04

"I was in my Room until the Door was kicked in ."

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I looked to the Door wich barely hung in it's hinges , with an empty Strawberry-Vodka bottle in my Hand and shortly after i had Hawks laying on my Chest as his Honey golden Eyes looked right at my Ocean blue ones .

He seemed focused on my Eyes only , while i noticed his messy golden mop of Hair with his Honey gold coloured Eyes . His Eye markings making him look like a Hawk as his Wings were puffed up and stretched out to their full Wingspan .

Surprisingly my Room was big enough for him to do that freely without him knocking things over . He smiled as he still looked at my Eyes deeply , while covering us in his Wings .

I knew what his plan was and said Hawks i know exactly what you're doing right now so stop that and don't you're just going to hurt yourself in the End .

His Wings didn't move an Inch but the Look he had on his face said everything . Sadness , hurt , rejected , confused and helpless but i also saw Love and truthfulness in his Eyes and when his Wings dropped low , i knew it wasn't over .

I groaned and asked how long would it take if i don't ? He said nothing but held three fingers up knowing it means weeks , i groaned again and said you are a pain in the Ass Bird .

He looked innocent at me and that was cute gotta admit the Truth . I closed the Curtains and put the radiator on three while i went in the bathroom to take a bath before .

He followed me without saying a word but i heared light chirping and fluttering noises . Bath time cut short he splashed water around with his Wings , chirping like an actual Bird and that was firstly Cute as Fuck and secondly water waste as Heck like bruh kids in other regions don't even have access to water so freely like we do .

I didn't even bother to put Clothes on and even if i wanted to , i couldn't because the Bird picked me up and carried me into my room within seconds . The only Thing i noticed was the Change of the Wall colour from light blue-white to Crimson-red with LED stripes in Red .

He turned the Radiator off and hugged me quietly from behind . His Wings shielding my naked Body as i looked away ashamed while he hummed to himself as his bare Hands roamed all over my Body .

Being pulled closer to his Chest , i noticed he was naked as well and his little buddy seemed to want attention . I hugged him back and kneeled down facing his little buddy to give it the Attention it deserves .

Stroking slowly up and even slower down i repeated that motion several times and even speed up just to slow down again , every time slower then the Time before . His reaction was a low groan as his Feathers ruffled up each time i went up and even stronger when i went down again .

Pushing him on my bed i grabbed his thighs and digged my nails in while i sucked his Cock like it's breakfast . His Hands tangled in my Hair pulling me closer , forcing me to deep throat his Dick causing a few gagging reflexes .

I didn't even notice that i had Tears in my Eyes until he pulled back and ask worryingly if i was okay or if he should stop but i smiled and said nah I'm fine .

Nodding at each other i took his dick completely into my Mouth bobbing my head up and down causing him to moan shakily out of Surprise .

Changing my pace after every move for ten Minutes straight he came undone in my Throat moaning as his Wings fluttered strongly , even losing feathers as they did so .

I lifted my Head up taking a sip of Gin , before grinning down at his composure . Seeing a blushing , panting and goofy smiling hot Mess . Kissing from his temples all the way to his lips , then his shoulder blades , his collarbone and from his Stomach straight down to his thighs .