The Reaper {Discontinued}

By Habner283

Who knew the blade wasnt the only hybrid in all of Dream SMP, what if that Hybrid also hates the Government a... More

{Character Info}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Update Part 2}
{The Swordsman Tango}

{Update}

3.2K 146 36
By Habner283

  This is gonna be very difficult for me to say but in light of recent news of Technoblades passing I have decided to go on a hiatus for 2 weeks all together to figure out what way I want to go with this book. On one end I just want to discontinue it and tell you all how it ends, but I want to as well keep writing to keep his memory alive.

  I just want to say, Technoblade has helped me in many MANY ways. When my grandfather died in the beginning of 2020 I was a mess, that is when I started finding the dsmp, but once my father passed away the summer of 2020 I was a wreak again. Until I found a video titled 'Skeppy tries to troll me but I troll him first' and that is when I knew he will have a huge impact on me. He did, he helped me through alot and I hope my father is giving him a huge hug for me wherever they both are.

  I just want to say, u will continue to write but not until after 2 weeks. I have to grieve and that's by reading fanfictions and or talking to my closest friends. I would love to shout out to them all who has been helping me and checking in on me during this process.

  Thank you Candy, Ace, Toast, Rayn, Abbie and many many more.

  My thoughts go out to friends and family of Technoblade/Alex. May he rest in peace, as well live along in our memories.

  I love you all and I hope you all have a good day my friends :) <3

  -Hannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.7K 12
IN STAGES OF REWRITING: THIS IS ORIGINAL FORM This is not canon. Tubbo (12) and Tommy (12) are both preteens and Technoblade is 17. All of this is p...
197K 7.2K 54
[COMPLETED] "I hope you know I want nothing to do with you." "Feeling is mutual Princess." "Don't call me that" "Oh sorry that's right, Queen" "Don'...
3.1K 70 16
"Y/n, do it. Kill me!" "But I love you Wilbur!" She yelled as he angled the sword in her hand under his ribs. Y/n saw them every day. She saw them b...
105K 2.5K 38
childhood buddies. mafia. betrayal. but most importantly, love. dream smp mafia au tw's will be put at the beginning of the chapter if necessary! low...