𝓶𝔂 zombie's heart🤍 - Yoon...

By yeppeunika

L/N Y/N is regrettably a part of Myung-Hwan's "Friend Group", however only in private as a way to keep her re... More

𝄞 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (1)
¢ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (2)
♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (3)
♪𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (4)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (5)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (7)
♪𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (8)
♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (9)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (10)
♬ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (11)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (12)
♪ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (13)
♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (14)
♪ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (15)
|| 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (16)
Christmas Special 2022 🎄❄️
ೄྀ۵(-FAQ

♬ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (6)

3.4K 80 60
By yeppeunika

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝」

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

✑ 𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

His hand knocked the phone from my hand as he caught it and ran out of the room.
"Damn it!"
"Fuck!"

Gwi-nam and I began to run after Cheong-san despite the zombies that lingered.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

I ran at full speed beside Gwi-nam, watching in fear when he threw his knife straight for Cheong-san. Thankfully, it didn't stab him, but it must have cut him since he flinched harshly, almost falling to the floor. However he quickly regained his consistent speed until a zombie lunged at him. Cheong-san managed to push it to the ground away from him but also fell to the floor in the process, dropping the phone.

"Come here," Gwi-nam grunted, pushing a zombie away from us as Cheong-san quickly snatched the phone from the floor and continued to run. Zombies were chasing behind Gwi-nam and I, which fuelled our adrenaline even more.
"Are you even trying?!" He snapped at me.
"What do you want me to do, the fuck?" I screamed, gripping my knife with more strength when I felt my legs burning.

We had followed Cheong-san over to the zombie filled library. What's wrong with this idiot?! I mentally questioned, fighting off zombies that came my way. I watched intently as Cheong-san climbed onto a shelf with another boy, but whilst I was concentrated on him, I felt myself get pushed to the ground by a zombie before Gwi-nam threw it off, clearly annoyed.
"Quit being useless!" he yelled. Wordlessly, I stood up and kept pushing through, waiting behind Gwi-nam, who had grabbed onto the guy's jumper. He threw him off to be eaten by the zombies and peered over the bookshelf to see where Cheong-san was. I didn't get to have a look myself, but Gwi-nam just grabbed my hand and began to pull me around bookcases frantically.

He kicked a zombie down as he caught sight of Cheong-san and I was still being pulled involuntarily. Gwi-nam made a sharp turn, disregarding the fact that he had slammed half of my face into the wooden bookshelves.
"Um, ow?!" I exclaimed, watching as Gwi-nam stood with his back to a shelf and zombies ran past. He didn't respond, instead he started to climb up onto the bookcase in front of us, holding a hand down to me when he had gotten up.
"Hey," he called, ushering me to take his hand quickly.

I grabbed his hand and he helped pull me up, with all three of us kneeling atop bookcases, out of breath. The two boys began to jump from shelf to shelf but I just froze in fear at the height, and the zombies that wobbled the bookcase, making it unsteady. I watched Gwi-nam and Cheong-san begin to talk, Gwi-nam holding his hand out for the phone. Out of curiosity, I made a nervous leap to the next shelf and looked down at the zombies that scattered around. I took a deep breath and let myself jump onto the same bookcase as Gwi-nam.

"You killed a person, you murderer," Cheong-san stared at us.
Gwi-nam retracted his hand and defended himself. "You made me kill him."
"No, he didn't," I cut in. Gwi-nam turned to look at me.
"You're taking his side over mine? Even after you heard what the principal had said?"
"She isn't taking any sides. Y/N's not a coward like you," Cheong-san provoked.
"You made me kill him to prove I wasn't a loser."
"You crazy bastard." He began to stand up from his kneeling position, as did Cheong-san before starting to run, leaping onto the following bookcases. Gwi-nam did the same and I sighed in annoyance at the constant parkour, still following slowly and cautiously behind.

Gwi-nam lunged for Cheong-san's bookcase, grabbing his leg and causing him to fall to the floor. Gwi-nam ran onto the furthest bookcase before Cheong-san climbed back up to 'safety'. The two began to fight and I got closer, stopping on the bookshelf next to them. My head made me wonder whether I should help, or stay being 'useless'. I mean there doesn't seem to be space for a third person, but the zombies are all crowded around them, drawn to the noise. I quickly got to my feet at the sight of Cheong-san grabbing the hanging light above them and smashing it onto Gwi-nam.

Despite the lack of space and abundance of danger, I jumped behind Gwi-nam. He was holding Cheong-san halfway over the edge, gripping his collar. I quickly gripped Gwi-nam's hair with one hand, using the other to hold his shoulder. However, he threatened me by pushing Cheong-san lower, and so I let go, watching painfully.

"Do you want to live?" he asked Cheong-san. "Do you?" He didn't respond.
"Beg for your life."
"Screw you." I grew angrier at how stubborn and stupid Gwi-nam was being.
"If you threaten him, I doubt that there's any way that you will be able to get rid of that video," I told him with gritted teeth. "At least make a compromise. Or are you fucking idiotic?"
"Shut the fuck up. I'll do whatever I want to. I am the leader of this school."
I screamed in anger, watching him punch Cheong-san in his face, probably to anger me even more. He pulled him up again and punched him another time, knocking him out briefly and grabbing the phone from his pocket. He quickly woke up and slapped the phone out of Gwi-nam's hand and into the air, holding his arm out to catch it.

With newfound determination, I snatched the phone successfully, although unluckily, my leg slid off slightly and I quickly put the phone into Cheong-san's hand before using his arm to stabilise myself and kick a zombie away from me. I quickly pulled my leg back up, looking at Cheong-san to see Gwi-nam choking him while he fought to breathe. Gwi-nam's grip visibly tightened on his neck, but Cheong-san stayed persistent to hold the phone, like he was prioritising it over his life. Gwi-nam's grip only seemed to get stronger and stronger until Cheong-san wielded the phone and quickly stabbed Gwi-nam. My eyes involuntarily widened, and I held onto Gwi-nam's shoulder, looking at his bloody eye while he choked a scream in pain. Cheong-san pushed me away from him before throwing him into the zombies below. I screamed and felt a lump in my throat, peering over the edge to see the zombies piling and feasting on him whilst he screamed.

"Help me, fuck!" He yelled. I slowly stood up and was about to jump into the pile of zombies , however, Cheong-san just had to stop me.
"What the hell?! Are you actually going to help him?!" He screamed at me, looking at me as if I were crazy.
"No, how would I ever be able to live with the guilt that I was so useless and hardly bothered to help?! You call Gwi-nam a murderer but look what you just did! Did any of what Miss Park said get through to you?!" I screamed at Cheong-san with rage beating through me. I looked back at Gwi-nam when I saw his hand raising up to me.
"Y/N!" He wailed. "Fuck! Please!" I could hardly hear him over the snarls as he continued.
"Y/N!" was the last thing he said before his eyes became lifeless, and he would soon succumb to the zombies. Cheong-san and I stood silently, unable to take our eyes off of him.

We could tell that he was still fighting to live, and he continued to reach out, clenching his fist. My vision blurred and tears began to drip from my eyes as I watched one of my closest friends die in one of the worst ways that I could think of.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

We watched the zombies feast until they dispersed and began to grab at the bookcase again. Gwi-nam didn't look that bad considering how many zombies were scrambling for a bite, but he was definitely 'dead'.

The bookcase began to wobble violently and Cheong-san pulled me down to kneel before scouting for the exit. He slowly began to rise back to his feet and I followed, quickly joining him on the next bookcase when he jumped to it. The weight of the zombies began to make the bookshelves topple. They began to fall like dominoes and Cheong-san grabbed my wrist to ensure that I'd be quick enough.

We had been effortlessly jumping closer to the exit until we jumped too close to an edge and the bookcase fell forward, resulting in Cheong-san and I sliding and falling just as the previous bookcase fell, trapping us. He grunted in pain, wincing whereas I just furrowed my eyebrows, unable to think straight. Cheong-san began to try and crawl through the other side despite the books that were scattered everywhere, but his leg was stuck underneath, and so he began to try and push the bookcase that had trapped us. I copied him, using all of my strength.

Thankfully, he got his leg unstuck, however the noise of the bookshelf falling back down when we let go attracted a zombie. Cheong-san didn't see it until I shook him and he looked up to see the bloodied monster, before it tried to reach out to him through the empty shelf. More zombies started to come and we quickly crawled out from underneath. Once I had come out, a zombie ran my way and I thoughtlessly shoved a book in between its snapping jaws before Cheong-san pushed it away, pulling me to my feet as we avoided zombies and ran for the exit. Cheong-san defended us by hitting a zombie to the floor with a chair, and we managed to exit the library and pull in the door before the creatures started to slam against it.

Cheong-san hesitantly let go, catching his breath whilst the zombies continued to slap at the door. He grabbed my hand and we started to run, hiding behind a wall when we saw zombies at the end of the hallway. We heard snarls from behind us, and unluckily as we turned we saw two of the monsters staggering towards us. Zombies were approaching us from both directions and there was seemingly no escape, but Cheong-san pulled me to a small 'door', quickly swinging it open and pushing me through. I hopped onto the pipes that were inside and moved up a little, leaving space for Cheong-san when he started to climb in. A zombie from outside gripped his jumper and he struggled to fight him off, grunting when he managed to kick it away. He climbed in and joined me on the pipes. I looked down at him and he looked up. He didn't necessarily look at me but rather he looked up my skirt.
"I'm sorry!" He apologised, quickly looking back down. I just hummed in a response, moving up the pipe and away from the open trapdoor that was beginning to flood with zombies reaching in. Cheong-san followed me, but all I could see when I looked up was black.

"I can't see anything above," I told him.
"We can try here."
"Try what?"
"Try calling emergency services." I moved onto one of the pipes.
"Hey, climb up so I can see," I told him, reaching down to touch his shoulder.
"Okay," he muttered, moving up as we moved closer. Cheong-san nearly dropped the phone but thankfully still managed to hold it. We leaned back onto the wall and he flicked on the screen. 7 percent and no service? Fuck, who doesn't charge their phone before school- oh, wait.

With a shaky hand, Cheong-san directed to the emergency call list and selected 112. The phone displayed a loading symbol. 'Emergency call connecting...'. We waited patiently and I rested my hand on Cheong-san's shoulder. I doubt that anyone will come anyway. Cheong-san lifted the phone closer to the both of us so that we could hear, but the call hadn't even gone through.
"What the hell..." Cheong-san muttered.
"Seriously?" We tried again but not one call would go through. If only the teachers didn't take our phones. Maybe we would have been able to call way earlier and be safe by now. I slammed my fist into the pipe in anger, resisting the urge to scream. The phone was quickly losing battery and we climbed up higher for any chance of getting a signal. Even still, we couldn't get a single bar. Cheong-san tried again, still to no avail. How should I have hope when all this is happening? I gritted my teeth, before taking the phone from Cheong-san.
"What are you..." I watched the video of Gwi-nam that Cheong-san had taken. There he was; with both eyes, completely unharmed, alive. I furrowed my eyebrows in frustration and tightened my hold on the phone before deleting the video. Guess I'm doing zombie Gwi-nam a favour. I handed the phone back to Cheong-san, who was looking at me with a sorrowful expression.
"Y/N..." he trailed off and began to chew on his lip. He looked away and we began to climb higher. Cheong-san seemed so persistent on being able to have this one call. He's still hopeful, but hope isn't going to get you any more luck.

Cheong-san tried to call again, but it's only the newly familiar tone that diminished the hope we had. He screamed in frustration.
"Shit!" Cheong-san put a hand to his forehead and began to sob, while I froze, completely lacking knowledge of what to do. He usually strokes my hair, right? I moved closer to him and slowly combed my fingers through his dark hair. Despite the fact that he killed Gwi-nam, I could never find it in my heart to hate him.

His cries grew softer and slightly quieter as I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and perched my head on his shoulder.
"Cheong-san, please..." I whispered. "Don't worry." I know that it's hard to not worry in a situation like this, but I'm not sure what else to say.
"Thank you, Y/N. I love you so much." Shit. Well. This is awkward. What type of love does he mean? I'm just gonna say it back.
"I love you too." I gave him a small peck on his cheek. A platonic one, of course. I felt him hiccup, and he was still crying, rightfully so. He continued to sob and I couldn't help but let a few tears fall from my eyes as quietly as I could.

Despite my efforts to keep quiet, I accidentally let out a quiet whimper that caught Cheong-san's attention. He pushed my head into the crook of my neck and we sobbed together with many emotions; grief, sorrow, anger, etcetera. So much has happened that we can't even enjoy ourselves without the fear of death. I sobbed even louder and held onto the back of Cheong-san's shirt with the hand that had been wrapped around his shoulder.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

After we had stopped crying, we climbed up to the door, using the phone's flashlight to see. Cheong-san shone the light onto a text that was printed on the trapdoor

'이 문은 안에서 열리지 않음'
*(This door does not open from the inside)*

"Damn it," Cheong-san cursed, whereas I groaned in annoyance. He flicked off the torch and looked up, only to see more of the pipes for what looked like miles.
"What do we do?" I asked him, reading the sign over and over again in hopes that it would disappear and the door would open. Cheong-san tried to push open the door, which obviously didn't work, but he tried again, with two hands this time.

"Y/N," he muttered, signalling for me to help. I pushed onto the door with great strength but just as the sign said, the door doesn't open from the inside. Cheong-san kept trying despite the failed attempts, slamming his hand on it in anger when it still didn't work. I whimpered once I heard a faint snarl come from the other side, followed by more snarls and growls collecting on the other side of the door.
"For fuck's sake," I muttered. The zombies began walking into the door and I noticed Cheong-san begin to tear up again before quietly crying. He shifted himself to have his legs up to the door and kicked it in, knocking over any zombies that were close by. We hopped out of the small space and entered a school hallway, but before I could breathe the air, the zombies tried to attack Cheong-san and I.

We threw them off to the best of our abilities and began to run forward and dodge the incoming zombies that came from the other side of the hallway.
"Fuck this!" Cheong-san yelled, clearly fed up with the constant action. A zombie tackled us both to the floor but landed far away as we sat with our backs against the wall, facing a classroom door. We sat and attempted to catch our breath, but Cheong-san pulled me with him as he dived out of the way of a zombie slamming through the door.

"Jesus fucking Christ?!" I wailed in confusion at the sudden noise and action, however, I didn't have any time to continue talking as Cheong-san pulled me up and we started to sprint, scouting for any empty classroom that we could possibly find. Zombies were coming from both directions, however we ran to a seemingly empty room, harshly slamming the door shut before the zombies slapped their blood covered hands on the glass and stared with their pale but also bloody faces. Cheong-san held the door while I looked around the room to see where we were - the music room. Cheong-san let go of the door and grabbed a guitar in case of any zombies, yet there didn't appear to be any, surprisingly.

There may not have been any visible zombies, but the playing of random piano keys immediately caught both of us off-guard.
"Shit, I flinched. That's embarrassing...." I muttered, but Cheong-san silently approached the source of the noise as I followed, picking up a music stand and wielding it like a weapon. We peered underneath the piano to see a trapped zombie flailing. Cheong-san let out a sigh of relief and lowered the guitar that he had brandished.

"It's fine," he told me.
"What do you mean 'It's fine'?! It could escape later and bite one of us, why not just kill it?" I asked, grasping the stand tighter. Cheong-san stayed silent and looked away while I repeatedly smashed the zombie's face in with the music stand, completely ignoring the blood beginning to splatter onto me.

"That's one way to do it..." Cheong-san muttered.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ҽɳԃ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I'm sorry that this took so long but i was losing motivation due to lack of comments

edited on 9th aug 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...
85.6K 1.7K 81
Counts Total words: 120,757 Average words per chapter: 1,589 Amount of chapters: 76 ~~~ Y/N is a girl from America who recently moved to South Korea...
274K 11.2K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
141K 7.1K 32
"You're a coward, Namjoon. If she is the person you love, then go to her. Tell her you love her, hold her like she's your world." "Y/N," he said, try...