If My OC was a Magical Cookie...

By BandoriFan

This was originally'If I was a Magical Cookie' but I really made it more like my OC than me so I changed the... More

Time To Stream On CookieTube!
The New Transfer Students!
Why Is Love So Complicated?
Collaboration in Fluffy Cream City!
Reunion With an Old Friend!

WAIT I'M A MAGICAL COOKIE?!?!

211 3 2
By BandoriFan

"Ok, what the hell is this?" Blackberry Pie Cookie asked herself as she set down the box she had found in front of her apartment door on a table. She hadn't bought anything recently and the box didn't have a return address, so what gives?

Figuring she had nothing to lose by opening the box, Blackberry Pie quickly got out the box cutter and opened it. Inside was a pair of bright cyan headphones and a letter. Confused by this, Blackberry Pie decided to read the letter first.

Dear Blackberry Pie Cookie,

You might be wondering why you just randomly got a box with a strange accessory inside it. Well I'm pleased to tell you that you are one of the few cookies in this world dubbed 'Magical Cookies'.

The accessory that accompanies this letter is a magical pair of headphones. When evil strikes, use this to transform yourself into Blueberry Kitty Cookie, a Magical Cookie with special abilities like that of a real cat. Please use your power wisely, although I'm sure you'll succeed in that part.

Best wishes,

ED

Blackberry Pie had to stop and process the letter for a minute, only to reread it again. Her? A Magical Cookie? No way right? This had to be a prank!

Looking at the headphones in her hand, Blackberry Pie gave out a sigh.

"Well, there's one way to find out if this is a trick or not. Lemme just put these on real quick."

As soon as the headphones were on, Blackberry Pie felt herself changing. Her short, dark purple hair started to rapidly grow in length, changing to black and bright blue. Her single ponytail multiplied into two and her T-shirt was changed into one with off-shoulder sleeves and a bright green symbol over her heart. Her pants changed into jean-shorts and her socks turned dark blue and gained red ribbons that were tied around her calfs. Her shoes became dark purple, she gained dark blue and purple fingerless gloves with a red bracelet on her right wrist, and her glasses frame changed to a magenta color. To finish everything off, her normal ears disappeared and were replaced with cat-like ones on top of her head, as well as gaining a tail the same color as her hair and her nails becoming much sharper.

The letter was right, she was now Blueberry Kitty Cookie.

"Holy crap." Blueberry Kitty said softly to herself as she looked in a nearby mirror. "HOLY CRAP! I'M A MAGICAL COOKIE, WHAT THE HELL? THIS IS FRICKEN AMAZING oh my god I have to breathe!"

She could barely control her excitement, Blueberry Kitty had been a fan of Magical Cookie for as long as she could remember, and now she was actually one of them! It was like a dream come true.

"Ok, I should take this off now before I have a mental breakdown." Blueberry Kitty told herself as she took off the headphones, transforming back into Blackberry Pie. "But wow, I'm a Magical Cookie? I should start coming up with an introductory catchphrase and stuff like that, maybe I could even start a CookieTube channel..." Blackberry Pie quickly got out her phone and started writing down all her ideas, not being able to wait until she got to fully explore her powers.

[A few weeks later]

"Wow, the letter wasn't joking, you really do have all the abilities of a cat!" Blueberry Kitty Cookie's best friend Castella Cookie said to her as she jumped all over the ledges of Castella's house. The very next day after finding out she was a Magical Cookie, Blueberry Kitty told Castella about her being a Magical Cookie. Since then, the two have been meeting up everyday after school to explore more of Blueberry Kitty's powers.

So far, it seemed she had heightened senses, the ability to see very well in the dark, much stronger legs, the ability to land on her feet no matter what the height of the fall was, and much better endurance and stamina. Nothing super special, but it was awesome nonetheless.

"Yeah, and I think I finally got the hang of these abilities too." Blueberry Kitty replied to Castella, jumping down from the second floor and landing on her feet with next to no fall damage.

"Right, but no need to show off." Castella giggled as she elbowed Blueberry Kitty. "Anyways, want to go get some bubble tea? The shopping district shouldn't be too full at this time."

"Sounds good, here let me just take off my headphones real quick."

"Gotcha."

Blueberry Kitty took off her headphones, turning back into Blackberry Pie Cookie. She and Castella picked up their bags and headed out, talking excitedly about how Blackberry Pie should make a name for herself as Blueberry Kitty Cookie.

The shopping district didn't have many cookies in it, just like Castella was saying. The two continued on their way until they heard a blast coming from one of the buildings.

"Whoa, are we getting attacked?" Castella asked with fear in her voice.

"I don't know, but we should check it out!" Blackberry Pie replied. The two rushes over to the scene of the explosion, and there they saw several cookies running away as a floating figure overhead laughed and caused another one.

"Oh this is bad, this is really bad!" Blackberry Pie said, trying to figure out who the figure was.

"Yeah, but don't just stand there! You're a Magical Cookie, remember? Go and kick their ass!" Castella replied with urgency.

"Right, forgot about that. I'll be back!" Blackberry Pie said, heading to a nearby alleyway to transform.

(This is it.) She thought to herself once she found an alleyway to transform in. (This is your debut as a Magical Cookie, you can do this!)

Blackberry Pie took out her magical headphones and put them on, transforming her into Blueberry Kitty.

Wasting no time, Blueberry Kitty headed back to to the scene of the explosion, noting how much faster she could run thanks to her new abilities. It didn't take long before she made it back, and now she could see exactly who was attacking.

Floating, or rather flying, above the scared crowds of people, was Lychee Dragon Cookie. The most popular of the Dragons, which was a team of five Magical Cookies known for their dragonlike powers and tendency to either save the day of cause chaos whenever they felt like it. Blueberry Kitty gulped. (Well, this is gonna be some debut battle.) She thought to herself, but still stood her ground.

"Stop right there!" She yelled at Lychee Dragon, making them look down at her.

"Hm? A challenger already came? Oh goodie! What's you're name fellow Magical Cookie?" Lychee Dragon said with excitement.

"I'm the catgirl heroine Blueberry Kitty Cookie!" Blueberry Kitty smiled on the inside, her signature introduction sounded so cool! But she had to keep her excitement in. "And did you seriously blow up some buildings just to find someone to fight?"

"Hey I was bored ok!?" Lychee Dragon said defensively. "And I have no clue where Pitaya Dragon is so I just came to find someone to take out my boredom on. And don't worry about the buildings, I checked and no one was in them, perfectly safe to blow up."

That was the dumbest reason to blow something up Blueberry Kitty had ever heard, but with Lychee Dragon's reputation she guessed it was expected.

"Anyways," Lychee Dragon continued. "Are we gonna fight or what?"

"...I just seriously can't believe that you just risked the lives of hundreds of people just to cure your boredom."

"As I said, the buildings were empty. No harm done to citizens."

"Even if no one was in the buildings, cookies could still get hurt outside of them! And I came here to stop you not to entertain you!"

"Well you're entertaining me so I guess you failed at that." Lychee Dragon pulled out their staff and pointed it towards Blueberry Kitty. "Now, let's fight kitty cat!"

Blueberry Kitty didn't even get a chance to say anything before Lychee Dragon attacked, but thanks to some quick reflexes she was able to avoid the incoming attack.

(Improved reflexes.) She thought to herself. (Have to add that one to the list.)

With Lychee Dragon being able to fly, Blueberry Kitty had a difficult time even landing hits. But with a lot of trial and error, she finally had Lychee Dragon pinned to the ground.

"U-urgg, looks like you won." Lychee Dragon said with disappointment and a smirk on their face. Swiftly, they used their staff to knock Blueberry Kitty back and escape. "That was a lot of fun though, we should have another collab at some point!"

"Are you seriously calling this a collab-"

"Yes I am. Anyways I have to go now. See ya~!"

With that, Lychee Dragon flew away. Blueberry Kitty sighed, she really hoped she wouldn't have their crap anytime soon. Just as she was about to leave, she heard a huge cheer coming from behind her. Shocked, Blueberry Kitty turned around only to be met with a large crowd celebrating her victory. She was rendered silent for a while due to her surprise, but got herself together quick enough.

"Wow uh, thanks for cheering me on everyone!" She said, giving the crowd a small wave. The crowd only cheered again in response. "I should go now, but I promise this won't be last you see of me! See you all soon!"

With that, Blueberry Kitty left the area as fast as she could, hoping she could avoid getting caught up in a crowd. Luckily, since this was only her debut battle, there weren't many cookies following her and she was able to get into an empty alleyway with ease.

After making sure no one was looking, Blueberry Kitty took off her headphones, transforming back into Blackberry Pie Cookie.

The alleyway had another exit to it, so Blackberry Pie took that one and headed back to where she left Castella. She did say she would be back after all, hopefully Castella didn't leave already.

Thankfully, Castella was right where Blackberry Pie had left her, and she immediately ran up to Blackberry Pie to hug her.

"Girl that was amazing!" Castella exclaimed. "You wouldn't believe that was your debut battle!"

"I don't know, I got pretty beaten up." Blackberry Pie responded.

"True, but you held your own well! I'm sure this'll create some sort of spark online!" Just as Castella said that, her phone went off. "Huh, speak of the witches. Look at what just popped up on Magica!"

Blackberry Pie took out her own phone, and sure enough the notification surprised her. An Explosive Debut! New Magical Cookie Blueberry Kitty Debuts With a Battle Against Lychee Dragon!

"No way." Blackberry Pie said as she clicked the link. "Is this a dream? I can't believe this is happening."

"This ain't a dream, you seriously just got featured in the notifications of Magica. Looks like you'll make a name for yourself sooner than we expected!" Castella replied. "Now come on, the bubble tea place is gonna close soon!"

"Really? Oh yeah! We have to hurry!"

The two girls ran over to the bubble tea cafe, the events that just took place still replaying themselves in their heads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843 52 55
some little stories about my ocs!!!!1!1!1!!1!1!1(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)
15.4K 353 16
So this is an alternative universe that you (y/n also known as baker) is in cookie run kingdom and just so you know somethings well most of the lore...
162 0 37
this will be a long story that I decided to start,it is about the cookie run au that have my oc in it
543 6 24
Sorry that i didn't put the y/n's in because i am lazy and ran out ideas and stuff like that i will put my Oc that i made When i draw when i was 8 ye...