Steve and Bucky's daughter y/n

De HoldenGrey0

Y/n is the 12 year old daughter to Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. A child genius much like her uncle Tony sta... Mais

[1]"Goddamn it Y/N not again !!"
[2]"Who the HELL got blood on my new carpet?!?!"
[3]"When we first found out you had been created"
[4]"Have fun my little queen"
[5]"Im glad you like it kid, you deserve it"
[6]"Ok Stevie, we'll be waiting here"
[7]"Good boy"
[8]"Ready, set, kill!"
[9]"Its rogers-BARNES, thank you"
[10]"Hey buck! Catch!"
[11]"Watch the begonias!"
[12]"Captain america cant play frisbee!"
[13]"Always, Sergeant"
[14]"You want to know how he disappeared"
[15]"it's called lento placido"
[16]"DO YOU STILL THINK TRUMPETS ARE COOL PETER?!"
[17]"i can do this until dinner"
[18]"y/n, please climb down from that bookcase"
[19]"is this common?"
[20]"I'm not getting involved"
[21]"goodnight guys"
[22]"oh stevie"
[23]"Do you think theres another spiderman in the world?"
[24]"boys you're going to hurt yourselves"
Turning point
[26]"happy birthday peter"
[27]"what kind of powers"
[28]"why are we smothering the children?"
[29]"she's never full"
[30]"I get them sometimes to"
[31]"you won't tell anyone?"
[32]"what if they don't stop?"
[33]"it's the school"
[34]"Eat"
[35]"I dont know what's wrong"
[36]"Have a good day"
[37]"Are you ok?"
[38]"Whats happening?!"
[39]"Higher dose!"
[40]"It's interesting...."
[41]"Ok... no more"
[42]"Calm down babygirl"
Not all those who wander are lost
[44]"I thought they were gone?"
[45]"Do you know where you are?"
[46]"Do you remember?"
[47]"I have no idea"
[48]"That wasn't a dream"
[49]"what the hell?"
[51]"I'm so glad she's stubborn"
[END]"So, what's next year?"
*One-shot book*
Adjusting - 15 months
Genius? - 18 months
Zoo - 6 years old
Attached - 7 years old
2nd suspension - 7 years old
Joyride - 8 years old
cinema trip - 9 years old
Insomnia meetups - 10 years old

[50]"DO SOMETHING!"

732 11 3
De HoldenGrey0

You went still as the barrel of the gun still rested near your head. Small specs of smoke flowed around it. And you fell to the floor, gun clattering and sliding away.

"NO!!! IF YOU DON'T DO IT, ILL DO IT MYSELF!"

Bucky started screaming, "NO, NO! DO SOMETHING! BRUCE DO SOMETHING!!"
The doctor was already trying to do something, subconsciously he knew the odds of surviving this were basically zero but in his panicked, full of adrenaline state he just carried on.

He took off his jacket and put it under your head. Everyone else followed and handed over theirs. He threw some over you so you didn't go into shock he held the rest over your head.

"Someone go check the door", he shouted, followed by Nat replying, "its still locked we're stuck in here".

Steve was full on sobbing, grabbing at your clothes, "COME ON Y/N! Just stay awake please".

Bruce could see you were still, just about conscious, so kept speaking. "Y/n you need to keep your eyes open ok? I know you know how important it is that you do ok? You need to stay for your family".

Bruce had never felt so useless in his life. He though it was bad earlier, stuck in the bedroom but now he just had to watch and not do anything except slow the bleeding. He didn't even know if they were waiting for the doors to open. How could they when this man was in charge of it all.

"Stay with me y/n keep your eyes open! Y/N! Y/N!!" He started screaming as your eyes couldn't hold on anymore.

Tony finally broke out through the walls and stomped around. He went straight to the camera room to find it locked. With his suit, he kicked and kicked, eventually making a small dent. It urged him on and eventually it slammed open.
He was immediately faced with a massive gun that shot him across the hall and into the wall. Thankfully, because of the suit, nothing was seriously injured. Though he would have some major bruising and maybe a few cracked ribs.

It did, however, anger him. He got straight back up and walked towards the man. He was prepared for it this time and deflected the blow. He finally reached him and grabbed him by the neck. "Shit", he heard him hiss.

"Any last words?" Tony asked feeling cocky.
The man just looked back at him, the fear in his eyes showed but he still said, "hail Hydra". And tony shot him across the room, he landed with a thud. Dead.

Tony got back to work getting his system back. That was when he looked at one of the cameras and saw you lying on the floor, surrounded by the team. Bruce was above you, performing CPR. "No, no, no", he mumbled to himself working twice as quick as before.

He pressed the final buttons and all the doors opened. He jumped out the suit and sprinted down the stairs.

In the main room Sam heard the faint click of the door and ran over to it, finally opening it. "It's open!" He screamed and everyone jumped up.
Bruce suddenly found the strength to pick you up just as Tony ran in and straight over to help hold the cloth on your head. They ran out and everyone followed, until the surgery door where they couldn't enter. Steve wouldn't let go and Clint had to drag him off.

They all watched as the doors closed with only you, Tony, and bruce on the other side.

It seemed no one wanted to leave as everyone sat down on the floor in the hall. Sam and Nat tried to help comfort your dads and Wanda and Clint comforted the kids. They stayed there for hours, crying, only the occasional whispered reassurance filling the air.

"Lets go and sit in the living room", said Clint finally. The kids reluctantly got up followed by Wanda. Bucky and Steve both refused to move so Sam and Nat stayed with them.
It was another couple of hours when Steve started crying again. Nat tried to comfort him but he was already hyperventilating. "You're gonna be sick", Bucky mumbled out trying to stop him but he had no energy to grab him. Steve suddenly stood up and bent over, trying to take in air.

"Ok", said Nat, rushing over. "Calm down, just focus on breathing. Why don't you sit down, you're not looking so good".
Just as she said that he threw up and started coughing.
"Come here", she said gently trying to move him away but he fell to his knees and stopped responding to her.

"Stevie", Bucky mumbled out pulling himself over. He held him and rested their heads together. He could see the blondes hazy eyes looking up. They stayed like that until Tony came out.

Sam and Nat looked up hopefully, "I've just been kicked out, Bruce's actual helpers just arrived. He said it will be a while but they managed to get her heart beating again". He looked exhausted.

"I've got some things to explain to Wanda", he said walking to the main room.

Everyone else also looked up hopefully but he just said the same thing.
"Wanda i need to speak to you at the table please, oh and Sarah".

Sarah suddenly felt really nervous, she hadn't even been thinking about this moment after today but now she was worried Wanda wouldn't like her or wouldn't care.

They sat down, Wanda needed to hear what they were going to say. Her instincts about the girl next to her were screaming, but she waited for Tony to say what she hoped was true.

"Wanda", he cleared his throat. "This is Sarah, she's the kids friend from school. There is a very long story but it turns out she has powers to. The same powers your brother had actually. And some pieces were fitted together. We think by y/n but we haven't asked yet. And a DNA test was done, and well.. Sarah is Pietro's daughter".

There was a short agonising silence before Wanda started to cry and pulled the girl in. "I knew it", she sobbed. "When you saved me, i just knew it".
Sarah started to cry to and hugged her back. Tony thought it would be a good time to leave and went to sit next to Clint whilst they caught up.

"What's that about?" The kids asked.
"Sarah is Wanda's, brothers child".
"What!!" Shouted peter.
"So it wasn't you that used the DNA scanner then?" Tony questioned but the boy looked confused.
"What no! I didn't even know we had one of those".

Wanda took a shaky breath, "i think I know the answer, but where is he now?"
Sarah looked sad, "he died. 10 years ago".
She nodded, she thought that would be the answer but it still hurt. "How did it happen?"
"When i was small, some people started shooting at us. He put his body in the way and he got shot instead".

she smiled through a sob, "that sounds like him. Oh! What about your mum! What's she like?"
"She's really nice, she talks about him occasionally. But most of the time we have to be really careful because of my powers so we don't usually talk to anyone else. But shes been looking for you. We didn't have a picture so that's probably why we never did find you until now".

Tony walked over, "hey Wanda, i think Sarah needs to go home, her mums probably really worried. If you want you can take my car and both go?"

They agreed and went down to the garage.
As Wanda pulled up to the house she suddenly felt nervous. This was the lady her brother had chosen so she needed to like her. Sarah walked up and knocked on the door.
A beautiful woman answered and instantly grabbed Sarah into a big hug. "I was so worried about you!"

Then she looked up to see Wanda standing there so Sarah spoke up. "Uh mum. We found out some stuff when we were over there, and we'll.. this is Wanda. It's dads sister".

The lady at first didn't say anything and then started crying. "W-what how do you know? Are you sure?"

"Yea mum there's a DNA test and everything, it's really her".

Without waiting another moment the lady pulled her into a big hug. "We've been looking for you! He used to talk about you all the time! Come in, my names Charlotte". She said, walking back inside.

She pulled out a small box that seemed to contain pictures. Wanda gasped as she looked through them, "I never had any photos, it's been 15 years since I've seen him". The two women started crying again, with smiles on their faces.

"This one is from when Sarah was 2", she handed over a photo that showed Pietro smiling at the camera with a baby Sarah on his back.

Wanda couldn't help but ask, "I haven't seen him for 15 years but he only died 10 years ago, what happened in those 5 years?" She didn't feel angry at all but everything was just a bit confusing.

Charlotte smiled sadly and brought a letter out of the box. "He wrote it down, he came to me a few weeks before he died and handed it to me. He said if for some reason, he never sees you again but we do, to give you this letter".

Wanda took it with shaky hands. Unfolding it and started reading.

'Dear Wanda,

I think about you often, I hope we will be able to meet again but if not, I've written this letter.
You deserve to know what happened.
That night, when the rain was heavy and they cornered us in, I intended to keep my promise to find you.
I ran around the front and got the attention of every single person before running off. They followed me.
I soon realised they all had their attention on me.
And so, to keep you safe, I stayed away.
If they were all following me, then they can't hurt you anymore. After all, aren't I the one that runs?

I was running for just over a year, hoping the entire time that you found somewhere to be safe and happy.
Slowly, I saw them less and less until I wasn't even sure if they were still looking for me.
That's when I met Charlotte. For a while she helped me look for you. But without any pictures it was hard.
I tried drawing but you know how bad I am!

I was only with Charlotte for a couple of months when she grew pregnant with Sarah.
We didn't plan on it so soon but it's the best thing that could have happened.
I hope you meet her, if you're reading this letter I suppose you have, isn't she great? They both are.

We've just celebrated her third birthday, we went to the zoo and she was obsessed with the red pandas of all things!
Then I remembered that was your favourite.
I tell her stories sometime before bed of our childhood, the good bits, before everything.

And I don't know why, but I suddenly felt the need to write this letter for you.

Life hasn't been kind to us, but in the last couple of years I think it's finally giving me a break.
I'll never stop looking for you, but I at least hope your happy. I pray your happy.

I hope you've found friends or even a family where you belong.

I love you, my sister.
Always,

Pietro XXX'

The tears had been slipping down Wanda's face constantly as she read. "He's still just like he was when we were children".

Charlotte nodded, "he was the kindest most honest man, I wish he was still here, but I'm just glad I knew him and have a part of him still here with me".

All three of them hugged and shared the memories each of them had about him.
Eventually Wanda looked at her phone, "I should really get back, everyone's probably on the verge of a breakdown so I should probably help".

"Oh that's right!" Exclaimed Charlotte, "your friend, how is she?!"

Sarah looked sad, "we don't know, it didn't look very good but they were still operating when we left".

"You could come back to the tower and wait if you wanted?" Said Wanda and Charlottes eyes widened.

"Really? Would that be ok?"

"Of course!" Said Wanda, "they're my family and so are you, so technically they're your family to".

They all left in a hurry, getting back into the car and heading to the compound.

When they came in to the main room, everyone was waiting there, including May who must have arrived recently.
"Hi guys this is Charlotte", said Wanda and a few people said hello.
They sat down with everyone else and waited.

"Has there been any news?" Sarah asked Peter but he shook his head. It was coming up on ten hours in surgery now and no one knew what to do with themselves.
Some tried watching tv or reading books but it didn't help.

Eventually a few people started playing snakes and ladders. There was no enthusiasm or arguing but at least they were doing something.
Steve and Bucky however just sat staring at the door.

They waited for 2 more hours until Bruce walked down the hall.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

76.7K 2.2K 32
(Bucky x Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n is Steve Rogers's daughter but he doesn' know she exists. When Steve Rogers fights against James "Bucky" Barnes, und...
73K 1.1K 58
Her hands were scarred of murder, her eyes, dull and glassy as she loses her luster and her soul longing for death. I met evil when I was only a chi...
36.1K 729 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
83K 1.5K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...