Not So Perfect ¹ (Eddie Munso...

By Garci_GG

Your life is perfect... from the outside at least. You don't like to admit it, but your popular. Your a cheer... More

[1] My secret
[2] Winner!
[3] Not like her
[4] Missing
[5] Gone Forever
[6] Secret, Secrets.
[7] Unwanted spotlight
[8] Heather.
[9] Take Care
[10] In Hiding
[11] The Curse
[12] Spark
[13] One after the other
[14] Visions
[15] No Escape From Reality
[16] The dive
[17] The Upside Down
[18] Breakdown
[19] Screwed
[20] Hidden past
A/N
[21] Discussion
[23] WarZone
[24] Prep
[25] Set in motion
[26] Master Of Puppets
[27] My Year
[28] Explaining
[29] Not so over
[30] different
[31] Never alone
[32] Odd
[33] Heather pt. 2
[34] Bittersweet
[35] Truth.
[36] Wind
[37] Blood
[38] Questions
[39] Ending It
[40] Really Over...

[22] Short Road Trip

880 24 3
By Garci_GG

Eddie plopped a magazine on a table as everyone gathered around it. "Check this out," he said "the WarZone. I've been there once. It's huge! They got everything you need for, uh... well, killing things, basically."

"Do you think fake Rambo has enough guns there?" Robin asked

"Is that a grenade!?" I asked, "how is any of this legal?"

"Well, lucky for us doll, it is... so! This place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and, angry hicks."

"If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone" Erica argued

"Normally, I'd agree, but we need the weapons. So I think it's worth the risk" Nancy said

"But is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back!" Dustin sighed

"Who said anything about bikes?" Eddie asked

"You got some car we don't know about?" I asked, "we can't use mine, we won't fit AND the cops will be after our *sses if they see it."

"It's not exactly a car. It's not exactly mine but... it'll do" Eddie smiled "red, you got a ski mask or a bandanna, something like that?"

Max nodded her head and pulled out a Michael Myers mask. Eddie placed it over his head and I laughed, placing my hand on his shoulders. "Just when I thought Munson couldn't get any cuter" I joked

"Haha," he faked laughed. We all quietly got out of the trailer and sneakily made our way over to a motorhome. Eddie opened the window and jumped through. The older teens were able to get through easily but since the others were shorter, I gave them all a boost inside before making my way in.

I got to the front and saw Eddie pulling out wires and cutting them. "Where's you learn this?" I asked

"Well, when other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball, my old man was teaching me how to hot-wire. Now, I swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did, but now I'm wanted for murder, and soon, grand theft auto. So uh, I'm really living up to that Munson name" Eddie sighed

"Hey, Eddie" Robin chimed in "I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving"

"Oh, I'm just starting this sucker" Eddie smiled "Harringtons got her. Don't ya, big boy!" He sparked two wires and the car instantly went to life.

The owners started to bang on the door and yelling. "Go!" I exclaimed. Eddie ran to the back of the car with me as Steve sat on the drivers seat and started

"Everybody hang on!" He exclaimed

"Drive! Steve! Drive! " Dustin yelled

The car drove and I looked out the window to see the owners chasing after us. I threw a few trash cans in their direction so they couldn't catch up. Steve hit a bunch of objects before driving smoothly down a road. I sighed with relief and sat down. Eddie laughed and sat next to me. "What? First time stealing a car"

"No, no... I do this every weekend!" I joked.

Eddie wrapped his arms around me, "so, what was that about liking the mask?"

"Hmm" I hummed, I grabbed his face and turned it from side to side. "I think I like the mask-" he quickly let go and turned to look at the window. I sat up and wrapped my arms around his shoulders "I'm sorrryyyy" I laughed. "I like your stupid face."

"Oh, you do?" He asked.

"Don't get too cocky"

"Why wouldn't I?" He asked, sitting normally again. "Y/N L/N, the POPULAR girl of Hawkins High... likes my face"

"Oh my god! How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not popular"

"You are! And I'm going to keep saying it until you admit it!"

"Then you're going to have to say it for forever!" I smiled

"I can definitely do that"

I laid my head on my shoulder and placed a bud inside my ear. I grabbed a cassette from my bag and changed the song.

"Woah, don't you need bohemian?" Eddie asked

"I got tired of that song, don't get me wrong. I love it, but I need a break from it" I sighed. I pressed a button and the song started.

"What did you put?" He asked

"Here" I gave his the right earbud and kept the left one in. He placed the in and smiled "master of puppets... if I didn't already find you hot then I would have now"

"I always found you cute" I quietly admitted

"Hold on-" Ricky chimed in "when did this happen?"

"When did what happen?" I asked

"You two" Dustin added. I tilted my head in confusion and stared at the two. "You guys weren't all... flirty. A few days ago."

"Oh!" I slowly looked at Eddie, who just wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "Uh-"

"Is it a bad time to say that I really have to pee?" Asked Lucas

"No!" I smiled "it's an amazing time. Harrington! Sinclair has to pee!"

"Don't say it out loud!" He whined, indicating that Max was hearing. I made my way to the front of the motorhome and crouched down next to the seats. "There should be a gas station at this turn, we can make a quick stop to do what we need before we get to WarZone"

"Alright," Steve sighed. I went to the back of the motorhome and sat down again next to Eddie. "You didn't answer my question" Ricky bugged

I pinched my fingers together by my lip, my fingers glowed red as well as Ricky's mouth. He tried to talk but his lips were stuck together. "Cats got your tongue?" I asked

He tried to talk again but his lips wouldn't pull apart. Steve parked at the gas station and I finally let go of his lips. "I hate your stupid powers" Ricky pouted

I reached into my pocket and took out my wallet. I grabbed a few bills and gave them to Ricky. "Go buy me a slushy, and get snacks for everyone"

"Get me one too!" Eddie chimed in "blue"

"I want red" I smiled. Ricky nodded his head and went out with everyone else behind him. "You can go, Harrington, I'll stay with Munson and keep an eye on the car."

"Alright," he nodded. I stood up and locked the door as Steve got out, before I could turn around though Eddie wrapped his arms around my back and lifted me up.

"Eddie!" I laughed. He placed me down and spun me so I can face him.

"You know" he started "we never talked about what happened when we were in the Upside down... the kiss."

"Right... the kiss" I awkwardly smiled "Did- you mean it?"

"Did I mean it?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and he smiled. Before I could ask again he wrapped his arms around my lower back and leaned in. His face was only mere inches away. "Do you think I mean it?"

"I- uh..." I stuttered "I don't know..?"

"Well... can I kiss you?" He asked. My stomach was filled with butterflies instantly. I smiled and leaned in, planting a kiss on his lips. This one was longer than the last time, it was sweet.

I cupped my hand on his cheek as we both slowly pulled away. "I really like you Y/N L/N" he smiled

"Really? I didn't notice" I said sarcastically. He laughed and I cupped my other hand on his cheek. "I like you too Eddie Munson"

"So... will you do the Honors of being my girlfriend?" He asked. He looked at me and I could tell he was nervous. He was blinking more than usual, he was playing with his rings, and he looked around. I smiled and nodded my head. "Why not"

"So..." he started "Y/N L/N THE QUEEN BEE IN HAWKINS HIGH SCHOOL-"

"Not again" I laughed.

"Is MY girlfriend? Like- mine"

"Yea" I smiled "yours." I placed a kiss on his lips and he wrapped his arms around me again. He spun me around and gently placed me down. We finally pulled the kiss away and my heart melted from how happy he looked.

The door knocked and I went to open it, Ricky and the kids came in. Ricky handed Eddie and me our slushes and all three of us sat in the back. I found a boom box that was in a cupboard. I put in a cassette and we all listened to music the rest of the drive.

*A/N: sorry for the really late post, I wanted this chapter to have some cute stuff in it and I wanted it to be perfect for you guys so I had a bit of writer's block. I don't really like the way it turned out but I have to get past this chapter in order to write the others. More chapters soon! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 662 74
Jade Dillinger is a senior at Hawkins high school. She moved here with her mom after they left here abusive Dad back in Colorado when she was a fresh...
220K 5.7K 20
This is Season 4 but with you in it. You've recently moved to Hawkins and you're getting to know the different characters in town. Eddie Munson is on...
582 39 14
86' baby! Eddie Munson and his old friend are wrapped in an adventure that neither of them ever saw coming. You never knew that there were some thing...
18.7K 492 33
[SLOW UPDATES] When Max and her twin sister, Mar, move to Hawkins Indiana they find a small group and quickly fit in, or at least they think they do...