The Mute Prince || KTH & MYG...

By _Taehyungshi_95_

[ COMPLETE ] { HISTORIC AU | BOOK 1 } ______________________________________ This book won 3rd prize in the '... More

The Mute Prince
A/N
TEASER
✧ The Beginning ✧
✧ YN's Last Mission ✧
✧ They met each other ✧
✧ Evil Spirit? ✧
✧ Devil ✧
✧ Yoongi's Mistake ✧
✧ Truth Revealed - 1 ✧
✧ Stay Alive ✧
✧ Her Wound ✧
✧ Boyfriend Or Boy Friend? ✧
✧ Nightmare ✧
✧ I Will Cook For You ✧
✧ He Can Speak ✧
✧ I Will Help You ✧
✧ Shaman's Information ✧
✧ Come Back Soon ✧
✧ Where Are You? ✧
✧ She Will Come Back ✧
✧ Who Are You? ✧
✧ Past ✧
✧ Yoongi Will Never Forgive You ✧
✧ Change In YN's Behaviour ✧
✧ Truth Revealed - 2 ✧
✧ Hard To Believe ✧
✧ Prince Of Buyeo Kingdom ✧
✧ I Want To Paint You ✧
✧ I Want To See Him ✧
✧ Can I Kiss You? ✧
✧ Fight ✧
✧ YN Is My Sister ✧
✧ You Are My Son ✧
✧ Everything Is Messed Up ✧
✧ You Are My Angel ✧
✧ Help ✧
✧ Truth Revealed - 3 ✧
✧ Damyang Village ✧
✧ Hallucination ✧
✧ Ae Ri ✧
✧ Save My Orabeoni ✧
✧ Yoongi ✧
✧ Where Is My Eomma? ✧
✧ Dani ✧
✧ Two Conditions ✧
✧ Everything Will Be Fine ✧
✧ End? ✧
✧ New Book ✧
✧New Fanfic✧

✧ Don't Cry ✧

3.8K 301 160
By _Taehyungshi_95_

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 23

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

YN: How are you, your highness?

Taehyung: ( He immediately hugs her ) I missed you YN.

Author:

YN's eyes widened. She froze at her place.

She was about to hug back Taehyung but Taehyung brakes the hug and smiles at her.

Taehyung: ( He holds YN's hands ) How are you feeling now?

YN: I am fine. ( She looked at him in surprise ) But Since when did you start talking?

Taehyung: I guess two weeks later after you left.

YN: Ooh! I'm so happy for you, your highness. ( She smiles at him )

Taehyung: You know I was so worried. I thought you also left me like other people.

YN: I'm sorry for making you worried.

Taehyung: It's okay! ( He smiles ) YN do you want to see the cat?

YN: Huh? ( She frowned her eyebrows )

Taehyung: ( He took his hands back which were holding YN's hands. ) No no I don't mean that. I'm talking about the cat which you gave me.

YN: Ooh! Yes, I want to see her. Where is she?

Taehyung: She must me downstairs. ( He holds YN's hand ) Come with me. I will show you.

YN: ( She nods her head )

Author:

Meanwhile, Jimin walks out of the Prince's palace.

Jimin: I have to go back to that shaman's house and talk to Hoseok Hyung about YN. ( He mumbles while walking )

Author:

While he was busy in his thoughts he didn't realize that Yoongi was coming his way.

Yoongi also didn't see Jimin as he was busy looking into the papers in his hand.

And soon they both bumped into each other. The papers which were in Yoongi's hand slipped from his grip and fell to the ground.

Jimin: Sorry ( He bends and helps Yoongi in collecting his papers. )

Yoongi: ( He looks at Jimin ) When did you come back? ( He looks around ) Where is YN?

Jimin: ( He handovers all the papers to Yoongi. ) Why do you even care about fraud people? ( He asked Yoongi but didn't wait for his response and left from there. )

Author:

Yoongi froze at his place and after a couple of seconds, he walks inside the prince's palace.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and YN came downstairs and were about to walk towards the palace garden way but they stopped walking because YN pulled back her hand from Taehyung's grip.

Taehyung: ( He looks back at YN ) What happened YN?

Author:

YN clenched her clothes near her chest area. And tears starts forming in her eyes. She sits down while crying.

Taehyung: YN what happened? Why are you crying? ( He kneels down and holds her shoulder. ) YN don't cry, please. Tell me what happened? Wai-wait I will bring water for you. ( He runs towards the kitchen. )

Author:

Meanwhile, Yoongi entered in the palace and saw YN crying. He immediately runs towards her.

Yoongi: YN! ( He sits down and holds YN's shoulder ) Why are you crying? What happened? YN what- ( He stopped speaking when YN hugged him. )

YN: Ora- Orabeoni! ( She said while crying. )

Yoongi: Wha-what? ( He stutters )

YN: Orabeoni ( She repeated again )

Author:

Yoongi didn't realize but a tear escaped from his eyes. Yoongi hugs her back. And pats her head gently.

Yoongi suddenly felt like his heart is getting heavier.

-
Yoongi's Thoughts:

What's wrong with me?
_

Yoongi: YN I'm sorry for asking this but did something happen to your brother?

YN: ( She shook her head while crying )

Author:

Meanwhile, Jimin reached the Delan forest and cast a spell to teleport himself to the shaman's house.

____________________________________________

----Shaman's House----

Namjoon: I guess I have the solution to bring out that devil from Prince Taehyung's body.

Hoseok: And what is that solution?

Namjoon: ( He takes out a book which he was hiding in his hanbok. ) The solution is in this book. My eomma hide this book far away from here. So that this book doesn't get into the wrong hands.

Hoseok: Ohh!

Namjoon: I wasn't home for one month because I went to Jo Ju village to bring this book back. My eomma told me that this book will help me to end that devil's chapter. I read this book while coming back home.

Hoseok: You read the whole book?

Namjoon: Yes! ( He takes a seat and starts turning the pages of the book. )

Namjoon: ( He stops turning pages and looks at Hoseok. ) Read this page.

Namjoon: ( He passes that book to Hoseok. )

Hoseok: ( He starts reading )

Namjoon: In short it says that two people who have a half-moon birthmark on their nape are capable of killing the devil. These two people should attack together on that devil after we bring him out of Prince Taehyung's body. And yes we need these two swords to kill the devil. ( He said while pointing on the pictures of swords in that book. )

Author:

Hoseok facial expressions changed. And he handover that book to Namjoon again.

Namjoon: So now we have the solution. The only thing left is, we have to find those two people and these two swords.

Hoseok: I know those two people who have a half-moon birthmark on their nape.

Author:

Meanwhile, Jimin came and stood outside Namjoon's house.

Jimin: It's better to knock on the door. Or else if I directly get inside his house he will again think that I'm barging in his house to rob something.

Author:

Jimin walks towards the door and knock on it.

Meanwhile, Namjoon was surprised when Hoseok said that he knew about those two people who have a half-moon birthmark on their nape.

Namjoon: Jinjja? Who are- ( He was cut off by a knock on the door )

Jungkook: I will go and check Hyung.

Namjoon: ( He nods his head )

Author:

Jungkook opens the door.

Jungkook: You? Did you forgot something?

Jimin: Hoseok Hyung is still here right?

Jungkook: Yes! ( He moves aside and lets Jimin enter in the house. )

Jimin: ( He walked in and went towards Hoseok. ) Hyung you have to come with me to the Delan Kingdom.

Hoseok: ( He frowned his eyebrows ) Why? what happened?

Jimin: YN is- ( He stops himself and sighs ) I will tell you everything on the way. Just come with me it's very urgent.

Hoseok: Okay! ( He looks at Namjoon ) I have to leave now. But I will be back soon.

Namjoon: Okay!

Author:

Hoseok and Jimin left the Shaman's house and teleport themselves directly into the Prince's palace.

____________________________________________

Delan Kingdom

----Taehyung's Palace----

Yoongi: Please don't cry YN.

Author:

Taehyung came out of the kitchen with a glass of water in his hand and saw Yoongi and YN hugging each other. He froze at his place. His heart clenched after seeing YN and Yoongi hugging each other.

Meanwhile, Hoseok and Jimin came inside the palace and saw YN and Yoongi hugging each other.

They saw YN was crying.

Jimin: Hyung YN is crying.

Author:

Jimin was about to walk toward YN and Yoongi but Hoseok grabbed Jimin's hand and stopped him.

Hoseok: Don't go.

Jimin: But why?

Hoseok: I will go. ( He looks at Taehyung and walks towards him. )

Author:

Hoseok: Your Highness, Can you give me that glass? ( He points toward Taehyung's hand )

Taehyung: ( He looks at Hoseok ) But it's for YN.

Hoseok: ( He smiles ) I know.

Author:

Taehyung handover the glass of water to Hoseok.

Jimin: ( He frowned his eyebrows ) What is Hyung doing with him?

Author:

After getting the glass Hoseok starts walking towards YN and Yoongi.

He sits near them.

Hoseok: YN! ( He calls her name. )

Author:

YN breaks the hug and looks at Hoseok.

YN: Orabeoni!

Hoseok: I'm hear now. So please stop crying. ( He pats her head )

YN: Orabeoni it- it hurts ( She said while crying. )

Author:

YN is still clenching Yoongi's clothes.

Hoseok: I know YN, here drink some water.

YN: I don't want to drink.

Hoseok: Okay then let's go to your room, hmm? ( He extends his hand. )

YN: ( She loses her grip on Yoongi's Hanbok. And holds Hoseok's hands. )

Author:

Hoseok helped YN to get up and then he took her into her room.

Jimin also followed them.

Meanwhile, Yoongi wipes the tears from his cheeks and walks upstairs towards YN's room.

Taehyung also followed Yoongi upstairs.

----YN's Room----

Hoseok: YN I'm here now. So don't worry.

YN: ( She nods her head )

Hoseok: Now close your eyes and go to sleep.

YN: ( She nods her head and closes her eyes )

Hoseok: Jimin don't let anyone come inside.

Jimin: Yes Hyung!

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Don't forget to vote and comment 😊

____________________________________________

Lol 😭😭
____________________________________________

I want a Yoongi in my life 😭
____________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 119 25
I began scanning through the draws and throwing papers all around the room. All this mess just to find one book. She cherished this book more than ev...
116K 2.9K 32
| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now read the warning before continuing reading...
76K 1.5K 83
Complete 💯✅ ------ Lalisa Manoban the next heir of the RedSkull had an accident, this accident brings back all her memories from her parents to her...
93K 2.8K 21
You are y/n... a 21years old girl....who lives with her sister Jennie .....in a mansion...where..she has a Bully named Kim Taehyung...who always bull...