My Roommate

By CuteMoth

Random old story i was to scared to Post but Fuck it , my grammar is shit and so is the Stories plot line whi... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17

14

6 0 0
By CuteMoth

Serving each one their favourite Coffee type i made a Cappuccino and an Espresso for Deku and Tsukoyomi , knowing they were coming in a few minutes .

I left a note on the Counter and snuggled up in Bed with Hawks . Being cocooned in his Wings , arms and legs i felt comfortable and relaxed . Playing with his Hair i was at Peace .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hearing him sigh as his Wings ruffled i chuckled wrapping my arms around his upper body as i slid downwards . Resting my Head in the crook of his Neck i said your Hot and i don't only mean your appearance , please rest for a while Keigo .

After a bit silence he said alright love , i'll take some time off and you decide what we do then sounds good ? I said sounds perfect , feeling my Feathers ruffle .

We relaxed like that and watched anime movies cuddled up together . After an Hour we came out both fully dressed and went straight up into the Kitchen . Sitting opposite each other he drank Coffee and i drank hot chocolate .

Walking into the Livingroom we sat into our Nest and watched random stuff with the others . I Noticed that he is still wearing the Necklace i gave him at the Hospital making me happily grin .

Everyone went to their Home and i curled up on Hawks cocooning myself in my Wings . Snuggling close i heared humming and felt arms wrapped around me and a Wing covering my own .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I felt the fluffiness of our Nest and snuggled in being fully at Home . Cuddling with Keigo in a Blanket from our Nest i used his arm as a Head pillow and draped my Leg over his . Hearing a sigh of Happiness i was smiling halfway asleep .

Sleeping in i didn't move much but somehow woke up laying covered in limbs and wings , i noticed his breathing on my Neck . Feeling relaxed i listened to his calm and steady heartbeat and smiled quietly to myself .

Being suddenly gently squeezed as he nuzzled into my Hair i knew i was getting red . I'm not used to so much physical love right after waking up , i turned around , hugged him back and nuzzled under his chin snuggling close to his Body .

We went in our Bathroom and took a long bath preening each other , talking about everything and relaxing in the warmth of the water . I was hugged from behind and pulled close to his Chest hearing him quietly humming yet relaxing .

I said when we are done bathing , i'm going to massage you . He said thanks baby bird , i appreciate it much knowing you've planned everything out for today as far as i know you .

We dried ourselves and put clean clothes on , well i did and he did not . I took the Bottle of massaging oil pouring a bit into my Hand, i used my Quirk and started to massage him where he had the most trouble , his Shoulders .

Hearing him groan i used more heat in that area , after an Hour he was clearly relaxed but awake . I chuckled saying impressive how long you were tense and still behaved like always .

Keigo turned on his back after i whipped it down to get rid of the last bit of oil . I was surprised when he pulled me up and sat me down on his lap , feeling him massage my hips i was happily flapping my Wings .

We sat down on the Couch after he got dressed . Keigo laid down on my Lap , while we watched random Movies . Massaging his scalp i saw his Wings puff up but he didn't move or tried to hide it , neither did he seem embarrassed about it which made me smile .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

We ate tonkotsu miso ramen and went back in our Nest . I played with his Hair knowing he always calms down when he has a stressed day , sometimes people get on his nerves or he just wants attention . This time he wanted attention from his Mate and I'm happy to help .

Keigo said you're my Love , my Mate , my little Reporter and my Family . I was shocked as he said that the first time , out of nowhere but i answered and i won't leave you . He hugged my Hips and burried his face on my Belly , causing me to Chuckle as it tickled because he pulled my hoddy up .

I felt him creating hickeys and slight teeth markings , humming i said Keigo , not here what if the others burst in ? He picked me up carrying me over his Shoulder into our Bedroom , locking the Door behind us .

Pressing me against the Wall opposite the Door i said Thank you . Feeling his lips gliding with my own i thought knew it , because i saw his desire after the Massage actually but he didn't want to ruin the Plan i had made .

He had both my wrists in one Hand , lifting my Chin with his other to force me to look at him . It worked and made him look mad fine , feeling him move two feathers to hold my Head and wrists in place , i knew he was either going to tease me or edge the Shit out of me .

Meaning he wanted to hear me beg for him to fuck me , let me cum , torture me more/harder ( choking , spanking , piercing/wax play , degradation or praising or maybe bondage i won't know for sure ) those were the Options i had in mind but he literally did a little bit of everything .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

We removed every evidence and snuggled up in the Nest . I said fuck i love you Birdy, he chuckled saying love you more baby Bird as he cocooned us in his Wings . Snuggling with each other i felt truly loved and cared for , feeling him nuzzle his Chin on my Head i was protected as we slept in .

Waking up i was alone but saw a Note saying he's buying groceries and is going to come right back afterwards . I changed and went into the Office room , starting to write a report about recent events that happened .

Getting pulled into a Hug i smelled Keigos scent and said Morning Love . He kissed my forehead and said Morning Gorgeous , walking in direction Kitchen . I chuckled and went after him , helping him unload everything .

He said by the way dress nice this evening because i wanna take you out . I smiled and said will do but what kind of nice ? He said tuxedo suit kind of nice . I said alright but first i have to dye my hair lol .

I chuckled when he shouted Pastel lavender ! Nodding i bought the Color and dyed my Hair pastel lavender fading downwards slowly into white . The Whole rinsing process took a good amount of time but i eventually was done and blow dried my Hair .

Keigo combed my Hair and was quiet good at that . We went clothes shopping buying mostly Hoddies , sweatpants , t-shirts and so on . We went to his Model shooting after bringing the Clothes home .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

He insisted to shoot together and we did , it was actually pretty fun except a few times where i had to hold him back from shooting someone with his Feathers because they were to close but nothing else had happened .

Flying back Home i was held close by him and he was seemingly distracted . At Home i was flown into our Nest and he slept in on my Chest , so i had to remove our clothes and change us .

I went into the Living room and watched the News ignoring everyone , understanding that some crazy ass dude made some scent making every male Aggressive or sleepy af depends on that person , i groaned pulling my Key out .

Wielding my Scythe and summoning Demogorgon i asked can you find him please ? He said Yo , shortly after he said your Sister stole my Kill . I said Lmao didn't plan on killing him , maybe traumatising but not killing .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I sneaked in our Bedroom and saw him completely out , tugging him properly in i kissed his forehead lovingly and left as quietly as i came in .

Mirko asked what happened but i said nothing un ordinary . They went Home after an Hour and Keigo came in saying let's get ready , i chuckled and we went into our bedroom changing and flying to our Destination .

Being blindfolded he guided me to a Room and giggled like a Kid getting Candy . As he took my Blindfold off i was amazed as he had booked us a private room at our favourite Restaurant fairy woods themed .

He sat down in front of me and asked how's the first Impression , Darling ? I said it's mesmerisingly beautiful , feeling my Feathers ruffle i smiled subconsciously feeling comfortable .

Keigo said very well , want to order now ? I said Yes please but can you surprise me ? He nod smiling cutely , ordering as a waitress came in . He interlocked our fingers after i laid my Hand onto the Table seeing him looking lovingly into my Eyes .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

He seemed to suppress his Wings as the Waitress came in and brought our Meal , he shook them vividly after she left . I chuckled while he sat back down smiling , keigo kissed my Hand before he let go and we ate in calming silence .

Talking about everything and nothing we shared a bottle of red wine . He asked wanna go Home , snuggle and continue to drink wine , baby Bird ? I said sure thing , Daddy Bird let's go !

We flew home and i immediately removed my Tuxedo suit changing into sweatpants and an oversized shirt . He changed to and grabbed the Wine bottle while i prepared Netflix in our Bedroom .

He closed the Door behind him and had two bottles of sweet red wine in his hands . Grinning he sat down and hugged me from behind, kissing me after setting the Bottles down onto the Table .

Keigo sat me facing towards him , grabbing my ass he kissed me lovingly . He reeked of a mix of his scent , wine , razor water and perfume but it fit very well together somehow . It made him very attractive right now but i whispered not now Keigo , let's watch the Movie .

He turned me around and sat me next to him , noticing his arm on my shoulder . I leaned closer to him as we watched the Movie , laughing at the funny scenes and laughing even harder at the sad ones we had downed both bottles and were hit and horny .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I was getting my Soul fucked passionately and lovingly out of my Body while being restrained and choked . Moaning in sync we pressed our bodies against each other feeling connected , we climaxed for the fourth time in a row and were done .

Snuggling close , we breathed heavily trying to stabilise our breathing pattern . I gave him a few black-ish purple kiss marks and a good amount of scratches / Bite marks . He did the same to me tho , we slept in peacefully under his Wing .

Waking up at nine a.m we had a hangover and went to take a bath together . I sat across him as we relaxed , washing each other's Wings , preening each feather and washing each other basically .

Drying ourselves off we changed and went into the Kitchen . Eating breakfast and drinking a coffee was relieving the Hangover and soreness quiet a bit in combination with the bath from before .

Watching the News while he laid his head on my Chest, i subconsciously started to play with his Hair . He relaxed and so showed his Wings clearly and his dreamily smile dancing on his lips .

He hummed as i played with his feathers carefully , hugging him i kinda slept back in covering us in my Wings . I woke up and saw Keigo sleeping still on my Chest , looking peaceful and having his Guard down .

Relaxing like this i watched News and said you can come in and sit down i don't care and neither will he . Izuku was the first one to come in and said Hi .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I said Hey , what's up Izuku ? He said nothing un ordibary , you ? I said nothing much , just chilling and loving my Life . Keigo snuggled close covering us in his Wings except my upper body , i chuckled ruffling his Hair .

Hearing a synchronised "aaawwww" i felt my Wings puff up as his did to . He laughingly said second time i forgot people were around , i said same tho laughing along . Keigo said that's gonna take a few minutes .

He sat up , leaning against me as support i asked Coffee ? He hummed having to wake up , i said be right back kissing his Cheek , i asked ya'll to ? They nod and i smiled walking into the Kitchen .

Getting hugged from behind , i was happily humming as i made everyones Coffee . Keigo used his Feathers to bring everyone their Coffee while he kept hugging me , burying his face in the crook of my neck .

I said don't you dare , while prying him off and giving him his Coffee . Walking into the Living room we sat down , i said we dead ass slept for thirteen hours . Keigo said definitely feel like it .

I chuckled saying same and guess what I'm still sleepy . He looked at me with the most plain face i've ever seen , but not only him because the new low rank Pros also looked at me . Keigo said you just need to wake up properly , i said think so .

After drinking our Coffee i was in a Wing-tent to stop Keigo from hugging me because i would sleep in after a while . He said That's considered Mobbing . I said Imma sleep back in if we cuddle and i know damn straight if i let my Wings rest im instantly in a hug .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Izuku said Lmao death loop , which i responded with so you've noticed our little problem . Keigo went into our Office while i was having small talk with the smol Pros . I was amazed as they told me about a Mission where they had to defend an Island themselves , they said it was scary but they managed to defend everyone and themselves well .

I actually knew that because of Keigo but it's interesting to hear their perspective and what they felt , especially after the Look of adoration and proudness he had telling me , even though he just arrived and was covered in bruises and gashes .

Telling them that they did great i could swear i saw even Fumikage smiling . I talked for a while to them , when Keigo called me into our Office . Saying good bye to the others they went out while i walked to our Office , going in he held his finger in front of his mouth looking serious .

I listened and he was assigned a Mission in America which would probably take him about a Month or longer , because a few other Pros have failed taking several months . The last sentence pissed me of 'cause they said that's a Command , i was neutral on the Outside but was about to commit arson in my mind .

He said I fly off tomorrow morning after i got every information , have a great day . With that he hung up and i said alright i'll pack your stuff and we relax until you go ? He said mhm , yes please .

So i packed everything he would eventually need and the Feather Necklace so he won't rape me when he comes back which i wouldn't mind a bit but he is going to need sleep afterwards .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I stood his suitcase next to the Balcony door and hung his Winter outfit over it . Getting picked up and moved over to the Couch into his loving embrace , i was happily humming as we watched a few Movies with Wine .

Snuggled up on the Couch in blankets and i was in his Hoddy , being hugged and hugging him i was utterly at peace . Keigo seemed relaxed and had this love sick grin on his face the whole Time we cuddled .

We ignored every Call , Text , Mail or knocking at our Window , Door or ringing our Doorbell . Keigo insisted that we spend the Time together as a Couple and no one should disturb and i agree fully with him .

He was laying on my Chest , his Head neatly tugged under my chin as he had wrapped his arms around my waist . I hugged his torso and had my Wings laid over kei' , covering him in my Wings which looked adorable by the way .

Continuing to snuggle like that for Hours we slept in peacefully in each other's embrace , hearing our Heartbeats synchronised .

Waking up before him i made him breakfast and prepared a Shower , waking him he smiled cutely saying thanks babe i'll be quick and then we eat but care to join ? I raised an Eyebrow and he said please , i won't be able to see you for a while-

I said alright , alright let's go but just bathing alright ? He nod and boi did he lie , i said imma pay you back when you return after the Mission you know that or ? He said Worth it pulling his Hero suit over thermal clothes .

Eating breakfast together , i gave him a good , loving hug and a few of my Hoddies . Keigo kissed me passionately before he flew out saying love you ! I chuckled waving at him before i went back inside .

Writing a Report about the small Pro Heroes and the U.A in general i let All-Might and Nezu look through getting their Approval to Send . I thanked them and said why i knew that and how Keigo had told it to me which made them happy .

They went to U . A and i switched between random Livestreams until i found an interesting one which i kept on watching .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Deciding that i have to somehow find a way to show im taken but not by jewellery , i thought why not and went to my Usual Tattoo studio and let an almost healed bite mark being traced with the Needle dunked in Black Ink .

They knew i have a Boyfriend but don't know who , and that's good . I was allowed to go after the Intern healed me and went back Home , taking a long bubble bath to relax while keeping the Tattooed spot dry .

Drying myself off and changing into Keigos Sweatpants and an oversized shirt i snuggled into our living room Nest curling up in my Wings . I didn't look at the Time neither did i care because when i woke up , it was Six a.m and i have a Meeting at nine a.m today .

Repeating my morning routine like i would normally do , i went into my Office starting the Meeting with a few Reporter friends i knew from the Company i had worked for .

I was mostly writing things down , until we had a power outage in the City . Thinking that fate must hate me i let a groan out , thinking why the Heck not as i snuggled up in my Bedroom Nest reading a few books after i removed everything electronically and every jewellery .

Being curled up in my Nest in the Bedroom i couldn't sleep and so i went on the Balcony , relaxing in the Rain as i let my Wings soak full of Water . Laying in the Rain i realised that my Body temperature is to high but luckily it cooled down in the Rain .

Stretching my Wings out to their full Wingspan i groaned at first but sighed relieved after a few Minutes .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Waking up i felt weak but soon realised it was just the soaked up Water in my Wings . Shaking my Wings vividly i got most of it out , even if it looked stupid i didn't really care about that .

Going back inside i changed my Clothes into his and hung the almost dry ones in between his other clothes to keep his calming scent . I removed the Nest and build it again with the same blankets i did last time , walking down into our Basement i saw my Laptop i probably had forgotten their a few Days ago .

Sitting down in front of it i saw a Note saying "if you need a little kickstart Baby Bird" with an USB taped to it . There was a feather on a key ring which was on the USB , i knew what probably was on this but decided to not look at it for now .

Taking the USB stick into my Office i locked it in my Desk drawer . Leaning back i sighed relaxing, trying to ease my Mind from everything .

Giving up i asked Aizawa if i could to a trainings session with a few of his Students , which he agreed on about immediately . Chuckling i summoned my Matori and said be there in five , as i hung up i changed into black skinny jeans with holes and an oversized shirt in white , topping it of with a chain on my Pants i grabbed my Keys , wallet and flew out after locking everything .

Arriving i knew in which position everyone was and said to Obvious , dodging each trap they set up noticing a specific pattern . Chuckling i mumbled not bad for Chicken not actually bad , he would be proud to see them grow up and getting stronger as a Team .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I kicked their asses but bought them all breakfast . Izuku seemed to space out a lot and when i asked he told me his worries , chuckling i said just tell her how you feel mate i think she already likes you and is just shy about it .

He nod saying thanks for listening to me , i said every time now eat ip if you want to be a good Pro because you need a lot of Energy . They all thanked me and we trained for the whole Day , taking them of Aizawas shoulders to give him a break he seemed a bit at ease so i agreed to watch them again tomorrow .

Walking back Home i flew into the Bedroom and removed my Clothes sleeping in curled up in the Nest . So i woke up and did what I've promised Aizawa .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

*3 Years later bc i want Drama*

Keigo still hasn't returned but i got used to it after three Months , i wore my own clothes again and took a Job as Aizawas assistant to train the Pros in close combat and have a second job at my own News Reporter company with my ex roommates .

Wishing everyone a nice day i went to the Company by Foot because i won't use my Quirk no more after failing the exam with the knowledge that Keigo is back since a few Months but hasn't said anything or even went near this area .

Nobody knows why I've failed that day and it's a mystery to all of them but i won't start drama and don't want to destroy his reputation . Sending him anonymously his stuff i burned every feather before i gave Demogorgon the Task to bring him his stuff after i said goodbye to him as well .

Sitting on the Bridge railing i lit my Cigarette up , looking at the Water which reflected the night Sky and myself . I looked sleep deprived and was it but i like my dark blue hair , at least something positive , right ?

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I sighed walking into the Company Building , taking the Elevator to the Top i opened my Apartment door and went inside being finally finished with moving and done with my Shift for today .

Laying in my Bed i slept in as soon as i hit the Mattress . Waking up without an alarm clock i was suspicious about the amount of sleep i got but i was awake pretty early .

Getting ready i took a cab to U.A and went in with the ID card Aizawa gave me . Today i only did Paperwork and was finished pretty fast , so i was allowed to go earlier than usual .

I took the Bus to the Company and used the extra Time to write reports about the rising Criminal activity , the Dropping rates of Heroes and put a study in there that showes the change from a few years prior to now .

Going into my apartment on my Balcony , i inflamed my Cigarette relieving my Stress from the last few weeks . Getting surprised by Aizawa and co i thought Fuck no , slipping inside and locking everything up .

Sleeping in on my Couch while sitting i woke up from dreaming about black nothingness and that's the only thing that hasn't changed at all . The Irony was evidently there and not on my side as it seemed .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I was writing something down for Aizawa and Nezu asked me to leave immediately and not come back . So i said alright walking outside , walking to the Company i bought a bottle of Wine and Cigarettes . Drinking by myself was the only thing that let's me rest properly for three years and more i think .

Taking the Elevator to my Apartment , unlocked the front Door and went inside . Opening the Bottle up i sipped at it 'till the Bottle was completely Empty .

Laying on my Bed i looked at the Ceiling groaning because i was needy and can't get myself to finish at all so i have to take a Shower every time i get a boner . I went taking one but it didn't work this Time which scared me , knowing i was close to rut and i would originally have to re-mate but i won't because I'm loyal even if he isn't .

Being bound to my Room from now on , i let out a shaky breath and realised I'm desperate to get laid , fuck i don't even care by who i just want to get touched , fucked or even tortured and it would bring release , sweet sweet fucking release of Cumming three years worth of not being able to do that .

I managed to sleep in somehow and wrote a Mail saying I'm sick before I've slept in . Waking up several times i thought scrap it , standing up i changed and went out on my Balcony . Taking a Cigarette out of the Box i inflammed it , sitting on a Chair i had there i sighed .

Closing my Eyes i tried to calm down and when i opened my Eyes , i saw Izuku looking worried . I mumbled fuck no please not , knowing where this could end .

He asked if i was okay and what had happened . I said Izuku please go away or something bad is going to happen , which i can't stop . He looked Confused and slightly pissed which looked awfully close to Keigos expression's hitting me like a truck .

I went inside locking after me . Turning around he was inside , chuckling i ruffled his Hair saying nice sneak in Izuku , i almost didn't hear you breathing but you let a heavy breath slip .

Walking casually to my Bed i asked wanna watch a Movie ? He said yeah sure but do you have some spare clothes ? I said ye come with me .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Letting him change in my Bathroom , i mailed Aizawa that Izuku is with me watching a Movie . He came back and it was a bit too long but eh good enough , patting the place next to me he smiled walking over .

He chose horror and that actually surprised me . I had to smile and was able to hide it , grabbing some Snacks i came back and asked him what he wants . Sitting back down i gave him crisps .

I asked what are you even doing here and how do you know where i live . He chuckled saying don't take that weird but i followed your scent and it's easy when you have the Strongest one in a five km radio practically begging to get Laid .

That fucked me over and explained everything , he wasn't my Mate anymore . I mumbled so that's why , turning our attention back to the Tv i was out spacing . He tapped on my shoulder asking if i was alright , i said i need to check something come with me or not i don't care right now .

I went to the Closet and only smelled my perfume , asking Izuku if he smelled anything other then my scent he said No . I remained quiet and went back into my Room , curling into my Bed i said Keigo chose another mate leaving me , that's why i asked that .

Izuku seemed shocked but still hugged me saying you'll find either a better person or he's going to come back , hm ? I nod and said wanna watch the Movie tomorrow from the Beginning ?

He asked if he could sleep over and i said yeah sure . I went to sleep or tried to at least , the thoughts ate me up and i deleted everything that had to do with him . Izuku was soundly sleeping next to me looking peaceful .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I slept in after a while but got woken up by a Call , taking it i knew Izuku was awake and listening but did not care . There was a Problem and no one was able to fix it , i groaned saying be down in twenty Minutes .

Hanging up i said morning Izuku , he said Morning how d- i said please don't or i unintentionally accept you as a mate and your to young for me sorry . He said alright understandable have a nice day .

Sending Izuku back to U.A , i changed and went down just to almost get stabbed and shot . Walking to the Meeting office i was neutral but came out fucked up , i was in pure rage and went out on a flight , which wasn't smooth .

Landing on a Skyscraper i sighed inflaming my Cigarette , i walked to U.A after All-Might called me asking me to stay for a few Days and take over Aizawas trainings shifts . I said be right there .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I flew to U.A with a Coffee feeling like shit .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.1K 53
> You were in a really bad state, all throughout your life. Soon you made a choice, a choice that was meant to be your last. Until you open your eyes...
13.7K 371 27
Y'ALL I SWEAR TO FUCK DONT YOU DARE READ THIS SHIT IT WAS MY FIRST FIC AND ITS TERRIBLE IM GONNA DELETE THIS ONE DAY SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE it's...
947 55 21
"....I'm sorry I ever let you go, birdboy." -Contents- !!Mature Language!! !!Two boys kissing!! !!Drug use/Alcohol Use!! !!Hawks being Hawks!! ...
75 2 6
"Just who in the hell are you??" "Keigo, you know who I am-" "I ASKED YOU A GODDAMN QUESTION!!!" The narrowed look in his eyes sent chills down my...