On the Negative Side ~payalgu...

By Payalgupta3012

A bond of blood and tears. A love of Tortures. ________________________ Drop spoiler #1 A love story of a wom... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1 : My past
Part 2 : New Scott
Part 3 : Date?
Part 5 : His eyes!
Part 6 : An Angel
Part 7 : Messed up
Part 8 : Actually who?
Part 9 : A Paradise
Part 10 : To his Mansion
Part 11 : Into 90's
Part 12 : Mission
Part 13 : Kiss in Tensed
Part 14 : Full day date
Part 15 : Onto a mission
Part 16 : They? or You?
Part 17 : Scoldings
Part 18 : Addicted
Part 19 : Love or Work?
Part 20 : Power With Passion
Part 21 : Keep trying boys!
Part 22 : Perfect
Part 23 : End of Maria
Part 24 : What else I want?
Part 25 : Heart clench
Part 26 : Truth or lie?
Part 27 : Just a trust
Part 28 : Lingerie
Part 29 : All of Me
Part 30 : So many things
Part 31 : Mercilessly
Part 32 : Machine
Part 33 : Your eyes
Part 34 : Maybe last time
Part 35 : Proposal
Part 36 : Last day
Part 37 : Count of love
INTERMISSION
Part 38 : Sign of Mafias
Part 39 : In the name of Love
Part 40 : Painful Pleasure
Part 41 : The War Begins
Part 42 : Jealousy
Part 43 : Bloody Vengeance
Part 44 : Mafias do cry

Part 4 : Harper?

1.2K 104 12
By Payalgupta3012

I HAD DONE MANY MISSIONS. BUT HONEY TRAPPING IS MY FAVOURITE.

Hayley's POV

I opened my eyes slowly to fit in size of the room's light. I yawn and sat on the bed. My hair was a mess and it came infront of my eyes. I blew on it and it flew for some seconds and then fell back.

I sighed and took all my hairs back and stretched my arms. I pecked my shinchan stuff toy.

Who can even expect a mafia who don't feel mercy on torturing her enemies, loves shinchan.

Placing shinchan on my bed side I took my phone.

I called Emerson and his phone was switch off. I thought to ask about him to dad.

I went downstairs.

"Dad!... Da---"

I cut my words when I saw him, not dad, in my kitchen, wearing apron upon his office suit. I blink several times and rub my eyes to confirm its him.

Yeah, it's him only.

"Hey you woke up! Good morning!"
He chirped with his gentle smile.

"Morning Samuel, but what are you doing here?"

"Cooking breakfast for you."

"But why?"

"Your dad called me this morning. He told me you don't know cooking and don't like food made by maids. So I am here... He even told that you will eat something from outside which is not good so yeah."

"Where is Dad?"

"Don't know. As I reached here, I couldn't find him."

Is something wrong? That mission? Is Emerson OK? And now dad?

"Your Green tea!"
He offered and I smiled taking the cup, shrugging off my worries so that Samuel won't ask.

"Green tea is the reason of your fitness, no?"

"Hmm yeah!"

"Then let me try it as well."

"You can't."
I challenged taking a sip from my bitter green tea.

"Oh of course I can."
He said and came with his cup and sat in front of me.

He took a sip and looked at me. He is smiling. Am I the only one who found Green Tea bitter?

His smile faded and he blinked several times then he rushed towards basin and started gargling after spitting the tea and I started laughing like a maniac.

"Oh of course I can."
I mimicked his words still laughing.

"Really how can you drink this?"

"Made habit. On my first days I felt like I will vomit. But slowly I adapted this taste."
I explained and took another sip.

He scrunched his nose and drank some water to vanish the taste of that green tea and I laughed.

"Fine you go and get ready. I will be ready with sandwiches. Is that ok?"

"Yeah"
I replied and drank my tea fast and went to get freshen up.
___________________________________

I sat on his car passenger seat and buckled my seatbelt.

"Do you need me to come to kindergarten at dispersal time?"

"Ah no. I will manage."

"Sure?"
I nodded.

"Fine" He started driving.
"Free next Sunday?"

"Why?"

"Let's go on a date this Sunday."

But on that day I have to attend Lily and Daniel's 2 year anniversary of relationship. If I will not they will get angry and the couple is very stubborn.

"Sorry. I am busy on Sunday."

"Oh. Then Saturday."

"Maybe. I will inform you."

He smiled at me and I smiled back.
___________________________________

I ran to my kids,, not my own kids, but like my own. I ran to them and they ran to me and hugged me from all sides. I was on my knees at their level.

"Good Morning Ma'am~"
Everyone sang.

"You should say this by bowing to your teacher."

"Leave it Vini. I love it when they hug me while greeting."
I gave chocolates to every kid one by one and they ran to their classes.

"Don't know why, Kids get along with you more than any other teachers here."

"I am more adorable."

"Oh c'mon, stop complimenting yourself."

Vivian Wilson, she is a hacker, an agent of our mafia business with mafia name Ven. To hide her identity she is a teacher just like me. I call her Vini.

In mafia world, she is my mafia sister.

"Hey Stella you came!"
Vivian said and here comes Stella Salvatore.

"Good morning teachers."
She said bowing dramatically like a student and we laughed and I hit her playfully on her back.

Stella is not involved in our mafia business, neither she knows about us. She is just a teacher here and like a mother to us, but friends actually.

She is eldest among all of us but totally kid. But when it comes to caring, she is the best.
___________________________________

"She had been sleeping for centuries when finally a handsome and charming prince came to her..."
I was narrating the story of 'Sleeping Beauty' to the kids.

"That prince has crossed many obstacles which came in between and approach the Sleeping Beauty... Now tell me what did he do next?"

"He woke up her."
Replied one kid.

"Yeah but how?... any one else?.... No idea?...... He went to her sleeping figure and---"

My phone rang and echoed in full room. I went to it and grab it to decline the call when I read the ID's name. Emerson.

Finally he called me, he is getting a scolding from me but first I want to know. Is he fine?

I left the room, last heard kids loud whines. I went somewhere where no one can listen to me. I picked up his call.

"Hello. Emerson. What is this?  How can you do any mission without me? Not even cared to inform me? Do you even know how worried I was? And since when are you in this mission? Didn't bother to tell me?Now where the hell are you?"

"Done? Now will you let me speak?"

"Fine. Where are you?"

"Hospital!"
___________________________________

I rushed through the corridor of my dad's hospital.

Reaching to his room and opening it wide, there I saw a nurse injecting him a needle.

"Good morning ma'am!"
The nurse greeted me. Its my dad's hospital, so she knows me as his daughter but no staff knows our real identity. Not even dad's, just they know is my dad is owner of this hospital.

"Can you leave us alone for sometime, sister?"
I asked the nurse politely still staring at him.

"Sure ma'am"

I went near him. His left hand was fractured, forehead was bandaged, bruised skin near lips and nose and a scratch on right arm.

"Who was the enemy?"

"His underworld name is V."

"How all this happened?"

He explained me everything. Just by listening it proves that he is good in armless fight.

"You saw him?"

"He had wore mask. But he saw me and he thinks of me as Uncle Scott's son."

"Stay away from him as much as possible."
Dad said entering the room.

"Why don't you told me about it?"
I asked him.

"Because his main target is you only. And he desperately wants to kill my child."

"Why he desperately wants to kill only your child dad?"

"That's not important. This man had been vexing me.....It was 4th time we failed against him."
He said sitting on chair and held his forehead in tention.

"4th time?"
We never failed like this. He is really strong enemy.

"Yeah. The only man left in our mafia underworld who he has not seen was Emerson but he saw him too."

"I am the one left now."
I said.

"Don't even think that Hayley. I can't risk you and his main target is you only."

"But he thinks that you have a son and in his mind your son's image is Emerson."

"What do you mean?"

"Hand this mission to me."

"NO WAY!"
Both men shouted at same time — Eunwoo and my dad.

"Why? I am also a mafia dad."

"No Hayley. He is very dangerous man. If he founds out that you are my child. I don't know what worse he will do."

"That's why I will go to him as a kindergarten teacher not as a mafia."

"What do you mean?"

"Honey trap."

"Are you insane?"

"Now, what is the issue?"

"This is dangerous."

"It's not my first time honey trapping someone dad. I have done many times before and succeeded in all."

"What is your plan?"

"I will make him fall for me so deep and then I will kill him."

"Hayley, I still doubt."

"But I want to do it dad. He has beaten my fri--- bodyguard, Emerson so badly. I won't leave him. Moreover he doesn't knows my identity.
And don't you want your daughter to hold success in this, difficult mission?"

With a great difficulty he said with a tint of hesitation.
"Will you be fine?"

"Yes dad, believe me."

He sighed and nodded and I smiled and hugged him. His heart beat was fast, he is worried for me.

"But Hayley remember, he is not like those whom you have met yet. He is very big and dangerous mafia so please be careful."
He said patting my head.

"His surname is all I know. Harper."

I nodded.
"OK I need to know how does he looks."
I asked, looking at Emerson.

"Told you already. He had wore a mask."

"His eyes?"
___________________________________

"How will a mafia be in social media Hayley? Are you there, then why will he?"
Vini said getting frustrated after searching about him in every social media about that V.

"You just keep searching."
I said and she sighed going to search again.

She was sitting on a rotating chair and I was sitting on its armchair leaning on sideways to her.

She was scrolling through the bank ID's. Social media was not in an option but even mafia has their bank account. But it's very difficult to find because they will not name their Id as their mafia name. Like I have my mafia name Z (Zee) but the account name is related to Hayley.

"I am tired, Hayley."

"What hacker you are? Can't even find a single account."

"Do you think it's easy?... Then why don't you try."

"Search for Harper and see who is the richest one?"

"Now why Harper?"

"Dad told that he is Harper."

"Should have told earlier. Now it's easy."
She proceeded with her search but then faced me with a question look.

"What?"
I asked blankly.

"How your dad knows that he is Harper?"

Wait, really? how did he knew?

"I don't know, maybe have met him ever."

"Then must have saw his face."

"Why are you asking me?"

"So that you can go and ask him."

"OK I will, now search."

She searched for Harper's surnames and found it.

"Despite of celebrities and rich men we know there are 10 id's who are rich and 3 of them are from Seoul."

"Id names?"

"Here."
She said and clicked on the enter key.

I made her stand and sat on the chair comfortably and started looking id's one by one. She gave me a glare for my act but shrugged and took a stool sitting beside me.

"Well It won't create any problem right, Vini? Like you literally hacked bank accounts."

"Don't worry they won't even know that their systems had been hacked unless we withdraw money from their id's... so, Let's take some money."

"Don't you dare do that... Well you are really a intelligent bitch. Hacked bank accounts!"

"It's called talent you bitch."

"Yeah whatever."
I really appreciate her talent but never shows it.

All this while we talked I kept checking on id's one by one.

"Hey Vini check this one."

Others 2 Id was different from this as 1 id were used most often used in short intervals and other one is a man whom my dad is related to, but this one wasn't. It had been either used in big deals or...

"For hostel fees?"
She said amazed, reading the details.

"Yeah..... I guess he also has his sibling or his child studying in xxx school and its hostel like I have my sister."

"But chances are very low... What about other two Id?"

"One Id have been depositing money little by little, not like us who deposit a large amount all at once and one is Uncle Harper, our dad's friend who works under him... But this one is quite different."

"You are right. What is Id owner name?"
She said

"Edward Harper."

"Hey! He pays for the school and hostel fees. It is your sister's school and hostel Hayley."

"Yeah we found the origin that from where we can find him."
___________________________________

"Say aah!"

I am feeding my big baby. Emerson and he hates it when I treat him like a small boy. And the food is also something which we both hate. Porridge.

"Hayley stop it."

"Why baby? C'mon open your mouth or you want injection treatment?"

"I am not a baby and I am not scared of Injections."

"OK but you hate porridge."

"Ya---"

As he opened his mouth I filled his mouth with the spoon full of porridge and he made a disgusting face and swallow it.

"Enough I won't eat more."
He said like a kid.

"It's finish already... Well how are your wounds. Is it hurting?"

"No its fine now."

"Good."
I made him take his medicines. All this while he was staring at me like he wants to say a lot to me.

"You wanna say something?"

"Hayley?"

"hmm?"

"Don't do this mission."

"Why?"

"Don't honey trap him."

"Why? Are you both friends? You are saving him?"

"No. I want you to be safe. He thinks of me as Uncle Scott's child. He will kill me and then it will be solved. You don't need to interfere in it."

As he completed, I crossed my arms against my chest and tilted my face to right.

"Done?... Very bad Idea Mister."

"Hayley try to understand."

"I understand...... you are my best friend. You were there for me whenever I was not well, sad or wounded and you fought with others for me. Now let me do it same for you.... I understand you are worried for me but, he doesn't know me. Relax!"

I didn't realise that while talking, I went close to him and now was very close to him, my hands cupping his jawline and we were staring at each other's eyes deeply.

It was friendly stare but I doubt from his side. He was staring at me differently.

"Hayley."
We heard dad's voice and we parted soon as we aren't friends in his vision. We have to be careful.

He started flipping pages of magazines and I poured water in a glass pretending like nothing happened.

"What are you doing here?"
Dad asked.

"Just came to check my bodyguard....So bodyguard, everything good?"
I said last line looking at Emerson waving my hands, I guess I was overacting.

He looked at me and gulped and then looked at dad and laughed awkwardly.

Like this dad will surely know that we are friends even doubt more than that. I am overacting and he doesn't even know acting.
I cursed him under my breath for his awkward laugh.

"Anyways, Hayley go home. Samuel is here."

"Dad, why bother him? I am mature enough to go home alone."

"Yeah of course, a mature girl who loves shinchan."

"Dad!"

Emerson and dad both suppressed their laugh to tease me more and I sighed leaving the room.
At door I halted and turn to face him.

"Dad?"

"Hmm?"

"How do you know that our enemy is Harper?"

He looked at Emerson and then again at me. I felt like he don't want to tell but still said.

"His father was my friend."

"Then why he wants to kill your child? And if he is your friend's son then you must have seen him."

"Yeah I have seen him when he was a small boy but...huh! It is a very long story Hayley. Focus on your mission. Go Samuel is waiting."

"But dad---"

"No questions!"
I sighed and pouted and went from there.
___________________________________

Thank you ❣️
Enjoy reading 😌

Drop a vote and comment your✨ reviews and follow me.
Love y'all 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 15.9K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
134K 5.7K 67
He needs her, she needs him "That's all" A beautiful love story turned into hatred and after 4 years they meet again but this time he won...
12.4K 1.1K 60
This is season 2 of "loin. I Love the way your heartbeat" The story of season 1 will be continued in these books, if you haven't read season 1 then y...
335K 10K 92
Book status : COMPLETED ⚠️THESE IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING⚠️ Madness series Book 1 warning ⚠️ 21+ toxic relationship self harm obsession Misunderstanding...