IidaTodo One-shots

By AnastasiaWasTaken

Hey, This is more of a fluffy book. I'm not sure if there will be smut I am not good at writing stuff like th... More

~ May I have this Dance ? ~
~ Living Together ~
~ Christmas At Last ~
~ Cat Meet Up ~
~ A/N ~
~ Happy 4th !~
~ Photo ~
~ Holding on for you ~
~ Kiss Me More ~
~ Again ? ~
~ A/N ~
~ A/N ~

~ Need Assitance ? ~

1K 16 14
By AnastasiaWasTaken

~ Future IidaTodo ~

~ This contains ~ :

Bossy/Desperate Todo

Controlling/Perverted Idk Iida

       Iida was on his stomach, looking through some book on his bed. He swayed his legs back and forth in the air boringly at the page. He hummed quietly as he flipped the page. Wow, the book wasn't as interesting as he thought. He thought about going downstairs for a snack. After all, he hadn't eaten yet.

Iida continued to stare at the book. He would read books anytime, even though he needed to get outside more. Suddenly, he jerked and instinctively closed his book when he heard small footsteps sounding at his door. Surprisingly, Todo appeared. They hadn't talked since Todo got back from the field, but they shared unspoken glances every time they saw each other. "Oh, it's you." Iida kept a calm casual tone. "What do you need Todo?"

Todo opened his mouth then closed it in shame as he heard Iida's sentence. "Look, I, uh.." he tapped his shoe impatiently, not knowing how to say this. "I - kinda need your help." He casually crossed his left ankle on the other as he leaned on the door frame.

"My help? With what, exactly?"

A slight pause.

Todo stared at his boyfriend, his lips parted but words didn't exactly come out quickly.

"I need the help you gave me a week ago." he blushed, and moved his gaze towards the hardwood floor, waiting for a reply. "I don't know how you did it, but.. it seemed to work." his voice drifted into nothing as he stared down at the bulge in his shorts.

Todo blinked and bit the inside of his cheek. He was a fucking adult, for God's sake. He couldn't be doing this, especially with his boyfriend who seemed too busy at the moment. But at the same time, a voice whispered deep inside him, you've done it before. He exhaled quietly. "So, you wanna do the exact as last time?" Iida said

Todo nodded at him

Iida chuckled, sat up and patted a spot next to him. "Fuck this," he muttered. "Get over here, you big baby."

Todo seemed to calm down and slowly walked over to his bed, an awkward look idly sitting in his eyes. "Look," he said, shifting next to Iida, "I don't care how you help me. Just... I need to get off." His boyfriend rolled his eyes.

"Fine. You gotta make me lunch though."

"Okay, yeah, whatever. I'll do it later." He watched closely at the way Iida was staring at his lips. He finally gave in and pulled him into a kiss. Instantly, Iida's hands were all over him, exploring once again the body he hadn't r touched in what felt like a long time. A groan sounded in Todo's throat, and he tangled his fingers in his boyfriend's blue hair. He let out a small gasp as he felt the familiar wet substance licking at his neck, teeth nipping at sensitive spots. "Iida," he breathed quietly, trying so hard not to sound like a slut.

"Hmm?" a voice sounded somewhere under him, sucking gently at the sensitive flesh, leaving a light hickey near his neck.

"Hurry, please."

"Oh," Iida made a tsk-tsk noise with his teeth. "Uh-uh, Todo. I'm taking my time with you." he pulled off the blazer and the rest of the clothing that confined his boyfriend's skin. "How do you breathe with these cute shorts on?" he shivered at the exposed sight.

"Just shut up and do what you're supposed to do, babe." Todo felt his cheeks heat up. He's never been this exposed to anyone before.

"Ooh, bossy," he purred and nipped at the delicate pink buds, not knowing his boyfriend enjoyed that. Tiny moans escaped Todo's lips as he lost control; allowing himself into submission to the one person he let vulnerability show.

His hips instinctively ground against Iida's', desperately craving attention in his crotch. He whined as Iida pulled away. "Damn it, you're so fucking cruel, you know that?"

"Oh, come on, Todo, It's just a bit of teasing." he started to paw the little tent in his boyfriend's shorts. "Ooo" he chuckled. "You're so hard."

The boy let out little erratic huffs as he softly bucked his hips into Iida's palm. "Just t-take it off," he said, gesturing to his shorts. Iida pulled it off, only to reveal his boyfriend's erect cock, already dripping a little bit of precum. He smirked at the sight. "Oh."

"Please, could you honestly shut up and suck me already?"

Iida shot him a look before getting down and taking him in his mouth. Todo shuddered lowly and gave a loud moan.

"Jesus, Iida," he muttered as he felt his boyfriend's tongue slide against the slit. A pathetic whimper escaped his throat as he felt the soft, moist pressure while Iida proceeded to suck him off.

"Mm," was all Iida could muster as he licked the edges and even brought his lips lower onto his balls, tenderly sucking each of them, too. He felt himself growing harder and harder the minute, aching for pleasure. But as he heard erratic panting and shivering from Todo, he pulled his lips away with a small pop. Todo frowned at him.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Shh, I'm not done with you yet, baby." Iida chuckled again, bringing lube out from his nightstand.

"But I was so clos-" he cut himself off with a sudden gasp because, without warning, Iida shoved a digit into his hole. Todo arched his back and bit back a surprised groan as he stared at his boyfriend's work. "Holy fuck, We didn't do this last time." His eyes were wide open. Yes, he was willing to show vulnerability, but - but losing his virginity like a fucking schoolgirl was not the way he wanted it to happen.

"Oh, well I would be your first time anyway," Iida said in a deep voice, soothing him quietly as he added another finger, and then another.

It was honestly getting harder for Todo to suppress moans because he was afraid he would sound like a slut. "How do you know t-that," he said, a little slurred, huffing as the digits hit his prostrate. He threw his head back and let out a groan from the back of his throat. "We're going to cuddle after this."

Iida had that smirk on his face. "Ok Todo, oh and, you're also probably not going to be able to walk tomorrow." He chuckled

Before Todo could even say anything, Iida had already thrust into him. His eyes widened and he gripped the blanket underneath him. "F-fuck!" A groan that sounded a little high-pitched escaped his throat; his cheeks immediately started to burn up.

"Shh," Iida murmured, stroking his cheek. "You okay there, Todo?" he started to go slower.

"Y-yeah, I guess. Maybe next time you could at least tell me when," Todo drawled sarcastically. He exhaled weakly as Iida re-positioned and threw his legs onto his shoulders.

"You know, you look so good under me," he teased, thrusting deeper into his boyfriend. "Makes you look cute."

The boy shuddered with pleasure as he felt something warm hit his prostrate, and threw his head back again to suppress a loud moan as Iida began to go faster.

"You like that, don't you?" he groaned in his ear, holding him down firmly as it became easier and easier each thrust. Todo couldn't seem to respond, his eyes lidding with lust, quietly huffing, and let his body move in sync with his boyfriend's. He opened his mouth, trying to say something but just ended up in a broken string of moans and huffs.

"Ii - Iida," he stuttered, panting heavily as he clung onto the sheets, one hand trying to cover his face.

"Yes?" even Iida was surprised as to how he was doing this so calmly. He had been dreaming about this since they started going out.

"I think.. I think you need to go harder," his boyfriend whispered, vulnerable groans slipping out his lips.

"I was about to get to that, baby," Iida murmured, slamming himself into the other. He started to groan as he felt his orgasm getting closer and closer. "Fuck, Todo, why are you so tight?" Todo's hole was fucking clenching around him, making it easier to reach his climax. He felt Todo trembling below him.

"S-shit," he murmured, panting erratically. "Iida.. it feels so good.." Iida moaned again as the tip kept thrusting into his prostrate, again and again. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as Iida buried his head into him, muffling his groans into his neck.

After a couple of seconds, Todo finally spilt onto his stomach, quickly followed by his boyfriend. He cried out and gasped for breath as he felt warm liquid pouring into him. Iida brought his head up, looking at his mess of a boyfriend. "You did so good Todo." he slowly pulled himself out. Todo whined at the sudden emptiness.

"Th - thanks," he said, still shuddering from the orgasm. "I could say the same for you." His boyfriend returned a smirk, as he started wiping the cum off Todo's stomach. "Uh, so. How am I gonna make lunch if I can't walk?"

Iida smiled, flicking his eyes to the side of the room again, then back to him. "I think I will make lunch."

~ A/N ~ : First smut chapter sorry it's bad I am not good at writing smut.

~ Thanks for reading and have a good week ~

~ Bye-Bye ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 616 34
just read it No sure what's gonna be in this so yea None of the pictures are mine and I don't own any of the characters There might be smut and there...
303 9 10
Hi. please dot judge this is my first story but if you want to leave any suggestions i would love to hear them! This story will include: smut mention...
597 40 12
Hey people, so it's my first time writing a long story, not that long tho, I hope you like it ~ Also this is not related to any events in Jujutsu Kai...
8.5K 139 25
This is a TodoBaku story. There is cursing, mentions of suicide, self-harm, and smut. Please don't judge too harshly I am really not the best writer.