Frogs

By Frogrella

"You're the only sober person in my life. It feels like you were made for me?" he says, though it came out as... More

Character List! (Meet the boys!)
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
Frog's Mixtape
Now on Spotify

ELEVEN

433 19 5
By Frogrella

Because of how late it is, Shana decided to have Mike bring us both home and then have him drive her back to the club tomorrow morning so she can pick her car up. Plus, she seemed to somehow misplaced her car keys.

As Shana sits in the passenger seat next to Mike, I curl into Layne in the backseat. Layne holds my legs in place as they sit over his thighs.

"You look like you had fun tonight," he observes.

"Mmh-hmm, I did," I nod. "Our bartender had hazel eyes."

"He did?"

"Mmh-hmm," I hum. Layne's eyes are jumbo blue M&M's. I want to eat them. I lift a hand and begin to caress his jawline. He doesn't mind. "Baby," I then whisper.

"What's that?"

"You look like a baby." It was like I was looking into his baby picture. Mmmh, such a beautiful baby...don't ever ever want to hurt this baby. I feel his face stretch as he smiles. Layne squints his blue eyes, and I miss its shape. Pouting my lips, my eyes roll up to his blue hair. "I miss your blond hair."

Layne softly exhales. I feel his breath on my nose. I want to lick the air between us. "I'll dye it back soon."

"Don't do it for me, though, do it for yourself," I slur, slowly blinking at him.

"That's some good advice," he chuckles lightly. Still looking at him, I cheesed like a child on school picture day.

I watch as Layne's tongue licks his bottom lip, and for a second, I expect him to kiss me...but he doesn't. Maybe he's different from Chris. Maybe he's one of those boys that ask a girl for a kiss rather than take it.

"I like this dress," Layne says after a moment of us just looking into each other. And it seemed like this dress was made for him as he rubbed my legs softly.

"And it likes you," I whisper, finally looking away from his lips and out the window. I see our apartment from down the street. Sighing, I look towards the front and see Mike glancing at us from the rearview mirror.

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

Still feeling a little friendly, we invited the guys upstairs to our apartment. Once we made it inside, I quickly peed and changed into an oversized Marvin Gaye t-shirt and shorts.

Almost sensing that I was losing my drunkenness, Shana whipped out some wine bottles, and I immediately got tipsy again. Damn, I'ma lightweight.

We all hung out in the living room for a while before Shana and Mike decided to have their private party in her bedroom. It wasn't long before I began to hear them..ew.

I turned the TV up louder, which made Layne crack up.

"You want some water?" I then ask him, wanting to distract myself from the sound of Shana and Mike fucking.

"Andrea, I would love some water," Layne responds quickly, almost like he didn't want to hear them either.

I got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen, Layne following me.

After I pour Layne and myself a cup of water from the sink, I pass one of the cups to him. Weirdly, we stare at each other as we gulp the water down.

As Layne smirks from behind his cup, I throw my head back and take in his height.

"You're very tall," I tell him after a few seconds of staring. Layne snorts, almost choking on his water.

"you're very short," he then retorts.

"How tall are you?"

"I think 6 feet." That number made me weak in the knees. I held onto the counter for support. "You okay there?"

"Yeah, it's just...I just got hot," I breathe, fanning myself. Layne rubs a palm through his forehead, laughing. "You know, laughing at me only makes me more nervous."

"You have no reason to be nervous," he simply says.

"I know I just...I just can't help it," I tell him honestly. Layne nods, somewhat understanding.

"I get nervous around you too," he admits.

"Lies," I chuckle, rolling my eyes.

"No, seriously. I guess I just hide it well."

"....So, what should we do about it?" I ask him.

Layne looks down for a minute before lifting his blue eyes into me. I bit down hard on my lower lip, waiting for his response.

"How about I take you out on a date?...like when we come back from tour."

I cock my hip to the side and fold my arms, "Three months is a long time to wait...what if someone else comes along?"

"You mean groupies?"

"I mean in my life."

"Well...they better get in line," he says with a chuckle.

Though I smiled at him, my mind quickly foreshadowed to him hooking up with girls on the road. I grew jealous of their unknown faces.

"So?" I hear Layne say. Oh shit, I never gave him an answer.

"...What if we have a little date right now?...and when you get back, we could have a real one...or second one?" Though it seemed like a good idea in my head, I couldn't help but cringe when I said it out loud.

Layne tilts his head to the side and smiles, "You're very impatient."

"Only when I want something really bad." I move toward the freezer and grab the leftover chocolate ice cream cart and then two spoons. "Come on," I grab Layne's hand, leading him back into the living room. I have another perfect idea. "Let's build a fort," I say after releasing his hand and throwing one of the couch pillows at him.

"I haven't built one of these in years," he says, laughing at my childish request but is all in for it.

It took us a couple of minutes to build a stable fort. Once we were done and ensured it was secure, we laid down in it. Layne and I laid on our stomachs and relaxed against each other.

"Isn't it peaceful? Like we're isolated in a good way."

"Mmmh, I know what you mean." I watch him slowly close his eyes.

"I know you're not about to fall asleep on our date." Layne shoots his eyes open but not without adding a smirk to his lips.

"I'm sorry," he laughs, "I guess I need something to wake me up."

Layne's tone made me nervous. His blue eyes darken, and I wonder if he was expecting us to hook up. Clearing my throat, I turn to the ice cream melting in front of us.

"That's what sugar is for," I tell him as I pass him a spoon.

I flip through the channels as he swallows a spoonful of ice cream. The only interesting movie that was on was Raizing Arizona.

Layne and I ate ice cream and laughed until our stomachs ached. When the movie was over, and the credits started rolling, I flipped over to my back and heard it crack. My eyelids begin to get heavier by the second. I forced open my tired eyes and stared at the inside of our fort.

"This was the most chill date I have ever been on," Layne says. He lays on his side, staring down at me.

"Same," I said tiredly. Alcohol has officially worn off. Sleepiness is activated.

"You're about to fall asleep on me again." I nod, chuckling. Remembering. Imagining...his lips on my lips.

"Look who's talking," a lazy grin appeared on my lips before letting out a yawn.

"Do I need to put you in bed?"

"Will you?"

"It won't be the first time."

"That's true."

Leaving the fort as it is, Layne walks me to my bedroom. Once my bedroom door swings open, I jump into my bed and pull my blanket up to my neck.

"Will you stay with me?" I softly ask him as I notice him about to leave.

He smiles, "Are you sure?"

"Yes," I nod, making room for him. Without another thought about it, Layne lays down next to me. Moving closer, I cuddle him like he's a custom pillow.

"You're warm," I moan, my cheek pressed against his shoulder. Layne's feet touch my toes, and I feel him jump.

"Damn, you're cold!" He playfully pushes me away from him."Get away from me." I held onto him as tightly as I could, giggling.

Looking up, I notice that we are face to face. His blue eyes were apparent through the darkness. My eyes then fall to his pink lips...and I intend to kiss them. But I don't. I slowly back my face away from him.

"So let me guess, you don't kiss on the first date?" Layne asks, noticing my hesitation.

I shake my head, "not anymore...are you mad?"

"Why would I be mad?"

Sometimes I wonder if he's really this nice as he appears to be.

"Because you're not getting your dick wet."

"How can you make something so nasty sound cute?" he laughs, his expression now amused.

"It's one of my talents," I yawn. "What time do you have to leave tomorrow?" I ask him.

"Very early...like noonish," he chuckles before deep yawning. I laugh, shaking my head.

Shutting my eyes, I go back to snuggling against his shoulder. Layne and I are silent for a while. And for a moment, I thought he was asleep as I felt myself about to go under....

Layne suddenly clears his throat, "Andrea?"

"Hmm?"

"....Did anything happen between you and Chris?" Though exhausted, his question woke me up.

"...No...why?"

"I just heard...forget about it."

"What did you hear?"

"...That y'all fucked." Those words made me wince. I sat up slightly and moved away from him, instantly feeling cold.

"I barely know him. Why would I fuck him?" My body grew more frustrated as it felt like I was not convincing him.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up," Layne says, shaking his head. "Let's go to sleep." He pulls me back to him, "I'm sorry," he says again.

"I didn't sleep with him." My words came out as a plea.

"I know."

Nothing but slow breaths is heard as Layne and I lay in tense silence for a moment. I know I shouldn't be mad at him, but I didn't want to be near him for some reason.

Fuck.

Layne attaches his fingers to my waist and hungrily tickles me as I'm about to turn away from him.

"Why!?" I shout through giggles.

"I don't want you to go to sleep mad at me," he says, a deep laugh rumbling in his throat.

Damn, this man.

Scooting closer, I kiss him softly on the cheek before resting my head on his chest. This feels good; I say to myself as I concentrate on the rise and fall of his chest and his quick heartbeat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 156 51
Bessie. Groupie, Bar Wench and Friend to Rockstars. Elizabeth 'Bessie' Brett is a Seattle girl through and through. She aspires to someday settle dow...
1.1K 27 6
Grunge One Shots WARNING 18 + READERS ONLY - Sexual Content, profanity and mention of drug abuse. DISCLAIMER:- I do not own any rights to the real na...
170K 6.8K 87
(18+) š™øšš— šš šš‘šš’ššŒšš‘ ššœšš‘ššŽ ššŒššŠšš—'šš ššŒšš˜šš—šššš›šš˜šš• šš‘ššŽšš› ššœššŽšš”ššžššŠšš• ššššŽššœšš’šš›ššŽššœ ššœšš˜ šš‘ššŽšš› ššššŽššœšš’šš›ššŽššœ ššŒšš˜šš—šššš›šš˜šš• šš‘ššŽšš›. š™°šš—šš šš‘ļæ½...
15.8K 353 25
"Love is the best kind of addiction." *** Rob is a smoker, it's a part of his bad boy image, a part he's not too happy to be losing. Olympia is su...