๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š”๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐šŠ...

By JakeKim_Thicc

[Haikyuu various x Taehun! Female Reader] " i like you. " " huh? " they looked at her in shock at the sudden... More

Character Information.
๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ

๐Ÿฎ

952 39 4
By JakeKim_Thicc

"A match between the four new members are going to happen this Saturday actually." Kiyoko said as she remembered the match going to happen and she forget to tell the girl.

"Ah, really? Why so?" [Name] asked since she usually thought that the team would began to train and it has only been two days since the school year started. 

"Because..." KIyoko looked around the gym to make sure no one can hear her, [Name] leaned a bit since she was bit taller than Kiyoko as the third year whispered to her ear. "The two new members made a scene and apparently threw the principal wig off, and Daichi got mad to the two and they aren't allowed back inside the gym but if they won, then they are allowed to be in the team and in the gym." Kiyoko said as [Name] instantly remembers two days ago.

She flinched. "Was the reason?" She asked as Kiyoko shook her head. "No, apparently they fought and didn't get along well." Kiyoko said as [Name] let out an "ah".

"What are they whispering over there?"

"Ah, Kiyoko-san have been more talkative ever since [Name] came here." Tanaka said with flowers around him as the others sighed. "She's teaching [Name]-chan on what to do since she doesn't know volleyball, it will take her a few days to decide her decision." Daichi said walking past the two.

"But hey, Daichi doesn't she look familiar to you?" Sugawara asked as Daichi stopped and looked at the male. "Huh?" Tanaka said.

"She's [Name] Seong, we literally see her everyday." Tanaka said tilted his head. "Ah, I know what are you two are talking about." Ennoshita said joining in the conversation.

"[Name] Seong, the Taekwondo Maniac."

Just from the word "Taekwondo" alone made [Name] looked at the four but then immediately looked away when she saw that  they were looking at her too.

"The Taekwondo Maniac? Whaa....?" Tanaka said confused as the two got the idea. "Oh! Her! She was a pretty big deal and won on every Taekwondo competitions but she eventually had quit at the end of her 2nd year in middle school, nobody really knows the reason why." Ennoshita said as the others nodded.

"That's why she kinda looks familiar, she really dominated the area at the time." Sugawara said. "You three used to watch her matches or something?" Tanaka asked.

"Ah, no. I just it heard it from my classmates back then." 

"Same here."

"Will you able to come at Saturday, right?" Kiyoko asked as [Name] nodded. "Sure, I don't have anything to do at that day." [Name] said as Kiyoko smiled a little causing Tanaka to scream from the other side of the gym.

🏐

It has been a few days since then and it was finally Saturday and [Name] had arrived at the school along with Kiyoko, they walked out of the changing room and towards the gym.

"Good morning."

"Morning." 

The girls said as they were greeted back and Tanaka went up to the two, complimenting but got ignored by the two which made him held himself with tiny blushes on his cheek.

"Okay, let's get started." Daichi said catching everyone attention as they looked at him. "I'll play on Tsukishima's team." He said.

"What? You, captain?!" The orange haired male said as Daichi confirmed, [Name] looked at Sugawara who was beside her. "Sugawara-san." She said as the grey haired male looked at him.

"What is it [Name]?" He said. "Who are those two?" She asked while pointing at the orange haired and black haired male. "Oh, them? That orange head is Hinata Shoyo and the other one is Kageyama Tobio, there the other two new members." Sugawara said.

"... Kageyama Tobio..?" [Name] mumbled as Sugawara tilted her head. "Do you know him [Name]?" He asked as the female shook his head. "No, his name just brought back some memories." [Name] said as Sugawara was curious but didn't say anything.

'I'm sure I saw him somewhere before... Ah! When I accompanied Toshi-senpai to the junior volleyball match.' [Name] thought as she finally remembered where she saw the dark blue haired male face.

She went with the male for some reason but he did promised F/F once they went home from all of it.

But anyway, the match started as the first went to Yamaguchi, Tsukishima and Daichi but the two point went to Kageyama and HInata team.

Tanaka shouted as he took off his shirt and swung it around. "ALL RIGHT!!" Tanaka said.

"Tanaka, you're annoying."

"You're overjoyed."

"Stop stripping." 

Kiyoko looked away while [Name] looked down on the ground, not wanting to see Tanaka shirtless.

The game continued as Tanaka received towards Kageyama who set it to Hinata who was running towards the net and jumped high surprising [Name] and Kiyoko. 

He swung his arm to hit the ball but it got bounced back into their side of the court since Tsukishima had blocked him, Hinata was in shock as they both landed back in the ground.

"You took me y surprise the other day. You really can jump, if only you had another foot of height on you, you could've been a superstar." Tsukishima teased as he walked away and Hinata gritted his teeth.

"G-Give me one more!"

Which Kageyama gave Hinata the ball but the orange haired male only got blocked by the male once again, Hinata cursed underneath his breath as Kageyama looked at Tsukishima.

'This guy is better than I thought.'

"Hey snap out of it, you keep getting blocked. Just give him one of your King's tosses. You know, the one that leaves your opponents in the dust along with your allies." Tsukishima said as Kageyama side eyed the blonde male.

"Shut your trap."

Yamaguchi served the ball which hit the net instead as Tsukishima looked at Yamaguchi as he kissed his teeth. "S-Sorry, Tsukki." Yamaguchi said scratching the back of his head.

Kageyama walked up to get the ball to serve the ball. "We don't need fast attacks. I'll win this." He said as he went to the back and bounced the ball.

"Go, killer serve!" 

He fling the ball up and jumped and slap the ball to the other side of the court which Daichi easily receives, which shocked Kageyama and Hinata. 

The ball went to Tsukishima who set it to Yamaguchi who spiked it past Tanaka and went towards Hinata who sloppily received and the ball went off court, gaining another point for Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

Kageyama kissed his teeth in annoyance, Daichi had something to Kageyama who grimaced as Tsukishima took this opportunity to mock at the dark blue haired male.

"Don't you think you should start taking this seriously?' Tsukishima said as Hinata was getting annoyed and walked towards the male but with the net between them. "What is your problem? What's with all the jabs? What do you mean, "King tosses"?!" Hinata said.

Tsukishima pointed at Kageyama. "Hey, don't you even know why this guy is called the King?" He said.

"He's called that because he's so good that guys at other schools are intimidated by him, isn't that it?" Hinata said making Tsukishima laugh at the male's assumption.

"I'm sure there are others who think that's why. However, his nickname of "King of the court" was given to him by the guys of Kitagawa Daiichi. By the teammates of the King, What it means is... he's the self-centered King."

'What's with this dramatic scene going on..?' [Name] thought as she watched what's going with a bored look.

"The oppressive dictator. I heard rumors, but I was convinced when I saw that match. He got too oppressive, and had to sit out on the bench." Tsukishima said as the others looked at him.

'Ah... that match...'

The female remembered that match she saw with the male in it.

"Toshi-senpai."

The said male looked at the female who was bending down to took her drink under the vending machine. "What is it?" He said as [Name] fully stood up straight and they started walking towards the gym.

"Why do you to here with me? Could've you bring Satori-senpai?" She said opening the can. "Tendou said he can't come today, something happened." Ushijima said as [Name] hummed.

They arrived at the area where the matches were being held at and they stopped and watched the matches. "So why do you want to watch the matches in the junior match?" [Name] asked leaning over the the railings.

"Just wanted to see some of people of who are potentially going to enter Shiratorizawa next year." Ushijima said as [Name] looked at him and got the idea. "Oh! You want to know if they are worthy of Shiratorizawa if they ever going to enter the school right?" [Name] said as the male nodded.

"Wah, you only want's the best of the best for the Shiratorizawa volleyball team huh?" [Name] said as she looked back at the court, but then something caught her eye.

"Kitagawa Daiichi? Neh, Toshi-senpai." 

"Hmm?"

"Isn't that the school that Oikawa guy used to go to?" [Name] said pointing at the team that was currently playing right now as Ushijima look at where the female was pointing at.

"Yeah it is."

The ball dropped onto the Kitagawa Daiichi side earning another point for the team, and it seems like the other team is winning at this point since they were 16th point and Kitagawa Daiichi is only on their 8th point.

And it was obvious that the Kitagawa Daiichi team is getting restless as the next thing you know, it seems like their 2# is shouting something at 5#.

Whistled was heard as the other team served the ball as Daiichi libero received it and their 2# set it to their 5# but the set was too fast for the spiker, making the ball go to the wall.

"WOAH! That was fast!" [Name] exclaimed as she fully stood up straight after seeing that, she looked at Ushijima. "You saw that right?" She asked as the male nodded.

"Yeah, I did."

She looked back at the court at amazement and saw that it seems like the Kitagawa Daiichi teammates are arguing about something, probably about what to for them to win this match.

But anyway, the match started as the ball went up as it went to the 2# who tossed the ball but there was no one who had spiked it as it just fell down on the ground, he looked behind him and was shocked at what just happened.

"Wah, why did that happen? Did the argument made his teammates salty?" [Name] mumbled as she was crouched down on the ground and held onto the railings. "No, his tosses are too fast. He can't even make a toss that his teammates can spike properly." Ushijima said as [Name] looked at him.

"They probably had enough of it." Ushijima said as he grabbed the back of [Name] jacket and pulled her up so that she will be standing up knowing later on, she'll complain a bit on how her legs hurt a bit.

"Ehh..."

[Name] felt kinda bad at the fact that their 2# was now sitting at the bench and look frustrated but then again, she really know doesn't anything but volleyball and knows a bit thanks to Ushijima.

"He doesn't set up quick hits, is that because he's lost his nerve from that match?" Tsukishima said as Kageyama was quiet, Tanaka was getting irritated as he walked towards closer to the net.

"Dude, you've been yammering too much." He said and was about to say something more but got stopped by Daichi, who shook his head when Tanaka looked at him.

Tanaka only frowned as Tsukishima continued on. "He made a toss, but no one jumped-"

"You are right." Kageyama said interrupting Tsukishima as the others looked at him. "I made a toss, and no one was there. It's truly frightening."

"But you were only in junior high, right?" Hinata said as Kageyama and the others looked at the orange haired male. "You toss to me just fine. It makes no difference to me." Hinata said as Kageyama was in shock.

"The real problem for me is how I'm going to get past you." Hinata said immediately pointing at the blonde male as the others chuckled. 

Hinata then walked up to Kageyama. "We'll win against Tsukishima, become official clubs members, and you will bravely play setter. And you'll toss to me. What else is there?" Hinata said pointing at himself at the end of his sentence. 

Kageyama face was scrunched up while Tsukishima mumbled something underneath his breath and went to the back as the game continued.

'I seriously like I'm in anime or something... what's with these dramatic shit?

Tsukishima served the ball as Tanaka received as it went towards Kageyama and two shouting "toss it to me" to the male, and Kageyama was just completely confused on who to toss it to. 

Whether it be Tanaka or Hinata.

"Tanak-"

"Kageyama!"

The said male was cut off as he looked behind him and saw Hinata already there, he then tossed it to the orange haired male who softly pushed it  as Daichi didn't get to receive it on time.

But thankfully for them, it was on out.

"That was close, I almost missed it. It's an out, though."

"What was that for?" Kageyama said looking at Hinata and was about to lecture to him but got stopped by Hinata who suddenly yelled. "But the ball came to me!" He said surprising Kageyama.

"Forget about junior high, I'll take any toss I can get. Gratefully, I'll jump anywhere, I'll hit any ball. So... toss it to me!" Hinata said.

"Hey guys, you how to do quick hits?" Tanaka asked in amazement as he approached the two first years, the two looked at him. "Quicky hits?" Hinata asked.

"A fast attack like the one you just did."

"Not at all. All I've ever spiked are balls that get tossed high up."

"But you just did it, and when you were in junior high, I saw you spike a missed toss by the beginner setter. That's what I mean."

"Huh? But I don't remember how I did it." HInata said as Tanaka was just in shock. "But I'll spike any toss." He said as he then looked at Kageyama. "I'll spike it, understood?" He said as Kageyama looked to the side.

"We've never gotten coordinated. A fast attack is impossible." He said as imaginary thunders were behind Hinata but then pointed at the male.

"There's something weird about you. Your weakness is giving me the creeps. Weird!" Hinata said as Kageyama only told him to shut up.

And the drama continued to happen as [Name] only looked at her notebook. 'Ahhh... what the fuck...' She thought as the match started once again.

(I'm skipping some scenes since I felt like my life is getting drain at the moment.)

Tsukishima served the ball as Hinata received and walked to the other side of the net since that's where Kageyama was going to toss the ball to him, but as usual. The toss was too fast and Hinata didn't managed to hit it as it fell down on the ground.

The others just looked at in shock at what just happened, Kageyama told something to Hinata but quickly shut himself up when he realized he was about to say the same thing he said back in junior high.

They tried for a few times but only failed many times, but then Sugawara went to the two.

It seems like he was giving them some advices on how to use it and it seems like Kageyama really took it to heart.

Then the match started once again, Daichi served the ball as Tanaka received the ball as it went flying towards Kageyama while Hinata ran as quick as he could.

And when Hinata jumped that's when at that moment, he tossed the ball to Hinata who spiked it fucking quickly making the others just in shocked at how it was. And it barely get them to react.

"My hand... it hit my hand!" Hinata said out of surprise and excitement making the others looked at him in shock at what he just said, Tsukishima thinking it was no big deal but then Daichi went up to them with a shocked face.

"Hey, Hinata's eyes were closed just then."

"What?!"

"Umm... what?" Tsukishima said as he couldn't really believe on what he jus heard as well as the others.

"From the moment he jumped up until he spiked, Hinata had his eyes closed. That means Kageyama tossed it directly into Hinata's palm when he wasn't even looking. He synched the toss to the moment he'd swing, with total accuracy." 

As the others couldn't believe on what they just heard from Daichi mouth while Hinata was jumping all over the place, Hinata then looked over to Kageyama with his hand sticking out.

"Hey, what was that? What was that? It hit my hand. Right then. Hey-"

"Hey, you! Why did you have your eyes closed?"

"You told me not to watch the ball. When my eyes are open, I can't help but watch the ball." Hinata said as Kageyama was just in disbelief on what he heard. "I said that, but..."

"It worked though, right? What's wrong with that?"

"Sure, but who trusts anyone 100 percent?"

"Well, I have not choice but to trust you right now!" Hinata said making Kageyama taken it back and a bit flustered on what Hinata had just said.

Tanaka ruffled Hinata's hair as Kageyama smiled a bit and he then walked to Hinata. "All right, if Hinata's spike scores, the marks will even out, which makes it easier for Tanaka-san to spike, too." Kageyama said as the two looked at in excitement.

"All right!"

"Yeah!"

"I don't have any faith in us whatsoever." Kageyama said completely destroying the two mood. "But I'll keep bringing the ball to you. Just trust me and jump." He said as Hinata nodded.

The game continued on as they kept trying to do on what happened last time but failed miserably every time making the others think that the last one was just out of pure luck at this point, then the ball hit Hinata's face making him fall down on the ground.

"Sorry..."

Hinata got up as he was handed a towel since there was a small blood on the ground, Kiyoko went up to the male and asked him if he was okay but the male got flustered and tripped on his words.

Kageyama smiled a bit which Hinata saw as he looked at him. "What are you smiling about?! That's the second time it hit my face!" Hinata angrily said as Kageyama retorted back which kinda end in an argument as the black haired male walked away.

The game continued as Yamaguchi served the ball as Tanaka received it, then Tsukishima saw Hinata running towards the net and asked Yamaguchi to quickly block with him, but then Hinata ran to the other side of the court surprising the two,

Hinata jumped as Kageyama toss the ball to him and Hinata finally spiked the ball which surprise the others.

"All right!"

They were surprised that it managed to work once again, anyway the game continued on as the duo managed to do the quick hit once again. 

And it seems like Tsukishima was starting to get irritated by it and went to Hinata, thinking the Kageyama was going to toss the ball to him but he tossed it to Tanaka instead earning another point for the team.

He then took off his shirt. "How do you like me, Tsukishima?! Weren't you going to crush me and Hinata?" Tanaka said as Hinata appeared behind him.

"Yeah! Yeah!"

"Try it if you can!"

"If you can!"

"Why are you bragging the most, Tanaka?" Sugawara said snapping Tanaka out of it.

"That's right, you're scoring thanks to the first-years!"

"You have a big attitude!"

"Don't take off your shirt, baldie!"

"Who's trash-talking me over there?!" Tanaka said pointing at the three who looked away.

The 1st match ended with it being a victory to Kageyama and Hinata and the 2nd match began after a mini break.

While along the way Kiyoko was also telling [Name] some stuff that she doesn't know, so know. She has a little knowledge about volleyball.

She saw how much fun the guys look like playing and has a little desire to do Taekwondo again but shook that though of hers.

The game ended with being a 2-0, meaning Kageyama and Hinata won the game.

Tanaka walked up to the two third years and talked to them about something while HInata and Kageyama walked up to Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, saying something about wanting to shake hands which the blonde male immediately refused.

Which caused the orange haired to jump around trying to shake Tsukishima hands who keep dodging.

"What the hell are they doing?" [Name] muttered coming back inside the gym after refilling the tumblers, she put the bag down on the ground and opened it.

She took some tumblers and handed it towards the female, [Name] saw that Tsukishima was looking at his right hand horrified. 

"What the fuck?"

The duo walked away as Daichi walked towards Tsukishima and talked to him, then after awhile the duo came back towards Daichi with their form application on hand.

Daichi walked towards the two and took their application and called out for the female third year.

"Shimizu." He yelled out as the said female looked at the captain. "The stuff is here, right?" He asked as Shimizu nodded making the first years and one 2nd year curious.

Shimizu put down the bottle and walked out of the gym and came back with a box in her arms, she set it down on the ground as the curious new members walked up to the manager who opened the box.

And that's when they were greeted by their jersey, Shimizu handed them out to the new members as Hinata looked at his with excitement. 

"The sizes should be okay, but let me know if you need anything." Shimizu said taking the box to put it somewhere else.

"Thanks!"

Tsukishima and [Name] were the only ones who didn't put on their jersey as Tsukishima just looked at it while it was hanging on [Name] arms.

"Come on, put it on." Sugawara said pointing at the jersey. "No, I'll do it later..." Tsukishima said. "Are you shy or something? Come on! Just put it on!" Tanaka said as Sugawara looked at the female who was slightly behind him.

"Come on, that means you too [Name]." Sugawara said as [Name] slowly nodded. "Yeah, yeah! Now we have two beautiful managers!" Tanaka said as Ennoshita smacked him in the head.

"Shut up Tanaka!"

She put on her jacket as Sugawara could only thought. 'Wah, she's really different from people had said about her. I heard she's usually loud, snarky and can a be jerk but this doesn't look like the person many people described her. It's kinda adorable.' Sugawara thought as he softly pushed her to stand beside the first years.

The others looked at them in amazement as Hinata showed off as the two upperclassmen praised him.

"We're the Karasuno Volleyball Club from here on out... ready, and..." Daichi said putting on his jacket.

"Good to have you with us!"

"Thanks!"

The third years were talking while the 2 years were with the 1st years, Tanaka showing the five, well mostly the three since the other were not listening at all. Showing them on how to do the thing he did earlier.

But then Kageyama went towards the basket full of the volleyballs and asked Hinata if he wanted to go for more which Hinata obviously accepted. 

"You're moving around already?" Tanaka asked in disbelief at how much energy the two has.

"There volleyball maniacs after all."

"An ironic thing to say, Taekwondo Maniac." Tsukishima said looking down at the 2nd year, as [Name] looked at him with annoyed look on her face. "Shut up, I'm not the one who lost a match." She said looking back at the court.

And as Tsukishima was about to retort back, the door slide opened catching everyone attention.

"It's decided! It's decided!" The male said panting a bit before continuing on what he was going to say.

"The pratice match, it's against one of the top four teams on the prefecture. Aoba Johsai High School!"

There's something about Ella Cruz and Sen. Imee video titled "History is like tsismis (gossip)" that makes me wish there's meteorite out there coming to earth that would bring humanity to extinction.

I just accidently saw the video and watched the thing to see what Ella has to say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 22K 41
A haikyuu fanfic!! A normal girl, with a big passion for volleyball goes to Karasuno and she is determined to be the best volleyball player, even th...
37.9K 1.4K 22
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "she'll love me!" completed. fluff. slow-burn. half-chatfic. เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
46.8K 1.2K 19
"If you're gonna give me a nickname because if my height, can it at least be something cute like Peanut?" Y/n begged "Fine" Tsukishima reluctantly r...
156K 5.2K 60
โž” IN WHICH A ROCKY FRIENDSHIP TURNS INTO MUTUAL LIKING-NESS sakusa x f!reader chat fic! disgusting germ is back...im so happy oml