âme soeur

By prachiraiii

#arrangemarriage Anika is a simple girl in Delhi. Working in tech company. Love her family the most .Shivaa... More

Character sketch
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Epilogue
Bonus

chapter 38

810 122 30
By prachiraiii

Shivaay pov

Next morning,

I wake up late after completing the morning chores hurriedly I came in kitchen to make coffee.
Yesterday was the bad day at work.
Meeting after the meeting. Then the rival company they are not living the single chance to grab the deal from us. And they are not getting tried from playing dirty. And no way I am going to leave them this time.

After having the coffee I left for office. I have to take care of situation. Even I forgot to charge my phone. Wow great. I even didn't talk to Anika. Yesterday I was in meeting when she called me then my phone got discharged in this whole chao I forgot to call or message her.

I see the time she must be  in office right now. I will directly talk to her in lunch.

Whole day roll out as in two days they were declaring about the which company going to grab the deal. This deal is so important for Oberoi Industry. I didn't even got chance to have lunch. And cherry on the top I break my phone today in anger.

I am so exhausted right now just wanna go home and sleep. When I reached home everyone was sitting in living room discussing about something.

" Here he came " said Om.

I take the seat beside him. Mom gave me the glass of water.

"What you guys are discussing about?"

" Obviously about your wedding shivaay " mom said.

" I know besides work you can't think of anything. So we just can't sit like this only few months are remaining and  their is so many work and preparation we have to do. So we are starting with preparation.  And I am telling you are not going  office one month during wedding."

" What one month. Mom you know what you are saying . "

" Yes I know and I am not going listen any excuses so better for you not to argue on this. " Om is chuckling beside me enjoying a lot.

" What " I glare him.

" Just thinking how you will live without your work. "

Before I can reply him Ishaan comes to me with a card in his hand .

" Bale papa see " 

I take the card with him in which he scribbled I Miss you baliii maa with some emojis which he tried to draw.
Even I am missing her.

" He was not ready to leave bhabhi in morning crying in her arms. We tried so much but he didn't bugged. I don't know what bhabhi said to him that he  listen to her so easily. " Om said.

" papa secret " Ishaan said pouting.

" It's very good but really you didn't missed me. "

" No " he bluntly said making everyone laugh. What magic Anika has done on him.

After spending some time and having dinner with everyone I came in room. After changing clothes I sit on bed. I take the phone which I already told Khanna to keep in my room.  I about to call Anika

Then only Ishaan came running in room. And start jumping on bed.

" Ohh little man stop jumping. "

" Bale papa story "

" Why me go and ask your badi maa. You didn't missed me right "

" Bale papa " he made the puppy eyes start saying please and sorry.

" Ohk only when you will tell me what your badi maa told you in morning . That you agreed to instantly. "

He start thinking like he is mature enough to understand the situations. Day by day he is becoming more dramebaaz.

" Deal or no deal. "

" Deal " he grabbed my hand in his.

" Now tell "

" Balii maa said that you will become upset if I will not come here. She promise me that she will come here soon. " and this feeling the warmth knowing her care for me.

" Ishaan" gauri come inside.

" Ishaan it's time  sleep to come. You have to go school tomorrow. "

" Bale papa " he looked at me. His famous trick.

" You have to go school Ishaan. On Saturday I will tell you story. "

" Promise"

" Yes promise "

" Bhaiya this Box is for you " I looked at her in confusion.

" Bhabhi had send it for you. " She kept the box on table she take Ishaan with her.  After closing the door I take the box which gauri has given. I open the box to find collection of different brooches. Their was a small note which is placed at the corner.

A small gift I hope you liked this.

I smiled reading just a simple line is enough to make me happy. Only she  is capable to do this.

I take my phone dial her number. But she didn't pick up . I again called her finally after few rings she picked up.

"Hello shivaay beta" came the voice from the other side. I checked the number I called her only.

" Hello " came voice again aunty picked up the call.

" Hello aunty "

" How are you beta?? "

"I am fine how are you"

" We are good but I angry with you "

" With me " I asked remembering what I have done.

"Yes you came to Delhi two times and both time you left without meeting
us."

" I am really sorry but because of work I have to come early or else I would definitely met you. But  next time I will definitely meet you first. "

" I know child I am just joking. " I heard aunty chuckling.

" Ohk " now it's awkward how I should ask her about Anika better I will call her again.

"Actually Anika is sleeping as she was feeling tried and having headache  I came to check on her as she didn't eat anything directly came  from office and sleeping. I saw your call so I picked up"she herself told the reason.

"Ohh let her sleep I will call her later. Good night. "

" Good night beta take care of yourself. " She cut the call.

Seriously she says to me that I am careless but she is more careless than me. Only four- five days before she fainted because of fever now again she is not feeling well. Now I have to sleep without talking to her . I didn't hear her voice since yesterday. I love to listen her non stop talking she actually tell each and every thing that happens with her in day.

With a sign I keep the phone on the side table and slept.  

Next day,

I was in office when Mishra came in cabin.

" Sir, today is award function so you going or not. " I totally forgot about this. I remembered what Anika said to me. So I thought why not surprised her.

" I will Mishra just make all the arrangements. " he looked shocked and looking at me like I have done some crime.

" Mishra did you listen what I said?? "

" Um...yes sir I just got surprised as you never attended the one. "

" So this time I wanted to. Stop wasting time go and do your work. "
I thought to surprise her. So I didn't informed her not even called her. I dropped the message asking her if is fine or not. But didn't get any reply from her.

In evening I came home early. Gauri was sitting in living doing something in her phone.

" Good evening Gauri "

She looked up at me then again looked at her.

" Am I dreaming or you are seriously here at this time bhaiya."

" Stop being dramatic Gauri. "

" I am just confirming because ones in a blue you come home early. "

I kept the bag on table and sit on the couch. 

"Where are others? "

" Tomorrow mom dad are going back so all elders were out. Om in gallery and Ishaan is playing in his room. "

" Bhaiya as you came early tell me what should I cook today. "

" I have to go in Award function Gauri and let's the servant Cook the dinner."

" You are going in Award function seriously " she exclaimed.

" Yes "

" OMG it's a great news bhaiya. We so wanted to see you receiving the award by yourself. " she exclaimed excitedly like a kid. Anika is right it's worth to see the happiness on everyone's face.

" If you want you and Om can join "

" But Ishaan "

" Mom and badi maa will handle him. Inform Om also. "

" Will do. I am going as I have to see what I have to wear. " She moved to her room.

I came to my room. After freshening I take the suit which I am going to wear today. After completing the few files I got ready and put the one of the brochure from the collection that Anika gifted me. And wear the watch also. She is not here I am want to feel her presence. What are you doing to me Anika.

After informing everyone we left the venue. We were late because of traffic then the paparazzi. Soon the award ceremony started.

" Thank you everyone for coming so let's start with best the entrepreneur of the year. " And list goes on. I was sitting with Gauri and Om.

And the last and most awaited Award Best Business Man of the year. So I would like to call Mr. Mehra to come upon the stage and announce the winner.

" Good evening Everyone so Business Man of the year goes to this one is mine favourite and most deserving one and only Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi.  "

I goes on the stage. I greet him taking the award I looked at Om and Gauri who are hooting and cheering for me.

"  First of all I would like to thank my employees first. Because without their hardwork it's not possible. Then to my whole family. Mom dad everybody this is because of you guys only.  I looked at Om and Gauri who are smiling widely I continued.

" And last  I want to dedicate this award to the special person  in my life. Thankyou for keeping your support and trust upon me. "

After taking the award I came downstairs only to bombarded with questions. I know what I had said
And seriously I don't care what everyone thinks. After answering their few questions related to business  I meet with other associates.

Gauri, Om came and hugged me tightly.

" So proud of you shivaay"

When we get free it's already very late in night. Tomorrow I have to go lonavala early as we have meeting their where result are going to announce.

______________________________________

Here is the next update I hope you liked this one. Sorry for being late but I already the reason. And thank you so much everyone for your wishes. Just pray that I will get the job as soon as possible. I really need your support. Will try to update soon. Waiting for your views.

Stay safe and healthy

Don't forget to hit the vote button ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 25.7K 46
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a bad boy and the most popular guy in college. 🤷‍♂ Anika, a nerd who is only concentrated on her studies and hates Shivaay. 💁...
120K 10.7K 56
Shivaay singh oberoi's world revolves around business and family. He is known to be cold hearted in the business world. People think he's serious all...
90.7K 8.6K 18
*COMPLETED*☑ A Rom-Com. 🤗 An Amazing cover by @ImLilMissComplicated, @GraphicAssemblers❤️ Have you ever thought what will happen if Shivaay Singh O...
203K 6.7K 62
"Shivaay today you proved that nothing means more to you than bloodline and surnames ..not even our love. But if you are Shivaay Singh Oberoi then I...