of her face as her sweat started to roll down from her forehead.

"Damn!" She yelled out of frustration. She should've had her money out in the open where literally anyone could see it.

The boy who stole her money didn't really mean harm but she knew how much of a dick that motherfucker is so she decided to pull the Mikey and Draken card on him.

"Want some?" Baji arrived out of nowhere with a drink of iced tea. He seemed unfazed. Y/n accepted the drink and thanked him, it wasn't long after she drank the whole bottle.

"Was that Eil?" Keisuke questioned. The female nodded, it caused Baji to laugh. "Someone's gonna die today." He clicked his fingers before running after the direction Mikey and Drake went.

Y/n's eyes rolled, knowing the issue between Eil-the asshole who stole her money, and Baji. They had been enemies ever since they started their middle school.

The cause of that was becaus of one, fucking, single, small thing.

A juice box

Yes, a fucking juice box.

Y/n doesn't really know what happened that time because Keisuke just ranted it all on her in the middle of the night.

Yes, the bitch had the audacity to keep her awake in the middle of the night with even the knowledge that she doesn't even get much sleep often.

"Oh, this is gonna be the death of me." Y/n panted as she forced herself to keep on running again.

Running and other physical activities wasn't really her thing, everytime she tries to run for exercise, it was like her heart wants to say "If you don't stop, I will." to her.

They all ended up in a location by the river. Eil was one the ground, a bruise on his eye with him panting, trying to catch his breath.

"Y/n! I got it!" Mikey skipped his way towards her once he notices her arrival. Draken and Baji turned around as well to see her, they didn't had one scratch on them as Eil wasn't as strong as them.

"Thanks." Y/n breathed, taking her money back from Mikey's palms.

"Let's go buy some dorayaki!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 151 14
One of Bonten's bank accounts gets hacked by a notorious hacker called 'Venom'. Much to the hacker's dismay, she gets caught and is forced to make a...
1.6K 77 20
***COMPLETE BUT UNDER EDITING*** Let's get straight to the point. You're a villain and you work for All For One. You would do anything for him consid...
302K 16.4K 99
Second Book of Rewrite the story: please read the first book or you guys will never understand the whole story. ⚠️ a lot of swearing/cursing ⚠️ VIOLE...
344K 16.8K 26
𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨!𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝You didn't go through all that for nothing.❞ In which Bonten's leader, Manjiro "Mikey" Sano saw...